- Text Size +

“Mmm… yeah…” Moaned Alice as she started to wake up. She’d just had the most excellent dream. She stopped herself from saying anything else as her training was something to keep in mind. She usually was very quiet for many reasons, one of which was to not wake John.

 

She laid in bed while waking up. She was used to waking up at 5:00 on the dot, she didn’t even need an alarm to do so. Within a few seconds she was awake and aware, a few seconds after that she took in the area around her. Her senses were always attuned to her surroundings, but last night she’d slept a bit deeper than she normally did. She felt that she was laying in a wet bed and there was a few strange scents in the air. She felt her body and realized that she was completely naked and sticky. It was then that the events of the last night came back to her. Her eyes shot open as she remembered it all, especially the last bit, eating him. What was she thinking? Her plan was to play with him to get HIS sexual tension under control and she ended up losing herself to her own.

 

“Oh crap!” she burst out and bolted out of bed.

 

Before even caring that she was still naked and her own juices were caking onto her otherwise flawless body, she looked to John’s bed area, hoping that it was all just a dream… or at least part of it. She didn’t know if she could live with herself if she had actually killed him. Her heart slowed and calmed a little as she saw a little figure in his bed that turned to address her. She had gotten up so fast that she didn’t realize how loud she had just been. If he was asleep before, he was awake now, because of her.

 

“Good Morning Alice, but if it’s all the same to you, I’d like to get some additional sleep. It’s only… 5:00 you know?” He requested and asked.

 

“I… yeah, that’s fine. Sorry for waking you…” She answered. She was now utterly confused. Had she imagined that part, dreamed it maybe? She looked down at herself and knew for certain that something had to have happened. However, did she pass out and dream about the last bit? She slumped onto the bed to think. “I must be losing it…”

 

“Got you!” John said, causing her to look over at him. He just started laughing then gave her a look over before just gazing into her eyes. She thought about covering up, but what was the point after last night. Besides, she was more curious now than anything.

 

“Huh?” She asked.

 

“Regeneration and respawn, remember?” He asked, jogging her memory. Even if she had eaten him, he would respawn back at his last safe spot.

 

“You mean… I actually… I ate you?!?” She exclaimed, not believing it herself.

 

“Yep, fixed a few things while I was in there.” John replied with a smile, gesturing to her stomach. She looked down, touched it gently with her hand, then looked back to him.

 

“What kind of things?” She asked, suddenly nervous. She was used to her body. As potentially faulted as it was, she was used to it and knew how to handle it to become one of the most successful agents that she knew of. A single extra size on her breasts, or downgrade for that matter would throw her off. Not to mention, that was the least bit he could change… from what she had been told.

 

“You just had some cancer cells that would’ve taken root and caused you problems down the road. I also improved your immune system so you don’t get sick as often. You, remarkably, barely have anything for me to improve… medically or otherwise.” John answered as he got up. He had a feeling that he wouldn’t be going back to bed any time soon… at least not yet.

 

“I… thanks… I guess.” She said, looking down at herself. It was amazing, she really did feel good at the moment. She’d been sore from her assessment yesterday and now she felt like she could conquer the world and have energy to spare. No cancer was also a plus, but she also understood that he could’ve just as easily done the opposite. “I feel amazing.”

 

“A bit sticky I’d imagine. Kind of surprising actually.” John said.

 

“What do you mean?” She asked, inwardly agreeing that she desperately needed a shower at this point.

 

“I… well that was my first time, with many things. But you? I can’t imagine that I am the first to make you feel that way. I… don’t have anything to compare it with, but… you know…” John explained, getting a bit embarrassed as he continued to talk and decided to stop while he was slightly ahead. He wasn’t sure what he wanted to say anyway, plus this feeling escalated when she raised her eye brow at him.

