- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one is a bit heavier on the adult content. Some in the future may or may not be this heavy. Either way, let me know how I did and what I can improve on. Not sure how frequent I can add more chapters, but If I can I will

“John?... John?” Called a voice that broke John from his dreams. He groggily opened his eyes to see the lovely face of Alice waking him up. She was dressed now in a skirt that he knew probably had a half dozen weapons in it, a blouse with the same and overall done up very well.

 

“Good morning…!” He greeted as he looked over at the clock. It was nearly 10:00 in the morning, then back at her face, taking glances at her mouth and the glossy lips as they smiled. He was a bit groggy but would keep his dream to himself, the one that had her telling him everything he always wanted to hear and accepting him and his growing desires.

 

“Good morning John. I need to bring you down to your mother. I have a tactical training assessment that I really don’t want to be late for.” She informed.

 

“Tactical… Training… assessment?” John asked as he started to sit up and swing his legs out of bed. “Anyone with half a brain knows that you’ll mop the floor with the instructor if they let you. You are probably more qualified to than the teachers.”

 

“Well, they aren’t really called teachers, but thanks for saying so! I always need to be on top of my game. While I’m gone, Doug will be here to watch you. So, I’d rather leave you in your Mother’s hands than his. Unless you’d prefer a middle aged guy handling you for the next few hours…?” Alice joked with a smile, the smile widening as John was now fully awake and jumping over to his little dresser with his clothes.

 

“Heck no. I’m sure he is qualified but jeepers, not my thing…” John stated as he got on some jeans and t-shirt. He slipped on his socks and shoes as fast as he could then stood over by the edge. He had completely missed that he was just naked. “… if you please?”

 

“Of course…” She said with a smile as she held a hand for him. He jumped into it and off they were to the kitchen. As soon as Alice’s door opened they were greeted by Doug himself. “Agent Peterson…”

 

“Agent Xiong…” He greeted back then moved aside so Alice could move past him and head down stairs to the kichen.

 

No one had anything against the man. However, if he had to choose between a balding middle aged man with yellowing teeth, always serious look on his face, a few extra pounds around him, and hands that could probably rough up sand paper… or Alice… the choice was simple. Still, for his qualification, he was the second choice that his Mother and the Government had chose under Alice that they all trusted to take care of him. For his faults, John never felt unsafe with him and had used him a few times to scare off some door to door salesmen.

 

“Good Morning John, Good Morning Alice!” His Mother greeted as they entered the room. Agent Peterson entered and stood in a corner to observe and be out of the way. He was, after all, a rather large fellow at around 6’5” tall.

 

“Good Morning!!!” Both of them said at the same time and they all smiled.

 

“Here you go young man!” Alice said as she put her hand down by his little table where he would have breakfast. To that effect, his Mother was currently working on cutting up his food and putting it on a tiny plate for him. By the smell he was getting a little bit of pancakes, bacon, and eggs… scrabbled.

 

“Thank you!” John replied as he got off her hand quickly and went over to his spot, sitting in his own chair.

 

“You bet!” Alice said. That was one of many things that they all loved about her. She never talked over him like he wasn’t there. He was his own person, and that is how she treated him, on both the good and bad sides of things. She then turned to his Mother. “Ms. Anderson, he should be good to go for today. I’ll be back after my assessment, which should be no more than 7 hours.”

 

“Got it, and thank you. You always make it so easy on us!” John’s Mother said with a smile.

 

It was true. Sure, his Mother wrote the book on how to take care of John. However, Alice was so good at everything that she could write her own on him. Usually, when she had to leave the house, she left everything so well done that John could pretty much look after himself, if needed. Not that his Mother would allow that, but if she needed to do the laundry or something, she could trust that he was ok for a few minutes while she went to the basement to get it. The basement, filled with spiders and things that John would never be exposed to if she had her say.

 

“I try.”  Alice replied with a smile, then straightened her skirt and turned to Agent Peterson. “They are all yours. ETA on my return should be 07:15 at the latest, traffic pending.”

 

“Understood.” He replied back in his gravel like voice.

 

“Later everyone!” Alice said as she waved to the other two, who waved back and she was on her way.

