- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another day. Zoe meets Matt. Zoe meets Leslie. Zoe meets Zoe. Zoe and Sam make a deal. The girls hang out, er, down. Or is it up?


----- Thursday morning

I slept with Zoe. Nothing happened. Of course. Or did it? She spilled her heart to me, didn't she? But at this moment -- about five in the morning -- I was thinking of Jill. But that didn't last long; Zoe was waking up.

"Hey." I said as sweetly as I could to Zoe laying next to me. I'd been looking at her pretty face for a few minutes and now her eyes were opening.

"Unnnnnnn."

"What's wrong?"

"Headache."

"Ibuprofen or acetaminophen?"

"Aspirin."

"Grapefruit juice?"

"Sure. Oh God, I need to get up, Sam."

"Then get up. I'm not stopping you."

"Help me."

"I need to step over you to get off the couch."

"Unnh." she moaned.

I stood up on the couch cushions and stepped over her then tried pulling her up off of the couch. She could barely stand.

"You're only wearing underwear, Sam."

"So are you."

"What happened?"

"Don't you remember?"

"It hurts to think."

"Nothing happened. We talked."

"I'm gonna throw up."

"What about that aspirin?"

"You get it." she said running down the hall to the bathroom. Stumbling would be the better word. I ran right behind and caught up to her in the bathroom. Her head was in the toilet.

"Blargh!" She had upchucked into the toilet. "Blegh!" She puked again. And again. There wasn't much coming out and soon she ended up dry-heaving. Poor Zoe.

It was about this time that I noticed my socks were warm. I looked down and found out why: they were wet. And why were they wet, I asked myself? Because of the growing puddle around Zoe.

"Zoe!"

"Hmmm?"

"You, uh, pissed yourself."

"Oh, shit. Oh gosh, Sam, I'm sorry."

"Let's get you in the tub."

"Blaaargh!"

"Uh, finish up first, ok?" I said as I took off my soggy socks. I grabbed some towels and by the time I came back it looked like she was finished for the time being. She was up on her knees, her head now turned to the side resting on her arms which were in turn resting on the toilet seat.

"Zoe, you really need to get cleaned up."

"Mmmmmmnnnnnn."

"If you don't get up I'll have to do it myself."

"My head hurts."

"You're all wet and your face and hair are a mess."

"Clean me."

"Fine. Just remember, you asked for this."

I pulled her panties down and she had enough presence of mind to step out of them. Her head was still down but I picked it up as I pulled her t-shirt over her head. Since she wore no bra she was now totally naked. I picked her limp form up and laid her in the tub. She couldn't sit up so she lay down on her side.

We couldn't turn the shower on like this. She'd drown. I'd have to get in there with her. I needed to clean up too but first I used some towels to clean up the mess on the floor. Then I pulled my underwear off and hopped in the tub with Zoe.

The water temperature was adjusted and then I turned on the shower. I had to hold her up with one arm while washing her with the other. I even shampooed her hair. Zoe actually seemed to be enjoying this, and despite not wanting to, I caught myself enjoying it too.

Finally, we were both squeaky clean and I turned off the water and lay Zoe down again. Hopping out of the tub I dried myself, wrapped the towel around my waist, then picked Zoe out of the tub and dried her off. I wrapped her in a towel. I wanted her to walk but she was still in no shape to do so, plus the towel, wrapped lengthwise around her, would still drag on the floor. I ended up carrying her to the kitchen. I set her up on a chair and, up on her knees again, she laid her head on the table.

She didn't touch the juice I had poured for her, nor the aspirin and was mostly oblivious to it all and while she didn't seem like she was totally smashed last night from the alcohol, she was certainly suffering this morning. I went back to the bathroom to grab our underwear and towels then to the living room for our clothes and brought them to the basement to set them to wash. When I came back up to the kitchen I saw that Cindy was up.

"Is she ok, Sam?" Cindy was standing in the doorway to the kitchen and as usual, she had not a stitch of clothing on.

"I hope so." I said. "Too much alcohol last night."

"She looks bad." Cindy said, putting a hand on the hungover gal's bare shoulder.

"Nah, she'll get over it. I hope she's learned her lesson this time."

"Don't be harsh."

"I'm not. But I think I should bring her to bed now."

"Good idea. Want help?"

"She's as light as a feather. I can manage."

I tucked Zoe into her bed and went back to the kitchen.

"Did she have that much alcohol, Sam?"

"You saw her. I didn't think she had that much, did you? She seemed pretty sober last night."

"She did. What did you two do after we went to bed?"

"Nothing. I mean, we talked but we didn't do anything."

"But you were both in towels like you just came from the spa."

"We just took a shower."

"You two were up pretty early."

"Zoe got up to puke."

"She must have been drunker than we thought."

"No doubt."

"No doubt about what?" Julie said. She had just come into the kitchen.

"No doubt that Zoe was drunker than anyone had thought last night. Zoe's sleeping off her hangover right now."

"I hope she feels ok. How many drinks did she have?"

"I don't know. A couple. Maybe."

"That's not much."

"Consider this: one drink for her is like, what, ten for you?"

"Ten."

"You're about ten times her size."

"I am?"

"She's about twenty five pounds. You're about ten times that, right?"

"It's more like sixt ... I mean. Forget it. Ten is about right."

"So, if she had two drinks it would be like you having twenty."

"Oh my. No wonder she feels so bad."

"Do either one of you two want the grapefruit juice that I poured for her?"

"I'll drink it." Julie said.

"And why are you up so early, Julie?"

"I think it was Zoe that woke me. I heard her throwing up."

"Sorry."

"It's ok." Julie said, yawning. I turned to set up the coffee and put some water to boil for hot tea. When I turned back around Julie had picked Cindy up.

"What're you doin' way up there, Cindy?"

"Can't I give Julie a morning hug?"

"Sure. Where's mine?"

No sooner had I finished asking then I found myself being lifted up toward the ceiling. I was now in a giantess' grasp and being crushed against Cindy's bare body. Ok, I wasn't really being crushed but on my way up the towel around my waist let loose so now Cindy and I were skin to skin. I needn't be reminded of that fact, nevertheless, Mr. Happy wanted to let everyone know anyway.

"Uh, Julie," I said, "would you mind letting me down to get my towel?"

"Not without a hug first." she replied.

I hugged and kissed both girls but Julie wasn't letting go.

"Aren't you going to let us down, Julie?"

"Don't believe him, Julie." Cindy said. "He doesn't really want to be put down now. He's as hard a rock."

