- Text Size +

“This is awesome! So cool!” Lillian almost chanted as she carried John back to her room right as Agent Peterson got done with it. Her eyes, for the moment, were glued to John as she was trying hard to carry him better and definitely NOT drop him. She didn’t take her eyes off him until she entered her room and saw what Agent Peterson had done to it.

 

Her room was as most cute girls like her would have. She had her bed, of course, with a cartoon Princess of some kind on the comforter and a twin, as she was still little enough for it not to matter… yet. Her floor was white plush carpet as opposed to the hardwood floor in the hall. She liked how it felt on her feet and skin, it was almost like velvet actually but not quite. She didn’t have a dresser, just a very large closet where everything was hung up or on shelves inside it with a mirror so she could get dressed inside it if she wished. She had a two desks, one for school work to which it had her books and completed homework stacked neatly on it, while the other was her makeup station. As per her age, she didn’t have a very practical station yet, more just glitter and dress up make up at this point. Beside her bed were night stands, one that had a light and a small book on it as well as a drawer with who know what inside, while the other was set up with John’s bed and things. Another thing was, her favorite color was purple, and it showed in most of the designs of things. Light purple, dark purple, and little spurts of pink. She was one that was insanely neat all the time, definitely O.C.D. in that regard, so nothing was out of place, even toys that were on shelves or in a toy chest in the corner… very unlike Ashley’s pig sty of a room that their Mother had to get on her to clean all the time.

 

“Good, he didn’t mess it up too bad. Then again, cameras can be turned off, but what weird angles…” She commented as she looked around at the locks, cameras, and a few vent covers he put onto access points that John could either fall through, or be dragged by any uninvited guests during the night. The Cameras were already off, but there were there anyway as part of the whole package. “… but, definitely worth it if I get to spend the night with you!”

 

“I agree.” John replied as he swayed a bit when she shut her door, locked it like she’d been shown, then got onto her own bed.

 

She sat cross legged on her bed, then put her hand on her bed in front of her. John took this as a sign to get off, even more so when the hand started tilting. He was able to land on the bed without incident and look over and up at the excited Lillian as she shifted slightly to get comfortable. She only had a pair of very short shorts on as part of her PJs, a small purple night T-Shirt on and that was it. All the bare skin and toned gigantic body parts wasn’t helping his sensual problem. But there they were, all ready for a night together, whatever that might be. He looked her body over and played it off as he was just getting used to his surroundings. He saw her tender and smooth feet, freshly cleaned from taking a bath. Feet met her ankles and long smooth and almost hairless legs. She was young enough that she didn’t need to shave, yet, but the hair on the legs weren’t much. Combined with how thin and light her hair was, he couldn’t tell if there was any hair on the long legs in front of him.

 

His eyes met her crotch, but he quickly bypassed it. Sure, he may be attracted to his sisters at this point, and who wouldn’t be in his situation, but even he wouldn’t go that far on someone this young. Sure, the rest of her body, maybe, but not that part. Ashley, ok, but not this young. Her T-Shirt covered her stomach and chest, but there wasn’t much there anyway, other than the stomach underneath. Arms and hands were settling and were similar to her feet as far as smoothness and hair status, then finally her slim neck and cute face that looked both excited and nervous… possibly a bit curious as well. All in all, he wished Alice was back, but this is what he had. He loved his sisters, but it might be more than that tonight, if he could get her curious enough to try something crazy. Then again, she was his Sister, and very nervous.

 

“So… what do you usually do at night, like this?” She asked. They’d been around each other for years, but this was one of the first times he was all her’s to look after and by herself. If she wanted, she could do anything with him, but abuse was the last thing on her mind. She was just curious, if all options were open, then what usually happened?

 

“Well, Mom usually fusses over me all the time. If I’m being honest, it’s a little irritating.” John answered.

 

“Really? Having Mom do everything for you should be a good thing, right?” She asked, confused.

