- Text Size +

“Are you going to be alright without me?” Alice asked John as she got ready with him in the room.

 

 After about a week of experimenting with each other, they were getting understandably close. It was increasingly less awkward to have her undress and dress in front of him. There was even some teasing at times during this bit, but they both had to be careful. After all, even if they didn’t want to at times, his family was very attentive to him and what he was doing. Sure, they all knew that Alice was his favorite, like a best friend… or only friend, which is one of many reasons they left it alone. However, if it ever crossed that fine line in front of them… that might not be such a good thing, especially not in front of his Mother, overprotective as she was.

 

“Yeah, I should be fine. I’ll miss you, of course, but I think I’ll survive without you for a few days.” John responded. His words made it seem like it was fine, but his tone didn’t want her to go. This thing they were doing was still new, and both of them were a bit addicted to experimenting with it, or sometimes just having sex. Since it had been so long for Alice and John was now no longer a virgin, it was like they were previously starving, and now they had a buffet in front of them. Neither wanted it to stop.

 

“Look at you, being so brave for me!” She said as she smiled over to him, to which he returned one to her. She then put the last of her hidden weapons into it’s hiding spot, then was ready to head out. John was always amazed at just how many weapons she had on her in a normal day setting. Even when she was relaxing with the family she had a half dozen weapons hidden somewhere on her at all times.

 

“I… Of course!” He replied, then decided to change the subject slightly. They didn’t have the time to indulge right now anyway. “So, Agent Peterson will be here with me again?”

 

“It looks like it. While I’m not here, he will be on the premises to watch over you. Although, even though he is more than capable, your Mother has chosen to be handling you while I’m gone. Agent Peterson will simply be in the house at all times. I changed and cleaned the sheets so he had somewhere clean to sleep, and I hear he doesn’t snore that much. Still, if you need anything, he will be here all the same.” She answered as she walked over to him, holding her hand low for him to step onto, to which he did. She stood and looked around the room one final time before heading to the door. “You should be all set.”

 

“Where are you going?” John asked, admittedly for the 5th time.

 

“Sorry John, I can’t tell you that. It’s all top secret and stuff like that. What I can say is that I SHOULD be back in a week or so. After that, we’ll have some catching up to do.” She said, but not very suggestively as she was walking out the door and within earshot of him Mother, but he knew what she meant.

 

“Definitely, just be careful… doing whatever it is you’re doing… or not doing.” He requested more than demanded.

 

“You bet! I may be all good looking and stuff, but I am really good at almost everything I do.” She said, trying to both comfort him and herself. In truth, not even she knew what she was going to be doing. But she should be fine.

 

“Of that I am well aware!” John replied happily. He had full faith that she was the best. His confidence in her emanated from his tone, to which she smiled and it escalated her own confidence.

 

“Alright you two, say your goodbyes. Agent Alice has to be getting going. I was asked by a rather nice man on the phone to make sure that you at least left on time. Tardiness isn’t usually one of your attributes, but I told him I’d tell you anyway.” John’s Mother stated, holding out her hand to meet Alice’s. As they met, John simply stepped off one and onto the other.

 

“See you later John, be safe while I’m gone.” She said with a wave and a concerned smile.

 

It might have been considered a shot at his family, but they knew that she just cared for him very much. So it wasn’t about their lack of skill, or anything like that to keep him safe, but more about her own concern and voicing it. They thought very highly of her for that commitment.

 

“You too! Be safe and come back soon!” John said with a smile and a wave.

 

“Have a wonderful trip Alice.” His Mother said as she moved John slightly so she could give Alice a one armed hug. “We’ll all miss you around here, so come back to us safely.”

 

“Will do!” She answered as she hugged her back, then gave one last smile to John, then turned to Agent Peterson. The rest of the family was at school, but they said their goodbyes already. With a serious posture and tone she addressed the other Agent, “Passing off duty, any questions?”

 

“No Ma’am, pass off complete.” He replied.

 

“Very well.” She said with a nod, then headed out the door, got in a car, than drove off. It was like a switch was flipped, and she was in full on agent mode. Her intensity made John feel sorry for whomever was going to be on the receiving end of anything that she dished out.

 

As the house door closed, Agent Peterson secured it, then stood in the corner, standing guard but more than ready to assist if anything went wrong. John knew that this large man could move all the way up stairs and across the house in very little time if needed. One time, John had tripped off the counter and started falling. He covered over 40 feet in what seemed like a blink of an eye, catching him in his hard and rough hands with no injury to John. That made it obvious that just because he was taking a hands off approach this time to watching him, didn’t mean he was any less safe. John’s attention was brought up to his Mother as they quickly got used to the new agent in the house.

