- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Make sure to review and tell me what you guys think. I take everything into consideration! :3
Alyssa sighed and stood hovering over the now mostly clean toilet bowl. The stall now reeked with the smell of her shit.

She paused in thought. Was this real? Was this happening? Was she dreaming? She pinched herself and prodded herself, closed her eyes and repeated "wake up", but nothing happened.

If this was real, she had just brutally and savagely murdered three teenage girls in ways thought to be impossible. And yet, this pleased her, immensely. She hated almost everyone at her school, it was fine that some, especially Amanda, had been put in their place.

She looked down and smiled at the little sliver of shit near the bottom drain of the bowl. There was just a hint of blood mixed in with it. She wondered what part of that poor girl, no, bug, was, or where it came from. That's when she heard the bathroom door open.

In came the school's janitor, Mr. George. He was middle-aged but looked over 60. His skin was rough and wrinkled, and his face was always red and frowned. Her wore tin rimmed glasses, and his receding gray hair was combed over.

Alyssa froze, for the first time in the past few minutes, she remembered she was still in school, and the classes were still in session.

"Anybody in here?"

Alyssa knew he could probably see her sandaled feet through the bottom of the stalls, and had no choice but to state her presence and exit.

"I'm here."

Alyssa stepped out and was greeted sourly by the old man.

"Do you have a bathroom pass young lady?"

"Uhh...no."

He sighed, as if this was a daily routine for him. Dealing with skippers and slackers alike.

"What's your name?"

"Alyssa Madison."

"Stay right here, I'm grabbing a detention slip from my cart."

Just as he began turning in place, Alyssa noticed a couple, no, three moving specs on the ground. She could just barely hear their screeching. It must've been more girls shrunk, desperately calling out for help.

They must've seen what she had done, and Alyssa couldn't risk anyone finding out. Her heart was already beating rapidly and nervously at the janitors inquisition.

Thankfully, he turned and walked out, not noticing the girls. They continued their plight, tripping over one another and screaming, but came to halt after seeing him leave. They were about two feet away from Alyssa, she figured they must've been hiding somewhere in the stalls.

Through their tear stricken eyes, they looked up towards Alyssa just in time to be greeted by the sight of a gigantic pink foam sole. Their curt screams were cut abruptly short as Alyssa slammed her right foot down on top of them and eagerly ground them into paste. She could hear their bones snapping and guts churning, mashing with each other's bodies and forming one dirt-riddled stain.

Mr. George returned to the sight of Alyssa's tanned body posed with her right leg in front. His eyes followed it down to her foot, twisting and turning in place. He glanced at Alyssa in confusion. Alyssa smiled,

"Just squishing a bug."

The old man groaned and began writing on the paper. Alyssa removed her foot from its place, this time the stain stuck and pulled from its place, like a piece of gum being chewed. It snapped up to her sandal after a couple inches of distance between it and the floor.

She looked at the janitor and kept thinking of ways she'd get out of it. Maybe she could tell the principal that she had gotten sick and had to use the bathroom during the period change? She just wished that this pathetic man could be reduced to the bug he should be.

Just look at you, she thought.
Old, wrinkled, and cleaning up shit stains. You're nothing but beneath me.

That's when it happened. Suddenly, without warning, the man started groaning and dropped the note to the floor along with the pen. He held his back in pain and opened his mouth as wide as possible and was beginning to scream when he disappeared right before Alyssa's hazel eyes.

She blinked twice in disbelief, but somehow she knew what must've happened. She got down on all fours to examine the area in front of her, when she spotted him. He was still fully clothed, and yelling his lungs out, looking at his hands and legs and then up at the colossal giant. The giant smiled in return, and stood up. She walked overtop of him, almost in slow motion to him.

From his perspective, he watched as her seemingly mile long sandal rose over him and landed behind. He looked up to see her massive pussy bulging behind her white shorts between her tanned legs, and her perky breasts poking out from up above.

She closed the bathroom door and turned back to face the old janitor.

"You know, as much as I hate to admit it, I kind of like old guys."

She giggled and dropped down on her knees, her entire front facing the old man. She shifted her knees side to side until she sat hovering over him. He stood frozen in fear, but had a massive erection bulging from his work pants.

"You're gross, and nothing but a bug. I don't want to touch you, so I'll leave my clothes on. Lay on your back."

She put her hands on her wide hips as she commanded the bug. In sheer submissiveness, he obeyed, his hard on confused whether to piss itself or indulge.

She smiled, licked her lips, and looked upwards in ecstasy as the bulge of her vagina began to come crashing down with her legs spreading across the tiled floor. The man only had a split second to react to the enormous form coming to great him, and with it, he finally jizzed right in his pants. His final sound a groan of ecstasy as her covered vagina met him and smushed him into the ground.

This time, she felt it all. She plopped her ass down on the ground, and felt the little man struggle under her throbbing pussy. He amazingly hadn't been immediately crushed, and every twitch sent shivers up her spine. Her assertive face cracked and gave way to rather loud coos as she began rocking her hips in a circular motion. This proved to be too much for the old tiny bug, and she felt every pop and crackle of his little body. This turned her on even more as she began humping the ground in place all whilst moaning wildly. Her right arm bent over her neck to her back as her left hand came up to her mouth. She put her finger on her bottom lip and tugged down, groaning with pure sexual pleasure.

With every earth shattering hump, the surviving girls stationed underneath the heater felt their ground shake as they looked on in horror as what was once their school janitor was reduced to paste more and more with each thrust. Some girls fell over screaming as the vibrations caused them to lose their balance. Others clung to their bleeding ears, trying desperately to cover the shattering sounds of Alyssa's moans.

Every time her bulging pussy collided with the ground, a new squish and squelch was felt, until finally, after about a minute, nothing but casual wetness was felt. She leaned forward and placed both her hands on the ground in front of her and lifted her ass into midair. She peeked below her to see the rough outline of a tiny silhouette in blood. She reached her left hand up to her crotch and felt around until she pulled back and examined the near microscopic work clothes of the once employed janitor. She smiled, and burrowed her brows in curiosity.

She brought the blood, guts, hair, and work clothes up to her mouth, and stuck out her tongue. Licking up the leftovers, she frowned as she rolled the pants and guts around in her mouth and swallowed.

The tiny onlookers under the heater screamed in horror at the sight.