- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Julie and Sam talk. Some back story about the siblings. Sam finds out Julie was right.

----- The next day

Each day since Julie moved in we had become closer. I had now realized that were truly in love. It's funny; we had said that to each other in high school, but it felt much different now. Of course, she hadn't towered over me then either. Each day now, I was looking forward to spending it with Julie, and of looking up to her, higher and higher.

However, we saw each other only briefly the next day, Wednesday morning: I needed to go into the office early.

People at the office noticed how good a mood I was in. People would comment on how "chipper" I looked. Or about my smile. One gal even commented on how great I looked.

Still, it was a long day and I didn't get home until that evening. Julie was working late. I stayed up waiting for her. She came in around 10:30.

"Hey."

"Hey."

We traded pleasantries.

"How was your day.", Julie said.

"Hectic. I had three meetings today. Ever heard the phrase 'death by meeting'? I've experienced death."

"Aw, you poor thing. Come here."

We hugged then I fixed both of us some tea while Julie changed into shorts and a t-shirt. (I bet you were thinking she'd be naked. You naughty thing. It's ok, I was hoping she would be too. But we were still both tired and weren't up to making wild sex.) Coffee would have kept us up too long but tea would be soothing. It was tacitly understood that we would be talking tonight.

"You didn't wear your heels today?", I asked.

"They're not comfortable and not really suitable for work."

"Uncomfortable, I bet. I saw how you were wobbling last night.", I teased her.

It was true, she looked like she hadn't gotten her "sea legs" yet, so to speak. It's understandable since that's the first time I believe she had ever worn heels out.

"No, really. My knees have been hurting lately and the heels were putting too much pressure on them, I guess. Even the tennis shoes hurt when I stand."

"Come sit closer and put your legs up here. I'll massage them for you."

"Mmmm. That's good."

Did I mention she has great legs? I didn't consider this work; it was heaven. But there was something nagging at the back of my mind and this was a good chance to talk about it.

"Julie, I've been thinking."

"Yes?"

"With your growth, and now your legs hurting, maybe you should go see the doctor."

"Nah.", she dismissed me. "I've just been standing a lot with work and stuff. Plus I've been working out pretty hard too. I never got much of a chance to work out since graduating from high school you know. I guess I'm just making up for that."

"Well, maybe you should cool it a bit with the weights. Or maybe that inversion table is making your legs hurt."

"Oh, it can't be that. The inversion table feels so good."

"So does heroin. Right up until it kills you.", I warned.

"Stop talking like that."

"Ok, sorry. It's just that, ... I'm a little worried is all."

"Oh, don't worry honey. Besides, I can't really afford to see the doctor right now."

"You will be able to soon. How's the job search coming?"

"Good. I got two offers today!"

"Great. What about that place on the other side of town? That construction company?" I was secretly hoping that she'd find a job close by.

"Greg's gravel? That's one of them. The other one is in the city. I'm not sure I want to travel into the city everyday; I'm really leaning towards Greg's right now."

"Yes!", I thought.

"They have health insurance, no?", I asked.

"Yes. They all pretty much offer it."

"It's settled then. As soon you start working full time you're going to see the doctor. Promise?"

"Alright. I promise."

"So, how was your day.", I said.

"Not bad. Everyone was talking about you at work today."

I could actually feel my face turning 100 shades of red.

"I hope it was good talk.", I said, adding a little sarcasm, hoping it would hide my embarrassment.

"Of course it was good. I was so proud of you last night."

More shades of red. I felt like saying "Aw, shucks." Don't worry folks, I'm not that dorky.

"Julie?"

"Yes, hon."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. I didn't do anything really."

"Yes, you did. I would have never done anything like that on my own."

"I know."

"I could've just backed out you know."

"You could have, but I knew you wouldn't."

"So sure of yourself, huh? Let me tell you something: that was one of the hardest things I've ever done. You have no idea how nervous I was. I felt like throwing up."

"I knew you would do it. Why didn't you sing one of your own songs?"

"NO!"

"They're really good."

"NO! I won't and I don't want to talk about it."

