- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Life is starting to sort of return to normal for Sam and Julie. Let's see what happens.

I apologize for being late with this chapter. I've been busy, plus this chapter was a killer. I struggled to get it out but here it is. I've since written a couple more so they should be arriving soon. The story only has a few more to go though.

----- Very early Sunday morning

"Whoa. Slow down. I'm having a hard time keeping up."

"No time to waste." Zoe said, grabbing me by the hand and practically dragging me behind her. "We have to make it to the library before they close."

"But the library stays open all night."

"And that's all the time we have."

"My legs can't keep up with you."

"Damn you and you're short legs." she said. She was a little more than a head taller than me. "Here, let me pick you up."

"Hey! I didn't say you could ... whooooooa! How can you do that so easy?"

"I lift weights."

"You do not."

"Well, anything's possible."

"I knew it. You're the one responsible for these lucid dreams."

"What dreams?"

"The kind where you control what happens in the dream."

"I cannot."

"You just said so."

"I said anything's possible, not that I'm in control."

"But you're bigger than me now."

"So? I was bigger than you when we first met."

"At your apartment?"

"No, moron. When Sam and I first started watching you."

"You're not stalking me anymore."

"That's because I'm with you now."

"Then why are we back in school?"

"Because we have to get to the library."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"No. Stop. Tell me why we have to go to the library?"

"Stop asking so many questions."

"Then tell me why the hurry?"

"We have to meet someone."

"Who?"

"You'll see."

"Ok, fine. You win. Let's go to the library."

We arrived and went up to the third floor.

"Why here?" I asked.

"This is where you used to hang out."

"I know. My favorite chair and desk are right over there, just like I remember."

"Let's go." We walked over to my favorite spot in the library. It was nothing special. Just the same spot I used to hang out all the time and be alone.

"Ok, now what?" I asked.

"Where is she?"

"Who?"

"You know who. Samantha."

"She's not here."

"I can see that."

"Zoe."

"What?"

"Sam's not going to be here."

"But she's supposed to meet us."

"She won't be here ever again."

"She promised."

"Zoe, she's gone. Let her go."

"No, no. I can't. She was supposed to be here, right here. Right now."

"Why was she supposed to be here?"

"To see you. I want her to meet you."

"We already met."

"But, we were supposed to watch you study."

"That was a long time ago, Zoe. Things have changed."

"They have?"

"Yes, they have. Everything changes."

"I-I remember now. I know. Sam, she was in the living ... oh God!"

"Are you ok, Zoe?"

"Come. Look, look. Over there." she said, pointing.

I looked around. "What the hell, Zoe? How did we get here? This looks like your old apartment."

"It's ... it's her. In the living room. See? SEE?"

I looked to where she was pointing. "Oh, no!" I saw brains and blood all over the floor, on the coffee table, the couch, and the far wall.

"AAAAAAAAAAAA!"


----- The scream

Everyone heard the scream. I got up from bed and ran to the living room -- that's where it came from. We all arrived at that one point at the same time. Zoe was on her knees, crying. Cindy and I ran up to her, Erin and Julie stayed back.

"Zoe!" I said with urgency in my voice. "Zoe. Look at me."

She had tears streaming down her cheeks. "You saw her, didn't you, Sam? You saw her?"

"Yeah, Zoe. I saw her. I saw Samantha." The others were dumbfounded.

"She's ... dead."

"I know, Zoe. I told you, just let it go."

"You said that in the library. How did you know?"

"It had already happened."

"I found her. And ... we found her. Her head was in a hundred pieces. It was all over the floor."

"It's over now."

"I'm sorry, Samantha." Zoe said tearfully.

"Don't worry for her, Zoe. She's in a better place."

"I never got the chance to tell her I was sorry. I was going to tell her at the library."

"I'm sure she knows. How about we go back to bed."

"It's happening, Sam. I know it."

"What's happening, Zoe?"

"Don't you see? I'm reliving it."

"Try not to think of it then."

"It's PTSD."

