- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter contains sexual elements, please be aware. 

Charlotte liked to think she was like a puppeteer, pulling many strings behind the powerful men around her. She used her smalls to serve her, but her men? They were more like playthings. But they were sworn to a level of secrecy, to keep her true intentions secret from those who didn’t like her ways.

“Look.” Charlotte lay back in her chair, watching as a few smalls massaged her feet and painted her toenails gold, a goddess colour had got to suit her. She smiled across at her friend, who was receiving the same treatment. She was frowning at a newspaper in front of her, and when she was done she threw it over to Charlotte.

“He’s insinuating that the Sex Trade is still going, you are going to have to do something about him you know? He could make you end up this level of pathetic!” She gestured to where the three little women were working on her feet, “Aren’t you with the Judge?”

“Yes… But I need to be careful with him.” Charlotte frowned, he was her most powerful puppet. She was never in danger as long as she knew what he liked, and that was her body. Black. Him being forced to submit under her, literally. He loved feeling as worthless as the people he condemned.

Her friend flexed her toes, accidentally knocking over one of the smalls as she flicked her in the face. Charlotte smirked and lay back again as the smalls began to dry them off with small heaters, she needed a plan to shut this man up and submit him perfectly, maybe put him in the Playroom.

“Dianne, I need your help. I need you to frame your darling husband, I think I need a new small…” She grinned and heard her friend chuckle too, she hated her husband and was glad that Charlotte was about to destroy him for the rest of his life. Maybe she could even have a go crushing each of his bones until he broke in half, it would leave her a very powerful woman…

“Something mild, I am going to talk to darling Judgey.” Charlotte stood up and slipped her newly cleaned and painted feet into black heels and swept away into her wardrobe, she needed sexy. She slipped out of her clothes and pulled on a set of black see through lingerie, then covered it with a simple bright red coat.

“SMALLS!” She screamed, and grabbed the first few she saw and threw them into her bag. She needed them for this to really work, she needed to show him how controlling she was. She needed to be the worst she could possibly be, and her body was quivering in excitement. So with a final flourish of her lipstick she stalked out of the house and towards his offices.

“Right,” She slipped down a side alley and opened her handbag, “Strip naked, all of you.” She ordered, and they complied. All of them fearing for their life with her in such a dangerous position. She then plucked one of the boys out and opened her coat, pulling her panties down and placing him in them so his face was in line with her clitoris. This was going to be spectacular.

“I want you to keep licking me until I take you out, okay?” She smiled at him and nearly let out a moan as he began, this was definitely going to work. What was more controlling than forcing a man to stay beneath you like this?  

She did her coat back up and walked straight into the building, nobody questioned her and she walked straight into his office. He sat looking confused but slightly happy.

“Charlotte…”

“Hello Judgey… I need a favour.” She grinned, closing the door behind her and putting down her handbag, “And I want you to do it.”

“Here is not the pla…”

“Oh but Judgey, this could be you?” She opened the coat and the showed the small working furiously below her, easily visible. The Judge’s jaw fell open but his eyes clouded with lust, “Well if it isn’t I could always crush you.” She grinned, and pulled a small out of her bag and landed her heeled shoe onto it, crunching bones and blood seeped out from under it. The Judge nearly drooled as she walked forwards, dropping the coat from her shoulders.

“I just need somebody to control Judge, somebody who wants to be crushed.” She threw forwards another small and crushed their body as easily as if it was a pinhead. The smell of her arousal filled the room, mixed with the sounds of crunching bones and the Judge breathing heavily, “Somebody so worthless and pathetic as they want to be like these worthless things.” She grinned wickedly.

“Let me…” The Judge begged, falling to his knees and going to touch her body but she just laughed and stepped away.

“No, you’re not worth touching me. As worthless as these.” She picked up a tiny struggling man in her fist and threw him onto the floor in front of the Judge, “You want to be used as much as them?”

“Yes! I’ll do anything…”

“Anything?” She asked, crushing the small man beneath her shoe again, the man in her pants making her cum drip down her legs. The Judge was begging on his knees now, pleading her.

“Anything.”

She sat on his desk and spread her legs, “Make Denis Howard, who will be brought in for minor fraud, shrink. I want a new slave and I want it to be him.”

“Yes Goddess.”

Charlotte walked out of his office, as composed as ever, a few minutes later. Her eyes glinting from the amazing feeling of crushing those pathetic little people. Although, she checked her bag, she really did need her thighs cleaning now.

Sitting down on her bed she pulled a small out, “Clean me.” She orders, and the little man bent down to lick her entire body clean.

I have won this time, she thought to herself. Just as he thought he would.