 

“So, what do you want to do for supper tonight?” His Mom asked as she moved into the kitchen, dropping him off on the counter as she finished some cleaning chores she was doing. John knew that just because she was doing something else and far away by his standards, didn’t mean she couldn’t hear him. Still, he talked louder on habit in like situations.

 

“Would some pizza be alright?” He asked, remembering that there was some leftover pizza in the fridge.

 

“Sure thing! But just because it’s in the fridge, doesn’t mean that’s all you can have. We have a little bit together, just us, with no Alice. So, if you want something special one of these days, just let me know, ok?” His Mother stated and asked. Once again, being overprotective and compensating for her bit when he was born. It was her thing now, so he’d stopped trying to assure her that she didn’t need to go the extra mile… heck, she went the extra 10 miles if she could… which could get a bit constricting for him.

 

“I’ll keep that in mind. For now though, pizza is more than ok for dinner.” John replied happily.

 

The day went on as it usually did, with her taking him everywhere she went, except to the restroom. In those instances, he was watched by Agent Peterson while he watched TV or something. They ate dinner in the dining room. He had little table on the actual dining room table. She still had to serve him, as stepping onto a hot pizza platter was not on his top 10 things he wanted to do. However, with his sudden exposure to his fantasies, he was tempted to risk it to try and end up in his Mother’s lovely trap. That would never work though, even on the occasions where he wanted to. For one, she was as eagle eyed as it gets. Even if by some chance she didn’t notice him on her piece of pizza, Agent Peterson would.

 

To be honest, there wasn’t anything bad about his Mother, aesthetically at least. She was lean, healthy, attractive, in fact she was one of those moms that others might pick on him for having, if he had anybody to pick on him that is. He knew that his little brother was too young for that, but his sister got it every once in a while. John Expected that Isaac would get it bad when he high Middle School. But either way, she was very good looking and smart, pretty much the definition of a blonde Bombshell. Apparently she had smaller breasts, back before she had kids, about a B in size. However, after 4 kids, she was in the latter end of a C in breast size. Anywhere else though she didn’t accept any additional size. Her hips, her belly, her arms, her legs, and even her butt were all highly toned and fit. Sure, they were pretty good naturally the with her high metabolism, but having kids changes the body of the Mom. Well, she wasn’t having it, so she made sure that she was in peak form.

 

His Siblings came home and there was a bit of commotion, as was usual as they told each other about their days. Isaac usually had to be reminded about being careful around John, but he was getting better at it. After that they ate their dinner and did their homework, finally, after all that, they did their own thing then went to bed. John was switched to his Mother’s room. As much as they trusted Agent Peterson, his Mom and sometimes his older Sister, wanted to take this opportunity to sleep next to John like they used to. Alice was great, but when she was around, they didn’t get that luxury. However, one perk of having Agent Peterson around, was that he fortified their rooms so they could serve as temporary night lodging for John. He would set the room up, then watch if needed. Either way, this was their chance.

 

So, the first night was with his Mother. She was quiet, but had a bad habit of waking John up every few hours to make sure he was ok. The next night was Ashley, she snored a bit, but mainly kept him up till 3am talking most of the time, and did on this occasion as well. After a week of this, there was a surprise to the schedule. So far, only his Mom and Ashley could handle sleeping with John, the younger siblings just didn’t get some of the finer points of what he needed or what was safe for him. Isaac, for example, had thought one time, during the day, that grabbing John and playing army men with him was a good idea. John made the most of it, but the constant grabbing, dropping, crashing, and tight grips made it a poor experience. Lillian was usually too timid to try anything but talk cutely to him. At times she got irritated when the family had to stop something they were doing for him, but otherwise she was more scared that she would hurt him than anything.

 

“Mom…?” Lillian asked as they all started getting ready for bed, and Agent Peterson was about to set up her Mother’s room for John’s sleeping arrangement for the night.

 

“Yes hun, what is it?” She replied as she placed John on the table and placed a magazine down to read after whatever Lillian wanted to talk about. Normally she would do this in front of the TV, so John had something to do, but it was less than an hour before bed time, so they were just at the dinning room table.

 

“Would it be ok, if… um…?” She stumbled. She was cute and as she started to understand social things more, mainly cute boys and things like that, she was becoming even more shy.

 

However, unlike Ashley, who had naturally wavy and dirty blonde hair that she put highlights in, with her blue eyes. Lillian had green eyes and very straight, almost too thin of hair that was almost bleached blonde, perhaps a bit darker but not by much. She envied that her boobs hadn’t come in yet like Ashley’s, and her wavy hair as Lillian had trouble doing anything with her hair that even resembled a curl. Even straight from bed her hair was impossibly straight and about to her mid back.

 

“No need to be shy Lilly, go on!” Her Mother said, trying to motivate her shy daughter to spit out what she was trying to say.