"Oh?" Julie asked. "Let me see." Then she made sure her arm was under my butt and separated us enough so that she could look. Mr. Happy said hi.

"Well, well. Trying to fool us, I see. What am I going to do with you?"

"Uh, let me get ready for work?"

"What do you think, Cindy?"

"I think he'd rather do something about his boner. I've never met a guy who didn't."

"I agree." Julie said before bending her head down and at the same time lifting me from my ass up to her face where she kissed Mr. Happy. She lifted me with one arm like I was nothing, all the while holding Cindy effortlessly in the other arm. Cindy and I were then brought back together with Julie saying, "Your turn." to Cindy.

Cindy hugged and kissed and began grinding her hips into mine.

"Um, Julie. Don't you think you should put us down now?"

"It's ok. I'm holding you. You two are so cute. I want you two to do it in my arms."

At this point Mr. Happy was taking control. Even if he wasn't, there was no way I could fight Julie. Cindy had grabbed Mr. Happy and was guiding him into her. I had no choice but to go along for the ride. I sound like I'm complaining, don't I?

I had no problem reaching climax and apparently neither did Cindy. Pretty soon we were exhausted. I'll blame it on altitude sickness.

I was ready to go to sleep again. You know that time when you're right about to fall asleep but still not quite there? That really nice twilight state? That's where I was. Then the tea kettle whistled. Damn it!

Julie got down two cups from the cabinet, put tea bags in and poured the boiling water. She also got a mug down for her own coffee and poured herself a cup all the time holding both Cindy and I in one arm while working with the other.

"Are you going to put us down now?"

"Your tea is still steeping."

"It'll be done soon."

"I'll put you down then."

"One more minute."

"Ok."

We heard a noise and Julie turned. Erin was up, bleary eyed and leaning against the doorway.

"You're up early." I said.

"Your tea kettle woke me up."

"It never woke you before."

"Well, it did today."

"Sorry. You can go back to bed."

"I think I will."

"Hey, wait. Are you working today?"

"Tonight."

"While you're here today, would you mind looking in on Zoe once in a while?"

"Sure. Why?"

"She's sleeping off a hangover."

"Oh. I guess I can help her out."

"You don't need to do much. Just make sure she's breathing, that sort of thing."

"Oh my gosh, Sam. What do I do if she stops breathing?"

"Relax. She won't stop breathing."

"But you just said she would."

"No I didn't. I was being rhetorical."

"Being what?"

"I was exaggerating."

"Oh."

"She'll be fine. Just make sure she has something to drink when she gets up and give her some aspirin."

"I can do that."

"And don't worry, I'll be home early. I'm taking Zoe to the clinic tonight to meet one of the doctors."

"Is she sick?"

"Yes. She has the Borg."

"Oh. That's bad."

"It is. And getting drunk is not good for her. She feels really bad after drinking last night."

"I'll take good care of her, Sam."

"Good girl, Erin. I'll see you tonight."

She left us and went back to bed. I couldn't help admire Erin's ass as she walked down the hallway. Unlike her usual morning attire, this time she was dressed. Not much -- just panties and a pink tank top. But she still looked as good leaving as she did coming.

At last Cindy and I were put down and we drank our tea. Naked tea. I'm going to miss this when Cindy leaves. Julie decided to get ready after me so I could get in early. Cindy wasn't too far behind me but I still beat her out the door. It would be a short day and I had lots of work to do.


----- Later Thursday

Fortunately, I breezed through work. I had a very short lunch with Jennifer.

"How are you and Zoe getting along?" she asked.

"Good, although she got sloshed last night."

"That's not good."

"You're telling me. That's the second time this week. I hope she doesn't have an alcohol problem."

"It would be a big problem."

"By the way, you were right, Jennifer."

"I'm always right. What am I right about?"

"I didn't want to know."

"Know what?"

"Who darknose is."

"You found out?"

"Yep. My friend Ben got the email address for me."

"Have you looked up the email addy yet?"

"I don't have to. I already know who it belongs to."

"Who is it?"

"Jill."

"Jill? Not Julie's sister, Jill."

"Yes. Julie's sister, Jill."

"Oh my God, Sam. You can't be serious."

"As serious as a grand jury subpoena."

"That serious? I can't believe she'd do such a thing. She seemed so sweet."

"I know."

"I thought she was your friend."

"She is."

"She can't be your friend."

"But I want her to be my friend. Remember, she did this a long time ago."

"Then she was never your friend."

"Maybe she didn't like me back then."

"What makes you think she's changed now?"

"I don't know. I just know she's not the same Jill she was back then."

"This is too egregious. I don't think I could ever trust someone who'd do such a thing."

"She was young."

"That's not much of an excuse."

"So you're saying we shouldn't be friends?"

"That's up to you. If it were me, I couldn't forgive her."

"Well, you're not me."

"Sorry. I'm just telling you how I feel."

"Don't be sorry. Maybe you're right."

"What're you going to do?"

"I don't know yet."

"Good luck."

"Thanks. Come see me at Mike's tomorrow night."

"Ok."

"And come to the house after."

"Uh, I can't if it's too late. I'm going to go see my mom this weekend."

"The offer stands. Any time, ok?"

"I'll remember that, Sam. Thanks."

I beat Julie home. Zoe wanted me to get the little table and chairs that she had in her apartment back in Arizona and that she brought back with her. I don't blame her. She had to get up on her knees to reach the kitchen table on the chairs we had. Plus, it was like boosting herself up out of a swimming pool just to get onto the chair. This would be a whole lot easier.

We went outside and I opened the pod. The table was about mid way back. There was stuff in the way so I decided to wait for Julie. When she showed up, tackling the job and grabbing the little table and four chairs was a breeze for her. We set it up in the corner of the kitchen and Zoe was ecstatic. Julie didn't seem to be.

"You three will be sitting off at another table, Sam. Who'll sit with me?"

"I'll still sit at the table with you."

"Promise?"

"Of course. And don't forget about Erin."

"Oh yeah. But she's not always home."

"I know. But I'll still be there when she isn't."

"Thanks, Sam."

"I love you, Julie."

"I love you too, Sam."

"And I won't let you sit alone."

Julie seemed to be in a better mood now. Soon after that Zoe and I were on our way to the clinic. Since we were alone I was able to talk to her of things private.


----- The ride to the clinic

"Are you feeling any better from this morning?"

"I don't want to think about this morning."

"Do you remember what happened?"

"I threw up."

"Do you remember peeing on the floor of the bathroom?"

"Yeah. I'm really sorry. Did you clean it up?"

