- Text Size +
Story Notes:

First story in this possible series. More to come, not sure when though. Feedback is appreciated.

He was born different than most kids. Sure, he was the treasure of his parent’s heart and joy of their life. He was looked after and raised to be a generally ‘good’ kid. Not a devil, but not a perfect angel either. He had his problems with puberty and accompanying tastes that developed along that time just like any boy his age. By most accounts he was a very normal boy growing up… except one big thing… or small to be more accurate.

 

John was born extremely small, and not by inches either. He was so small that his Mother barely noticed she was giving birth until it was almost too late. That fact had made her perhaps too protective in later years to make up for it, both to John and herself. Even as a 16 year old kid now, he was hardly over 2 inches tall.

 

Being that small all his life was kept a secret and as far as anyone they’d talked to, the government mainly, as soon as they were done with their tests. As far as they knew, John was the only one to ever be born like this, so he was looked after by not only his parents but also agents and what not. However, he wasn’t as helpless as he seemed.

 

His body was as fragile as one would expect for someone of his size. If anyone stepped on him or did anything corresponding to his size, it would do just as much damage as one would expect. There was only one thing that gave him an edge. He was born with two abilities that worked with each other. The first was a regenerative power that healed most wounds and sicknesses within reason. It wasn’t instant, but a broken bone would be good as new in an hour or so, he had been stepped on before and snapped his neck, that took a good 8 hours to heal.

 

The second thing was an ability to respawn in the last safe place that his mind could think of in the event that he died for any reason. He hadn’t used this that often, but growing up like he did, there were… accidents and incidents that happened just enough for John to get a general mastery of this ability.

 

He had other abilities as well, but none that contributed to keeping him safe. Mainly they had to do with his nutrition value. Through the government tests and a few unauthorized incidents with the family dog, it was discovered that John’s body had the ability to modify others if eaten. Meaning that if he was eaten and digested his mind would linger and he could modify the person that ate him a little bit. On the defense/offense it meant that he could give them a cold, the flue, brittle bones, or even something as bad as late stage cancer. On the positive side, he could heal most ailments, increase muscle mass, and reduce fat to a small amount.

 

His family had only used this bit a few times, when his Father had bone cancer, and his Grandma had late stage lung cancer. Doctors were baffled but were not told that they had been fed a little kid, literally. However, there was a few downsides to this ability. First was that he had to be completely eaten, if all of him wasn’t digested then it didn’t work. Another was that it was still as painful as one would expect. He could somehow breath inside spaces like the stomach or even a plastic bag, so combined with his slow healing ability, it was a very painful experience. Because of this, he and his family were very reluctant to do so. Also, there was no telling when their abilities would run out and not work. They were not willing to risk his life if he didn’t come back, or was too scared from the experience.

 

Still, that didn’t stop John from having certain desires like most kids his age. However, his desire for woman were obviously more extensive and broad. He had an urge, despite the pain and danger, to be taken by a girl or woman, in all senses of the word. Wither it was the thought of going down a throat, or inside her womanhood, or even smothered by her breasts or stepped on by a gorgeous foot. As said before, his tastes grew with his unique position. Still, he never really had the courage to ask anyone to indulge them. He couldn’t even research them because he needed help to search on a computer or smart phone.

 

Most he could do was ‘accidently’ be in positions to almost get stepped on or eaten, or whatever. But even that was on a short leash. Too much of it and his Mother would think that he couldn’t look after himself and be suffocating with her attention to EVERY aspect of his life. He had to be careful, on both sides of this equation, but he was a growing boy and his tastes couldn’t be ignored forever…

 

“Mom!!!” John yelled, trying to get her attention as she prepared some popcorn for a movie night. He was by the bowl but far enough away so not to get hurt by her actions.

 

“Yes honey?” She asked as she continued to work a bit.

 

“What movie are we watching again?” He asked. Normally he would have to yell, but his Mother had grown accustomed to hearing his voice and deciphering his small language skills, sometimes to amazing detail. How she heard him mumbling sometimes was beyond his understanding.

 

“Terminator, I think.” She answered.

 

“Again…?” John asked with a sigh.

 

“I’m sorry dear, it is your Brother’s turn to pick and he loves that movie.” His Mom said as she finished with her task and grabbed the bowl then held out her hand for him. With practiced skill John jumped on and sat down so she could walk easier. She was very skilled with this part as well. He could ride on her hand or shoulder while standing and she could walk and move without shaking him in the slightest, but it was easier if she didn’t have to worry about it. “I’m just glad he isn’t picking something worse than an older action movie like that.”

 

“I guess so.” John agreed as they entered the living room, his Mom putting the bowl of popcorn down on the table in front of them.