 

“My first time… like as a virgin? No, not my first time.” She agreed and revealed but in a tone that indicated perhaps it wasn’t as good as he thought. That made him look down a little. That was the last thing she wanted, making him feel unconfident. “However, first time in years, yes. First time with a boy your size, obviously, you are the only one you know? Finally, first time passing out with ecstasy… definitely. So, no, I’ve never been this… sticky afterward. A bit surprised myself, pleasantly surprised.”

 

“I… Really?” John asked.

 

“Promise, now, mind if I pick you up?” She asked as she got up, towering above him. He stared up in awe of her still. From this angle with her juices on her didn’t make her LOOK sticky. It made her glisten in the light of the room. Honestly, she’d never looked more majestic, like she was glowing. She bent down but didn’t pick him up, waiting for his permission.

 

“Uh… yeah, sure.” He answered, not really sure where this was going. He usually wasn’t up this early.

 

“Good.” She answered with a smile. She lightly picked him up and put him in her hand. Sure, he could’ve jumped onto it, but this authorized her to pick him up before, during, and afterwards. “Because we both have washing to do, me more so than  you… but I’d expect that will change… if you’d like?”

 

“I… I’m not sure what you mean.” He started, his mind going to half a dozen different things. “I respawn completely clean.”

 

“Oh, you really are clueless with this kind of thing…” She said as she carried him to the bathroom.

 

She placed him on the counter then turned on the shower to get the temperature right. She sort of needed to use the restroom. She thought about just going with him in here. After all, he’d seen it all at this point. But, she thought that it might be pushing it a bit far. She was his point of attraction, she didn’t want to do something that might push him away from her and into a different more dangerous scenario. Plus, she was somehow becoming more possessive toward him.

 

“Do you, want me to take a shower with you? Or more accurately, would you like me to play with you while I take a shower? After which you will probably need a rinse off.” She asked and directed suggestively. She knelt down so she was at his level. He looked into her lovely eyes and was, as always, dazzled by her both enormous and attractive features. “You don’t have to, if you would prefer not to.”

 

“No! I mean yes! I mean…” John stuttered out. Last night was like a dream for him, minus the digestion, but he’d passed out soon enough to not experience the worst of it. He’d hoped that it wasn’t a one time thing, as if he was some kind of lost puppy that just needed to scratch an itch, and she was scratching it. He took a breath as she smiled at his nervousness, then continued, “I would like that, showering with you that is.”

 

He was slightly afraid of the shower. He’d tried one before when his Mother was trying to figure out how he could clean himself in the future. The water pressure, temp, and fall distance of a normal shower, much more their house had excellent pressure, felt like there was a stream of 5-10 pound rain drops falling on him all the time. Although, he’d never tried it with someone else. Alice knew this though, so he hoped she would be careful. Still, she’d never done anything to harm him, or even in that direction. The digestion last night hardly qualified for that either, as he had definitely got something out of it. So, he was a bit scared, but trusted Alice… plus he couldn’t wait for what she was going to do with him while ‘playing’ with him.

 

“Well then, I thank you in advance! I also want to say, if anything ever feels wrong, in any sense of the word, I want you to say so. We can always figure something else out.” She said, the last bit with concern. She thought that he was having the time of his life, and she was far from miserable. But she didn’t want to be accidently scaring the boy.

 

“I will, speak up that is… I guess the only thing is… let’s avoid the whole digestion thing as much as we can. I passed out the last time, so I didn’t feel most of it, but it still hurt for what I did feel. Maybe every once in a while, or you figure out a way to bring me back up right away.” John answered, wanting to give her something that he was thinking about to signify that he was listening and would speak up if needed. He still got excited by it, but he could do without the pain of it.

 

“I got you, but you aren’t scared of this big trap of mine?” She asked, hoping that he wasn’t. As weird as she thought of it at first, after last night, she was starting to love the idea… and the taste. She gave a little point to her mouth as she opened it a little in front of him and could already see that he was more excited than fearful.

 

“Uh… I… no… not scared of it. I… I think you have a wonderful mouth, inside and out.” He answered, stuttering as he did so. “It… might actually be my favorite part of last night… or the other place… not sure which yet.”

