- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More time spent with that cutie Cindy.

----- Saturday after breakfast

Us naked folk -- Erin, Cindy and I -- got to go sit outside while the others cleaned up. It was a little chilly but we brought towels out to sit on.

"You dance professionally, Cindy?", asked Erin, beaming. She was very eager to talk about this topic.

"I did. But I don't do that much anymore. Sometimes I appear in the dances that the girl's troupe puts on when they need someone, but mostly no, I don't."

"Why not?"

"Well, I'm a little too small now. It doesn't look right. A lot of times they want all the dancers, at least the girls, to be the same size."

"That's just wrong.", Erin said with a pout on her face.

"I know. But ballet is very traditional. Sometimes they don't like to do things different than the way they've always been. Even big busted girls are discouraged from continuing on in ballet."

"I guess that would leave me out.", Erin said.

"You're right, Erin. But I think you're beautiful. You would make a very pretty ballerina."

Erin was eating this up.

"Do you do other types of dance?"

"Oh, definitely. Do you like to dance?"

"I do. I do. But Sam and Julie don't. I want to get them out with me some night but they keep refusing."

"Erin, you know we just can't dance.", I said shaking my head.

"You dance some. I saw you. You'd have lots of fun, Sam."

"I'd have lots of embarrassment, Erin."

"I could teach you some dance moves, Sam.", Cindy said.

"Oh please, Sam. Do it. I'd love to have you all come dancing with me sometime, Cindy."

"Um, we'll see about that. My talents lie elsewhere.", I said.

"Maybe you should try dancing. You're very talented at performing."

"Not gonna happen."

"I know that it takes a lot of bravery to perform, Sam."

"Yeah. Sometimes I'm scared shitless before I go out. But I really have no desire to dance."

"Ok, but you'd be an inspiration to the girls I teach."

I laughed. "I told you I don't dance, let alone do ballet. So, I don't think so."

"We always bring in people who perform in other ways for the girls. They like meeting such people. You don't have to dance. In fact, we had the mayor of the city come visit us once."

"Really? How was she?", Erin asked.

"She was a very nice and polite lady, and a big inspiration to the girls."

"I'd love to meet her some day."

"Maybe you will. If I ever have the chance to see her again I'll remember you, Erin."

"Thanks!"

"So, what do you do, Erin?"

"I just sell clothes and things."

"You say that like that's not very worthy."

"It's not like Sam's job."

"So. The world needs clothes."

"You wouldn't know that seeing us three sitting here like this.", I said.

"He never did like to be nude.", Erin told Cindy.

"He didn't seem fazed being naked in front of everyone this morning."

"It's not that I don't like to get naked. I just don't want to do anything inappropriate."

"You always seem so reluctant."

"Because it doesn't always seem appropriate. I didn't want to make Cindy uncomfortable."

"You're always at home. It's always appropriate."

"Well, like last night. This is the first time Cindy was here and she was our guest. If she hadn't been ok with it things would have been pretty awkward."

"We didn't push it, Sam, until we knew she was ok with it. Were you upset, Cindy?"

"No. But I know what Sam means. And thanks for thinking of me, Sam. But, I'd feel comfortable with your friends in any case. You have very nice friends."

"And family.", I added. Erin smiled. "I'm very fortunate. In fact, I'm very fortunate to have met you too, Cindy. You know I had never met anyone else with the virus before the study."

"I had only met one person. His name was Jerry."

"What happened to him?"

"He stayed out west. Then I lost touch."

"Did you catch the virus from him?"

"No. We met at school and I didn't know about the virus then. I think it was going around there big time though. Anyway, he took it pretty hard. I certainly hadn't begun shrinking and didn't even know I had the virus. But the poor guy, I felt really bad for him. He was shrinking almost right before my eyes. When we first met he had only lost a couple of inches and was still taller than me. Before I came back home he was just under five feet tall and I was taller than him. He didn't like that."

"I know how he feels. Everyone has outgrown me. And this was even before I caught the virus."

"I remember when we were kids how I'd look up to Sam. He was my hero. We'd always play together and he looked after me."

"The good old days. That was until you reached puberty."

"You stopped showing interest in me."

"No. I just became serious. You always wanted to play."

"Why were you so serious?"

"I don't know. Maybe I was compensating for my short stature."

"I thought you didn't like me anymore."

"No, I still liked you. But you wouldn't leave me alone. I could barely do my homework at home with you around."

"You were no fun then."

