- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Took a long break, but quarantine got me crazy so here goes:

Due to COVID-19, my step mom, step sister and I had to stay home. My step mom, Katelyn, had always been a clueless lady and always seemed to zone out whenever she had a task on hand. It was a Wednesday morning and I had just woken up and started walking to the kitchen for some breakfast. Katelyn was already up and was at the table sitting barefoot while on the computer, doing work. I had already gone to my step sisters room to see if I would be able to get my morning foot fetish needs out of the way, but sadly my sister was painting her nails so I wouldn't be able to do anything with her. As I walked over to my step mother I could hear her muttering curse words and such about her work. I slowly walked closer and closer to my step mothers massive two soles that were currently stationary, toes curled and pressed against the ground resulting in her million wrinkles popping out at me. I was now arms length away from her giantess soles and while looking up at her, gave her sole a quick lick to see if she would notice. This hadn't been the first time I had been caught at my step mother's soles, but I always gave the excuse to say that since her feet were ticklish I always tried to get her attention that way. After licking her slightly sweaty soles she didn't bother giving any notice, still focused on her work. After that, I lunged at her giant, writhing soles and began thrashing my tongue up and down her wrinkled soles. Each wrinkle gave me another taste of Katelyn's wonderful soles and I would continuosly wipe both my tongue and face on her giantess soles. Her soles were so soft I felt as if I were being absored into her soles. After a while, my tongue began getting dry and while this would have been enough for me, I could let such a golden opportunity get away from me. My step mother, unknownest to my foot worship on her wrinkled soles, hadn't moved her feet at all and her soles were still exposed to me. I quickly began stripping and soon I was naked with my hard cock ready at hand. I slowly inserted my cock into one of her wrinkles and because of my tiny stature and her massive, size 18 soles, it felt like I was swiping a credit card through a cash machine. Her soles, unknowing of their effect of me, were at the mercy of my dick. I thrashed my hard cock against my step mother's soft soles and would sometimes have the wrinkles grab my cock. I started working my way down and soon enough I was at her toes. Her toes were mashed on the ground curled as my step mother was resting her giant soles on the ground while sitting. I went to her big toe and jammed my cock inbetween the part where her toe was curled and touched her sole. It felt so much better than the tightest pussy and I began jamming my cock in and out of her toe crevice. I had been getting to the point of ejaculation and with her warming and wet feet thanks to my worship, I finally released my cum all over her toes. I proceeded to thrust my cock between each of her toes and when I got to her other foot's big toe, I mashed my dick downwards between her middle toe and big toe. I vigorously thrusted my dick between those two toes, each one the size of me, almost as if my dick was a jackhammer and with each thrust I could almost swear her toes responded back by clenching onto my dick. I could barely count the number of times I came between her toes Exhausted, I began climing down her feet when I heard a cough above my head. I look up to see my step mother staring down at me at her feet. "What do you think you're doing," she calmly asks. "Uhhh, I was...uhhh." I couldn't come up with an excuse and I started to panic, but I saw something in the corner of my eye and finally came up with a ballsy excuse. "I was just trying to lotion your feet. I know you've been under a lot of pressure at work so I just wanted to help you relax while you worked this morning. Didn't want to disturb you so I just went ahead." I had seen a lotion bottle on the floor in the corner of my eye and pointed at it while explaining to my step mother why I had been at my feet. "Oh, thanks sweetie! Thats so sweet of you!" my step mother said. "You only got my toes tho lol" she laughed out. With that said, she grabbed her foot and examined the cum I had plastered on her toes. "I mean.....you only got my toes though," she laughed. I gave a breath of relief after hearing that and so I gave her a shrug and started walking towards my room. "Wait....why are you naked though?" my step mom asked. I quickly froze and shakily said "cause I didn't want to get my clothes dirty?" "Since you already started on my toes and I know you don't lotion your body like I tell you to, how about you finish the job on my feet?" my step mother asked me. "What do you have in mind Katelyn?" I asked. Without asking my mother giggled and grabbed me, fully nude, and grabbed the lotion bottle too. I started struggling, confused as to what she had in mind when I realized what she was about to do. Now my step mother is a very sweet lady, but sort of dumb and clueless. She started to drench me in lotion and began wiping me up and down with her hand, clueless to my dick starting to harden or my soft moans. After drenching me in lotion, she placed me back on the ground, but this time under the table directly in front of her feet. My step mother had a big grin on her face and I became excited, seeing her mashing her feet together with her toes scrunching feverently. "Since I lotioned your body and you have no clothes on to get dirty, how about I just roll you around my feet while I work so that way you get to lotion my feet faster?" she said. I couldn't believe my self. In fact, while she said this her feet were getting closer and closer to my body, just waiting to play with my body and roll her feet all over me. "Well, go ahead Katelyn, I have no objection" I said without trying to sound to eager. Giggling she kicked her feet out and began rolling me in between her toes first. I was in heaven. The lotion on my body made it easy to roll around in her toes and soon after she placed both soles together with my body in between both. Best sole sandwich I ever had. As she went back to work, her feet began playing with my body without her knowing. I laid rested on the ground and her soles would wipe up and down my body. I would feel her hard heel on my face first and then her million wrinkles wipe down my body with her toes ending up in my face at last. She repeated this until I think she thought her soles had enough lotion and her toes need more work. She left her toes on my chest and when I noticed her stop moving her foot up and down my body I slowly crawled my way up just so that her toes would above my crotch. I began thrusting my dick in between her massive toes and her feet reacted as if it were my arm trying to get lotion in between her toes. "Thanks for getting in between my toes sweeetie, but make sure not to break your arm honey" my step mother said above the table. Thrusting my dick in and out her toes I could only hold out for so long until I came all over her toes. I had spent all my energy and laid there lifeless, with her feet coming back to life and rubbing her soles all over my dead body. After ten mintues of this blissful foot rub, she withdrew her feet and grabbed my body. My step mom carried me into my mianture bathroom and told me to wash myself while thanking me for lotioning her feet. Guess I had satisfied my morning foot fetish needs with my step mom, now time to see what my step sister had in store for me.

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review