 

“Just us today kiddo. Anything on your agenda today?” John’s Mom informed and asked.

 

“I think I’d like to work out a little bit, then maybe play some games if that is ok?” John asked.

 

“Work out? Alice always has a healthy effect on you! Of course, but if you get too aggressive with your games I might cut it short.” His Mother replied and added the warning at the end. The government had made an xbox and playstation controller for him, but he suffered form the same aggression that most teens had when playing online. She’d had to ground him from playing a few times when he started yelling things at the game he shouldn’t have.

 

“Thanks and I promise not to get too heated.” John agreed.

 

“Good.” His Mother said, then they went about their day under the watch of Agent Peterson.

 

John got done with his work out, bathed in a makeshift bath tub, put fresh clothes on and put away his pajamas that were folded on the end of his bed. He thought that was weird but was too intent on playing his game to put too much thought on it. It wasn’t until he was waiting to respawn after dying in a Halo game that the pieces of the previous night came rushing back to him. The key was his Pajamas on the end of his bed and he not having on any clothes this morning. His blood turned both cold and hot at the same time.

 

Details of what he thought was a dream this morning were flooding back to him. Like a really fast movie, the events raced back to him. He almost feinted again, but caught himself but not before his character died twice without himself even moving an inch.

 

“Honey, are you ok? You just stopped playing.” His Mom asked. As usual, she was ever attentive. Where most parents would be in at least another room while their children played a game like Halo, she was right there watching him on habit as she read a book, Mother multitasking to its finest.

 

“I… yes. Just remembered something that threw me off. I’m fine, really. We were all so tired after the movie last night. It still amazes me how Alice is able to get me safely to bed without me even feeling it.” He covered as he thought yet again about what actually happened last night, and their talk.

 

“Oh… I got it. Yes, she is rather special. We really lucked out with her, or more so you did mister…” His Mom agreed and pointed out with a smile.

 

“I certainly did.” He said.

 

“Would you like to take a rest? You’ve missed you nap today.” His Mother offered.

 

“Sure… Besides, you have to run to the store right? I can just chill in my room with Agent Peterson watching until Alice gets back, then maybe go straight to bed if that’s ok?” John asked. He did that kind of thing when he was tired and Alice was required to accompany him when he did so, behind the locked door. He hoped she would let it happen so something could possibly happen later. His mind couldn’t imagine what would’ve happened last night if he hadn’t passed out.

 

“Sure honey. Agent Peterson. Will you let Alice know when she gets back?” His Mother asked.

 

“Affirmative Ma’am.” He answered.

 

“Thank you.” She replied.

 

It was a rough ride to his room in his equally rough hand. But after a large kiss, literally, from his Mom that got him going with his mindset, he pretended to read a small book that he had read a bunch of times. It was one of very few books that they had been able to make for his size. It was just the Wizard of Oz, but it was enough to allow him to think about the night before and ready himself for when Alice got back.

 

That time came and went as she entered and was given the progress update from the other agent. On habit, John turned so she could get changed. It was common decency to give her privacy while she changed. She heard normal things like the “Whoosh” of clothing as it was taken off and the “thud” and scrape of metal as she put her weapons away she’d hid on her. However, when it came time for the “Whoosh” to be heard again as a sign she was putting on her Pajamas, he heard instead the sound of her sitting on her bed.

 

“The Witch die again?” She asked jokingly. She knew all too well that he wasn’t actually reading, as observant as she was.

 

“Yep, she can’t seem to get away from that water…” John joked back as he put his book away then turned toward her and finally looked up to see Alice on her bed like she was last night, cross legged and almost naked. Only difference was that she wasn’t wearing any shorts this time, just a small and tight bra and panties. “Did that really happen?”

 

“It did.” She answered with a smile that loosened him up a bit. “Care to pick up where we left off?”

 

“I… Uh… Yeah…” He stuttered out. He just sat there, unable to take his eyes off her. This was actually happening. He didn’t know what came over him as he could barely move at the moment, even with all his preparation, but he reached up and took off his shirt, which was soon followed with his long shorts with no underwear underneath. He was now naked and standing beside his head looking at the most beautiful woman he had even met.