 

“Yes, EVERYTHING. Need to walk out of bed, she picks me up for that. Need to go to the bathroom, she takes me there and watches to make sure nothing happens. Then she wakes me up every few hours just to make sure I’m ok or need anything. I feel like saying, “yes Mom, I need to sleep without being woken up!” but she is really nice about it, so I let her do her thing. In the end, she’s suffocating with her attention, just fusses all night.” John explained, making Lillian cover her mouth as she giggled and laughed shyly.

 

“Really?!? Yeah, that would be too much, I agree. What about Ashley?” Lillian asked, laughing still as she thought of her Mom fussing over John.

 

“Ashley, she likes to talk… a lot. She talks about her boyfriend, or multiple boyfriends. Cheerleading, friends, good and bad, teachers, hair problems, school, and going out.” John rattled off quickly.

 

“That’s not so bad…” Lillian stated, then noticed John’s little face. She couldn’t tell if it was, a good or bad face. “… What?”

 

“She talks till 3, then asks me about how I handle those situations. Don’t get me wrong, I like talking with you all, and her. I love hearing about your lives, but there is a time where it gets to be too much. On top of that, asking me how I do at school with Mr… whoever she is having a problem with… I don’t get to do that kind of stuff, so it gets old really quick, telling her that I can’t do those things and all that.” John explained in ways that she could understand. She was a smart girl, but she was still young, so he couldn’t say things about sex that Ashley talks with him about.

 

“Right… that would be irritating after a while.” She agreed, thinking of what she should do. “What about Alice? You two are like really close. What do you two do?”

 

“We talk and she helps me with problems I’m having. She tells me about her agent life, what she can without getting in trouble that is. She the lets me sleep all the way through the night.” John recited, trying not to put too fine a point on the ‘problems’ she was helping him with.

 

“Oh, so… what can we do?” She asked, out of ideas. She was hoping that hearing what others did would help spark an idea of what she could do with him for fun. But it had backfired a little bit, and she had nothing.

 

“Well, we barely talk, and I can tell you are a bit nervous around me. So, why don’t you ask some questions that you are too afraid to ask before. I promise, I will not be mad or anything for anything you ask.” John suggested. He knew that she was a person that loved to learn things. So, asking questions was usually her favorite, but her shyness usually had her asking them to a computer or a book instead of people.

 

“Uh… ok. Um… what’s it like? Being the way you are that is.” She asked and clearified. It was one of the most over asked questions, but he didn’t mind it from her.

 

“A bit scary, annoying, but also exciting. I mean, you are scared of spiders, right?” John answered and asked.

 

“Yeah?” She answered back, shivering at the thought of the eight legged monsters.

 

“Well, they really are more afraid of you than you are of them. You show up, tower over them, and they go running or freeze, hoping you don’t notice them. Me… well, I’m just about the size of a big meal for some of them. So, they are more likely to try eating me, then running away. So, it’s scary because everything is more dangerous for me, even puppies and kittens. Playing with me, with their teeth and claws could tear me open pretty good.” John described, then thought of something in his mind. “plus, apparently, I’m really tasty.”

 

“What?!?!” She asked and exclaimed. She’d just gotten around the scary bit of it when he said that, so it threw her for a loop.

 

“Yeah, one perk I got is that I can be eaten by people and fix things in them. Like broken bones and even a simple cough. It actually feels really good to be eaten, at least like that. But, parts of it hurt just like normal, so it isn’t all awesome. But still, I’ve been told that I’m pretty good tasting.” John answered, he knew he had her. While it was interesting conversation and he was ok with in ending just there, if she wanted, he knew that the curiosity would take over. Hopefully it was enough to get him what he needed. Even a couple of licks would be probably enough for him to be good till Alice got back. It would be too weird for Ashley, and Mom would be worried that he was sick or something, wanting to be eaten and all that. Isaac… well he was way too young and he was more into girls anyway, but still way too young. This was his only shot, and he hoped he could do something about this without making Lillian be weird around him.

 

“Really? Good tasting? Like, people have eaten you before? Like who?” She asked in rapid succession.

 

“Now, I can’t tell you that… that is between me and them. Some of them don’t even know they’ve eaten me. But, even if we did something like that tonight, I would keep that a secret, as you know Mom or the government…” John answered, she understood all of it, but the last bit she really understood.