 

In the room was his younger brother Isaac who was about 12 years old, younger sister Lillian who was 11, his older sister Ashley who was only a year older than him at barely 17, and lastly a babysitter named Alice who was about 21. She was the only one that the government and his Mother that was allowed to look after John. She’d gone through loads of school, special agent training that she wasn’t allowed to talk about, and more specialized training to handle John, she was actually better at physical motor control than his Mom. On occasion where he fell asleep in a like situation, she could actually undress him and put his pajamas on, then put him in his own bed without waking him.

 

“Where would you like to be?” His Mom asked.

 

“On the arm of the couch would be fine.” He answered after thinking about it for a second. Next to a huge bowl of edible popcorn was probably not a good idea, nor comfortable on the hard wood surface of the table. On the seat cushioning would have a risk of being sat on and even if that wasn’t the case his view would be blocked by the things on the coffee table, like the said bowl of popcorn. There were many other places, but this one also was the armrest that was shared by his Mother and Alice. While he trusted his other siblings, they weren’t as careful as the two of them were.

 

“Ok, let me know if you need anything. Alice, will you take care of him as well?” His Mother offered and asked.

 

“Of course.” Alice assured with a smile, then looked down at John as he got off his Mother’s hand and looked up at her with a smile of his own. “I’ll be here if you need me.”

 

“Thanks!” John replied. He was too shy to take any longer of a look at Alice, so he adverted his eyes and looked toward the almost impossibly large movie screen in front of him. At his size, watching a movie was like doing so on a surface that was big enough for normal people to watch fireworks.

 

The movie kept most of their attention, but John couldn’t help but glance over every once in a while at people in the room, mostly at Alice. Sure, his Mom, sisters, and even his brother had their attractive bits. In fact most of them were very ‘hot’ or getting that way. His Mom said it was the way they were built. On their end, the only downside they had was that they couldn’t invite their friends over to their house to indulge in the popularity that their looks afforded them. However, they were still his family and even if he caught himself looking at different enlarged body parts from time to time, he was biased a bit against heavy attraction to them.

 

Alice on the other hand was not family, even if she was kind of like that for living with them and what not. While most of his family were skinny to fit profile with average assets but and either blonde or sandy colored hair, combination of blue and/or green eyes, Alice looked different. She looked to be a mixed Asian decent, the other half could be anyone’s guess. With that she had the typical jet black hair and almost flawless skin. Her body was toned, as one would guess from her previous and continual training. The only thing abnormal was her eyes. Some of the Family had green eyes, but hers were a bright green that was just noticeable to add a sense of mystic to her but not conflict with her look. She commonly wore green or some complimentary color to match them.

 

Anyway, out of everyone in the room, Alice was the one that he would steel glances at most often. Once again, he had to be careful, as she was ungodly perceptive to him and he was reasonably certain that she had caught him staring on more than a few occasions.

 

“That was awesome! Get them!!!” Yelled Isaac as he rooted for the terminator instead of the humans. He was weird like that. As usual, he didn’t get that his voice was a bit too loud for John to handle, making him cover his ears a little bit.

 

“Isaac, voice…” His Mom corrected in a bored but attentive tone that undoubtedly meant that the warning was one that she had to repeat to him constantly.

 

“Sorry…” Isaac said on reflex, many times quieter to both his Mother and John, then continued to watch.

 

As per the usual, most of the family started to drift off to sleep before the end of the movie. On new movies, they stayed awake, but on movies like this one that they had seen beyond dozens of times, their attention waned. By the ending credits, there was only two people left awake; John and Alice. Sometimes John would also join them in sleeping, but this time he was wide awake. There wasn’t any real mystery behind it, his mind had been beginning to wander about his fantasies… and with Alice right next to him, his body reacted. How in the world would someone fall asleep in that situation.

 

As the credits rolled, Alice got up and turned off the movie and most of the lights, just one or two to help the family navigate back to their rooms whenever they got up. She knew John was still awake and would wait for her, as was the usual if he was still awake by the end of such a movie. She then presented her hand to him, to which he got on and she quietly, like a ninja in John’s mind, not even he could hear her; she took one last look around the house, locked doors and windows, set the alarms and all that. She then went up stairs where the bedroom were.

 

John’s bedroom was shared with Alice so that she could protect him. There had been a few instances where his brothers and sisters had come in and messed with him at night before this arrangement. After that his Mom had moved him into her room. However, she snored a bit when heavily sleeping so it was a godsend when Alice came and he could sleep in a room with her instead. Just as she was when moving around, she was silent in sleeping as well. The entire room and most of the house, but particularly this room, was rigged with ways that John could get almost anywhere by himself if needed. But, to prevent bugs or random mice getting at him, his bed was on a sort of night stand like furniture next to Alice’s bed. It was rigged with alarms and other things that made it so it would alert Alice if anything went wrong but not bug her if he just needed to use the restroom in the middle of the night.