 

“May I pick you up?” She asked, just like last night.

 

“Yes… please.” He answered, the last bit after a second or two.

 

“You’re too cute!” She giggled as she reached for him.

 

She picked him up but didn’t have to undress him this time. So she got in position just like the previous night on her back and placed him on her stomach. He stumbled to his feet and did the same as he did as well until he was looking into her eyes again. The grumble from her stomach beneath him didn’t make him feint this time and he took in the feeling and sound as it rumbled through his feet. She was so warm and smooth and gorgeous. She looked a lot like the Nikita lady on that show except a little bit larger breast but not more than one size up and a bit younger. There were a few differences, but that was the closest mainstream actress that John could compare her to.

 

“Well, now what?” She asked, trying to get him to move on his own. Sure, she had now her fantasies about this type of thing, but his is what started them and this was more for his benefit than hers.

 

 

 

“Huh?” He asked.

 

 

“Well, you are on a half naked giantess, willing to do anything you want her to do. All you have to do is choose.” She said¸ then got an idea. “Hear, let me make it easier for you.”

 

He watched as she arched her back a little. Not enough to compromise his footing, just enough to reach her hand behind her back. She did something causing her bra to go from tight to slack. She then took her arm out then slowly pulled off her bra so he could see it. At the same time, but with moves so gentle he didn’t notice it, she had pulled down her panties  and dropped them to the floor. In a daze, he looked back and saw that she was now in fact completely naked below him, ready to do whatever he wanted. He felt like feinting, but willed himself not to.

 

“Explore, wherever you’d like.” She offered, lightly gestured to her body with one hand and lightly stroked him with the other. He was used to this gesture, the stroking part, so it calmed him a little.

 

 

 

“I… ok…” He stuttered, and started walking. He thought it was too much off the bat to go south, so slowly made his way up toward the breasts. It took him a good 15 minutes to reach out his hand and touch them. They were so smooth and soft under his touch. He stood there for more than a few minutes as he just held his hand to them.

 

“Would you like me to take control?” She asked, realizing that his lack of knowledge in this and his desire were at war. He wanted to explore, but his niceness and good nature was preventing him from taking advantage of her…. Sort of speak.

 

“I… uh… yeah… that might be… easier. Just… please… be gentle.” He agreed and asked.

 

“Of course, I would never do anything to hurt you John.” She said.

 

She slowly brought her hand over then picked him up then placed him directly on top of her left breast. She then cupped it with him lightly pressed against it. The feeling of having him there was beyond anything she could imagine, but she held it together for his sake. She wanted this to be a good thing for him.

 

“This is my breast, boob if you will. Very soft, and very sensitive for me.” She introduced.

 

She felt and saw him reach around it as she pressed him against it, hugging it, then getting a little more confident and giving it a sort of hug and a kiss. He then licked it a little, finding the nipple and sucking on that. This was driving her crazy. It had been so long since she’d had sex. To think that her first time in years would be with a 2 inch boy, not even of legal age. She was going to hold off on that part, but in her state and her duty to teach she was convinced to take it a bit further.

 

“Next is going a little south…” She gasped out as eloquently as she could as she lifted him gently. She made sure he was still conscious, which he was.

 

He had loved that part. He could’ve stopped there, but through his kisses and licking, he had gained some confidence and could continue, if she let him. On her words he was both excited and fearful of what was coming next. He looked up at her and saw a smile cross her face that was a bit flushed now. She then started moving him down, passed the breasts and the valley he knew as her stomach until he was in front of her womanhood, or ‘pussy’ as she called it.

 

“This… is my pussy, or virgina if you want to get technical.” She explained.

 

He looked upon it and saw her glistening ‘pussy’ that was completely hair less and seemed quivering and shaking. It almost looked like it was inviting him to enter it. As it quivered he could see a bit on the top that seemed flushed and he didn’t have to be told that it was VERY sensitive. He also saw a tunnel just on the other side of what could only be described as lips. She then brought him forward and held her hand so he could stand on her fingers and her palm was behind him, but not pushing him into it. She was letting him have his way with her.