"Of course I did."

"I hate to think I did that."

"Do you know what else we did?"

"We? What did we do?"

"Took a shower together."

"Oh."

"You couldn't even sit up. I had to jump into the tub with you."

"Well, thanks."

"You don't remember, do you?"

"I remember. We were both naked weren't we?"

"Yes."

"I remember sitting back against you."

"Yep. I washed your hair."

"It was good. I liked feeling your body against mine."

"You're not mad then?"

"No. But maybe we shouldn't tell anyone about this."

"You're afraid it'll ruin your reputation as a lesbian, aren't you?"

"No. Well, maybe yes."

"I won't tell anyone. But Cindy suspects."

"She does?"

"She caught us after we came out of the bathroom."

"Naked, huh?"

"Are you talking about her, or us?"

"Us."

"We were wearing towels when she saw us."

"Oh. So what about Cindy?"

"What do you think?"

"Naked."

"Yep."

"Figures."

"I'm worried about you, Zoe."

"Why?"

"You drink too much."

"Don't worry. I just need a little time to forget things and alcohol helps me to get past this part of my life."

"You have a new life now. Sort of. Right?"

"Yeah, you're right. I'll cool it with the booze. Once it's gone, that is."

"How much do you have?"

"Not much."

"You still have lots of whiskey."

"The bourbon will be gone soon."

"Not soon enough."

"Then you'll just have to help me finish it."

Damn. She got me.

"Bourbon seems to make you very hung over." I said.

"Tequila's better."

"Tequila?"

"Yeah. I don't get hung over from it."

"That's hard to believe. You hardly seemed like you had any booze last night, yet this morning you were a very sick puppy."

"I've been called that before."

"I'm serious."

"Look on the bright side."

"What bright side?"

"We'll get to take a shower together again."

"But I'll still have to clean up your piss."

"Ouch." Zoe said. "I'll stop the booze. I mean it."

"Good. I really do care for you, Zoe. I have no problem cleaning up your piss, it's just that I hate to think what the alcohol will do to you."

She didn't have anything to say.

"Look, Zoe, I have to ask about last night too."

"What about it?"

"We slept together."

"I know. But nothing happened, right?"

"Sort of."

"What does that mean?"

"You remember early this morning?"

"Yes, of course I remember. I was hung over. I had a headache all day."

"No, earlier."

"How early?"

"Like three o'clock early."

"What happened at three o'clock?"

"You woke up and we talked."

"About what?"

"About that line?"

"What line?"

"The one we won't cross."

"Oh. What about it?"

"You told me how we kissed in your dorm room the first time. When Samantha was drunk."

"I did? Wow."

"I'm really surprised you don't remember. Do you remember how we got on the couch?"

"I asked you take off your shirt."

"My belt, actually."

She giggled "Oh, I do remember. Ok, vaguely. But I remember we did go to sleep in each other's arms."

"Yes we did. And that line ... do you remember?"

"Yes I do."

"I could easily cross it, Zoe."

That remark put a huge smile across her face.

"So, you are attracted to me?"

"That goes without saying."

"Say it again."

"Alright, yes, I'm very attracted to you, Zoe."

"I like hearing that."

"From a guy?"

"From anyone. Even guys. But especially from you."

"Ok, I'll keep saying it."

"I'll keep liking you."

"Good. Let's just be careful though."

"Would you like me to tell you how attracted I am to you?"

"No."

"No? Why not?"

"I'll feel stupid. Or self conscious. Or that you don't mean it. Or something."

"I do mean it."

"Ok, you can tell me some of the time."

"How often?"

"Once for every ten times I tell you you're attractive."

"Just attractive?"

"Any compliment."

"Like what?"

"Ok, sexy. Hot. Juicy. Delicious. Tempting. Pretty. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Cute. How's that?"

"That's ten. My turn."

"Uh. Ok."

"You make me wet, Sam."

"I do not. You're a lesbian. Lesbians don't get wet over guys."

"Maybe I'm not one hundred percent lesbian."

"You're either a lesbian or you're not."

"Did you take Doctor Suppe's sex course?"

"No."

"Then what makes you an expert on lesbians?"

"Well, that's what everyone says. Right?"

"Maybe."

"Seriously, Zoe. Is it true?"

"I don't know. I've gone out with guys before and given all that up for girls. But right now, I just don't really know."

"Ok. I'll leave the subject alone. But you know, you can really be a tease some time. You better be careful."

Zoe smirked. "I don't need to be careful with you, Sam."

"The teasing's not easy for me."

"Are you upset?"

"Sometimes. Maybe it's this whole thing with Jill that has me on edge. Did I tell you that Jill worked at the clinic?"

"Yes."

"Jill is probably going to be there tonight. Ok?"

"Do you want me to stay away from her?"

"You don't have to stay away. I just wanted you to be aware of it."

"Do you think I should confront her or not?"

"Tonight? No. Have you had time to mull it over?"

"I've mulled it over for four years."

"And?"

"And I don't like her."

"Even after all the times you played online?"

"I never thought I'd meet her. Or that she was so huge."

"Oh, you noticed."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Yes. What do you think I should do?"

"About Jill? Kill her."

"What? No!"

"I'm kidding. I think you should stay away from her though."

"I can't. She's Julie's sister."

"Julie's not too fond of her either. I know. I can see it in her face whenever Jill's name is mentioned."

"But Jill and I have grown close each other."

"She evidently hasn't grown as close to you as you have to her."

"What happened happened a long time ago. We're close now."

"As close together as you and I?"

"Yes."

"But I'll never hurt you like she did."

That touched me inside. "I suppose that puts things in perspective for me." I said.

"Look, I won't cause a scene if that's what you're worried about."

"No, I'm worried about how you feel, Zoe. If you want to start a commotion that's your business. I just don't want you to feel bad about maybe running into her. We're going to the clinic for you, not for her."

"I'll be fine, big brother."

"Big brother? That sounds kind of ominous, doesn't it? Like in a 1984 sort of way."

"No. I meant that in the best way."

"Ok, little sister."

"I like the sound of that."

"Ha, me too. I lost my other little sister when she was eight or nine. It's good to have a new one."

"You lost her?"

"She ceased being little back then. At least littler than me."

"Must have been a bummer."

"You have no idea."

We were almost there when I brought up the subject of Teagan.

"By the way, Zoe, I invited Tee to come over tonight. I hope you don't mind."

"Why should I mind?"

"I told her the night before last that I'm surprised you didn't hit on her that day."

"It's not like I wasn't tempted."