 

“Yeah, Mom would freak if we ever did something like that…” She said with a laughing agreement tone. She then got nervous again, then looked shyly at John. It was the only ‘fun’ thing they’d thought of so far. The more she thought about it, the more it sounded fun. She was very inexperienced with sexual feelings, being so young and all, but what she didn’t know was that she was beginning to feel some sexual feeling for the idea of eating someone, eating him, alive. Combined with her O.C.D. learning preferences, she wanted to know what he was talking about. “… does it hurt, being eaten?”

 

“Well yeah. Think about it. Even if you made everything feel good before you swallowed, what happens in your stomach?” John asked, opening the window for her to display her intellect.

 

“It breaks down food to be absorbed into the body, with stomach acids. So, you would get melted down?” She asked as she lifted her shirt a little to look at her tummy. It was lean and skinny, part of her body type and the passed on high Metabolism her Mother had. Still, as she was thinking about it and she drew attention to the area, it growled a little bit, making her blush. She then put her shirt back down and readied for him to answer.

 

“Exactly. So, that part hurts, after it gets started. Usually it takes a little bit to start hurting. Usually it tingles, then stings, like spilling lemonade on a cut…” John said.

 

“That hurts!” She interrupted, then stopped so he could continue.

 

“That it does. But when I actually start melting… then it hurts really bad. Then I just have to bear it until I die. After that I can heal people, then I reform wherever I feel safe, usually it is back in bed.” He finished explaining.

 

“Is there a way to make it not hurt?” She asked.

 

“Well, it hurts regardless. But, let’s just say you ate me. Tasting me, moving me around in your mouth, and all that, as long as you didn’t bite and were gentle, it would tire me out. Just like swimming all day at the pool. After that, if you were to swallow me at that point, then I would probably fall asleep before it got too bad. Either that or you barf me up before the stinging part starts. Because once I start melting, I probably should stay in there.” John explained and answered, causing a twinkle to form in Lillian’s eye. Now he knew he had her. It was a bit manipulative, but also he had no one that understood, other than Alice. Plus, he could see that she was getting excited about this, not just normal either, sexually excited, even if she didn’t know it. So, if she knew this was a fun thing, then maybe they could do part of it, possibly now and/or in the future.

 

“Um… Could we… do you mind if I… taste you? I don’t have to eat you all the way! Just, I would really like to see if you really taste that good.” She asked, nervous that he didn’t really want to and the pain wasn’t worth it.

 

“Well… I guess we could. But, you have to understand. Even if I do let you eat me tonight, then that doesn’t mean that it’s always ok. Because, it really does hurt a great deal.” John answered, but she was so happy that she barely heard the rest and suddenly picked him up and hugged him into her cheek.

 

“Oh, thank you! John, thank you!” She said excitedly, then realized what she did, picking him up without asking. “Oh! Sorry! And yes, not all the time.”

 

“I… it’s ok. I can tell you are excited. Just, let me get some of my clothes off first. Don’t want to ruin them, or Mom might get mad, right?” He asked.

 

“Right, sorry.” She said, then carefully put him down on the end table so he could get undressed. She saw him immediately remove his shirt, then his shorts, followed by his socks and shoes, then finally his underwear. She then thought about it, and took off her shirt as well. She hadn’t started wearing training bras yet, so she didn’t have anything else to take off for the top to be topless. “Just thought, if you’re going down, I would like to watch and feel you go down… if we do that… and you don’t have your shirt on either so…”

 

“It’s ok Lillian, you can pick me up now.” John said with a laugh to get her to ease up a little. Maybe it was the lack of bust for her, or that he was used to Alice, but the only thing his eyes were drawn to now that she was topless, was her stomach area. He had no doubt that he would be going in there tonight. Plus, her reasoning seemed a bit forced, as if she needed a reason to be topless in front of her brother. Changing the subject to giving her permission to pick him up seemed to take her mind off of it.

 

“Yeah, thanks!” She said, glad not to be talking about why she just suddenly took off her shirt. She didn’t even know why she did that. If this every came out, she would definitely leave that part out of the story in the future. She picked him up between her thumb and pointer finger and held him in front of her face. “Can I?”