"What about the one about the little boy who's recruited to be a suicide bomber?"

"Hell no! People would take that the wrong way."

"But it's a good song, especially the way you play the guitar with it."

"No. That's the end of it. Please, let's not talk about this."

"Alright, alright! But I told people at work that you write your own songs too. They want to hear them. I know you'll play your own songs for everyone some day, I'm sure."

"How do you know?"

"Because I challenged you and you don't back down from anything."

"Sure, I do."

"Oh, yeah? Name one thing you ever backed down from."

"Well. ... I'm sure I could think of something. Just not right now."

"See. Did you ever think about why I went out with you in high school?"

"I thought it was because we were both little."

"Ha. I suppose that's part of it. The big reason is because you always stood up for yourself. You never backed down from anything. You were brave. And scrappy. Especially if you thought you were right. I wanted to be like that."

"You wanted to be like me? It's a miracle I never got myself into trouble."

"I used to watch you wrestle. You were the most handsome guy in school in your wrestling uniform. That's another reason I went out with you."

More shades of red.

"And what about that time you beat up James Stilwell?"

"Who's that?", I said.

"You know. The guy that made rude remarks about your sister."

"Oh, you mean Jimmy. Yeah, I remember that. He was a major jerk."

"He was also over a foot taller than you."

"Yeah, well, so was everyone else. Besides, I wrestled. Jimmy was just a wimp. A major, jerky, wimp."

She laughed. "Nobody ever picked on you after that, did they?"

"No, I guess not. So?"

"So, do you know why?"

"Because I was a threat to no one."

"No. Because everyone knew you were right, and they were now afraid of you."

"Pffft. Nobody could be afraid of little ole me. And I do mean little. Beating up Jimmy was no great feat; he only picked on those smaller than himself. He never picked on jock's unless they were my size."

"You beat him badly. And when you had the chance to really humiliate him you stopped. I was really proud to be your girlfriend then."

"Aw, shucks." Oops. There, I said it this time. Ok, I'm officially a dork.

"So, Julie?"

"Yes?"

"How come we, ... you know, ... um, never went, like, all the way? Back in high school."

"You mean sex?". She was blushing this time.

"Uh, yeah. You seem to have gotten over that though.", I laughed.

"Ha ha.", she said. "So this is about sex?"

"No, about high school, really.", I said.

"I'm a little embarrassed about the reason. You never shamed me into it. Or forced me to in any way to have sex with you. I really appreciate that. I, I, ..."

"What?"

"I wasn't ready."

"Yeah, neither was I. I did some stupid things I shouldn't have."

"No. I mean I wasn't ready physically."

"Oh."

"I mean, ... I didn't really get my period until right before I turned 17. I was a senior by then. That was only a couple years ago."

"Oh, I had no idea."

"It's ok, it's not something you talk about."

"Ok. But I wasn't ready either. I mean emotionally. Maybe it's a good thing I went away to school. I think we've both grown." But only one of us had grown physically.

"Well, here we are.", she said.

"Yeah, here we are."

There was a long moment of silence.

"Want some more tea?", I asked.

"Sure. I don't think any of us have anything tomorrow morning right?"

"Right. I'll put the water on."

After coming back we resumed our discussion. Julie began,

"So, how is your sister?"

"I hate her."

"No, you don't!", Julie said.

"No, you're right. I don't."

"Why would you say that?"

"She's a brat."

"All sisters are brats. Look at mine."

"No, I don't want to look at Jill. I'd rather look at you."

"Aw, you're just trying to sweet talk me, aren't you?"

"I am sweet.", sticking my tongue out at her. "Besides, Erin treats me the same way Jillian treats you. She makes fun of me for my height. I wish she were two feet tall."

The truth was Erin was even taller than Jill -- 5'7" to Jill's 5'5". I think she was anyway. She told me so once when she was making fun of me.

"I thought your sister was nice.", Julie continued.

"To others maybe. She's a terror to me. How is Jill and your Mom doing?"

"They're fine. They're going to be at the graduation next week. You can talk to them yourself."

"Have they seen you lately?"