"It's not always about fun. I did well for taking things seriously. You even said I graduated came loudly."

Cindy laughed and Erin blushed.

"I'm just kidding, Erin."

"I know. I'm so glad you started going out with Julie again."

"You and Julie are good friends too, Erin?", Cindy asked.

"Oh yes. If it hadn't been for her I don't think Sam and I would be this close today."

Now I was starting to regret going down this path. I didn't want to talk about our times in bed with Julie.

"I think we can blame that on alcohol, Erin."

"See? Alcohol isn't so bad."

"I didn't have any."

"You never do."

"I have in the past. I don't feel good afterwards though; that's why I stay away from it."

"Did you drink in school?", Cindy asked.

"You mean in college? Yep. I think everyone did."

"I know what you mean about that. Did you ever go to the Big Blue Party?"

"I did once. That was a mistake. I try to forget about that night."

"Did you get drunk, Sam?", Erin asked.

"Yes, I got drunk."

"Aww, I missed it. I want to see you drunk."

"I thank my lucky stars you missed it."

"Why?"

"I told you I wanted to forget that night. It's not one of my best moments."

"They did wild naked things, Erin. You'd have liked it.", Cindy said.

"Ooooo. I think I want to go to college now."

"It was pretty decadent, Erin. Even you would think so. How about you, Cindy?"

She shook her head and said, "Yeah. I went to the big blue party all four years. I don't know why when I look back on it now."

"You must have been popular."

"Meh. Everyone was popular at 'the Party'."

"They only wanted to make fun of me."

"What did they do?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Ok.", both girls agreed.

"Everyone was having casual sex.", Cindy said.

"But not me."

"How did you catch the virus then? I thought you said you caught it in college."

"I only slept with three girls my entire college career. And two of those were one night stands."

"They were all one night stands at Drumford.", Cindy said, laughing.

"I hadn't thought of that. All the other guys boasted of the gals they got in the bed the previous night. Everyone made fun of me because of that."

"If it's any consolation, I only slept with five different guys; not much more than you."

"What about the girls?"

"That's different."

"Not really from my perspective, but whatever. Let me ask you this: would you have gone out with me had we met back then? Remember, I was only four foot ten."

"I don't know. Probably not. I think I was just as bad as the rest back in college. I hope I've changed."

"Well, I think you're fantastic, Cindy.", Erin said.

"I do too.", I said. "And whatever you may have been like before, it's hard to believe from seeing the person in front of me now."

"Thanks, you two."

"Come sit on my lap, Cindy.", Erin said, patting her naked thigh. I would have thought it a bit insulting, being treated like a little kid. But Cindy readily jumped up on Erin's lap and gave her a hug. She certainly looked like a little kid next to Erin too. Not just like a big sister, more like a mother and child. I thought back to earlier with Julie.

Erin had big 'boobies', while Cindy had not much more than mere buds. Erin had a full bush, Cindy was shaven. And of course, there was the size difference.

"What are you staring at?"

"Nothing really. Just the contrast between you two."

"We have more in common than not.", Cindy said.

"I agree. But you two together like that are -- geez I cannot believe I'm saying this -- are cute. And the difference is palpable. I can only imagine what I look like next to Julie."

"You should have seen yourselves with Julie earlier. I mean, talk about cute!", Erin said, her voice gaining pitch at the end.

"Ok, ok. I get it."

"I liked it. Didn't you?", Cindy said.

"I did. I wasn't especially keen on the others seeing us though."

"We're all family, Sam."

"No, but close enough. If we were out in public like that I'd be mortified."

"You'd go out naked in public?", Cindy asked.

"No.", I chuckled. "But Erin would. She has."

"You have, Erin?"

"No. When did I do that, Sam?"

"Ok, maybe not completely nude. But you've been topless. And you've wanted to go naked in public before. Don't deny it."

"Don't make it a big deal, Sam.", Cindy said. "I go topless all the time. One of the perks of being this small is that I get away with it. People think I'm a little girl."

"I don't know. Your boobs may be small but they're there, and that makes you sexy as hell."

"I shave too. That makes me undoubtedly look like a little girl. You should shave your pubic hairs, Sam."

"Uh, I never thought of that."

"Hey that would be so cool; you two would look like little kids -- a sister and brother. You could go naked at the beach.", Erin just had to say. Cindy laughed. She honestly got a kick out of that thought.

"Come on up on my other lap, Sam."

"I don't know."

"Oh, come on, Sam. It's as good as being close to Julie was.", Cindy said.