 

“Go for it. Just be gentle, remember, just because I’m small, doesn’t mean things don’t hurt as much. Getting accidentally bit would hurt just like it would if something tried biting you, like a whale. Just, remember, gentle, please.” John answered, as well as warned and requested.

 

“I will, I promise.” She said, then exhaled as she seemed to not be able to wait any longer, which John didn’t mind in the least.

 

She brought him up to her thin but flushed lips the slowly pushed her tongue out of them to meet him. It was clear that she was still nervous about it, as such she gently started to lick him. John relished the feeling as the plush tongue met him and pushed against his body. At first it just prodded him gently, mainly in the chest. As she had no interest in kissing, yet, she didn’t bring him to her lips in a kissing action. Instead she started gradually stroke his body with the tip of her tongue, raking it against his body. He felt her quiver as she did this. He knew that she wasn’t getting much of a taste of him from this. But then, all at once, she extended her tongue, and took a long lick like he was hoping all the way from his feet to his head, leaving saliva on his body and hair. She brought her tongue back in and closed her mouth as if tasting his flavor, then stretched the plush organ out yet again and went in for another taste.

 

Lillian was apprehensive at first to say the least. She was unsure how far to go when she first brought him to her lips to meet her tongue for her tasting of him. So she started off small, hopefully he wouldn’t tell her to stop. What confused her, that as she pushed her tongue against him as gently as she could, the very act of doing so was bringing her more satisfaction that then the minimal taste that she was getting, which was admittedly really good. She did this for a little bit until she couldn’t take it any longer and just had to have a good taste of him. She stretched out her tongue like she was going in for a lick of ice cream, then licked as much flavor as she could from him. She brought her tongue back in to savor it, her eyes shot wide open, he tasted absolutely AMAZING. He was by far the best thing she ever tasted, even from that lick. Then she realized that he was not telling her to stop, or that he’d had enough. So, so went in for another lick, then another, then another. Eventually, she readjusted her grip so she was more holding him by his legs, then pushed his upper body into her mouth like a tootsie pop. She was careful not to suck on him too hard, but was hard as she started to both taste and pull him against her eager tongue, not getting enough of his flavor. But he was only a few inches tall and the movements she was feeling made the experience even better. That feeling came back that she just desperately wanted him all the way inside, as the act of tasting him was more important than the amazing taste he was giving off. But she didn’t want to upset or hurt him. So she pulled him away so she could see how he was doing.

 

John was in heaven, or close to it. Sure, he preferred Alice, but this wasn’t that bad either. He both saw and felt her lick him up and down. He had visions of her treating him like an ice-cream cone, and then, just as he was about to tell her to try sticking him in her mouth, she readjusted her hand to his legs. He somehow knew what she was going to do before possibly she did. In a few seconds, he was thrust into the dark and moist cavern that was her mouth. It smelled of mint, probably from her toothpaste as well as chicken, probably from her dinner earlier that was residing somewhere below him. She sucked on him, but not that hard. He knew that someone sucking too hard on him could cause a great deal of pressure based pain as well as pull his breath from him. But this was rather pleasant. He was kept away from the teeth and just pushed and pulled, prodded and sucked on as she tasted him like a sucker or something like that. The rhythm made it obvious that she wanted to take it further. He was a bit disappointed and glad at the same time when she pulled him out and he traveled away from her mouth’s warm embrace. He had almost came too, but that was a concept for a later time with Lillian, not now. If she tasted it, that was fine, but she would get ‘the talk’ later. She looked at him and as his eyes got used to light of the room as opposed to the dark confines of her mouth, he saw a hopeful, nervous, and hungry looking Lillian staring at him.

 

“Are you ok? Did I do ok?” She asked. He was so touched that, even in the midst of all that where she clearly wanted to keep going, she pulled him out, sacrificed her own unknown pleasure, to check on him. Even Alice didn’t do that as much as what she just did.