"No?"

"No. But she was your gift that night?"

"A gift?"

"They were all talking about it."

"Who?"

"Julie. And Tee of course. Also Sharon."

"They were all in on the plan on getting us together, huh?"

"Yep. Tee was excited. I didn't want to spoil that for you."

"Well, thank you."

"Don't worry yourself over it. I might not be so compliant next time."

"Like tonight?"

"Maybe." she said, raising an eyebrow.

"Ha. Hit her with your best shot." I said confidently. "I can take it. It might do her some good."

"I really don't think I have a chance next to you, Sam."

"I haven't given you your ten compliments yet."

"You can owe it to me. But the girl is infatuated with you."

"Yeah. There's a story behind that. I'll tell it to you later. We've arrived."



----- At the clinic

As we entered the clinic I caught Tee's eye and she ran over to us.

"Hi, Sam." she said giving me a hug. Then she did the same with Zoe. "Come meet everyone." she said to Zoe. "This is Ava. Ava this is Zoe."

"Hi."

"And that's Alex over there with Jacob. They're always talking about sports. Oh, here comes ..."

"Sam! Sam, how are you?"

"Hi, Matt." I said. "I'm good. This is my new friend, Zoe."

Matt had a big smile on his face. "Hello, Zoe." he said.

"Hi, Matt. It's good to meet you."

Zoe was smiling too. I'd never seen her smile when meeting someone for the first time.

"So, Sam, Tee was telling us about what Jill did. Is it true?"

"Oh no. What did she tell you?" I said suspiciously.

"Well, she said that Jill was a bitch and she convinced this other bitch to give you the virus."

"I suppose Sharon must have told Tee about it -- no other explanation. Yes, Matt, that's pretty much the gist of it. I can't believe Tee told you that."

"We're all friends here, Sam. Aren't we? I mean you don't mind, do you?"

"I guess everyone was bound to find out about it eventually, but that was kind of soon. I haven't even talked to Tee about it yet. Tee?"

"I'm sorry, Sam. Jill told me herself."

"Oh? And did she tell you how she feels about it?"

"She feels like crap."

"She should. Is she here tonight?"

"Yes, of course. She's doing her thing in the back right now. Please, Sam. Don't be hard on her. Not right now."

"I won't, Tee. You should know me better."

"Good. How about you Zoe?"

"Uh, I don't know, Tee. I think it's best if we don't run into each other. Does she know I'm here?"

"I'm not sure. I don't think so."

"Someone better tell her then."

"I'll tell her, Zoe." I spoke up.

"Are you sure, Sam?" Tee asked. "I could do it for you."

"No, Tee. I'll take care of it myself. In fact, we need to go back there to see Dr. Sarson anyway. Let's go, Zoe."

"Bye Sam." Matt said. "I'm coming to see you sing tomorrow."

"Good."

"You don't mind me doing that, do you?"

"No. You're all welcome."

"I'll be there."

"Ok, see you then."

Zoe stuck close to me as we went to the back where the offices were. She chuckled.

"What are you laughing about?"

"You don't know?"

"No."

"I'll tell you later."

We passed a room where Jill was setting things up. We saw each other. She looked over and had that deer in the headlights look on her face.

"Relax, Jill. We're not going to bite. I just want you to know that we're here. Zoe is going to meet Dr. Sarson."

"Ok." Jill said meekly.

"I will see you later, Jill."

"Alright."

I turned to Zoe. "You ok?" I asked.

"I'm alright, Sam."

"Then let's go."

"I mean I could have jumped Jill when you weren't looking." Zoe said. "But I didn't, did I?"

"I was never not looking."

"Then maybe that's why."

"You're joking, right?"

She rolled her eyes.

"Come on, let's go find Dr. Sarson." I said.

We reached Dr. Sarson's office, knocked on the door, then went in.

"Hello, Doc."

"Hello, Sam. It's good to see you again."

"This is the girl I was telling you about, Zoe Wood. Zoe, this is Dr. Sarson."

"Hello Doctor."

"It's so good to meet you, Zoe. Sam, would you leave us two alone for a few minutes."

"Oh. Ok. I guess I'll just go outside and mingle. I'll be right outside with the rest of the group if you need me Zoe. Mingling. Ok?"

"We'll come get you when we're finished, Sam." Dr. Sarson assured me.

"Ok, I'll be with the group. I won't be far. Just, anything you need, I'll be by. I mean nearby. Not far."

"Go, Sam." Zoe said. "I'll be fine."

I guess they didn't need me. I'm sure they were going to talk about girl stuff anyway and I surely wouldn't want to be there for that. Right? I caught up with Jill.

"Jill."

"Hello, Sam."

"Jill, I'm glad you're here tonight."

"Where else would I be?"

"I was worried that you were going to give this up when you tried to give me the truck keys last night."

"Uh no, I wasn't. Thanks for letting me use the truck."

"I'm happy to let you use it if you it gets you here. Look, Jill, you and I really need to talk."

"There's nothing to talk about, Sam. I'm sorry."

"There is. We'll save it for tomorrow at my house. Alone. Ok?"

"Do you think that's a good idea?"

"I promise, I'm not going to fuss at you."

"You're not?"

"No, I'm not. I just want to understand all of this."

"Yeah. Ok."

"Think about it. We'll talk tomorrow."

"Fine."

"I'm not letting you get out of this one, ok?"

"I said fine."

I left and ran into Ava out with the rest of the group. I always enjoyed socializing with my group and I'm sure these people felt the same.

"Hi, Ava."

"Hello, Sam. How are you?"

"Good. Where's Tee?"

"I think she's in the back giving blood."

"Oh, well, I'll catch up with her later. How have you been?"

"Ok."

"I hear that you and Tee are getting to be good friends."

"You could say that."

"Hey, we sort of got off on the wrong foot last time I saw you. I'm sorry."

"That's ok, Sam."

"Let's start over."

"We don't have to, but ok."

"Good. Hi, Ava. I'm Sam. Pleased to meet you."

"You're crazy."

"No, I'm Sam. You're supposed to play along."

"Ok then, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance, Sam."

"Likewise. Will you come to see me perform tomorrow at Mike's?"

"I don't know if I can make it."

"I'm sure Tee will be there."

"I'll try, but I can't promise anything. I was going to go out with another friend of mine tomorrow."

"Bring her, or him."

"It's a her. We were going to go see a movie. She was in the last session."

"What session?"

"Here at the clinic."

"She was at the clinic? Here?"

"Yeah."

"What's her name?"