 

“I see, well we will just have to give you more chances to experience both then, wont we?” She said with a smile.

 

She thought about where to put him. She thought maybe underneath her in the shower, but then water might still be too much for him, not to mention any dirty bits she didn’t mean to drop on him. He seemed to be ok with her juices, but didn’t want to push it too much further… yet. She then thought about inside her pussy. She could probably stick him far enough up there that he would be secure. But if she had one too many orgasims than she didn’t want to risk him falling out of her. Plus, she would have much safer ways to test that way of ‘holding’ him in the future. So, that left her mouth, making her blush slightly but also glad that it wasn’t a scary place for him after her eating him. She just had to make sure not to swallow. She also really hoped that her breath wasn’t that bad, although, he didn’t seem to be complaining at the moment. Even so, in the future, she would have to make sure that her breath and mouth were as clean as she could get them.

 

“I… I… Y-yeah… I… Yup.” John answered at an increasingly stumbling fashion. He saw her blush a little bit as she seemed to be thinking, then she smiled at his reaction. Of all the magnificent parts of her, her face, smile, eyes, mouth, lips,… and just everything about her face was his favorite part, particularly the way she expressed herself, further than that, when she smiled a happy smile.

 

“Alright my little snack, in you go!” She said and teased then opened her mouth in front of him.

 

He stood there dumbfounded for a moment. Sure they both seemed willing to continue with this budding relationship they had going, but he was still surprised by her assertiveness and apparent desire in his fantasies. As he watched her mouth open for him and slightly move forward so he didn’t have to jump off the counter to get into it, he took it in while the bright light of the bathroom illuminated her and it more.

 

Her tongue came across a flawlessly white and well kept bottom row of teeth as if both protecting him from the lower incisors as well as rolling out the ‘red carpet’ sort of speak. He looked up a little to see the upper set of teeth that hung high like a potential guillotine. Her red and pink inside flesh framed and contrasted the teeth in the most beautiful fashion as they all glistened with saliva. He saw a few random strands of saliva connect the bottom with the top. They snapped and shot a light mist at him that would be impossible for Alice to actually see or observe even if she was somehow able to look into her own mouth from her position. Her tongue looked just as healthy but also her taste buds looked almost like a velvety carpet, but also damp with saliva that only make it look like it was glistening lightly. At the back was the dark and yet inviting abyss of her throat and the way she had her mouth presented it was wide open, as if calling for him, awaiting to except him in its embrace as it would admit him into this goddess before him.

 

He didn’t know if she knew just how amazing her current presentation was, but it would be a very long and probably unsuccessful description to her, if he ever got the words out in even a halfway excitable manner. On top of all this, she was new to this whole fantasy of his… and hopefully growing one of hers. She said she like it more than just a little bit to put it lightly, but he was really hoping that she was not just saying that. A sight like this, with a woman like her, available for him in every way he ever imagined… It just sounded too good to be true. Still, the way was open for him, literally, so he just had to take it one blissful moment at a time.

 

He reached forward and then leaned his body on the outstretched tongue. His hands tried to pull himself inside the glorious cavern in front of him, but was only able to push into the almost plushy velvet feeling of her tongue. He felt and heard her giggle and perhaps moan a little as he moved on her extended appendage. He felt the tip of her tongue go forward and rise to real him in. So he spread his legs to make it easier. This made the curling tongue go right between his legs and greet his member yet again, one that was all too happy and at attention to greet its new friend.

 

He saw the corners of her mouth curl a little in what he assumed was a small smile. He wasn’t sure what it was about, but he was happy whatever it was made her smile again. He felt her right her head and light began to both dim and brighten as she brought her tongue, with him on it, inside her mouth. The only reason why it was brightening was because she was now looking into the mirror. As was the case with most bathroom mirrors, they had lights on it to help people see themselves to get ready and what not. This application of the light easily illuminated his surroundings for both of them to see. Now that the muscle underneath him was horizontally rested now, and he behind her pearly whites, he moved around so he was facing out and could see her. She pleasantly waved to him, to which he did similar, then slowly closed her mouth with another giggle of sorts.

