- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
UPDATE: I've added a lot more material for the primary ending and the first alternate ending. Enjoy!!

This continues one story but has two alternate endings. I prefer the first alternate ending but that's just my thing. Can't keep repeating the same thing over and over again.
Mr. and Mrs Franklin Barnes were the happiest people in the world at the moment. Having just got married, they were currently riding in the back of their expensive limo which was taking them to their new, double story middle-class house. And with a 1 month old bun in the oven, the married couple were prepared to start the next stage of their life with the possibilities endless and their hope never stronger.

The limo driver had a happy look upon his face since this was the best part of his job. Sometimes he drove limos for funerals, sometimes to parties and even a few for rich teens going to proms. But marriages, those were his favourite to escort since he was literally driving people to happiness. Today, however, was not going to end in the happiness that they all wanted.

A high speed car raced up the road behind them. A flash of red and yellow as it sped past cars not caring for pedestrians or traffic lights or even fellow drivers on the road. It shot up the street and the Limo driver knew he didn’t have enough time to swerve out of the way and prepared for the crash the was sure to ensure. However, instead of a crash, it was a beam that hit the car and slowly, but surely, the limo, with the married couple bursting with joy, began to dwindle smaller and smaller until they were the size of a race car rather than an actual sized one. They watched overhead as the monolithic form of the red car shot over them and continued down the street to its’ destination.

The limo didn’t stop shrinking and got smaller and smaller, slowly making it’s way off the road and towards the foot path. The driver and passengers didn’t know what to do as the scenery around them got larger and larger. The grass looking more like trees and pebbles looking more like houses.

The world became dark as a shadow fell over the tiny beings and all 3 screamed as their vehicle was lifted into the air. What looked like black pants shot passed them along with a blue, buttoned shirt, massive tits, a neck, lips and finally resting on eyes. Gigantic eyes, the size of a supermarket. Deep blue with long dark eye lashes that flicked up and down every few seconds. The tiny people couldn’t see the rest of the face as it was so large and quickly realized that it was only growing bigger.

Mary, a house-wife and mother, was walking down the street with her 1 year old boy, Joey. She heard the screeching tires, the screams of people and finally saw the flashing of red and yellow as a sports car shot down the street. Looking to the road beside her she noticed a dwindling limo heading straight for her. First the size of a cat, then a remote control car, then a shoe, a phone, a match box and then a hot wheels toy. By the time she made her way over to where the car had stop it looked the size of a finger nail.

Bending over, she reached down and quickly picked up the diminishing car, brought it up to her face and tried to figure out what to do. But there was nothing she could do. The car simply got smaller and smaller until she was able to rest it on the tip of her finger. And then it just kept shrinking until it was the size of a grain of sand.

To the people inside the car it was absolutely terrifying. They were now on a parking lot made of bumps and grooves that was really this young woman’s fingertip. They looked outside as the grooves simply grew larger and larger. The woman above looked down at them as if she were some celestial goddess when in reality she was an uneducated housewife going for a walk.

Mary continued to stand there in awe as the tiny people seemed to vanish from existence as they disappeared out of sight. She bent closer and was able to faintly make out their tiny form until they once again disappeared smaller. She might have been able to see then if she brought her finger up to her eye but was afraid she would blink them off her finger, or accidently trap them in the fluid of her eye or even accidently snort them up her nose or blow them away entirely. And so she simply stood there. A wedding limo on the tip of her finger that she could do nothing about. They were practically dead at this point.

Suddenly she heard a squelching sound coming from next to her. Looking over she noticed that her baby boy was squirming slightly and she knew this meant he was hungry. His stomach was calling out for food but she hadn’t brought a bottle (Since she was only going out for a light walk). And that was when she got the most wicked idea.

Looking down at her finger, she swallowed and slowly brought her finger over to her child’s mouth. Her finger slipped in easily and she gave a giggle at the tickling sensation that her digit felt. Of course, she knew that this simple tickling from her son’s tongue and saliva meant absolute death for the occupants on her finger. They would either drown for be swallowed and be dissolved by this babies stomach acids and there was nothing they could do about it.

She noticed that Joey’s mouth began masticating and his body must have thought that her finger was food. She could only imagine what this new tidal wave of saliva was doing to the tiny car trapped within it.

For the tiny people, it was a nightmare awakened. They watched as their miniscule limo was lifted and moved to their final destination. Looking out the front window, they had front row seats to their demise as the gigantic face of a “tiny” toddler got bigger and bigger. The runny nose, the blank, confused eyes and the red rosy cheeks. Everything got bigger and bigger until the shrunken victims couldn’t even see the eyes, or the nose. All they could see was the mouth. Toothless, and slimy and barely open at all. But it was large enough to fit a stadium full of cars inside if they were shrunken down to the size this limo was.