"You mean seen how tall I've gotten? No. Not really."

"You'll be as tall as Jill. I bet that will shut her up!", I exclaimed, smiling.

"I'm still not quite that tall. Yet."

"I don't know, Julie. I think you've been growing even more. Are you going to wear your heels?"

"Yep. I plan on it."

"Ha, ha. Jill will certainly be surprised.", I exclaimed.

"Yeah, and so will Mom."

"You sound nervous."

"A little."

Julie was still growing, I was sure of it. I could tell in our shared shower time that her back and shoulders were getting wider. And by how much further I had to look up into her eyes.

I really didn't care to meet Jillian again. Or, Jill, as she preferred. Julie would get under her skin by being the only one to get away with calling her by her proper name, Jillian. I was hoping she would do so at the graduation. The whole thought of Julie surpassing Jill made me smile.

To be clear, Jill was still a senior in high school. She would be graduating soon too.

My sister, Erin, on the other hand, was only two years younger than I and had graduated from high school a year ahead of Julie.

Now Erin was working at the clothes store in the new shopping center as a check out clerk. Real good job that. Or so my parents thought.

They were always saying, "Erin this" and Erin that". They never talked about me. She was always their favorite: tall, pretty, big boobed, blonde hair (which was not her natural color.) I was sort of the family let down.

The fact that I was on the varsity wrestling team four years straight or that I graduated cum laude or that I was musically talented (Erin couldn't sing on tune if her life depended on it) or that I now had the best job (I was making more money than Dad now) and had a better house was of no importance to them.

They were always buying Erin things. She got the new computer. I got her old one. That is, until I could afford to buy one myself, very recently I might add. I told myself I was better than all of them. Needless to say, I barely kept in touch even though I was living no more than 20 minutes away.

"You are coming to my graduation, aren't you?", Julie said.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. It will be my time to be proud of you."

"Aw, thanks. You won't mind, will you, that I'll be wearing high heels?"

"No. Of course not", I said. Although that wasn't totally the truth. "How high are those heels, anyway?"

"I think they're about four inches."

"Hey, why don't you get them and we'll find out, ok?" Now's my chance to see if I'm right about her continuing growth.

"Oh kaay."

She went to get her heels and I went to get the tape measure. I was very pleasantly surprised when she had come back out completely naked. "The programming is working" I told myself inside my mind, with an evil grin.

There was no way I could reach the top of her head this time so I dragged a chair from the dining room over. I stepped up and put the mark on the wall. She measured it.

"Wow. Six feet!"

Holy crap! She was six feet tall in heels. Wait, that means ...

"Damn. Ok, take 'em off and get back up against the wall."

She took off her heels and I got back up on the chair and made the mark. She measured again.

"I can't believe this. I'm 5'8"!", she squealed.

Her heels were indeed four inches. And I was indeed right about her continuing to grow.

But even without the heels, that put her almost a foot above me. And now she really was taller than Jill. Taller then Erin even.

She grew, what, five inches in a little less than two weeks time? And nearly a foot in a little over a month. This was crazy. We'd plainly have to get her to the doctor soon.

"Julie. I don't know what to say. You're beautiful." I tried to say it sincerely so that she wouldn't detect any concern in my voice. "Hey, you wanna measure me now?", I said.

"No. You haven't grown any."

"You know what I mean."

"It's ok. People don't shrink."

"Ok." That was a little weird. She seemed eager to before.

She lifted the chair like it was nothing and brought it back to the dining room, whereas before I had to drag it. Then she started to go back to the bedroom.

"Wait.", I said.

"What?"

"Stay like that."

"You mean naked? Or with heels?", she laughed.

"Whatever you decide.", I said. She put her heels back on. Then she walked over until we were touching and she was looking down on the top of my head. She giggled.

"This is so cool. Would you like me to be even taller?"

"I ... don't know." I really didn't know how I felt about this. I felt even smaller when she came up close to me like this. Yet, there were perks. Like being able to look her straight in the nipples. I bet with my shoes on I could lick them standing up.