"Oh, no. I hope it's not."

"What are you talking about?"

"We orgasmed on Julie's breasts."

"Cindy? Why did you go and say that?"

"You guys did?", Erin said, her eyes real big. "That's so cool."

"Thanks for telling my sister, Cindy."

"Sorry. I mean they all saw us, right?"

"They saw Julie holding us. I don't think they knew what was going on. Did you, Erin?"

"No, I didn't know. But, don't worry, Sam. I think it's wonderful. Julie didn't seem mad. I think she even liked it."

"She did, Erin. Come on up, Sam. Please."

"I don't want to hump my sister's boobs."

"You like to be titty-fucked.", Erin said.

Shit. I rubbed my forehead. "Ok. Whatever.", I said as I went up to sit on Erin's laps. She's not nearly as big as Julie, although still much larger than Cindy and me. The extra weight was beginning to take its toll on Erin.

"Are you ok with this, Erin? It's a bit crowded.", I said.

"Well, you two are getting a bit heavy. Ok, I want a hug from you two first, then you can get down."

So we hugged. Despite that fact that I was sitting on my sister's lap, all of us nude, it did feel pretty awesome. Mr. Happy felt awesome. I then jumped off. The girls noticed Mr. Happy's awesomeness. I rolled my eyes at them.

"I should go see how those clothes are doing. What time should we be getting you home, Cindy?"

"No time. I live with my mother and I only work on week days. I have all of the weekend free."

"Oh boy! We can have so much fun together.", Erin said, real chipper.

"Calm down, Erin. Cindy's our guest. Don't be pushy."

"I'll be fine with anything, Sam. I appreciate you inviting me over."

Julie then came walking out on the deck.

"How long are you guys going to be out here?"

"It's getting warm now. Why do we have to come in?"

"I've been keeping Fred company."

"What about Jill and Sharon?"

"They're spending too much time talking amongst themselves. Poor Fred was there all alone."

"You should go talk to him, Erin.", I told her.

"I will. I'll miss you two."

"No you won't. We're not going anywhere."

"Good. Stay naked then."

Cindy laughed. I rolled my eyes again. Erin ran inside, still nude.

"And how are my two little ones doing?", Julie said to us.

"We're fine. We have to think about when we're going to bring Cindy home."

"Do you have to go soon, Cindy?". Julie asked.

"No, I was just telling Sam that I don't."

"Well, what are we going to do?"

"We can just hang out here. Or we could go somewhere."

"Let's go somewhere!", Jill said, coming out to the deck.

"Any ideas?"

"There's the new superhero movie playing."

My ears perked up at that. "That would be good."

The others weren't so enthusiastic.

"There's the one with the talking babies."

"Oo, I want to go see that."

We asked everyone what they wanted to see. It looked like we were split. Jill and I wanted superheros, the others wanted babies.

"Let's check the times."

I went online. The baby movie was playing a half hour earlier than the superhero one. It wasn't too much time difference so we decided to see both -- Jill and I would see the superhero movie and the others were going to see the talking baby one. Even Fred was going to see the babies.

"You don't want to see the superhero movie, Cindy?", I asked.

"I would. But I'd like to see the babies more. I don't get out to the movies much. It will be fun with my new friends. I hope you don't mind."

"Ok, I'll be seeing the other one though."

"Have fun."

"You too. And I'm so sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"You'll need to get dressed."

"Sam!", she said rolling her eyes.


----- The movies

When the time came we dressed and went to the movies in two cars -- mine and Fred's. Jill drove, with Cindy and me in the back seat and Sharon up front. Fred drove Erin and Julie. Erin would have to go straight to work right after the movie. We were thinking that Julie would come back with us and Fred would take Sharon home with him after dropping Erin off.

Jill and I had a little time to talk before the movie while the others went to their show.

"You two were so cute this morning, Sam."

"Yeah, yeah. I tell you, Jill, if I hear that word 'cute' one more time I'm going to puke."

"You don't like that word?"

"It's just, ... nobody ever calls me handsome. It's 'cute', like, you're handsome, but for a short guy."

"I think you're handsome."

"Thanks."

"But I like you short."

"I gathered that. You get off on that, don't you?"

"Yes. I do.", she said sheepishly.

"This is new for you?"

"No. I've liked you all along."

"I mean, the size thing."

"Yes. Er, no, I was like this before, I just didn't know it."

"What do you think of Cindy?"

"Oh, she's so cute."

"There you go with that word again."