 

“You did wonderful. I didn’t feel bad the entire time. Infact, I felt really good.” John replied to he question, making her give a relieved look. She definitely didn’t want to do her big brother wrong when he had suggested a rather wonderful little activity for them to try, and she loved it in ways she was currently blind too, but wanted to pursue all the same. “Did I taste as good as others have said?”

 

“Oh yes! You are by far the best thing I’ve ever tasted. Better than pizza, better than doughnuts, better than CAKE!” She exclaimed excitedly. The last one was a surprise. Despite her small frame, she loved cake. If she could, and her Mother let her, she would eat cake for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and never get sick of it. “Do you want to stop?”

 

“Not at all. Tell you what. Why don’t you put me all the way into your mouth and we see where it goes from there. If either of us don’t like it, you can just spit me out. But if I get tired enough and you still want to, maybe I can take a trip to your tummy. How does that…?” John answered then suggested. But before he could completely finish, and with his apparent permission, she cut him off by bringing him to her mouth and stuffing him inside it.

 

He was a bit winded by the sudden acceleration, but the sight of her mouth opening, and the feeling of being stuffed past the lips and into the moist and humid cave was most welcome and made any loss in progress of his excitement instantly return. Her fingers stuffed his upper body in like before, careful not to rake him on her teeth, then she sucked and pushed the rest of his lower body and legs inside, closing her lips and teeth like prison bars. Then her tongue began to go to work. He was very certain that she didn’t know what pleasuring herself meant, yet, but she moaned at his flavor all the same. Her teeth would open and close as the plush love monster below him moved and gently assaulted him. A few times he was slammed against the roof of her mouth, but normally it was a very gentle experience. She moved him around, pushing him against her cheek when she needed to swallow her saliva, but as his eyes started adjusting, he noticed that every once in a while, his head would tip over the pit of her throat, and it opened, ready to accept him. The sight of that made him explode right there. To which, the tongue started assaulting him again, he assumed to the new flavor that now decorated its surface.

 

Lillian heard what she needed to hear and was too shy and afraid she would chicken out. So, as soon as she said it was ok, she just brought him to her mouth and shoved him carefully in, careful not to let him even touch her teeth. She was curious if the outside of him tasted this good, then what did his blood taste like. But she was content with NOT biting him. Maybe he would let her one day. For now, this was absolutely wonderful. She shut her mouth and started savoring him in earnest. He was so good she didn’t want his flavor to end. There was also something about having him trapped in her mouth, behind her teeth, completely at her mercy that made her start to get wet in her small PJ shorts. She thought she was wetting the bed, but that wasn’t it, and… she didn’t want it to stop. So, she got up, got a bath towel, put it over her comforter and underneath her waist area so if it leaked out it would go onto the towel and not her bed, then solely concentrated on the feeling of her helpless and delicious brother in her mouth. When she swallowed her saliva she found herself bringing him very close to sending him down her throat, but resisted. At that moment, at fresh flavor that blew the other flavors out of the water hit her tongue, to which she went with a fresh round of tasting. But even with this new flavor, she wasn’t sure how long she could resist just gulping him down, wither he wanted to or not.

 

John was being tossed around but never against the teeth. Although, there was one time that he over them on his way to her cheek, and he thought he saw them almost come down on him, but then go up. He knew it hurt a lot, but maybe in the future he could get Alice to get some major pain killers and give it a try, her chewing him up that is. But after his 5th climax and what he thought was about an hour of her tasting him, he was getting tired and the instances of him getting closer to the throat were increasing. She wanted to send him down, he knew she did, but he gave her props for holding off this long. Heck, Alice couldn’t do that when she really wanted it this bad. So, he figured that it was time to give her what she wanted. It seemed like she was about on the edge of gulping him down wither he gave his permission or not, as he felt her head incline and he started to slide toward the throat as the tongue lifted, getting ready to deposit him into the fleshy tunnel.

 

“Go ahead Lilly, swallow me up, if you want.” John yelled so she could hear him from her mouth. He had gotten about the volume needed to reach the ears of someone eating him from experimenting with Alice, so he waited for what she would do. There was a small chance that his words would wake her up from whatever mindset she was in and she would spit him out if she was too worried about his pain level. But, that was up to her. Her body obviously wanted to take him, but what would she do.