And those boobs were definitely getting bigger too. Not just in proportion with the rest of her, but actually bigger on her. They were definitely C cups I thought. Maybe I was turning into a big boob guy, or rather Julie was turning me into one. So many things were changing so fast.

"Would you worship me?"

"I worship you already.", I said.

"Wait until I'm really six feet tall."

And if she kept growing the way she had been there's no doubt in my mind that would be in no time at all.

"Julie?", I said.

"Yes?"

"I don't care how tall you get. I still love you."

"I love you too.", she said. Then she bent down to kiss me, still in heels. She had to bend way down this time.

We went to bed, hardly touching our second cups of tea. Needless to say, it was a good night of love making.


----- Thursday morning

I had work to do at home. But it would give me a good chance to work out later. Julie had to go in that night. We took a shower together. When we got out Julie said, "Are you going to work naked?"

"Why not." And so we both stayed naked. Almost. Julie wore her heels.

"Are you going to be walking around the house like that?"

"But you're naked, and you've never minded me being naked before?", she said being bit cheeky.

"No, silly. With heels on?"

"Well, naturally. I have to get used to them after all."

Somehow I didn't think that was the real reason. We went to the kitchen to get breakfast.

"Oh now look. That refrigerator is so dirty.", she said in a false tone.

"What are you talking about?"

"The top of this refrigerator is an absolute mess. You should be ashamed of yourself for your dirty house."

It's not like I could reach or even see up there. It was pretty much forgotten. I stood there with my hands on my hips, a wry smile on my face.

"Yeah, right.", I said.

"Oopsies!" She looked down at me. "I forgot, my little man can't see up that high."

And with that she literally grabbed me under the arms and lifted me high enough to see over the top of the fridge. She must have lifted me over a foot; and with ease too. Then she hugged me to her chest. I gotta tell you, being held like that woke Mr. Happy up. Had she not caught me by surprise though I would have probably not have enjoyed it so much.

"Uh, yes. I see. Put me down now."

"Aw, you're no fun."

She put me down. I actually felt let down in more ways than one. But I wasn't going to let on, stubborn as I am.

"Kiss me.", she said, standing straight as she could. In fact, she may have been leaning back a little too much.

I went up on my tip toes but my mouth still couldn't reach her nipples. She didn't budge. So I just gave her a peck on each of the lower parts of her left and right boobs.

"Really?", she said. "Here, let me help."

Then she lifted me again so we could properly kiss this time, on the lips. She had Mr. Happy's full attention now.

"Oh, look at this.", she squealed with glee. "I think someone is happy to be picked up?"

"Ha ha. Very funny", I said. Then she spent the next five minutes carrying me around all over the kitchen.

She'd open cabinets and show me all the space I haven't used at the top. She'd reach in with one hand and say, "You shouldn't let this space go to waste you know." Yeah, easy for her to say. In her heels, I might add. I don't know, maybe she could reach them without her heels.

"Aw, my poor little man.", she would mock. "I bet you've never touched the ceiling before."

And neither has she I was willing to bet. Then she lifted me up from under my arms until my head touched the ceiling. "Ouch."

"See how fun it is to be tall? Too bad my little man isn't growing too. But then he wouldn't be my little man anymore. We can't have that now, can we?", she said in a mockingly high voice.

That's right, rub it in. She brought me over to the couch in the living room, still holding me, then sat down and set me on her lap.

"Would my little man like to suck on my big titties?"

Now this was getting interesting. So I latched on to her right one. I wrapped my left hand around the outside of her tit. It only covered a portion of the massive globe of flesh that had recently shown up.

She had unquestionably been visited by the titty fairy recently. I started moving down her washboard stomach. I was going to take control now. So I thought.

"Ah, ah! You haven't finished sucking my titties yet."

Ok, so, this time I went to her left one. I was licking all around her areola. An areola I might add that had about doubled in diameter since a couple of weeks ago. After a while I moved my eyes up to hers with a pleading look.

"Yes. You can now worship the rest of me.", Julie proclaimed.

And I did. I only went down past her belly before I hopped off and moved to the other side of the couch.