"Laurie."

"I was in the last session. I don't remember a Laurie."

"Laurie Snipper."

"Nope. Doesn't ring a bell."

"Oh. Maybe the session before."

"Yeah, could be. Where did you two meet?"

"At my new job." Ava beamed.

"Fantastic. You have a job now."

"I work at the donut shop. They have two of us now."

"Two huh?"

"The dynamic duo. We're freaks."

"No you're not."

"People think we are."

"Ignore them."

"It's hard. How do you do it, Sam?"

"I don't know. I just do. I can tell that some get it but some never do. Don't worry about 'em."

"Well, whatever. It's so cool to meet another person my size. Laurie and I hit it off the first time we met at work. I want to introduce her to Tee."

"Then bring her tomorrow. She can meet Tee and I'd like to meet her too."

"If she wants to we'll come."

"Good. I'll see you there."

As you can tell I was trying hard to drum up interest in my musical career. I know folk music isn't like rock or other popular forms of entertainment, but getting people out to see me perform can't hurt.

Jill came out to escort someone else to go to the back. I could swear Jill had grown. Then again, I knew I had lost about an inch. Can it make that much of a difference at my current size? I hadn't seen her in over two weeks. That's gotta be it. I just forgot how tall she really was.

I mingled. When Tee had finished in the back we talked.

"I packed a bag for tonight." she said.

"Did Sharon drop you off today?"

"No, I came with Julie. That's what I usually do."

"Yeah. Well, you're coming with me tonight, right?"

"Yep. Cleared it with mom and dad too."

"Cool. Does Jill know you're coming with me?"

"Yes."

"So, what did Jill tell you about what happened?"

"About what?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

"Oh. She said she talked that girl into meeting you. It was all online."

"Yeah, that's right."

"She convinced her to sleep with you."

"Un huh. And to give me the virus too. Did she mention that?"

"She did. She feels bad about the whole thing, Sam."

"I wonder if she felt that way when she talked Sam into it."

"She talked you into it?"

"What? No. The girl she talked to. Sam is Samantha. Sorry."

"No, I'm sorry, I didn't connect the dots. But yeah, she's the one that persuaded Samantha into giving you the virus."

"Not totally but still, Jill seemed to be a big part of it. I wonder if Jill even knew Sammy's name."

Tee shrugged. "You should ask her."

"I mean to. I have lots of questions for Jill. I'm going to talk to her tomorrow."

"Aren't you playing at Mike's tomorrow?"

"Yep. But afterwards when everyone comes over to the house we'll talk. This would be a good time for her to come see us. She's been avoiding us, or rather me, for a couple weeks now."

"Are you still mad at her?"

"Honestly? I don't know whether I should be or not."

"I didn't ask how you think you should feel. How do you feel about Jill really?"

"Mad. But not as mad as you would think. I figured I'd be steaming but, I don't know. I've had some good times with Jill. It doesn't make up for what she did but I just have to find out more."

"Is there anything I can do to help, Sam?"

"No. I don't know what you could do anyway. But I appreciate you asking."

"Where's Zoe?"

"Still in with Doctor Sarson."

"We can go when she's ready."

"I want her to meet someone else before we go."

"Who?"

"Zoe."

"Huh? Oh, our Zoe. Ok."

"And there she is. Hello, Zoe."

It was the bigger Zoe.

"Hello Sam! Tee. It's so nice to see you again, Sam. How are you?"

"I'm fine. I brought someone with me today. I'd like you to say hello to her."

"Who?"

"A new friend of mine. Her name is Zoe, just like your's."

"It would be a pleasure."

"She's still in with Doctor Sarson though. I hope she's out soon."

"I'm sure she will be. I've been hearing some disturbing things about you and Jill, Sam."

"They're probably true."

"I hope you resolve your problems."

"Me too, Zoe. Me too."

"Would you like me to approach Jill?"

"No. At least not until I've had some time to talk to her myself. I'm a little surprised this got out so fast. I only found out myself a day ago."

Zoe stared at Tee.

"Jill told me herself." Tee said in her defense. "If she didn't want people to know she wouldn't have told me."

"Does she know you're a blabber mouth, Tee?" Zoe asked.

"Yeah."

Now there's a new bit of information for me to file away for later.

"Maybe she wants it to get out. I wonder why?" Zoe asked.

"She might be punishing herself over the situation?" I offered.

"You're right. She could be, Sam." Zoe said. "Please be careful talking to her about it. If she's punishing herself you could really make her feel bad."

"I will most definitely not try to make her feel worse than she does now. You're the professional, Zoe, what do you think I should do?"

"I won't presume what to tell you what to do, Sam. This is between you two. But I'm more worried about you."

"Why? I'll be ok."

"It's a hard thing to face facts like this. She's the one that hurt you and I don't want to see it get worse for either of you."

"I promise I'll be gentle. Really. I don't want to hurt Jill."

"I trust you. Let me know if you'd like to talk about it sometime."

"I told you I'll be ok. I just wanted some advice on how to handle this, that's all."

"I wish I could give it to you. But it would be inappropriate of me. I don't know the whole story and it's personal."

"Sure. There's a lot more to the story that wouldn't be right to tell you anyway. Thanks, I guess."

Zoe -- the little Zoe -- was finally done and came walking out from the back.

"Look, there she is. Zoe! Over here."

"Hey, Sam."

"I want you to meet someone. Zoe this is Zoe. Zoe, Zoe." I snickered, introducing the two to each other.

"You've been waiting all day to say that, haven't you, Sam?" little Zoe said.

"It's the high point of my day." I told them.

The two shook hands and exchanged pleasantries. It always serves to dramatize the size differences when the bigger one leans down from the waist to talk or shake hands, like big Zoe was doing now. I wasn't sure how this would go but little Zoe seemed happy to meet big Zoe. Besides sharing a name, they both shared being a therapist, er, councilor. Big Zoe had "LPC" after her name and although I didn't know what it meant when I first saw it, I do now.

Unfortunately, the conversation didn't last very long and pretty soon little Zoe, Tee and I found ourselves in the car on our way home.



----- The ride home

The three of us talked a good bit on the ride home.

"Are you staying all day tomorrow, Tee?" I asked.

"I can, if you'll have me."

"Of course we want you. Did you talk to your parents about going back to school?"

"I did. They're all for it. I'd say they're very excited. I think their opinion of you because of that just went up a thousand fold, if that's even possible."

"They didn't like me before?"

"They loved you before. But now you're like a saint to them."

"See, Sam?" Zoe said.