 

“This is what women have instead of a penis. It is very sensitive, go ahead and explore it… Please…?” She instructed and almost begged. It took almost everything in her not to just push him into it, but she waited and let him do as he willed.

 

He lightly touched the sides of it, it quivered at his touch. His penis was obviously at full attention and he began to lightly rub it on the outside lips of this part of her. It quivered at his every touch, sometimes opening to accept him. He didn’t know if it was proper to just dive in, so he stayed on this side of it as he caressed it. He saw at the base another hole that he didn’t need to be told was the butt hole, or ‘ass’ as he heard it on his online games… before his Mother gave him a talking to about appropriate ways to talk. He then looked up at the top where that sensitive spot was that he noticed earlier. With his penis rubbing against her pussy lips he reached up and just grabbed it with both hands and started rubbing it. A gush of liquid came out when he did that. It smelled a bit like this area already did, but this was fresh and not at all bad. He actually liked it. She moaned at this and he could tell she liked it. Even more obvious when the palm that was just holding him in place before now came forward and started taking control.

 

“Sorry, I need you, right now. This is going to… be… a crash course.” She gasped out as she’d been content letting him do his thing.

 

It had felt nice, just on the border of driving her crazy. But when he reached up and grabbed her like that, she orgasmed and couldn’t take it any longer. She pulled her palm in and pressed him against her pussy lips. She knew he couldn’t suffocate and hoped he liked this as much as she did, because she wouldn’t be stopping to ask his permission this time. She rubbed him into her pussy then inserted a finger and used the others to guide him in. Both of them waited at that point as if time had stopped.

 

John couldn’t believe it and wouldn’t be objecting and she didn’t care at this point if he did. With a thrust she shoved him completely inside her and started pleasuring herself with him inside her. She began feeling him moving around inside her and with the combination of herself fingering and him moving she started having long overdue and uncontrolled orgasms back to back. When she was tired, he would keep going and she loved it. It was a good thing she insisted on a soundproof room, because she was screaming her head off in ecstasy.

 

For John, he had taken a breath right before a finger guided and thrust him inside her pussy. He then felt fingers or finger insert themselves but never to remove him, if anything they pushed him further in as the wet and slick walls pleasantly assaulted him. Every few seconds they would squeeze him and the fingers that were inside in a tight embrace, before gushing him in a fresh batch of liquid, just to release and do the same thing. He moved around and found, like before in tight spaces, he could breath just fine. So he moved around and massaged as much as he could get his hands on.

 

He was actually inside a woman, not her stomach, but this wasn’t bad either… probably better, since stomachs had a general habit of digesting him. His own member was running along and being pleasantly assaulted as well and with a quiver he had his first conscious orgasm himself. His own liquid was mixed with the liquid that was filling the chamber he was in, then expelled with it as Alice orgasmed. Guess he didn’t have to worry about making her pregnant. He could hear her remarkably well as she moaned and screamed in bliss. He continued to move to aid her until his penis started to come around again, then repeat.

 

It was close to a half hour of this before Alice was in a sound mind enough to check on John. She slowed down and reached into her pussy to find him, not hard as he was still moving a little, not as much as before, but still enough for her to fish him out after a few tries and one more orgasm. She heaved, her bare chest sweaty and glistening as it rose and fell. She placed him in between her breasts to which he stuck there with a combination of her juices and both of their sweat. Both of them were heaving huge breaths of air, as much as their lungs could handle for a few minutes. However, every time it seemed like John would be able to calm down, he realized he was between her naked breasts and he would get excited again. To that effect, his member was at attention for the 5th time since they started. Granted his time frame wasn’t the same as most men, but then again this was his first time as well, so it fit more in that light.

 

“That… was… wonderful… you sure… you’ve never… done… this before?” Alice asked with a little huffed laugh.

 

“Pretty sure… I don’t… think I’d… forget something… like… this.” John responded back to which they both laughed and she looked down again. She then looked at his member and smiled. “… what…?”

 

“Looks like you can’t decide if you’re done yet. Dang, you got good endurance.” She gasped, getting more of her breathing under control.

