- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Poor Julie is depressed. It's going to take someone big to help her. That is, someone with a big heart.

----- Thursday

Julie was still feeling bad this morning so she called in sick to work. She wanted to stay in bed but I made her get up and have a cup of hot tea. The seasons were changing and it was a bit cold outside and I figured the hot tea would fix her right up. But she still felt bad about the news I told her last night.

Erin woke up a bit early -- for her anyway. She wasn't working this day and it made me feel good to have her around. I had to go into the office for a couple of hours and I didn't want Julie to be alone. It might do her good to talk girl talk with Erin.

While I was working Cindy called confirming our 'date' with Sue tonight at a coffee shop in the city not too far from the office. Since I was already in the city after work I just sort of hung around doing some window shopping and what not. I got lots of stares. I felt a bit vulnerable too, so I tried to stay with crowds of people.

I called Erin to check up on Julie. Erin was having a hard time cheering her up. I was starting to feel a little bad about meeting Cindy and Sue. I would have to apologize to them and leave a bit early, I guess.

I had a little time so I decided to call Jill and tell her about Shawn. She was understandably upset. I asked her if she could go see Julie. She didn't think there was anything she could do but would try to get over to see her. I think she had Mom bring her. Maybe Mom could help too.

I later got a call from Sharon who was worried about Julie not coming into work that day. I told her that Julie received some bad news that someone she knew had died. I told her that I didn't think there was anything she could do for Julie but she might want to talk to her. However, she was a good friend and I'd keep her updated.


----- Thursday evening at a coffee shop in the city

"Hi, you two. Sorry I'm late."

"No problem.", I said, standing up when Sue arrived. Cindy said hi and we made small talk for a while drinking coffee and those funny milkshake things the girls were drinking.

"So, tell me about your interview, Sam."

"Keep this quiet for now, ok?"

"Ok", they said. Their curiosity was now piqued.

"I've been offered a tentative new job but I need to get a security clearance. The interview yesterday was for that."

"Cool. What will you be doing?"

"I don't know, Cindy. And even if I did I don't think I'd be able to talk about it."

"Wow. Military grade stuff, huh?"

"I think so, Sue."

"My older brother was in the Army."

"I bet he's familiar with all the secret stuff then."

"I wouldn't know."

"That's what it's about."

"I didn't mean it that way. Jackie died in the war."

"Oh, no. I'm so sorry to here that, Sue.", Cindy said.

"Aw man. I shouldn't have brought that subject up. Forgive me, Sue."

"That's ok. You didn't know. It's been a few years now and I was only a little girl when it happened. But I miss him."

"I understand. Let's change the subject.", I said. "So, you like being our protector?"

That got Sue to laugh.

"Yep. I'll kick anyone's butt if they try to mess with any of you two."

We all laughed.

"You like being the big one?", I asked.

She got serious.

"I guess so. This is so much different than before. Since I got the virus I've been the little one. I get to be the big one now. I really like all of the people in the group. I'm so glad you two came out with me tonight. Most of my old friends take a pass when it comes to socializing with me."

"I know how you feel, Sue.", Cindy said. "I don't seem to have many real friends anymore. In fact, I feel closer to Sam and Julie than anyone else now, except my mother. I'm so happy I signed up for the study."

"Gee, Cindy. I'm flattered.", I said.

"You two talked a lot last Friday?"

"We did. We spent the weekend together."

"Wow. What about your girlfriend, Sam. Julie's her name, right?"

"Yes, it's Julie. And she was ok with it. Let's just say that because of our size differences we need to do things a little different than your average couple."

"It looks like you're definitely not the average couple."

We all laughed again.

"But she really is a sweet person, Sue.", Cindy said. "You should get to know her."

"I spent a little time talking to her last week. She does seem nice, but a little intimidating."

"Size?", I asked.

"I guess so."

"Sue, don't let that bother you. Once you get past the physical part she is a very nice and non-intimidating person. Except to Sam."

"What do you mean by that?", I said.

"She pulled your pants off at the lake like it was nothing. And don't tell me you weren't struggling."

"She pulled his pants off?", Sue asked, laughing.

"You better tell her the rest now, Cindy."

"What rest?"

"Don't play like you don't remember. You got naked first."

Sue was in stitches now.

"I'd have loved to have seen you two. What about Julie?"

"Julie and Erin were topless.", Cindy said.

"Wow, that's brave."

"I didn't have a choice. But Cindy was drunk."

Cindy started turning red with embarrassment. Sue was still in stitches.

"You realize, Sue, that we're going to have to get Sam drunk now."

"No way!", I exclaimed.

