- Text Size +

During my childhood me and my sister got along pretty well. Her name was Rachel. She was around 6 ft 4 inches tall and had size 15 feet. As long as I can remember she has always stood up for me in school and was always there for me. Since she was fairly bigger than a lot of guys at my school she had no trouble protecting me, yet at the same time she intimated all the boys. So throughout her highschool years she never really had a relationship with anyone. That was fine with her cause she spent a lot of time with me. Although I love her dearly she's kinda a clutz.

One day as I was working out in a mini gym mom had built me out of toothpicks she ran to me crying. I dropped my makeshift barbell and yelled out whats wrong sis? She responded I just got rejected for prom. What am I going to do? She was clearly depressed so I wanted to make her feel better. I suddenly got an idea and started to run to her room. In her room I started to wear some makeshift costumes she made for me for halloween. I thought that if I made her laugh she would feel better. As I started running back I got stuck in some tape on the floor. I tried breaking free but at that exact moment she barges through crying. As she barged on through she accidently steps on me carrying me with her. She lays on her stomach sobbing in the pillow while I'm stuck on her sole. I try yelling her name out but her sobs block me out. She falls asleep while im on her sole. As I try to squirm my way out she feels an itch on her foot. She jabs her big toe in order to itch it and succeeds in jamming it in my mouth. Her big toe fills my mouth and I'm now tasting her sour toe. She notices her itch doesn't go away so she pushes down even harder. My mouth is literally about to expload unless I don't do something. I reach out and start tickling her feet. She feels this and takes her toe out of my mouth. I'm about to yell out her name again when she suddenly slams her foot onto me. I'm smushed between her feet with her toes shoved in my face. She repeatedly slams her feet onto me and I'm brutally mushed between her feet. The 15th time she does this I am knocked out. She later wakes up and realizes what she had done to me and starts crying even harder. I tell her it's all right, but she sobs feeling terrible for stuffing her feet on me. I yell Rachel its all right. It wasn't that bad. She looks up to me and whispers But my feet probably stink didn't they. I huff and respond No they were actually nice here look. I run to her toes and take a deep breath between them. This gets a laugh from Rachel and afterwards we soon go to the living room to play some NBA 2K.