"See, what?"

"I'm not the only one that thinks highly of you."

"Guys, you're going to give me a swollen head. I don't deserve it, really."

"Sam." Tee said, "You've changed my life around. You can't say something like that."

"I like to see people happy. It's not like I spent lots of money, or endured hardships, or or anything like that."

"You risked your life for me."

"Oh, yeah. Well, I didn't think so at the time. I just did what I thought was right."

"It was storming that night."

"You're making it sound worse than it was."

"No, I'm not."

"He's so modest, isn't he, Tee?" Zoe said.

"Too modest." Tee answered.

"Did you know he made a deal with me. He said I can say one good thing about him for every ten good things he says about me."

"That's funny."

"I want to say something good, Sam, so you better start praising me."

"Oh dear, what did I get myself into?" I said. "Alright Zoe, you have sparkling eyes."

"That's it? A measly comment about my eyes?"

"There's more. Be patient."

"I can't wait."

"So, you're going to make me dish it out, huh?"

"Yep. Dish."

"You're uh, very small."

That shut the girls up for all of about five seconds.

"That's a compliment?"

"Yes."

"I'm not so sure about that, Sam."

"You're smaller than me. That's a feat."

"Not by much."

"Whatever. You used to be taller than me, Zoe. Both of you, in fact."

Tee looked a Zoe. "You were taller than Sam, Zoe?"

"I was. But he wasn't very tall."

"No, he wasn't. How big were you before?"

"Five four, I'm pretty sure. And you?"

"Just an inch taller than that."

"We were the same size almost. Did you think Sam was cute then?"

I rolled my eyes at the remark.

"I did. Sharon and I used to have a crush on him."

"Please, do tell."

"He used to wrestle. And he was real good too. He would always win his fights."

"Matches!" I corrected her. "Not fights. In Judo they're called fights, but not in wrestling."

"You know Judo too?"

"Yes, Tee. I practiced Judo in college."

"See Zoe? He can take care of himself."

"It's a good thing." Zoe said. "He's taking care of me." she giggled.

"I remember this one fight, I mean match," Tee started saying, "Sam pinned the other guy."

"Pinned?"

"He won! You know, when you pin someone's shoulders down."

"I thought they had to knock them out."

"You've been watching too much TV, Zoe. That's boxing." I told her.

"No, Zoe." Tee set her straight. "They have to pin their shoulders down to the mat to win."

"Ok, go on."

"So, I was a cheerleader then. But I was only a freshman. I think Sam was a senior. Do you remember giving me a hug after you won, Sam?"

"Uh, well..."

"It's ok if you don't remember. All the girls were hugging him, Zoe."

"I can imagine."

"I do remember hugging Mary Lou after wrestling." I said. "Several times in fact."

"Who's Mary Lou?"

"She was in my class. Her real name was Maryanne but we all called her Mary Lou."

"I don't remember her."

"She was tall."

"Everyone was tall to you."

"True. But when Mary Lou hugged me I'd get a boob hug."

"Sam!"

"Hey, I was super shy in high school. I took it when I could get it."

"You could have gotten it from Sharon and I. Sharon was jealous that I got to hug you."

"I wish I had known back in high school. As it was, getting it on the sly from Mary Lou was one of the few high points I had in back then."

"Sam. You're bad."

"Bad, Zoe? I was a sixteen year old, healthy teenaged boy. A face full of tit was like heaven."

"You're making up for it now, you bad boy."

"You want to talk bad?" I said. "She used to stalk me, Tee. Did she tell you that?"

"Either you did or she did. I can't remember who told me, but yeah, I knew that."

"She was about a head taller than me then. But I don't remember her. She must have been too stealthy for me."

"I told you that you saw me a lot during that time." Zoe said.

"I know. I just don't remember."

"You remembered Samantha."

"Of course I did. She's the one that I had the affair with. Not you."

"Ok, you're right."

"However, if you were shorter than me I would have remembered you all those times I saw you."

"You would?"

"Of course I would. There weren't too many students at school shorter than me. In fact, I don't think there were any that weren't kids. I most definitely would have noticed someone so unique. See, now that's a compliment."

"Too bad I hadn't started shrinking by then."

Tee looked at Zoe again and asked, "Do you really feel that way?"

"Yeah, I do, Tee. Sam knows how I feel. I think if I had known it would have made him notice me then maybe he's right; it's a good thing."

"You have feelings for Sam?"

"Yes. I told you that the other day. Just like you do."

"I thought you were kidding."

"Maybe it sounded like I was kidding but sometimes there's truth even in humor."

"Zoe?" I asked. "If you don't mind me asking, how did you catch the virus from Sam?"

"Pretty much the same way she gave it to you."

"But ..."

"Sam. All you have to do is exchange bodily fluids."

"Ok. You don't have to say anything more."

"We were trying to be safe."

"Yeah, see? Sometimes even with the best precautions things don't go right."

"That's not how it went. At first we were trying to be safe. But then I decided I didn't want Samantha to be alone with this."

"It was your decision then? She didn't ask you?"

"No. It was my decision. Not at first though."

"When did you change your mind?"

"After Samantha left you. But in retrospect, I had probably caught the virus before she went out with you."

"I see."

"Our relationship was rocky after the baby. I wanted Samantha to know I still loved her."

"So you made a sacrifice."

"Yes."

"Do you regret it?"

"No. But there's more to it."

"What?"

"You and her shared something after the, uh, affair. Samantha didn't know this but I wanted in on that."

"What?"

"The virus."

"The virus? Are you nuts?"

"I know. Perverse, isn't it? But you two had that in common."

"Hmm. That's one way of putting it."

"Back up. What baby?" Tee asked.

"Tee." Zoe began. "This is just between us, ok?"

"Ok."

"Yeah, Tee." I said. "Please, this is not for blabbering. Promise?"

"I promise, Sam."

"You know who Samantha was, right?" Zoe continued.

"Yeah. The girl Sam went out with in college."

"For all of a measly two weeks." I added.

"Right." Zoe said. "During that two weeks Samantha became pregnant."

"Sam had a baby?" Tee asked.

"She was pregnant but she didn't have the baby."

"What happened?"

"She killed it."

"She killed the baby?" Tee said, eyes getting real big.

"She had an abortion, Tee." I added.

"Like I said, she killed it. Not by herself though; she went to a so-called doctor."

"Sam? Did you know?"

"No, Tee. I didn't know until last week. But Jill did."

"She not only knew," Zoe said, "she helped convince Samantha to abort the baby."

"Oh my goodness."