 

She loved the way he had pressed into her tongue and the explosion of flavors he lit up was unlike anything she’d ever tasted before. She was unsure if he was this tasty last night, of if she was into much bliss at the time to care, but he was VERY delicious. She let out a giggled chuckled as she felt him trying to climb into her mouth and not getting anywhere. She then curled her tongue back to help the little guy out. She was a little concerned that he might fall to the side of her tongue if she didn’t catch his legs the right way. But he seemed to be on top of that and spread his legs. Wither that was because he saw the same thing she did or because his little guy wanted more attention was another question.

 

Either way, she was happy to oblige and taste his member again, gaining even more irresistible flavor and also excited herself, making herself almost immediately wet right off the bat. She smiled a bit then righted her head and stood up straight so she could see him inside. As soon as she rested him completely behind her teeth he moved around, sending flavor and pleasure through her as he moved to face her. She smiled again but not so much as to look weird in her reflection to him. She then waved to him, to which he did likewise, to which she closed her mouth as sensually as possible. She was still new at this, but hoped he was liking this treatment even a fraction of how much she was starting to.

 

With him in her mouth, she felt him move more then she joined in as she moved him around and tasted him. She felt the water again and then got into the shower to wash off. However, before she even got completely wet, she had yet another orgasm that rocked her so bad that she almost fell where she stood. She inhaled sharply, almost pulling him into her throat. She actually felt what might’ve been an arm or leg push against the entrance of her throat and go into it a little bit. She almost swallowed, but remembered his request. Somehow in the midst of her pleasure she was able to pull him away from her throat and continued to play with him.

 

She licked, on him, using every move she’d ever learned in training. She obviously wasn’t trained to do this. It was mainly to hide things like keys, lock pick, or anything else she may put in her mouth with her hands restrained. She, in training, could easily grab a paperclip, unravel it, make a perfect tool, pick her handcuffs, a lock, and spit it at a target. Granted a paperclip couldn’t do much damage, but it was one of many skill she had. For now however it was used to both taste and imbue as much pleasure on little John as she could muster. She, at times, put him on her teeth and lightly bit down then released and did so again, then put him in her cheek or back on the muscle. She then teased his little member a bit and got him to explode yet another flavor to bombard her with the ones she was already tasting. It was strange, but the instance she tasted it, she orgasmed again, on the spot. She just wrote it off as a new experience that was still effecting her. Although, if it kept up the way it was going, she would be ‘washing off’ for a while.

 

Inside John was on a fantasy ride like none he ever imagined. The things that she could do with her mouth and tongue defied what he thought even possible. H could’ve sworn she had hands in there. Even when she put him on her hard teeth and slowly yet sensually massaged him with her teeth, chewing on him, he was indescribable bliss. At one point she almost swallowed him again. He marveled at her apparent skill at bringing him to that point and back… although, despite the pain digestion to follow, he wished she just went ahead and ate him again. His bliss spiked as her talented tongue was giving what he only could describe as a hand job with her tongue, he exploded all over her delicate and skillful muscle.

 

“MMMmmm” Moaned Alice at the flavor and her additional orgasm.

 

She so much wanted to swallow him again, just a quick head flip and tongue movement and she could. But she didn’t want to traumatize him with something she knew he didn’t want to do. Plus, if she did eat him again, he didn’t have all day to reappear. His Mother would wonder where he was and follow it back to what happened. That would possibly get her to overreact and have another agent take over, one less skilled and… well not her. So, she played with him and sucked on him as much as she could. Funny thing was, his flavor never ran out. If she had to guess, she would say that whatever made him taste so good was being replenished by his abilities to regenerate. He was like an everlasting piece of the best food/candy she’d ever have. She also felt the urge to bite down on him and chew him up… but left that in the deepest part of her mind. She didn’t have to ask it that would hurt him.