"Sorry. She's beautiful. I really like her."

"It seems everyone does."

"I just want to eat her up."

"Another new dimension to your fetish?"

"Huh? No. I mean ..."

"I know; you meant that figuratively?"

"Yeah, figuratively."

"Good, because I don't know if I'd be able to play along if it wasn't."

"Don't you like what we do?"

"I do. Immensely."

"I wouldn't mind sharing Cindy. How was she last night?"

"You want me to kiss and tell? That's private."

"None of the sex that goes on in our little group is private."

"What you and I do together is."

"Oh yeah, it is. What if we let Cindy in on it?"

"You really like her, huh?"

"You two together with Julie this morning... oh, Sam. You know how that looks?"

"I can imagine. I suppose you're going to say 'cute'."

"I was trying not to."

"Thanks."

"I'd just love to be with Cindy and you together."

"Everyone does.", I laughed.

"You think she'll like being imp woman?"

"I don't know, Jill. I've only met her this week. I don't know her all that much yet."

"I hope she likes us."

I laughed. "You don't need to hope. She does."

"What about the others?"

"She likes the others too."

"No, I didn't mean that. I meant the other ones you came with at Mike's last night."

"Oh. I don't know them any more than Cindy. Less, in fact."

"The little guy was cool."

"Joe?"

"Yeah, Joe."

"I bet he'd like to hear that."

"Can you invite him over?"

"Sure. You want to play imp man with him?"

Jill blushed. I knew then her fetish was playing out in her mind with Joe.

"I don't know. Do you think he will?"

"I really don't know. It's not the sort of thing people talk about. To tell you the truth, I'm not sure all that many people are into it. You might just turn him off if you push it too soon."

"You think so?"

"Yep."

"What should I do?"

"With Joe?"

"Yeah."

"I don't know. He hasn't even come over yet, Jill. Let's play it by ear. I think he and Marie might have thing though."

"Marie?"

"One of the others that came with me. You know, the one Joe was talking to all night long."

"Oh, I didn't know. Are they together?"

"I don't know for sure. They only just met each other like the rest of us in the study. But they seemed to hit it off. Don't you think?"

"I didn't really notice."

"You had your eye only on Joe, didn't you?"

She blushed again.

"Your secret is safe with me, Jill. But you might want to pay attention to who he's paying attention to next time."

"I will."

"This giantess thing is really consuming you, isn't it?"

"Yeah. Do you think that's bad?"

"No. Not so far."

"Oh good. Are you ok with us doing what we do?"

"Of course, I am, Jill. Can't you tell?"

"I just want to be sure."

"You know what they say?"

"What?"

"Fagetaboutit."

"Ok." She smiled.

We got up to go to the movie. I could swear her boobs were now over my head; she must be wearing shoes with heels. Or maybe she's growing again. Or I could be having another bout of shrinking. I just hoped it was my imagination.


----- Saturday night

Jill and I enjoyed watching our movie. The others were waiting for us when we got out then we all had ice cream near the community college, except Erin who had to work. We promised to bring a pint of ice cream home for her.

Sharon and Fred went home after the ice cream and we dropped Jill off. That left just Julie, Cindy and I to talk until Erin came home.

We all went to pick Erin up from work. She insisted we get naked again once we were home so she could eat her ice cream that way. Cindy thought it was a great idea and Julie followed. I didn't want to be the odd one out, so we all sat around naked while Erin ate her ice cream.

Erin was making sensuous noises as she ate her ice cream. Great drama was made of the spilled ice cream all over her left 'boobie'.

"Now look what I've done. Will no one help me clean this up?", she said to no one in particular, probably hoping that any of us would do the honors. Cindy immediately ran up to her before Julie or I could move, and started licking while sitting on Erin's lap.

Cindy spent quite some time licking and sucking on Erin's 'boobie', making sure to leave no trace of the ice cream. Erin stroked her hair while she did so. Cindy also started making sensuous noises when her hips started to move. It was clear where this was headed.

Julie and I decided then to retire to bed.

"Good night you two.", Julie said as we left.

"Night."

"Mmhpfff." Cindy uttered with a mouth full of Erin tit.

Later that night Julie and I heard the two of them. It energized our own love making. I came thinking back to this morning -- Cindy and I being held by Julie, each of us fucking her tits. I can't help but believe Julie was thinking the same as I went down on her. Cindy was going to be a fixture in our lives from now on.

Chapter End Notes:

How about some more Cindy next chapter?