I brought her legs up, taking off her heels. This was turning into ritual magic -- I went slow and deliberate. I looked up and down those long, beautiful legs. Did I mention she has great legs?

And like the last time I had "worshiped" her legs out on the back porch, I moved my feet up against hers for a comparison.

This time the top of my toes only reached the bottom of the balls of her feet. I think her feet were growing bigger than the rest of her. I wondered if she would take kindly to me calling her "Sasquatch". But I know better than to say that. And at this point making her mad would be suicide.

That's right. She was becoming physically intimidating. How could she not, as big as she was getting? And none of it was fat. She was all lean, mean muscle.

But not like a bodybuilder. More like a fitness competitor. Or a track star! I wasn't sure how strong she was but I knew for a fact that she was stronger than I. I wouldn't want to push my luck at this point. Afraid, you ask? Yeah, kind of, now that you mention it.

I was massaging, kissing and licking her feet, and then legs; now Julie was changing her smug tune. She started breathing hard. Soon she'd be cooing. God, I'm good. Hey, a guy's got to brag where it comes to gals, right?

When I made it to her crotch she was ready. Wet and ready. Hmmm. What to do? I could go down on her. Or I could fuck her. I know, let's do both. At least I'd fuck while I could.

Do you suppose she'll outgrow me so much that she'll outgrow my dick? Ugh, shudder the thought. I hoped there'd be a long way to go before that. So, I went down. And I brought her down; and up, and down. She was more than cooing now. She was moaning.

Julie doesn't scream but she does moan quite a bit when she comes. And she shakes. When I thought she had had enough I mounted her. It was my turn to come now.

She sat up though, grabbed me under the butt and stood up. We tried to stay this way, with me in her, but it didn't work out very well. I guess we'll just need more practice. It was funny and we both started laughing.

She then switched us around into the 69 position and stood up again. I was upside down but this worked better, and the novelty of it got me off in no time. I couldn't reach her growing clit this way, but she already had her good time. Too bad. It looked as if her clit was growing more in proportion to the rest of her, like her tits.

"That was awesome.", I said.

"I agree."

Then she put her heels back on, stood up and hugged me. It felt good, but she was starting to enjoy this a little too much, I thought.

We both cleaned up again and I went to work in my home office. She got ready and left for work that afternoon. Good, now I can go out to the garage and work out I thought. I put my workout clothes on.

As I passed by the wall where we were keeping our measurements I looked up at where the six foot mark was. Wow, that was high. So was 5'8". To me, anyway.

Then I looked at my mark and saw two of them. Being curious I retrieved the tape measure. The top mark for me was a little below 4'10". That must be the 4'9" and almost an inch of my first measurement.

But the one below, I had measured to be just below 4'9" and a half. So, she was right that second time, it was not a mistake.

I really am only 4'9" and a half. In fact, I'm below that by about an eighth of an inch. That means, rounding down, I'm officially 4'9". The same height as Julie used to be. Shit! I'm regressing.

Well, no reason to mope about that, I thought. It's less than an inch. I went to the gym. I immediately went over to the barbell hanging on the rack over the bench.

Each side held a 45, 35, two 10's and a 5 pound weight. That's 210 pounds. Wow. She's getting really strong. Was this a one time lift, or did she actually work out with this, doing several reps? I remembered she did several with the 180 that was up before.

I reasoned that she was probably using this much weight with several reps at a time then. I got under and tried to bench this much. Wouldn't budge. Fuck! This is just so unfair!

I took the weight off and proceeded with my own workout. I was completely distracted by all the changes and the workout didn't feel right. I couldn't get into it. Therefore, I couldn't handle as much as I usually do.

Finally it came time for a warm-down and I decided to hop on the inversion table. Whoa! My butt couldn't even reach the pad. I had to get off to adjust the feet. I hung for about a half hour, maybe a little less, and then half heartedly went back inside.

I thought I would feel refreshed. I usually am after a workout. But I just felt off today. I'll get back to it tomorrow, I thought.

I made myself a sandwich then went back to work. I stayed on the computer until Julie came home that night, again around 10:30. We both went to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

I hoped you liked the playful side of Julie.