"I wouldn't know enough about that."

"But I do. I've dealt with it before."

"Post traumatic stress disorder? You've had it before?"

"No. I used to help council people who've been through it. And now it's happening to me."

We all looked at each other.

"Look, Sam. There's only three things you can do for it. You can do drugs and I don't want to do drugs. Or you can have sessions with a councilor."

"Maybe we can get Zoe or Mia to help."

"I already know what they're going to say."

"So, what's the third thing?"

"Both."

"Oh."

"Sam."

"What?"

"I need friends to get through this."

"We won't leave you."

"I just ... I just can't believe this is happening to me."

"I understand. You've been through a lot. It's nothing to be ashamed of."

Everybody was nodding and agreeing. We all tried to comfort Zoe.

She pulled me close and whispered "You saw her, didn't you?"

"I saw her, Zoe. You're not imagining this."

"Good. It seems so surreal."

"That's an understatement. I still don't know what's going on with those dreams but I'll be here for you."

"I knew you would. I knew it the first time I saw you."

"We'll talk about that later. Let's go back to bed."

"Can I sleep with you and Julie?"

I looked up at Julie and she was nodding her head vigorously.

"Sure. Let's go."

This was about two thirty in the morning. We went back to bed and back to sleep pretty quickly and you should have seen the three of us: Julie was spooning me and I was spooning Zoe.

I half expected to restart our dream where we had left off but it didn't happen. Instead we both woke up early; Julie was still lightly snoring. Zoe and I lay there in bed holding each other for what seemed like hours.

Thinking about what Zoe must be going through was horrible. I had seen the mess that Samantha made of herself with a gun. It was planted indelibly in my mind but I wasn't sure if what I saw was through Zoe's eyes or just my imagination within a dream. How we could be experiencing the same thing in our dreams was beyond me. I tried to put it out of my mind.

----- Sunday

Fortunately, this little episode with Zoe hadn't affected our Sunday. Today would be the first day that the house was an "open house". We left once the real estate lady did a once over the whole residence with me. The wall where we measured ourselves was going to have to be painted. I was a little sad about that. The wall held lots of memories. I wish we could take it with us.

We rushed through eating, cleaning up and getting ready to go out for most of the day. I didn't have much of a chance to talk to Zoe or even Julie. We were back together but it wasn't quite like old times as if nothing had ever happened. Things were a little awkward when we met up with Sharon, Tee and Fred at the shopping center.

Fred and Erin, I mean Chloe, went off together. I wasn't the only one to forget her new name -- Fred slipped and called her Erin too. She hit him on the arm.

"Oops. I mean Chloe."

"That's better. Let's go. See you all later today."

We tried piling into the car to go off and do, whatever, but we had a little problem: six of us and one car. Even though it was Julie's car, the front seats were bucket seats and nobody could sit behind Julie. That meant four of us were squished into the back seat and you know who those four would be -- Cindy, Tee, Zoe and me. Nevertheless, I was happy to be in the back with the girls.

Even before we were to deal with that though, I had to deal with Tee. She was becoming more accepting of her situation but also more accepting of how the pills were making her feel; and that would be horny as hell, to put it mildly.

"I'm so glad you're finally here, Sam. I need you." she said right after we met up.

"What do you need?"

"I need some relief."

"Well, well. I see Tee's quite the horndog now."

"Let's go around the corner where nobody can see us."

"You've got to be kidding. Out here in public?"

"I can't wait."

"Don't you, like, take care of these things yourself, you know, manually with what's his name? Mr. Long?"

"You want me to jerk off?"

"Uh, no. I just thought you could have done that at home before you left."

"What if I get caught?"

"There's more chance of you and I getting caught out here. And then we'd be more than embarrassed; we'd be in jail."

"Oh. I didn't think of that."

I found it hard to believe that, but sometimes our libido can get the better of us, especially with these pills we're taking.

"Alright, look." I said. "Maybe we can find a place more private."

"Oh good."

"What about Sharon?"