 

Through all of her training, she’d never trained for something like this… except maybe to never do something like this. Her body then made as sound the excited them both, her stomach gave a rather large “GROWL” as she’d just expelled a pretty large amount of energy, and she’d failed to eat anything after her assessment earlier to make it back in time. Her body started getting heated again, her pussy was producing more liquid, and his member stood straight up as if nothing prior meant anything compared to that.

 

“Well, it seems I forgot one fantasy of yours, didn’t I?” She jokingly asked but looked at him with a loving hunger, something that excited him even more. In his current state of mind, he didn’t care that it might end up hurting like nothing else, he wanted it… as did she apparently.

 

“Please, can you? I know it isn’t… just please?” He begged.

 

“Of course…” She said with a smile.

 

She reached for him again. She carefully picked him up, his body almost sticking completely to her chest from the juices and sweat. She then started him toward her mouth, making him go crazy and him almost to feint again. But he wouldn’t, not this time. After, fine, but not right now of all times. When he was held right outside her mouth, she smiled and let him bask in it for a minute.

 

“Here you go John, have fun. I know I will. My tasty little snack…” She said softly. She knew it was a bit cheesy, but she’d heard that somewhere when she was doing research and it seemed to fit the situation.

 

She then slowly opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue as sexily as she could figure how, put him on it, then retracted it. She let him sit there, just like that, with the light from outside lighting the way and introducing him to her body, then sealed him in.

 

The sight of her opening her mouth for him was almost enough to make him blow his load again, right there. Then she brought out her tongue and put him on the soft pillowy surface with its bumpy taste buds that he hoped would find him delicious. It then retracted and he looked around and behind him to look out of the mouth, the world framed by her lips and teeth. Eventually, the mouth closed and it was in the dark. It took him a little bit for his night vision to kick in. He didn’t have night vision per say, but he could see a little in complete darkness… like this situation, once his eyes adjusted.

 

He felt her start to move him around and he moved as well, but not enough to impede Alice to what she was doing. He tried rubbing himself over her tongue, hoping to give her a better taste of him. She saw her teeth raise and lower as she was careful to not bite him. She sucked on him and caressed him like a piece of squishy candy and he loved every second of it. She put him in her cheek a few times to swallow her saliva, then continued again. Sometimes she would tease him by putting him between her teeth and lightly bringing them together, but never enough to cause pain. Eventually, with his raging member now in control of him, he couldn’t take it any longer. Unlike before in her pussy, she might be able to hear him now.

 

“Please, send me down. Swallow me like food, your little treat. EAT ME!!!” He begged and yelled. Through the growing moaning of his flavor and what not, she opened her mouth. He thought that maybe that crossed a line and she was about to pull him out. Instead it was like a farewell as she let him see the world one last time, then she slowly rolled her tongue back and deposited him feet first into her throat. With an all encompassing “GULP”, he was gone. Halfway down, as he writhed in ecstasy he came again, coating her throat with his cum.

 

For her, she was touching herself as she tasted him. She took care to make it pleasurable for him. But who was she kidding, she was loving every second of this. He was unbelievable delicious and the thought of having him in her mouth only drove her fingers into a frenzy and brought her to many more orgasms. Then, when she though he might’ve had enough, she heard his begging for her to eat him. That was all she needed to hear. He was no longer just in her mouth, he was her food. She opened her mouth so he could see the outside one lase time, then swallowed him with her mouth open. As she gulped him down and felt him move on the way down, she climaxed beyond anything she did before. She finally felt him drop into her stomach and move in there as well. The feeling make her climax again, even though she was no longer touching herself. She felt him pound on her stomach but she was in too  much of a daze to care and feinted from the ecstasy, something she’d never thought she’d do.

 

Inside, John felt himself waste deep in digestive juices and could hear her moaning from inside. His fun was now over as he already felt her stomach juices start to eat at him. At first they would be pleasant, but he knew that would only last about an hour. He also knew that the feeling of him pounding from the inside felt amazingly good. So he did so, as she had done so much for him on this day. He did so until he felt her pass out… or he assumed  that as she stopped moaning an moving. He then just laid down in the now stinging acids and let them work. He would adjust her body to make sure she was healed of anything as a thank you and as he passed out himself, couldn’t wait till next time.