The finger finally passed the lips and light disappeared for the microscopic vehicle. It felt like stepping into another dimension. Even protected inside their shell of a car they could feel the changes. The intense heat that seemed to be cooking the limo. The gut wrenching sounds that now filled their world and bore into their skull. The movements as the car was tossed around and around with no end in sight. And the smell. God the smell. It might have only smelled like a baby’s mouth but when you’re that small then any odour has the strength of gods. Every single one of their senses was telling them that they were in a whole new world and there was nowhere for them to go.

And it seemed to only get worse and worse as their car got smaller and smaller. The heat rose, the sound got louder and the smell took up more and more free air. They couldn’t even see where they were going they simply knew where they were and where they were going to stay or eternity. Then it happened.

*GLUCK*

The car stopped rolling as much and the sounds started to change. Gone was the slimy sounds like being trapped under an ocean of … well, saliva. Instead there was the *Thump THUMP thump THUMP* that got louder and louder. It got so loud the 3 had to black their ears and but even then it didn’t help much. The sound shook their bodies and soul but it did eventually pass.

The heat was still rising. The gurgling was still growing louder. The smell was getting worse. And changing as well. It no longer smell like a pool of spit but instead a river of vomit. Taking out their phones and using them as flashlights the couple looked outside to try and discern where they were, now that the car seemed to have stopped rolling. What they saw was strange.

The car was still covered in saliva but it was changing. It looked like it was disappearing. As if it were being washed away. But they knew they were still inside the child. Every sense in their body was telling them that. So what was making the saliva disappear?

Frank quickly realised and pulled his wife to the side just as the tidal wave hit. For the limo driver this was the end. The stomach acid slammed into the side of the car and smashed the front window wide open. Caustic liquid quickly began pouring in and the rest of the vehicle began melting and twisting from the acid. The limo driver was screaming as the liquid smashed into his body, coating him and burning his skin off until he resembled half digested pork. And yet he was still screaming. Was he still alive?

The vehicle started taking a nose turn downwards yet the couple could feel that it wasn’t going down. They were ascending upwards. Looking back at the back window they flashed their lights and saw they had surfaced in the ocean of acid. The car was filling up quickly at the front of the car so they didn’t have long. Parts of their arms and legs were already burning having been splashed by the liquid.

Frank smashed the back window and his wife screamed as glass landed on them. But they had no time for the dramatics as they quickly crawled out. The acids nipping at their ankles now. If they took even a second too long they would find themselves trapped in a half digested car filled with a toddlers stomach juices.

However, they did make it. Holding onto the back end of the car the watched as the inside filled up more and more until it was all the way to the top. But then the unthinkable but inevitable happened. The car itself began to sink and the newly married couple screamed as their only life raft descended beneath them leaving them to swim in an ocean of deadly vomit.

Their eyes burned out of their skulls and their throats burned. They simply couldn’t help but scream and therefore swallow mouthfuls of the stomach acids as they forced their way down the tiny people’s throats. The acids slowly dissolved them from the inside and out. All of this pain and anguish. All of this death. All of this power. Brought about by the uncontrollable bodily functions of an unaware toddler.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALTERNATE ENDING
Mary watched as the car shrank smaller and smaller on her fingertip until they almost blinked out of existence. The car looks like it’s trying to drive away but can’t since her natural oils on her skin are keeping it trapped in place. Even the most uncontrollable and natural processes of her are geologic and majestic phenomenon to these microbes.

Suddenly, Mary here as slight gurgle coming from her lower gut and that’s when she gets a wicked idea/ Since these people are practically dead anyway she might as well have some fun with them. If it isn’t her that will do them in then it’ll be a bug, or a microbe at this point, that will do them in. So what she’s about to do isn’t really “evil” as it is “naughty”. And a bit of naughtiness now and again isn’t a bad thing.

Standing up straight, Mary brings her finger around to her tracksuit pants, pulling them slightly down with her other hand. Bending over slightly, she pushes her finger passed her cheeks until, she feels the digit touching her brown eye. With and evil smirk, she pushes her finger into her anal cavity and twists her finger upside down and gently rubs it against her colon wall. A dark shiver goes up her spine and she can almost feel the tiny metallic vehicle dislodge from her finger and roll down the hill of her colon walls and settle nicely in a crevice within her bowels.