"Why, Sam? Are you afraid of getting drunk?"

"Yep. It never took much, but I'm sure it takes even less now. You should see how that little bit of wine affected Cindy. She was pretty well plastered Friday night."

"He's just afraid he's going to have to dance.", Cindy told Sue.

"Well, there's that too.", I said. "But I've not had a good experience with alcohol."

"Cindy doesn't seem to be afraid of it.", Sue said.

"Of course not; one glass of wine and it she gets naked."

"I don't need alcohol to get naked."

Sue was till laughing hard.

"You're going to have to get naked too.", I told her.

She stopped laughing.

"Oh. I ... I ..."

Cindy and I were laughing now.

"It's ok.", I said. "I wouldn't want our protector to feel embarrassed."

"But you should try it some time.", Cindy said, obviously working on her.

"I don't know about that."

I could see she was getting uncomfortable so I changed the subject.

"Sue, how tall were you before you got the virus?"

"About five foot nine inches."

"You were tall. I'm so sorry. You've lost over a foot."

"We've all lost a lot."

"You're still bigger than all of us.", Cindy said.

"The group makes me feel good about my size. I don't know when the shrinking will stop. Some day I could become the smallest."

"I was thinking the exact same thing. What about you Cindy?"

"I never thought about that, but it's true. This sucks, doesn't it?"

"Yep. But look on the bright side."

"What bright side?"

"If we didn't get the virus we wouldn't be here and I'd have two less friends."

"Thanks for being my friends, you two.", Sue told us.

"You should really come over and spend time with Julie and Erin.", Cindy was telling her. "I can't wait to see Julie again."

"She can't wait to see you either.", I said. "But she's not feeling too well right now."

"Is she sick?"

"Not exactly. She got news that someone she knew died."

"Oh, no. I hope it wasn't anyone close."

"Just the opposite, actually."

"That doesn't make sense.", Cindy said.

"It's a long story. She was in an abusive relationship, like you were, I suppose. The guy broke into our house a few months ago and, well, to make a long story short we fought and Julie kicked Shawn while I was holding him. I thought he was ok when the ambulance brought him away but I just found out yesterday that he didn't make it. Julie is really in bad way right now. Not so much because Shawn didn't make it but because she actually hurt someone."

"You said 'Shawn', Sam. That sounds suspiciously like Shawn Proudome?", Cindy asked.

"I don't know what his last name was. I'll have to ask."

"Did he have long, sandy blonde, messy hair?"

"Yep."

"Oh my God, Sam. It can't be."

"What?"

"The guy that abused me was named Shawn."

"I'm sure it's not the same guy. He lived in our town, not too far away from us."

"That's right. It has to be Shawn Proudome. Sam, I have to go see Julie."

"Are you sure it's him?"

"Yes, I'm sure. We have to go now."

"What about Sue?"

"It's ok, Sam."

"I'm sorry, Sue. Maybe I can make it up to you."

"It's no problem.", Sue said. "The short time I met Julie I liked her a lot. You guys take good care of her. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Sam, you'll need to give me a ride. I hope that's ok.", Cindy said with urgency in her voice.

"No problem at all."

"I'll call Mom and tell her not to worry about picking me up."

We left Sue and went home.


----- Thursday night at home

Jill, Erin and Julie were talking around the kitchen table when Cindy and I arrived.

"How is she?", I asked Erin.

"She's still down in the dumps."

"Can Cindy and I have some time alone with Julie?"

"Sure.", Erin said. And I had no problem getting Jill away either.

"Hey, Julie. Look who I brought over."

"Hi, Cindy."

"Hi, Miss Julie." That got Julie to smile. I'm guessing it was her first smile of the day.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine. I hope you don't mind I went out after work with Sam tonight."

"No, I don't mind. How was it?"

"It was grand. Until Sam told me you weren't feeling well."

"I'm ok, Cindy. How was Sue?"

"Oh, we had fun talking. But if I had known you were sad I'd have come over a lot sooner."

"Oh, bless your heart, my little one."

That made Cindy smile.

"Sam told me what happened."

"He did? What did he tell you?"

"He told me you took care of that troublemaker Shawn."

Julie looked down and said, "I killed him, Cindy."

"Good riddance!"

"What?"

"Shawn Proudome. Am I right?"

"Yeah. Sam told you about him?"

"Only that he lived nearby."

"I lived with him for far too long."

"Remember I told you I was in an abusive relationship?"

"I think so."

"It started when you got back with Sam and it all ended abruptly a few months ago when he barged into this house."

Julie furrowed her eyebrows thinking. "Are you implying that was Shawn?"