"She can join us if you really want."

I laughed. "That's not what I meant. Don't you and her ever go at it?"

"We don't have much of a chance. But you're here now, so, could we?"

"I swear, Tee, you are seriously turning into a little fuck bunny."

"I can't help it. You should know. I don't care if I'm a whore any more."

"Oh, stop. You're not a whore. I said that in jest. Just try to calm down, ok? Hey look: there's a fast food place across the street. Let's go over there. We can go into a stall in one of the bathrooms and then I can get a drink after."

"Good. Let's go." she said, pulling me by the hand. I tried to wave goodbye to the others in the group but they understood what was happening. We nearly got run over when we ran across the street. I guess it's harder to see a little person from inside cars.

Tee didn't last too long, which was good since I was still thirsty and wanted to get something cold and liquid down my throat. I went down on her first until she climaxed. Then once she calmed down and was breathing semi-normal again I pulled down my pants and entered her. This time she lasted a little bit longer. At least as long as I did. But that still wasn't very long. Fortunately, for now we were satiated.

We had just finished putting our clothes back on and getting arranged when we hugged and kissed. Then we we broke off she looked at me funny.

"What is it?"

"Did I grow, or did you shrink?"

I looked at her closely. She was nearly as tall as I was now. Perhaps I hadn't noticed enough earlier.

"Aw shit. I hope you grew, Tee, because I don't want to shrink."

"Isn't this exciting?"

"I'm sure it is for you."

"I'm sorry. I'm being insensitive."

"It's alright. Whether I shrink or not, I really do hope you grow."

"Can I hang on the inversion table tonight?"

"Does a bear, uh, like honey?"

"Oh, thank you." she said, hugging me.

"You don't have to ask and there's no need to thank me."

"But you called me honey."

"Uh, right. Ok, let's go join the others before they come to see what we're doing."

"I think they know what we're doing."

"I'm sure they do, but I don't want to host an orgy in the restroom."

"Then we better go." she giggled.

And not a minute too soon, it appears. The gang was in the restaurant when we carefully made our way out of the restroom. Good thing we made it out in time, or maybe they were just hungry. I ordered a soda. So did the others but Julie had two.

Sharon and I were going to practice some songs once we got back home. We hadn't had sex together ever since Tee had started to get help with her, um, condition. I missed that as I'm sure Sharon did. I still get those fabric of the heavens pokemon ripping kisses from her from time to time. I wondered if we'd ever get together again. Then it occurred to me: Tee was going away soon. Sharon and I could be together again. I wondered what Sharon thought of Tee leaving. She acted like she was happy for Tee, but I had my doubts.

We spent time together at the lake, ate out, had ice cream, went shopping, blah, blah, blah. The day was sunny but still a bit chilly. Cindy wanted to walk around the lake topless but we convinced her it would be too cold. Zoe kept egging her on to do it but Julie told her that if Cindy did then she'd make Zoe do it too. That shut her up.

Arriving home we were told that there was a good turnout of people stopping by the house. There were two very serious inquiries and the agent thought we might even get offers from both. But, if not, she was sure that we would have some next week. We promised her that we'd paint the wall and make some other minor changes.

The house smelled like cinnamon. There was a pot of hot water with spices in it that made it smell that way. Apparently, making the house smell good is part of selling real estate. You learn something new every day. It smelled so good that I think I'll do this even when not selling the house.

Tee literally ran out to the garage to hang inverted. Being so small meant that she had to have help so Sharon and I accompanied her even though we had more pressing things to do like practice our songs. But Sharon and Tee talked and talked. They tried to involve me, which I'm grateful for, but it was all girl talk.

I had my turn on the table then Tee asked Sharon if she wanted to hang upside down.

"That's just what I need." I said. "Sharon getting even taller. I can barely reach her boobs as it is."

"Would you deny Sharon this?" Tee asked.

"Of course not."

"Then let's try."

To be honest, I don't think Sharon wanted to do this either but her friend talked her into it. She was tall enough (although still short by ordinary standards) to rock back on the table without help. I was still there to catch her if she tilted back too fast.