Pulling her finger out, Mary examines her digit and notices an slight layer of grease or grim coating it but no car, though she doubts she’d be able to see it even if it was still attached to her finger. She knows that they’re trapped within her now and there is nothing even she could do to rescue them now. They’re at the complete mercy of her body and she has a inkling that they aren’t going to come out on top.

Placing her hand on her flat stomach she gives it a slight pat which causes a deep gurgle from within. Suddenly, a pocket of gas races through her intestines and makes its way to Mary’s colon. Squeezing her sphincter, she feels the pressure suddenly build up within her and gets the strong urge to fart. Holding it in, though, the pressure slowly dies down and her gut goes back to normal. She knows that she pushed just a little with her colon that a long and airy fart would come out and loved the idea that with a simple thought she’s essentially gasses these poor people inside her biological gas chamber. It should make a nice wedding gift, she figured.

Pulling her pants up, Mary grabbed onto the stroller and continued along her way. Her hips swaying side to side and the feeling of gas building stronger.

For the tiny people, the shock of what was about to happen was almost unbelievable. Today was their marriage day. Their wedding. The start of a new life. And now, in front of them. Growing larger as they got closer and as they shrunk, the asshole of some woman who was about to stick them up her butt. They were so pathetic and powerless that this woman was able to do this to them without a second thought.

They heard the giantess give a slight giggle which travelled down her arm, up her finger and into the car, feeling more like an earthquake rather than the subtle movements of a housewife’s voice box. She was enjoying what she was about to do to them and they couldn’t do anything to stop her.

The asshole grew larger and larger until it encompassed the entire horizon. Every nook and cranny. Every hair and freckle. Every miniscule piece of shit that the woman hadn’t wiped away from her last bowel movement was on full display to the tiny people and were all celestial bodies compared to them.

The car shook as the finger slammed into the butthole and the shrunken people bared witness to an earthshattering event as her butthole gave way and opened up. A hole, larger than an island, opening to welcome them into another world. Her world. A world that they would never be able to escape from. Their permanent honey moon destination.

Darkness engulfed them as the digit rammed through the orifice and they quickly took out their phones to try and see. But there was nothing to see. They were on a vast landscape of a woman’s finger but there was nothing to see beyond. The cavern that they now resided and called their home, the same cavern that this woman called her colon, was so large that their light couldn’t travel all the way through it. Shining their tiny lights into the great dark void only yielded more darkness. They truly were in a new world that they would never be able to fully explore.

Suddenly, their ‘world’ was turned upside down as the finger flipped and let them drap into the dark abyss of this woman’s bowels. They fell for several seconds until the side of the car made contact with a soft and wet surface. The softness absorbed a lot of the impact but that side of the car still dented heavily inwards. The car then began to roll down and fast, collecting more and more filth until they couldn’t even feel the vibrations of them rolling anymore but simply the momentum and turbulence. Until suddenly, the car came to a halt and thankfully on it’s wheels.

Their world was dark but their hearing was anything but useless. The sounds invaded their brain as if they were lying next to a stereo. A stereo playing the most disgusting sounds imaginable. The squelching, the groaning, the squishing. The constant sound that they couldn’t block out and had to actually scream over in order to be heard by each other.

They didn’t know what to do and so decided to try and open the doors and see what their situation was like. But the doors would not budge. The sticky mess on the outside was too hard and strong and they were unable to push the doors open. Not until they all used their combined strength were they able to overcome the adhesive power of this house wife’s anal grime. And when they opened it they instantly wish they hadn’t.

An intense smell and heat pushed it’s way into the car and the free air was lost to oblivion. They were now experiencing the full atmosphere of this young woman’s colon and it was not a place for people to be. This point was driven home when they heard the raw of a beast coming from the distance. They didn’t have time to react when the pressure, heat and smell instantly intensified and the 3 were forced to heave and force the toxic poison out of their lungs. Every breath was hard as they pushed their diaphragm to expel the gas only to have it rush into them again once they took a breath. With inhale threatened to burst their lungs but they were able to contain the power of this woman’s fart. The pressure slowly died down but the smell did not.

The smell was so strong that it was able to imprint itself onto the tastebuds and nasal pores of its victims. They would soon become use to the smell but only because their brain would register it as the ‘norm’ and they would soon forget what clean air smelled like.

They hoped in the car and decided that their best course of action was to try and find a way out. Of course, they didn’t have GPS and they had no way of knowing what way they came in. And so they simply picked a direction and drove. Naturally they chose the wrong direction and found their way deeper into this woman’s colon where it was now the size of a country to them. And this is where their ending happens.

