- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Well, I did it. I wrote a crush chapter. This has Crushing and a bit of blood. It also has two stories in it. So enjoy.
Diesel, this one's for you. I don't know if this is what you wanted, but I tried to include everything you said.
PARKING TROUBLE

Michelle was driving along the parking lot at university trying to find a spot. Finding a parking space at 2pm was harder than getting a high distinction on an essay. She had to get there half an hour early just to have enough time to find a spot to park her car. She would often think about adopting the use of a bike but couldn’t stand the idea of being sweaty every day. After all, her good looks were her greatest assets. Long flowing red hair, ruby red lips and dark brown eyes with just the right amount of make up to accentuate her perfect features.

Driving along she noticed a couple spaces completely free a little down the path so she blessed her luck and made her way towards them. However, before she could get there, a ute came out of nowhere and parked along all 3 spaces, taking them up leaving no room for even a bike to fit. Flabbergasted, Michelle drove up to the car and parked alongside it and honked her horn.

The window rolled down and a dark skinned man, mid-twenties poked his head out, looking as if Michelle was the one doing something wrong.

“Whatdaya want? Get outda way, your blocking me path!!” He said in some kind of accent that she couldn’t exactly pinpoint.

“You’re taking up 3 spaces. I’ve been looking for a space for 20 minutes! You can’t just take as many as you want”

“Ohh, well I’m paying for them, I can use them” He pointed his hand at the tickets on the inside of the window that a parking inspect would look at.

“You can’t take all 3, though!”

“I’m paying! I get them! Now move you bitch!!”

“That’s not how-“

*Honk* “Move bitch!! Get outda way!! Get outda way, bitch! Get outda way!” *Honk* *honk*

From the way he was saying that it sounded like he was quoting a song but his accent was so think Michelle could barely understand anything. Of course, the message was clear and she was already fed up by this point. If he wasn’t going to move then she was just going to have to move him herself.

Taking out her phone, she aimed it at the car and pressed a few buttons. In an instant, the large vehicle was reduced to a mere toy car. Now there were 3 free spaces where there was once none and a tiny red dot on the ground the size of a tic tac. Michelle didn’t really have time for a punishment but she certainly did want a revenge.

Opening her door, she extended her high heel clad foot and brought it down onto the pavement right in from of the car. The tiny box quickly started driving but was making very, very little progress. When Michelle was sick of watching it try and escape she simply pivoted her foot on her heel until her shoe was hovering over the tiny car. Her shadow casting a dark shade over the man which got darker and darker until her foot made contact with the concrete and a teeny, tiny crunch could be heard.

Shutting her car door back up she parked her car and went to class, completely forgetting about the slight nuisance that was a fully grown man. A man whose car now rested as a tiny bit of crushed foil floating somewhere in the wind.


THE BANK HEIST

Everything was set. Everything was planned. Nothing could go wrong. The team, consisting of 3 men and a woman, had been planning this heist for months. They knew everything and anything about the layout, the employees and the loot. The men would go in, take the goodies and book it in the getaway car with the woman. Couldn’t be easier. Of course, Murphy’s Law would beg to differ.

Phillip, John and Jacob smashed open the doors and starting screaming for everyone to get on the ground. The bank wasn’t too large and so there were only about 20 civilians there and 4 bank attendants. And easy mark with a sizable bounty.

Everyone fell to the ground when Phillip fired a couple rounds in the air and John started to make his way to the cash registers. But then there was a sudden flash of light and everyone (excluding the bank attendants) were shrunk down to an inch tall. For you see, the would-be robbers didn’t know that the bank had very recently installed a new safety system based on the same technology that brought Shrink-O-Car. It was a defence system that would reduce any threat to a more manageable level.

One of the bank attendants, a young woman by the name of Mrs. Nelson, was the first to respond. She was the head manager of this branch and so taking care of these wannabe thieves was her duty. Opening the door that divided the workers and the customers, she took her first few steps out towards where their shrunken forms were. Her tan leather pumps thumping on the floor as she walked by the tiny customers trying to get out of the way of her dominating and deadly footwear. Of course, not everyone was quick enough and there was more than one squish sound that was heard as the ‘giant’ red-head marched across the floor.

Standing in front of the door, Mrs. Nelson looked down at the 3 shrunken men, her hands on her hips and her 3 inch pumps tapping at the floor causing miniature earthquakes for the shrunken boys. Looking out the glass window, Nelson made eye contact with the woman in the get away car and in an instant both knew the situation. The woman attempted to slam on the gas but not before Nelson whipped out her phone and aimed it at her. A few buttons later and the car was zapped with a devices energy as the wheels skidded and the car shot into the distance.

Mrs. Nelson smiled at what she had done. She set the shrinking to be very slow. The woman will get away but both her and her car will slowly shrink over the course of a few days until she shrinks into oblivion. However, whatever fate that woman would meet was of no concern to Nelson right now as she had her own little people to take care of.

She had noticed that the men had started running away and all 3 were currently halfway to the door. She wondered what they expected they were going to accomplish by getting outside (If they could even open the door). There was nowhere for them to go and so she was able to take her time as she slowly, step by step, walked towards them.

She lifted her pump over the first man and left it there for a few seconds for him to notice the shadow and look around. Then she brought it down hard upon him. The second man, she gave a slight kick which sent him flying a few feet (to him) before she slowly lowered her foot onto him as well. She applied the pressure ever so gently so he could feel his organs and bones be crushed by the power leather of her shoe.

“Phillip!!” Jacob screamed. His hand held out for his friend.

Phillip turned around and looked. His friend’s body was halfway crushed. His legs completely gone. Blood gushing out of his mouth. There was absolutely no way of helping him. And yet he was his friend and he couldn’t simply abandon him. He ran back over to Jacob’s body and grabbed a hold of his bloody and began pulling. But the leather just kept coming and within a few seconds his friends head was crushed in an explosion of red blood.

Phillip looked down the red everywhere and collapsed on his knees. His fist struck the dark leather of the shoe in a futile attempt at revenge. His friends were dead. Killed by this woman’s shoe. There was nothing left to live for.

“Giving up so soon?” A heavenly voice spoke from above. A voice of control and power. A voice that knew that it held all the cards. Jacob didn’t respond, though he doubt she would hear him if he did. “Well, killing you isn’t so fun if you aren’t running. I suppose you can go if you want”

Nelson turned around and walked back to her desk, once again not caring if she stepped on a few customer’s in her path. Jacob couldn’t believe what he had heard. He was free to go? But what was the poi-

Suddenly, a gust of air hit him as the door behind him opened. He turned around just in time to see a black wall come down from the heavens and crush him flat.

Janine had a few errands she had to run at the bank. Opening the door, she took a step forward and noticed that no one else was in here except the attendants. Taking another step, she heard a squish come from under her heels but didn’t really care to investigate. After all, she probably didn’t stand on anything important.
Chapter End Notes:
Well, let me know what you thought. I'm open to other ideas. I might accept them if they're interesting or unique.