 

Lillian was beside herself. That extra good taste had bought him about an hour, but now she so much wanted to swallow him. It was really hard to resist, but she was determined not to give in. She pushed him against the roof of her mouth to hold him in place, then she laid down on her back and continued tasting him with her head propped up so it was still mostly upright. She closed her eyes as she tasted him and started to lose herself both to the taste but more so to the feeling of him in there and what it would feel like when his wiggling body would go down her throat. At some point her body started reacting to her fantasy while he was in there and her head started to incline and she was lifting her tongue, just like she did when she swallowed pills in the morning that her Mother gave her. Then she heard his voice. She became aware just enough to realize that he was wanting her to swallow him. That was all she needed to hear. “IF” she wanted to, she definitely did. With little hesitation and her body already starting the process, she lifted her tongue and dumped his wiggling body into her throat, then sent him and some leftover saliva down in a massive “GULP”. She reached up and felt a lump go down her throat. She shook herself out of her bliss filled state so she could look down and follow his decent. Her fingers lost track of him after he entered her chest cavity. Then, as she felt him go down, she followed him best she could with her eyes until she actually felt him drop into her stomach. The feeling of him in there, moving around, was beyond anything she thought she could feel. Her crotch gushed some liquid and she was reasonably certain that she just peep her bed. But if that was what if felt like to do this, she didn’t care, she loved it.

 

After his approval, John felt the tongue at his back move and dump his body unceremoniously into the fleshy and pulsating entrance of her throat. It greedily accepted him feet first, and it didn’t take long to send him and a bunch of saliva down with a massive and almost deafening “GULP” making him climax again. He was massaged down her throat and he could feel extra pressure on one side that he assumed was her hand, feeling him move down her throat. He heard her heartbeat increase as the thumping of the massive organ drowned out almost everything else but the squelching around him. Her heart was beating faster than a race horse and he was reasonably certain that she was about to have her first orgasm, as that is what it sounded like when Alice was about to. Finally, his legs entered an open space, followed by the rest of his body, then he was slid into a bubbling quagmire of already working digestive fluid and what was left of her chicken salad dinner. His head broke the top of the soup inside as he looked around. Her stomach was smaller than Alice’s and it squeezed him massagingly as soon as he entered the hard at work organ. Once again, he knew that if felt really good for him to struggle in here. So he started doing so. He kicked and punched the walls, pushed and pulled at them as best he could above the rising soup as the stomach pushed back against him. Soon he felt her heartbeat peek, then felt a drop as she must’ve arched her back for her very first climax, then fall afterward.

 

With him still moving inside, her heartbeat slowed to a sleep like rhythm. John knew this to mean that she’d passed out. She would awake in the morning and he would be waiting for her. But, for now, he was good and tired, plus the stomach was already doing good work on him and he could feel the stinging start as new stomach acid entered to join the already working bit that was working on the previous meal. Soon, the soup was over his head and he too passed out from fatigue and lack of any air, even bad air. He could breath in a stomach, but he couldn’t breath under water, or in this case stomach bile.

 

Lillian was beside herself as she climaxed, not really knowing what had happened. She had arched her back as the movement in her stomach from her Brother had increased to an orgasmic level. Her body was riddled with pleasure, then blackness started to take her. She collapsed and was unable to move, but she didn’t care. Last thing she thought of was how nice her Brother was for showing her this and hoped that the pain he spoke of wasn’t that bad. He’d said that if she tired him out enough that he could sleep, like she was about to do. She hoped that she got him to that point, because this experience was simply amazing and one she would definitely… keep to herself. He was right, her Mother would not understand, Ashley would think it was weird but she couldn’t see her refusing after trying it at least once. Isaac was too young to NOT bite and hurt John, and Alice… she definitely did this with John, but that was their business, this was special for her and she hoped he would do it again. Maybe just tasting would be ok too. Her mind started filling with more questions for him, but that was for later.

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

There you go. Tried to make it not so terribly creepy as far as young sexual content with still putting some interesting stuff in there. Not sure which side of that line I ended up on, but hopefully it was entertaining at least.