"Waaaa-aah!" she screamed as the table rocked back once she had her feet in the 'stirrups'. I have to admit, that was pretty comical, if a little unnerving. Girls screaming give me anxiety sometimes, especially when it's unexpected as this was, kind of. You'd think it was her first time.

"Easy, Sharon. Not too fast."

Sharon was also tall enough to keep the table upside down without help. After no time at all it seemed she was enjoying the experience again. Her long hair hung down, like Julie's used to do, and almost reached the floor. But there was a slight downside to Sharon's hanging: her boobs were almost in her face. I'm sure if she hadn't been wearing a bra they would have been.

"How about if I hold those puppies up for you out of your face?" I offered.

"I bet you'll love that."

"I wish I had your chest." Tee lamented.

"I wish you'd stop wishing that, Tee." Sharon replied. "I told you it's not all that."

"But you're so pretty, Sharon."

"Not as pretty as you."

"You two, stop it right now!" I said. "You're both pretty. And Tee, your boobs are plenty big enough. Oh, but here's something you all should know: when Julie was hanging and started growing, her boobs grew bigger too."

"Let me down right now." Sharon demanded.

Tee and I laughed, but we complied and helped her off of the table. I turned off the garage lights and we went back to the house.

"Tee!" Sharon exclaimed. "What are you doing?"

"Getting ready to measure myself." Tee replied taking her shirt off. It wasn't evident before when she was hanging because her shirt only fell to the bottom of her boobs, but now everyone knew that she was wearing no bra. Of course, she didn't need one. Her boobs were swollen, yet firm enough to keep their shape without a bra. I'm not even sure they made bras in that small of a size. Cindy never wore any. I made a mental note to ask one of them. Maybe Jennifer at work would know.

And I must say, Tee's boobs were perfection. But Sharon's were perfection too. And Julie's. And Zoe's, that little pack of dynamite. And to be perfectly honest, yes, Cindy's little tittie's were perfection too. Do you think I might be a boob man?

"Tee, you have spent far too much time in this house."

"It's no big deal, Sharon. Come on now, you've been hanging, you need to get measured too. Maybe we can also measure your breast size."

"You wouldn't."

"I'm kidding. But you should really see if you've grown any."

"But everyone will see me naked."

"We're all girls here except Sam and I know he's seen you nude before. So what's the problem?"

"What about Fred?"

Fred and Erin, ahem, Chloe, had joined us back at the house not more than a half hour ago.

"You mean to tell me your brother has never seen you nude before?"

"Not since we hit puberty."

"He's family."

"So?"

"So, my brother has seen me nude before."

"Even since ...?"

"Since puberty? Sure. Well, especially now that I don't have too many clothes that fit."

"Well I'm not used to running around the house nude like you are."

"I don't run around nude. I told you my clothes don't fit. You understand, right?"

"That's just an excuse."

"No. It's true."

"Well, I don't do that sort of thing."

"Do whatever you want. I want to see if I grew."

"You know, Sharon," I began, "this may be the last chance you get. We're going to paint over all the marks on the wall soon."

"Why?"

"We're selling the house. Nobody wants to buy a house with a marked up wall."

"Oh, I see."

"Are you sure you don't want to? I'll measure you myself."

"I don't know. What about everyone else?"

"Hey everyone. Come see."

"No, no, no! That's not what I meant. Don't call them over."

"Don't you think they should all get a chance to measure themselves one last time too?"

"Great. Now we're going to have a nude-fest. I'm the same height as before, Sam. I don't want to measure myself."

"You just don't want to get naked."

"So?"

"Ok then. Just take your shoes off. Let's do it for old times sake. Ok?"

"Fine. I'll take my clothes off and join Miss Nude America here." Sharon said. Once naked, she moved with her back to the wall where we had a mark for her from long ago.

I dragged a chair over and got up on it to measure her against the old mark.

"Uh oh."