For they were now small enough that they noticed they were driving above some kind of sludge. A sludge that slowing their car down until their wheels could no longer move. Stepping out of the car, Frank looked down and examined the sludge and quickly jumped back into the car. His face white and eyes wide in panic

“Bacteria” He said.

Looking out the window, the noticed that the blobs were getting slowly, but surely, larger and larger until they were climbing over the car. They were the size of rats and getting bigger. Frank’s wife couldn’t handle this and jumped out of the vehicle and started running, hoping to out run the swarm. However, she, not knowing where she was running, she quickly fell right over into a puddle of bacterium. They grabbed her arms and legs. Her dress and hair. She couldn’t pull them off and they slowly dissolved everything they touch. She finally managed to ripped away from her dress and pull the bastards off of her arm and run away. She quickly heard screaming in the distance knowing that her husband was doomed.

The woman ran and found a tiny crevice to hide in. Crouching over, she sobbed in fear, regret and pain knowing that she was about to die and that her husband was already dead. Suddenly, she heard the movements in front of her and knew the beasts were approaching. She didn’t have a light and so couldn’t even see the visage of her attacker. However, as the beast got closer, another sound also grew and suddenly a light shot out from the side of her vision illuminating what was in front of her.

A horrible blob monster slowly wobbling towards her, the size of a cow. But she still smile in joy and a car came skidding towards and came to a grinding halt behind her. The door opened and revealed her husband, scarred and bloody but alive. She jumped into the car as the blob was about to absorb her and they took off. Of course, their victory was short lived as their headlights illuminate another monster in front of them. This bacterium was the size of a house and it’s tentacles were outstretched to catch them.

These same bacterium that were, only a little while ago, the size of mice or rats was now large enough to swallow them whole. The germs found with this giant woman’s butt were so strong compared to them that even with their intelligence they couldn’t outsmart them. These things had no brains, no hearts and no nervous system yet were still bigger and stronger on the food chain then they were.

They collided with the monster and instantly sank into its’ gooey folds. The metal of the car twisting and melting as the lovers held each other, prepared for what was about to happen.

Mary sat on the toilet giving small grunts and pushes to release her waste. She was sitting in a fast food restaurant in the public bathroom dropping a large number 2. As the final turd was released from her tiny butthole she wondered what happened to the married couple. They were probably crushed by her turd or something but she doubt they were able to live that long inside her. If not her turd then it would have been something else. Hell, that fart probably killed them.

Getting up, she flushed the toilet and picked up the shrunken stroller and had left on the counter next to her containing her now tiny son. He looked like he had a bad look on his face but there was nothing he was able to do about the smell. Besides, if she had to clean his diapers he could smell a little of her odour once and a while. She dropped him into front pocket, making sure he was right side up, and walked out to wash her hands.

As she was washing she noticed a young Asian girl standing next to her giving her a bad look. Obviously she knew that this older woman had taken a dump and she was not impressed by the smell. Mary leaned over to the girl and said

“You keep giving me that look and you see what it smells like first hand. You wouldn’t be the first today” She gave a slight laugh at the girl’s horrified look before leaving the bathroom.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALTERNATE ENDING #2
The tiny vehicle was getting smaller and smaller and Mary had no idea what to do. Unconsciously, she exhaled ever so slightly stronger than usual and the gust sent the tiny car sailing across her finger tip. Before Mary could react, the car fell down the valley of her long, feminine finger nail and was lost from sight.

Mary couldn’t believe what she had done. She had doomed these people to a life of living within her nail with so hope of escape. Feeding on her dead skin cells and dirt that naturally builds up. However, the more she thought about this the kinkier and fun it became.

The idea of trapping real humans within your finger nail is practically unheard of (There was a story a few years back about some tomboy trapping the entire football team under her finger nails and forcing them to live there). Mary knew what she had to do to complete this vision of kinky evilness.

Lifting her finger up to her washed and combed blonde hair, she scraped her finger nails across her scape and scratched a few good places. When she brought her nails back down she noticed how each nail now had a distinct layer of dandruff lodged within. Over the next few hours this dandruff will become more compact until it creating a tomb for this unlucky married couple.

Standing back up, Mary gave herself a smile before grabbing the handles of the stroller and pushing it along the path. She glanced at her finger a few times where the couple were trapped before never looking again and forgetting about their existence.
Chapter End Notes:
Well, let me know what you thought. I know that I was going to write a school setting one but that will be next chapter. I just wanted to bust this one out since I liked the idea. Although, I am also thinking about doing one involving cops where a female cop shrinks some bad guys. Maybe uses a different method for keeping them imprisoned. I'm also thinking about doing a divorce one where a guy gets totally screwed over by the court system and his entire company gets given to her (Along with other things)