 

“Could I… since I’m bigger now… can I… sleep with John in my room tonight?” She asked, the first bit broken up, but the last bit very fast so she could get it all out before she could stop herself.

 

“In your room? You sure you’re ready for that?” Her Mother asked, now a bit concerned. She was happy that her daughter was trying to be responsible, but this was a special issue. Yet, it was about this time that Ashley was starting to do that with John. Granted there were a few close calls at first, but it was good for their bonding as siblings.

 

“I… Yes, I think so Mom. I would love to sleep with him tonight, like you and Ashley.” She said with a cute confident face that just melted her Mother’s heart. She was rather good at that.

 

“Well, It’s ok with me, as long as you are VERY careful.” Her Mother started, Agent Peterson stopping his accent to the second floor where the bed rooms were. Now that the location was in question, he would wait to see what John preferred and made sure that he wasn’t forced into anything. “But I’m not the only one you need to ask.”

 

“Of course…” Lillian agreed. She was a little more happy now that she got her Mother’s permission. But now it was to John, the actual person she was wondering about. She looked at him directly as their Mother nodded to him at the conclusion of her statement. “… John, would you… that is… is it ok if… you sleep with me tonight?”

 

This was interesting for John. On the one hand, it was a no brainer. Heck yeah, why not! His little sister was finally at the age where she understood and he could start having a true brother/sister relationship with her. Sure they were already like that, but it was different with them because of his size. When she stopped looking at him like a toy and more like a big brother, that was a very good thing. On the flip side, if she messed up, he was on the receiving end of it. He had no illusions to the fact that there would be some learning pains with this. Heck, Ashley had stepped on him, accidentally grabbed him in the night as part of her dream and rolled on top of him all night, she even played some truth or dare with him and bit off a leg one time. But, all in all, their relationship was stronger because of it.

 

Also, normally during something like this, they turned the cameras off in that room. That was so that the government didn’t send in tanks if a situation happened where she messed up. He would be fine, but the government could go overboard if they saw something they didn’t like, which is why Alice did that on many occasions… and why it was ok to do that when they had their new activities together. That was the last thing. After a week of NOT having an outlet for his desires, he was getting desperate for an outlet and found himself wanting any one of his family even to shove them in their panties, down their shirts, or in their mouth. He would risk digestion to quell this sensual itch he currently had, in fact, he would welcome it… kind of. He knew that once he settled down, then he wouldn’t, but that was just the nature of it. So, yeah, there was that too. In the end, there was only one answer he could give. Wither it was because he wanted a relationship with his sister to grow… or the possibility of her gobbling him down… either way, it wasn’t a mystery what he would say.

 

“Heck yeah! I would love to sleep with you tonight Lilly!” He answered, bringing a big smile to her face.

 

“Oh! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” She repeated. Her voice was low enough to not hurt John on habit, but he could feel his excitement as she thanked him. With that, Agent Peterson went up and started readying her room for him to stay in it overnight with her. It was obvious that she just wanted to grab him and hold him at that very second. While that was something that Ashley did when she got to this point, she held back. Again, under all that excitement, she was still nervous she would hurt him or something like that.

 

“Ok, ok…. I’m very excited about it too!” John said, putting his hands up as if to calm her by the gesture. He looked up to his Mother with a comical ‘help me’ face, to which she just smiled at, then even wider at her youngest Daughter’s reaction to it. She was also worried, but she would put that on the back burner for now. She knew something… or a few things would happen tonight and it was taking everything she had to NOT protect him from it. But she was also happy that they would grow as siblings.

 

“Are you ready?!?” Lillian asked as she put her hand down on the table for him to walk onto. She wasn’t nearly as practiced as Alice, his Mother, or even Ashley for that matter. Her hand made an audible, for him, ‘THUD’ on the table as she placed her hand on it. He took a breath, then took a few steps onto it. She was excited, but also nervous. So when she lifted her hand, it was shaking and a bit fast for him, making him fall on his butt. “Oh! Sorry!”

 

“It’s ok. Mom or Alice weren’t pros at it right away either. Just relax, I’m not going to fall just because you’re worried about it, and remember, you, to me, are like a roller coaster. The smoother it can be, the better, and watch the speed, cause there aren’t seat belts on this thing!” John comforted and advised, the last bit as a joke as he comically tried to search her hand for a seat belt, making her nervous face giggle.

 

“Ok, you two have fun now!” Their Mother said as she walked off, but both could see that she really didn’t want to. Her overprotective Motherly instinct was kicking in, but, just like them, she had to rain it in. This would be an interesting night for all of them, but mostly for John…

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Not much fetish related content in this one. But imagine what will happen in the next chapter!!!