"What?" Sharon asked.

"Tee, come up here."

So Tee got up on the chair with me and we measured together.

"Looks like she gained an inch, Sam."

"Five two, Sharon. What do you think of that?"

"I don't believe it." she said.

"Turn around and look for yourself. See, that's the old mark. The one above it, is tonight's."

"Me next! Me next!" Tee yelled jumping up and down on the chair. She jumped down and backed up against the wall and I measured her. I had to get up on my toes to do it properly and to make sure the ruler on top of her head was level.

Three six and a half. One inch! That's all I had on her now. I was happy for Tee however. I sincerely hoped she would continue to grow. I just hoped I wasn't shrinking.

It turned out I was wrong about being an inch taller than Tee: it was only a half inch. I measured at three seven. I lost a half an inch. Can't I ever catch a break?

Tee was as excited as a puppy playing with a doggy treat. I wondered if she'd fetch a frisbee for me. Sharon made us get back to back to confirm.

"Wow. You two look like you're exactly the same height now." she said.

"Oh, isn't this wonderful, Sam?"

"Yeah, Tee. Wonderful." I said with a sad face. They could tell.

"I know what will cheer him up, Tee." Sharon said before leaning down to give me one of her patented kisses. I couldn't hold a grudge and they knew that. To underscore that thought, Mr. Happy stood up to show everyone just how happy we were.

When Sharon stood back up I craned my head only to see the underside of her magnificent orbs in all their glory -- Sharon was still undressed. My head was below Sharon's breasts. Of course, Tee's was too and if I didn't know any better I'd say that the sight of those tremendous mammaries made Tee's mouth water.

Tee turned to me and said "If we were both only six inches taller..."

I didn't expect to hear that come from her mouth, but I knew Tee was becoming less inhibited as time went on, no doubt due to the meds, and I also agreed with her.

When Sharon heard this she bent down for us and we each gave her a kiss on her nipples before she stood back up. I wanted her to remain down longer and so did Tee but the night was still young. Sharon went to put her clothes back on.

"Hey, Sharon." I said. "Why don't you stay nude like that?"

"I don't want to. Besides, we still need to practice, or have you forgotten?"

"I'm sure Tee has forgotten, but no, I haven't. I bet if we practice this way though and then sing at Mike's like this that we'd be a big hit."

"You can't be serious."

"Why not? Attitudes are getting more and more liberal all the time."

"You can. I won't be anywhere in sight though if you do."

"Ok, I'm kidding."

"You better be."

Tee was laughing about the whole thing. This brought Cindy over and Tee explained to her what was going on. You know Cindy's reaction, I'm sure. She tried to convince Sharon to stay nude but she would have had better luck convincing me to go dancing. But then, she always was pretty good at that. Sharon ended up putting her clothes back on.

Tee and I were still naked and both Tee and Cindy tried to convince me to stay this way. Cindy wanted to shed her clothes too -- we'd be the naked little trio.

Now all during our little measuring session everyone else was keeping to themselves so they hadn't heard what the measurements were. Cindy looked at Tee and I -- two little, naked, pink bodies -- when a strange expression came over her face.

"Hey, Sam. Move over closer to Tee."

"I know, Cindy." I said. "We're almost the same size."

"Oh my, God. Come here, Sam. Did you shrink again?"

"Yes, but not as much as Tee grew."

"You grew, Tee?"

"I did. I'm almost three seven now."

"You'll be catching up with me soon. How tall were you before?"

"I was only three one, I think. Here, look at the wall." Tee brought Cindy to the wall where all the marks were. By this time all the others had gathered around.

"Six inches!" Cindy said. "Tee, you've grown six inches in just a few weeks. Is that from the inversion table?"

"Yes, it is."

"It can't be, guys. Why doesn't it work for me?" I said to Cindy.

"It doesn't really work for me either, Sam." she said.

Julie finally got down on her knees and sat back on her butt. She was still taller than Tee or me. She leaned forward to look at the wall.