"It was, Miss Julie. And I'm much better off because of what you did to him."

"Oh my God, Cindy. I can't believe this."

"Believe it. And you should feel proud of yourself for ridding this world of that vermin."

Julie was starting to feel better. I could have hugged Cindy right then but I didn't want to shatter the moment. They were now talking like old friends.

"I don't know what to say. You should have seen Sam though. You would have been so proud of him. I couldn't have done it without his help holding Shawn down."

"You two are my heroes, Miss Julie." Cindy walked right up to Julie and tried to give her a hug. Sitting down, Julie was still taller and it wasn't easy for Cindy to hug her. Julie picked her up and set Cindy on her laps. Then they both hugged each other so tightly I couldn't have pulled them apart with a crowbar.

Erin and Jill wandered into the kitchen just then.

"Did you two hear?", I asked them.

"Yes, we did."

"I think Julie's better now."

I later called Sharon to let her know. I told her I would tell her all about it tomorrow and confirmed that she would be coming over, Fred too.


----- Thursday night

I bet you already know what happened: Cindy spent the night. I would be taking her into the city tomorrow and we would both meet again for treatment. She was going to get stuff ready for the weekend too, knowing that she would be spending it with us.

We went to the bedroom together and started undressing. Cindy finished first, the little minx.

"Stay like that, Miss Julie.", Cindy asked. Julie was now naked and standing, her head almost touching the ceiling. "You're so pretty." She kissed her clitoris sending shudders through Julie's body.

Cindy hugged one of Julie's thighs and started kissing right where it met her body. I was enthralled, to say the least. I felt a little left out but didn't mind a bit for what Cindy had done for Julie.

I realized that the two had shared a bad relationship with the same person and that fact had brought them even closer than they had become the past weekend. I gave Cindy a kiss then kissed Julie in the same place as Cindy did before.

"I'll go see how Erin and Jill are doing, ok?"

"Aren't you going to stay, Sam?", Julie asked.

"I think not. I don't want to spoil what you two have going tonight. You don't mind, do you?"

"I guess not. Are you ok with Cindy and I?"

"Yes, Julie, I'm ok with it. I want you two to share tonight alone. I'll be fine."

Erin and Jill were still up and were a little surprised to see me.

"So, what's up, guys?", I said.

"We were discussing whether to bring Jill home tonight or not."

"No. She's staying. It's too late and I'm willing to bet that neither of you want her to go. Am I right?"

"I'm not sure I feel right about this, Sam.", Jill said. "Julie was in a pretty deep funk and I don't want to upset her."

"I doubt she'll be too upset after tonight."

"What about you, Sam?"

"I feel good about Julie and Cindy. Julie has been sharing me a great deal lately. I can finally return the favor."

"And what do you suppose you're going to do tonight?", Erin asked.

"I was thinking of taking the couch so you two could sleep in your own beds. Maybe watch TV until late tonight. Play solitaire. You know, fun stuff."

"Oh no you don't. You're spending the night with us.", Erin said.

"You sure I won't be a bother?"

Jill picked me up. "You're coming with us right now, mister."

"Whoa.", I said. "You don't have to physically pluck me from the floor. You know I was just kidding. When did you get so strong anyway, Jill?"

"I don't know. I've been hanging on the inversion table."

"Well from this high up, I can see that."

Erin looked up at her. "You do look taller. Have you measured yourself?"

"No."

"Let's measure!", Erin blurted out.

"You just want everyone to get naked, Erin.", I said.

"So? Your point being?"

"Sheesh. Let's go then."

Jill had grown to 5'11". She was growing as fast as Julie. I think she must have gotten the same genes from her father.

Erin was still the same height. But damnit, I lost an inch. I was now 4'3".

"Shit!"

"I guess the virus is making you shrink."

"Ya think? I thought the medicine was supposed to stop this."

"What about Cindy? Did she shrink any?"

"I don't know. It doesn't seem like it. I suppose we'll have to find out tomorrow."

"I know what will make you feel better.", said Jill. She gave me a hug. My head was below her breasts now -- breasts that I swear had grown. She leaned down and whispered in my ear with a wink, "How would imp man like supergal to devour him tonight?"

"Well, what are we waiting for?", I said. We turned out the lights and retired to the bedroom Erin has been sleeping in.

Jill picked me up again and hugged Erin with me stuck between the two. I can't tell you how good it felt to have two naked women on either side of you being squished between their breasts.

Jill set me down and when I looked up the sky was filled with titty clouds. The weather is going to be great tonight.
Chapter End Notes:

The girls are scheming. Will Sam get drunk at the next Friday night party?