 

“So, that one again… I wonder what we are all going to do when Isaac finally figures out there are a few more of those movies to go through?” Alice asked jokingly after she shut her door and locked it, as per her normal night time protection of John.

 

“Don’t jinx it, or movie night might turn into movie marathon…” John joked back to which Alice giggled a little bit.

 

“True, true…” she signed after her little laugh.

 

Most would assume that her laughing or other emotional reactions were fake, as her training before this would’ve probably curved one’s sense of humor. What they didn’t understand was that Alice had began to genuinely like and love this family and the little boy she was to protect. She never divulged her own family life, but it was said only once that this was the family she never had. Again, most people wrote that off as something she just said to expertly calm the family, but she knew it was one of the most true things she could say, one of them anyway.

 

“Here you go.” She said as she deposited him into his little bed she and his Mother had made for him. Sure, the government had been making attempts to make his life a bit more normal, but his Mother was still the best at it and Alice had learned as well, most of it at least. As always, she was able to slide him off her hand without him feeling almost any vertigo or movement at all. Her skill was amazing.

 

“Thanks!” John said as he readjusted himself and was about to get under his covers when a single finger laid on his bed. It was gentle enough to not cause even a creak of noise on his bed, but strong enough to keep his blanket in place. “Yes?”

 

“We need to talk, you and I.” Alice said, taking a glance at the door as if to make sure it was locked and secure then hit a switch that turned off all cameras in room. She did this when they needed to talk about things that his family shouldn’t know, by preference or need.

 

“What about?” John asked, getting nervous. It wasn’t often when she was serious with him in particular. Serious about keeping him safe, all the time, but never at his expense or in any fashion that made him nervous. This was a different attitude that he was used to. She didn’t look like she was mad or something at him. However, she did look anxious and concerned.

 

“I’ve been debating if I should say something or not, but I think we should. Your family doesn’t need to know unless you wish them to. So, as usual, it is just between us.” Alice said as she settled on her own bed, crossing her legs so she was sitting up in bed and talking with him.

 

“What do you mean?” John asked, hoping that she wasn’t going to talk about his obvious attraction to her. He really hoped that even if that was the case, she didn’t know the extent. Fetishes and things like that were hard to talk about and didn’t want to have her go away or be awkward to him because of a desire he had.

 

“I’m just going to be frank with you, ok?” Alice stated and asked.

 

“Sure…” John answered.

 

“Has anyone ever had ‘The Talk’ with you before?” She asked, indicating she meant the sex talk that most dads had with their sons, or something like that.

 

“Well… not really. Dad walked out on us before I can remember why. I… kind of pieced together things from overhearing Ashley and Mom talk about it… why?” John answered and asked. It was strange talking about this, but Alice had more than proven in the last few years that he could confide in her. But this topic was a bit uncomfortable.

 

“I figured. Well, I’m guessing that your Mom didn’t bother as she didn’t and doesn’t think that you are ‘normal’ enough to have those experiences. Understandable…” Alice started. John had thought something similar and was a bit relieved that Alice was possibly going to drop it. However, he was a bit put off that he was thought of that way. He had sexual thoughts just like any other guy. “… however, I don’t think that is accurate.”

 

“Huh?” John asked, not expecting what she said.

 

“You are small, very small, but that has nothing to do with your desires in this regard. You probably have more of them for all we know. Heck, you haven’t even had a chance to jack off properly cause we are always watching you so intently…” Alice continued, then paused, realizing that she might’ve gone too far, or perhaps used terminology that he didn’t understand. After all, most boys learn this kind of stuff from porn and/or their friends. John didn’t have that chance. “… sorry. My point is, you need to know these things and that possess a problem.”

 

“Problem?” John asked. If he was confused before, he was absolutely buggard now. This conversation wasn’t going anywhere near where he thought it was going. He wished she would just tell him already.

 

“If you can’t find a place to vent your desires, you will look for a place, perhaps a place that is too dangerous. That I can’t allow. Either way, restricting you is not the way to handle this, in my opinion. So, that brings me to your attraction to me.” She answered and explained.

 

“…Cough…. What?!?” John coughed out, almost choking on what she was saying, as if words could get lodged in someone’s throat.

 

“What? You think I didn’t realize that you look at me that way? Come on, I am pretty darn hot if I do say so myself. I’m not family, blood family anyway, so I’m the only woman that you could probably find to look at.” She answered, then smiles and carefully brought her hand forward and took a finger and rubbed his back a little. “Don’t worry. I think you are cute too. I’m flattered, really, I am.”

 

“You… know?” John asked.

 

“Mostly. I do get paid to observe you and make sure you are safe you know? I do so also because I’ve come to care for you as well.” She said, then retracted her finger and hand as they had done their job to calm him a little bit. “I notice how you prefer ham over turkey. How just giving you frosting from a cake isn’t enough, you like the cake bit too. You put barbeque sauce on everything you can, and yes, I notice where you look when you are sneaking glances at your family and me.”