"This is so cool, Tee." Julie said. "How do you feel?"

"I feel great, Julie."

"If this keeps up you'll be as tall as me some day."

Great. Another giantess in my life. Actually, I didn't mind so much as I minded just being so damn small. Why couldn't that thing work for me?

I decided to hurriedly get dressed then I called Sharon over so we could practice. While we were setting up Zoe came to me and made me bend down as she whispered something in my ear.

"Sam. I don't want you to grow. I want you to be my size. Can we always stay compatible? Of everybody in the whole world, you're the closest to me and I don't that to change."

"So, what are you saying, Zoe?"

"Don't hang on that table."

"I won't if it means that much to you."

"It does. I love you just like you are and even if you get smaller."

"Thanks, Zoe. I love you too."

I don't know if she said that to make me feel better, but it worked. I've only known her for all of a month now and we were growing close. What's amazing is that this little girl can say the most comforting things at times. She made me see things through her eyes and I can truly say, it rocked my world.

We practiced. We partied. Cindy wanted to go out dancing but everyone was tired after walking around all day. Fred took Sharon and Tee home, much to Tee's chagrin -- she wanted to have another romp with me but I told her I needed my sleep.

The thing is, I didn't get too much sleep that night. Zoe and I spent half the night exploring Julie's body.


----- Sunday night

When everyone else left, the doors were locked and lights turned out, Zoe came to sleep with Julie and I.

Julie was in her underwear. Zoe looked at me, winked, and said "Here goes." then undressed. I did the same.

Julie smiled down on us, bent over then put her left hand down, palm up just a few inches from the floor. Zoe tried to stifle a smile.

"Go ahead." Julie said. "Let's show Sam."

Zoe plopped her naked little ass on Julie's palm. It filled her palm perfectly. With Zoe steadying herself with her left hand on Julie's arm, Julie lifted her up with one arm to her face and the two kissed.

"Sam. Close your mouth. Flies are getting in."

I shut my mouth. Then Julie opened her bra with the other hand and slowly deposited Zoe between her chest and bra. Zoe's legs were hanging down below the bottom of the bra and it seemed that her butt was resting on the lower elastic band of Julie's brassiere. The bra itself covered Zoe's torso to just below her armpits. Zoe leaned her head against Julie's chest and spread her arms to give her a 'hug'. She only succeeded in resting her arms on the top of each of Julie's breasts.

Julie was now standing so I took a step back to take in the whole picture.

Julie looked at me before saying "Sam, I had my doubts when you brought this little package home from Arizona with you. But now I realize how precious a gift you've given us all."

She looked down on Zoe and asked her, "Are you doing ok there, beautiful?"

"I can not only hear, but I can feel your heart, Julie. I'm doing wonderful. Can Sam join us?"

"I don't think Julie's bra can take the strain, Zoe." I said. "It can barely cope with Julie breasts alone."

Julie sat down against the wall, all the while Zoe stayed where she was. I jumped up onto Julie's thighs and hugged Julie with Zoe in between. My arms hardly went any further around Julie's chest then Zoe's did. In fact, they barely reached the sides.

This was a very warming experience but Mr. Happy had to get in on the act too.

"I feel something trying to get between my ass cheeks." Zoe said.

"I am not. It's just, well, being a dick. Here, I'll step back."

"Did I say I wanted you to step away?"

"No, but you implied..."

"Now, now, my two little ones." Julie began. "I'm sure we can do something about this."

My heart was started to beat faster.

"Oh, wait a minute, Zoe. First tell me about the night you had with Sam. You did, didn't you?"

"Yes, we did." she said.

"How was Sam?"

"He was as good as you, Julie."

I was being compared to Julie. I wondered what that meant, exactly.

"What did he do?"

"He followed instructions to the tee."

I felt a little embarrassed now.

"Show me."

"There's hardly anything to show. But if you want..."

Julie plucked Zoe out of her bra and set her on her left thigh, I was on the right. She then grabbed the bottom part of her bra and shucked it overhead. When her huge titties fell loose from the bra and swayed Zoe and I were nearly knocked off of our perch.