"That's why I'm going to find it very hard to forgive the girl." Zoe said.

"Jill didn't tell me that part."

"I'm sure she's ashamed of that."

"She feels real bad, Zoe."

"She should."

"Ok, girls." I said. "Let's not go down that rabbit hole right now. Save it for tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"I told Jill she has to come over tomorrow night to talk with me. With us, but me first."

"Why?"

"I need to know her side. Ok, Zoe?"

"Ok. You two talk. I don't think I want to talk to her."

"That's up to you. You do have pretty eyes you know."

"Huh?"

"It's called abruptly changing the subject, Zoe. You have pretty eyes."

"But they're just plain brown."

"So? That doesn't mean they aren't pretty. They're nice and big."

"I think they stayed the same size while the rest of me shrank."

"You too?" Tee said. "I thought it was my imagination but my eyes seem to be bigger than they were."

"Maybe it's a thing." I said. "Both of you do have pretty eyes. Perhaps this is another bright side of shrinking."

"You think so, Sam?" Tee asked.

"Sure."

"I think you're full of it." Zoe said.

"You have to admit, your eyes are a dominant feature. And come to think of it, so it is with a lot of other girls who have shrunk."

Zoe shrugged her shoulders. She didn't seem to be buying it. Tee, on the other hand, was loving this. But Zoe was right -- I was full of shit. But I was happy to see it brighten Tee up, plus I really did think she had pretty eyes -- just not for that reason.

"I've never had pretty eyes before." Tee said.

"Well, see? As for you, Zoe, I'll take that compliment back. You'll just have to wait for another nine."

"It's ok, Sam. I'll count it as a compliment."

"Alright then, eight more. What if I told you that you had a really cute button nose?"

"I do. I always have."

"There you go. Seven more to go. I have to say with that cutesy nose of your's, you're the cutest little lesbian I know."

"How many little lesbians do you know?"

"Uh, counting you?"

"Yes."

"One. That I know of."

"Thanks a lot."

"Of course I could know someone who is a lesbian that I just don't know about."

"Like you don't know Matt's gay."

"Matt?"

"See?"

"You mean Matt at the clinic?"

"Yep. That Matt. The one I met tonight."

"He told you he was gay?"

"No. I just know. And I could tell that he knew I was a lesbian. Really Sam, you need to get your gaydar fixed."

"I had no idea. Did you know, Tee?"

"Everyone knows." Tee said. "I thought you did too. I'm kind of surprised. I mean he really likes you."

"He does?"

"Oh come on, Sam." Zoe said. "You had to know that."

"I thought he was just being nice."

"Way too nice. You didn't think he was just a nice guy, did you?"

"I did. What should I do?"

"You should go out on a date with him."

"No. I'm not gay."

"So? That doesn't mean you can't show him a good time."

"That depends on how a good time is defined."

"You don't have to sleep with him."

"That's a relief."

"You might want to."

"Sleep with him? I don't think so."

"You never know until you try. You might like it."

"No thanks."

The girls were having a good time at my expense. Especially Zoe.

"Poor Matt doesn't have anyone." Tee told us.

"I guess there aren't too many gay dudes with the virus. I don't know though. My gaydar is broken."

"That's why it's especially important you show him a good time." Zoe said.

"Why?"

"Think about it. He's taking the meds just like we are."

"Oh. So he..."

"Is horny all the time."

"Thanks Zoe. That's not a picture I want to keep in my mind."

"Look Sam." Zoe said. "You don't have to go out with him. But don't be mad at him."

"Why would I be mad?"

"Beats me. But that's how some guys react when another homosexual guy asks them out."

"He never asked me out."

"Maybe Matt's afraid you'll be mad."

"I won't be."

"Or worse."

"Worse? How can it be worse?"

"Some get beat up."

"Does Matt think I'd hurt him?"

"Possibly."

"I wouldn't do that."

"Would you still be his friend?"

"Sure. I think so. But we hardly know each other."

"He knows about you." Tee said.

"How so?"

"He asked."

"He asked you?"

"And Jill."

"Ok, well, news to me."

"Don't sweat it, Sam." Zoe said. "I'll talk to him for you -- put in a good word."

"No, don't do that."

"I mean, I'll straighten it out with Matt."

"No, I'll talk to him."

"Suit yourself. I have a feeling we'll be talking with each other a lot in the future."

"You and Matt? So you're going back to the clinic?"

"At least one more time. Leslie said they were going to be giving prescriptions out rather than having to send them to you guys."

"Who's Leslie?"

"Dr. Sarson."

"I had no idea what her first name was. You were in there a long time with her."

"We had a lot to talk about."

"So, we won't be getting our meds for free anymore?"

"I didn't know you were getting them for free. I guess that will change. Anyway I still need to find a primary care doctor."

"What about Dr. Sarson? I mean Leslie. Can't she be your doctor?"

"I don't think she's a GP. She's more of a resident or intern."

"She looks young enough to be an intern."

"So, you like her?" Zoe asked.

"That's not what I meant."

"I guess you did see her first."

"Ah, so you like her then. Well, don't let me stand in the way, young lady."

"You won't be in the way."

"Good luck. Maybe Tee knows a good doctor for you."

"My doctor didn't even know about the Borgford disease until it was too late, Sam. If Zoe finds a good doctor I want to meet him or her."

"I'll check with Julie. I think she likes her doctor."

"Good. We're home now."



----- Home

I carried Tee's bag in for her. Julie was happy to see us, especially Tee. We decided that Tee was going to stay with us at least until tomorrow night, and possibly beyond through the weekend as long as her parents were ok with it. Even Erin and Cindy seemed to be happy to have her here.

"How are you and Fred getting along, Erin?" Tee asked.

"Real good."

"I'm glad he met someone as nice as you."

"Thank you, Tee. You must know him well."

"We grew up together. We're practically brother and sister."

"Oh yeah. That makes sense. Are you feeling better, Zoe?"

"I'm fine, Erin." Zoe replied. "By the way, thanks for making me chug that delicious grapefruit juice today."

"I didn't think you liked it."

"I didn't."

"Oh." Erin said. Then she turned to Tee and whispered to her, "I think Zoe is out of her mind for thanking me. She nearly spat the whole thing out."

"It's ok, Erin. Zoe's being sarcastic."

"That's good. I think."

"It's ok. So when are we going to hang?" Tee asked.

"We're hanging." I answered.

"No, not hanging out. Hanging on the inversion table."

"Oh. Well we can do it now, I suppose. It's a little late though, isn't it?"