 

“I… I… How much do you know?” John asked, not wanting to incriminate himself. Sure, she was taking all this very well, but he didn’t want to push it with too much information.

 

“Hehehe… more than I’m sure you meant to reveal, and of course your family seems to be oblivious to it, particularly your Mother. Whenever we watch movies you use at least 25% of the time to sneak looks at our legs and feet, as that is mostly what you can get away with. When we are walking around, your sightline wanders to our butts, boobs, and pussies.”

 

“ ‘pussies’?” John asked, not understanding the word.

 

“I’ll explain later, but front bits of a woman is the short answer.” Alice answered, then continued. “However, the one I had the most trouble finding out was this last one, that was until I looked online at the other fetishes you seem to have and it was linked to most of them. When we talk, you tend to look at our mouths instead of our eyes, and even past them, then sometimes look down to our stomachs, then back up. You do that a lot. Your family just think you are too tired of holding your head up, but I’m willing to guess that it is a bit more, isn’t it?”

 

“I… I… yes, I guess it is.” John admitted. He was right to assume she was ungodly perceptive. He had just underestimate that bit about her greatly. To figure this much out, just by his body language and research, she was a prodigy for a reason it seemed. His head slumped as if he was waiting for the other shoe to drop, which was rather accurate.

 

“Oh no! John, I didn’t mean to embarrass you! Like I said, there is nothing wrong with this. It is, in my opinion, wrong to assume that you don’t have something like this. With you being so small, it stands to reason that your desires are just slightly different than ours are. Also like I said, I’m very flattered that you have these fantasies about me.” She quickly said. She used dexterous finger to reach gently under his head and lift his head up to meet her gaze once again. This time he was looking into her eyes, not into her mouth… though he did steal a glance there on habit which made her smile. “You have nothing to be ashamed about.”

 

“You mean, you aren’t mad at me or something?” John asked as she retracted her finger again.

 

“Not at all…” She said softly with a smile that always made him feel better. “Which brings me back to the reason I wanted to talk to you about these things. I want you to be able to come to me with anything, sexual desires included. I will always help you if I can, or find a creative way to do so if I can’t. So…”

 

“So…?” John asked too soon as she paused. She answered by smiling then reaching down to the seam of her tight pajama shirt then pulled up on it. His eyes bugged out as she kept going and almost passed out as she completely removed her shirt, leaving her sitting cross legged on the bed in front of him with nothing on but very short shorts, probably panties on underneath, and a skimpy bra covering her boobs.

 

“May I pick you up?” She asked. Usually the way of transporting John was to let him climb or jump onto a hand or something to give him control. When it was necessary to otherwise pick him up, they were supposed to ask, to which she did.

 

John just dumbly nodded as she gazed at the almost naked goddess of a young woman in front of him. She smiled and reached for him. She gently picked him by pinching her thumb and index finger together around his torso.

 

“While I have you, might as well get rid of these.” She said in a teasingly sexy tone that he had only heard in his dreams. Her dexterous fingers then worked his pajamas off until she was holding him completely naked in between her fingers. She then readjusted herself so she was laying down on her back. Lastly, when she had settled, she put him down on her toned stomach area, using the pillows to prop her head to see him.

 

“This… this is… it is…” he started as he got up.

 

As he did so he felt her silky smooth skin below him. He took a few steps to take in the landscape that was now Alice. He looked south where he was put to see her bare legs with her lightly wiggling perfect feet in the distance with her covered womanhood… or ‘pussy’ as she called it in front of him. He turned and saw her mountains of breasts on either side, held in place by her bra, then finally her smiling face. He was on the edge of fainting and could’ve gone either way. However, when he felt a grumble of her stomach that was probably just finishing with the popcorn she’d put in it, he was out and falling, being caught by her soft fingers.

 

“Sweet dreams, John!” She whispered fondly.

 

Hopefully that would give him a lot to think about and a way for her to keep him alive despite his tastes, no pun intended. She lifted him and deposited him under his covers, then tucked him in. Next she folded his clothes and put them on the end of his bed for him to find.

 

She had been a bit weirded out when she had found out what he was into. But then she had looked inward to herself, and had found that the strange attraction to him she had felt since learning she was going to be trained to take care of him was something very similar to his fantasies, some exactly so. She knew, if she was 2 inches tall and had a bunch of people around him that were pretty hot and had never done more than had wet dreams, she’d lose it and actively try to pursue one of her fantasies. She didn’t want him to be stuck in some dog somewhere because he couldn’t control himself, not when she was willing to help. More than that, she wanted to help, not only by a growing desire but also because she cared for him.