 

Eventually, after a shower that lasted 10 times longer than usual, got out and retrieved him from her mouth, carefully. He looked utterly exhausted, as she had felt and tasted him release more than a few times. He slowly sat up and they both looked at each other.

 

“That was… one of the most amazing things I’ve ever felt.” He complimented.

 

“As good as you imagined?” She asked, half teasingly but also half serious. She wanted to know how she was doing.

 

“It is beyond what I imagined by a very wide amount. How you made me feel so good is beyond me. I…” John answered, then stopped, feeling embarrassed.

 

“What is it?” Alice asked.

 

“I… despite what I said and how it hurts… I actually wanted you to… you know…” He answered.

 

“Eat you again?” She asked, both enticed and concerned. “I thought you said that hurt too much? I never want to harm you John, never.”

 

“I… can’t  explain it. I just… it felt so… good and… right. Yes, it hurts like no one’s business to get digested, especially if I don’t pass out. But I deeply wanted it, for some reason. I’m sorry if that is too weird.” He answered and apologized. He knew there was a fine but definite line with her regarding his safety and that kind of thing.

 

“I… No, John, it wasn’t weird. It isn’t weird.” She answered, using a finger to raise his previously lowering head. He looked up at her from her palm hopefully. “Well, maybe it is a bit weird, but then both of us are that way.”

 

“You mean…?” John started, but couldn’t finish.

 

“Yes, I almost swallowed you a few times by accident and it was very hard to stop myself. I don’t know if it is just me, but you taste… extremely good. I don’t think they were allowed to say that in your tests, and maybe it was because you changed something to make yourself more tasty for me… did you?” She explained, then asked, realizing that he could’ve very well done that sort of thing, if he wanted.

 

“I… don’t think so. I was definitely hoping while I was messing with you that you would do it again, and it was good for you. I might’ve accidently changed it so I am more tasty for you. I’ve never tried doing that before. Was I that tasty last night?” He asked.

 

“I… honestly wasn’t paying that much attention last night to just your taste. You had me pretty far gone at that point.” She said and saw his mind was racing in possibly a bad direction. “That was a compliment John.”

 

“Oh, good.” He answered back.

 

“Either way, yes, you weren’t the only one hoping I’d eat you again.” She assured then came forward and have him a long but also quick little lick, as if she couldn’t help herself. “But we can’t right now. Even though both of us apparently wanted to, we both have our days to live and I don’t want your Mother finding out and sending me away.”

 

“Yeah, that would suck” John agreed.

 

“So, maybe later then?” She asked.

 

“Uh… yeah… if you want that is?” He agreed and asked back.

 

“As if that is even a question at this point.” She said, shaking her head to stop from licking him again. She then quickly took him over to his own tub. “Well, you best get washed off as well. You definitely need it now.”

 

“Alice?” John called as she put him down and started walking away.

 

“Yes John?” She asked.

 

“Thank you.” He replied.

 

“I can honestly say, it was my pleasure.”  She said with a smile, then pointed for him to start washing off and take his bath. He nodded and they parted ways to get ready and all that.

 

As they washed, got dressed, and otherwise got ready they were just beaming with their newly found bond… in more ways than one. Although two things changed with their routines in that regard. First, Alice decided to spend extra time on her mouth and breath. Second, John decided NOT to wear any cologne, as he thought it might ruin any smell or taste that Alice might be taking a liking to. As he stepped on her palm for her to carry him downstairs they both breathed a heavy breath then stepped out into the real world again, both the same and now different world.

 

“Alice, John. How was your night?” John’s Mother asked.

 

“Wonderful!” Both of them said at the same time, with very large smiles.

Chapter End Notes:

I know it's another heavy chapter. I plan to add more plot coming up as well as other character interaction and of course conflicts. Either way, hope this chapter is well recieved and will be working on the next one when I can!