I hadn't realized before since it had been a little while that I had been this close to Julie's bare tits, but each one was the size of my torso and even bigger on Zoe. In fact, by mass alone, I'd say each one of her tits were heavier then either Zoe or I. I wonder how you'd weigh boobs. Is there a special boob weight measuring scale? If not, I bet I could make a fortune if I invented one. Then again, nah.

Julie reached around behind me with her right hand. Her palm covered nearly my whole back. Her thumb was shoved under my left armpit and her fingers came under my right and then reached halfway around the front. I felt myself being lifted. She was doing the same with Zoe in the other hand. I realized that Julie was lifting each of us with hardly any effort at all. She started to play with us like dolls. Zoe would go up as I went down. Then I would go up when Zoe went down. Julie started slowly bringing us closer to each other too.

"Julie? What are you doing?"

"Indulge me, Sam. You said we needed to experiment. We're experimenting. Are you going to use the safe word on me?"

"No. No, I'm not. Not yet, anyway."

She held me up to her face and said "Play along for me. I think you'll like it." Then she held Zoe and I out in front with our faces nearly touching and our legs dangling in the air.

"Are you ok with this, Zoe?" I asked.

"Um huh."

"Kissy, kissy." Julie said as she moved our heads toward each other. So we kissed. Julie giggled.

"Again." Then she started laughing.

We were Julie's little play dolls. She made us dance and kiss. After a while she stood up and placed us both in her panties. It didn't work too well: even though she dwarfed us, her panties couldn't stay on with the weight of both Zoe and me -- she had to take them off. However, for the little time we were in there I could feel, as I'm sure Zoe could too, Julie's humongous clitoris.

Since I was facing forward with my back against the, by now hard clit, I started having flashbacks. I started contemplating the safe word but thankfully didn't have to use it. We found ourselves on the floor staring up at Julie as the panties were removed. She dangled the pair on her index finger from above, although it was only waist high for her, then dropped them on our heads and laughed.

We were covered, yet it was more over me than Zoe. Zoe got out from under the fabric pretty quickly but it felt like I had been caught under a parachute canopy. I finally worked my way out from under them only to find Julie laughing hard.

"You look like a little puppy caught under a blanket, Sam."

"Ha, ha, very funny."

"Don't be sore. Here, let me help you." she said. Then she bent down and lowered her palms just like before with Zoe, only this time one of them was for me. I looked at it.

"Go ahead, Sam. I won't let you fall."

"Are you sure? I'm heavier than Zoe."

"I can still pick you up with one hand."

"I don't know about this."

"Jump on, Sam." Zoe said. "It's fun."

As soon as I had my seat I found myself being elevated up towards the ceiling where I met Julie's smiling face.

"See. That wasn't so bad."

It wasn't nearly as secure a seat as what Zoe had but Julie still handled me as if it were nothing for her. I was quite astonished. My once little girlfriend was now a powerhouse of a woman. I shuddered at the thought.

I kind of wished for my old Julie back, then I realized that I had so much more. So much more woman in Julie and so much more in friends. Zoe was such a cutie pie. Tee wanted my body, yet still had my interests at heart. There was Sharon who I was going to have to make up time with. And Cindy was still such a great friend. Not to mention all the others I've been with the past year. Would I have given all this up just to be taller or even normal size?

We had a real interesting time that night. As I was fucking Julie, Zoe was riding her clitoris. We were facing and kissing each other all through this. I wondered if it felt the same for Julie as it did for me. I had no idea how that other part of her felt; I only imagined that her clit felt like my dick did.

Zoe and I ended that night curled up with each other on Julie's breasts. Cindy and Tee would be leaving in a two months which meant that Julie, Zoe and I would likely have many more nights like this. I could get used to it.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope Sam sells the house soon. What do you think about Zoe? Will she get better or worse? Let me know in the reviews and I'd like to thank all of those who have left comments already.