"Scared of us getting taller again?" Zoe teased.

"No."

"Then let's do this."

"Don't you want to measure your heights first?"

Cindy had her clothes off in a flash while everyone else was still looking at each other. I don't think anyone noticed until she started her naked walk to the wall where we measured ourselves. Zoe was next with her clothes followed by Tee. They stared at me.

"What?" I said.

"Aren't you going to join us?"

"I'm not the one hanging."

"Don't you want to see if you lost any more height?" Cindy said.

"I didn't."

"He doesn't want anyone to know we've gotten bigger than him." Zoe teased.

"Fine." I said as I started taking my clothes off.

Well, I guess you're wondering what the results of that measurement were. Here they are:

Cindy -- three-nine.

Tee -- three-two.

Zoe -- two-four.

And as for me -- three-eight. Not much change since last time.

Zoe had been a little under two-four the last time, but was right at that point today. If the alcohol was making her shrink it didn't show. She was a little over that mark after hanging last time but she lost the quarter or half an inch from then. I chalked it up as any height gain from hanging being temporary.

And so was the half to one inch gain of of the other girls it seemed. I expected nothing different tonight.

Again, Cindy tried to leave the house to go out the garage with no clothes. And again, we made her put something on. I didn't want her freezing outside.

We spent about fifteen minutes each hanging. That was a total of about an hour out in the garage. Yes, I hung upside down too. Back inside it was off with the clothes once again and another measurement. I knew the measurements wouldn't be any different this time. But ...

Tee -- three-four. Two whole inches! What the fuck?

Cindy -- three-ten. She gained an inch. Fuck me!

Zoe -- two-five. She gained a whole inch in less than one hour too. Shit just got real.

Me -- three-eight. God damnit!

The girls were happy, to say the least. Me, not so much.

"Come give me hug, Sam." Cindy said.

"No. You just want to look down on me."

"What's so wrong with that?"

"Fine." I sighed. "Gloat now. It's only temporary you know."

"Aw, don't be sore." Cindy said as she gave me a hug. I was looking up into her eyes, even more than a couple days ago.

Tee give me a hug next because, I guess, she felt sorry for me.

"See." she said, "You're still taller than me."

"Not by as much." I said. I was bummed. I wanted to sulk, but I was getting aroused. We had just finished with the measuring and nobody had gotten dressed and, well, hugging two pretty naked girls will do that to you. Then finally, Zoe gave me a hug.

Yes, Zoe was taller than before, but she was still only up to just below my chest. I was surprised by Zoe's hug but that didn't help my arousal. They were all staring at Mr. Happy doing his little dance. I just wanted to crawl into a hole somewhere out of sight.

As I backed up we ran into Julie's leg. I looked up and saw, arms length above me, her panty clad crotch. Her hands were on her hips looking down on us but I guess she must have felt sorry for me too because she knelt down on one knee and proceeded to give both Zoe and me another big hug. We were crushed together and I swear Zoe was bucking her hips against me. I knew it was only to tease me though.

Julie gave both of us a kiss. Zoe's fascination with me instantly switched over to Julie. The two kissed again. Then they looked at me.

"Oh, you two go ahead. You deserve it tonight. Besides, I think Tee and I have a date tonight. Right Tee?"

"I'm ready." Tee said.

"What about you, Cindy?"

"I could help Zoe out tonight with Julie." she said with a wink.

"Hey, that sounds great." Zoe replied.

"Or not. I'm actually pretty tired and sleepy. I need to stretch my body tonight to make sure I keep this height gain."

"Oh, dear Lord." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"You're just jealous, Sam."

"Am not."

"Good. I hope you'll still be like that tomorrow."

"We'll see."

"Yes, we will." Cindy said. "I'll see you all tomorrow morning. Good night." Then she sauntered off to her bedroom au naturel.

I looked over to Julie and Zoe. They were both excited.

"Go ahead you two. Get out of here before you blow yer gaskets. I can see you want to."

"You don't mind, do you, Sam?" Julie asked.

"Of course not. I'm surprised it took you two this long already. Have fun."

"We will." they both said in unison before Julie carried Zoe off.

"That just leaves us two." I said to Tee.

"Alone at last. But Sam?"

"Yes?"

"I just want to say, I'm shocked at what Jill did."

"Me too, Tee."

"And the news about Samantha's baby makes it worse."

"My baby."

"Yeah, your baby. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's just, that was weird to say."

"What? That you had a baby?"

"Yeah. I knew about it for a little over a week now, but it just hit me. I had a baby."

"Do you want a baby?"

"I never thought about it before. It sounds so ... grown up."

"You're grown up now."

"I don't feel any different from when I was a kid."

"So? Neither do I."

"But thinking about a child makes me feel like I always thought I'd feel about being an adult."

"And how is that?"

"Responsible."

"Ok. I see your point."

"Oh my God, Tee."

"What?"

"What if Samantha kept the child?"

"Then you'd be a dad."

"I'd probably never had known."

"You know now. You would have found out. I'm sure she would have contacted you."

"The only reason I knew she was pregnant was because she died. I wouldn't have gone to Arizona last week and never would have met Zoe if she didn't."

"Yeah, so?"

"What would the baby have looked like?"

"Like you and Samantha."

"Would it be normal sized or our sized?"

"I don't know."

"What happens when we have kids, Tee?"

"I really don't know."

"What if they're normal sized?"

"I would hope so."

"What if I had a daughter?"

"She'd be beautiful."

"She'd be bigger than me. If Samantha kept the baby it would be about four years old. No, three."

"Ok. That's right, I guess."

"So, in another year or two she'd be bigger than us."

"At four years old?"

"This might be big for a four year old but not a five or six year old. Even a girl."

"I think I'm the size of a three year old."

"She'd be as big as you."

"You're going to have a hard time disciplining your daughter."

"No I won't. She'll adore me and do whatever I say." I beamed.

"You're probably right." Tee laughed.

I stopped talking for a little bit and thought about it. It actually seemed kind of cool to think about having kids. What would my future be like? What would the fate of all those with the virus eventually be?

"Hey, Tee? Ready for bed?"

She looked down at Mr. Happy. "You sure are."

"Yep. Let's go."

We had another great night and I forgot all about today. Until the sex was over and we were falling asleep. I thought of children. I thought of Julie. And I thought of Jill.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

The next day Sam will get to confront Jill.

I apologize for the long wait in getting this chapter up. I've just been so busy. That thing they call life keeps getting in the way. I'll try to get the next chapter up before too long, but I'm not promising anything.