- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It was bound to happen.

----- Sunday morning

"Good cup of tea.", Gail said.

"It's the same as it's always been."

"I just love drinking hot tea in the morning, Sam."

"You love being naked drinking hot tea in the morning."

"So?"

"So, we all better get dressed before Gail gets up."

"She won't mind."

"Well, I'm getting dressed. You two should also. We don't want to spook Gail."

"That won't happen."

"Please."

"Fine. Let's get dressed, Sue."

"Ok.", Sue said. "But what if Gail comes out naked?"

"Yeah, right. Like she's really gonna do that.", I replied.

"I'll bet you."

"So, it's a bet then? And what if you lose the bet?"

"If I win,", Sue said, "you'll have to stay naked all day today."

"Then if I win, you'll have to stay naked."

"Deal."

"It looks like someone is going to be naked all day.", Gail chuckled.

We went to get dressed but afterwards we didn't have to wait too long to know who won. Gail and Julie came out dressed; how could Sue not have known?

"Did you make some coffee for me?", Gail asked.

"Of course. Hungry?"

"No thanks.", she smiled. "Just some coffee will be fine."

"I'm famished.", Julie said. She was wearing the usual: panties and sport bra.

"You could have some cereal if you can't wait for us to cook."

"I think I will."

Julie wolfed down three bowls of cereal faster than any of us could have eaten one.

"Didn't you get your fill last night?", I asked her.

"Yeah. I'm just hungry, that's all. I had a, uh, lot of exercise last night."

"Exercise?", I enquired, raising an eyebrow. "Little ole Gail tired big ole Julie out last night?"

"Yes. I mean, no. Not tired out."

"Oh, I see, pooped out?"

"No, no."

"I guess Julie's met her match, girls. And it's the littlest one of us here."

"Ha.", Julie said. "I can take all of you at once."

"That's some big boast."

"It is not. Watch."

Julie grabbed me and picked me up in one arm. Then she grabbed Gail in the other. After that she grabbed Cindy in the same arm with Gail. They were squished against each other but it seemed the two were enjoying it. Cindy hugged Gail and Gail hugged her back.

Then Julie bent down and scooped Sue up in her arm with me. There wasn't much else to do so Sue and I were hugging now too.

"See?", Julie said. "Now what're going to do about that?"

We all looked at each other and sort of shrugged. Julie was holding us effortlessly.

"How long are you going to keep this up?", I asked her.

"I like this.", Gail interrupted. "You can keep holding us, Julie, for as long as you want." Gail laid her head on Cindy with her ear against Cindy's chest while they hugged.

Cindy remarked how different it felt to hold someone smaller.

"Nice, isn't it?", Sue asked her, while at the same time squeezing me a little harder.

"I should do this more often."

Gail smiled and told her, "Anytime you want, Cindy."

"Hey, Gail, you don't mind if Sue gets naked all day today, do you?"

"No. Why would she do that?"

"She lost the bet."

"Remind me not to be making any bets around you people."

"Aw", Sue said, "you're not going to hold me to that, are you?"

I shrugged while looking away. "Nah, it's ok, Sue. If you want to welch out on our bet on like a the little scoundrel that you are, then that's ok."

"I'm not a scoundrel. This isn't fair."

"You're the one that wanted to bet."

"Fine.", Sue said as she started to pull her shirt off. Julie put her down on the kitchen table.

"Wait.", Gail said catching our attention. "What was the bet about?"

"About whether you would come out of the bedroom into the kitchen naked."

"So the winner gets naked?"

"No, the loser does."

"Sue? You thought I'd come out nude?"

"Well", Sue said, "I thought maybe Julie and you would come out like that after spending the night together."

We all must have had puzzled looks on our faces. Oh well. Julie picked Sue up once she had finished doffing her outfit. Sue gave me a tight hug as Julie walked us into the living room.

"How could you have made that bet, Sue? You know Gail isn't like Cindy.", I asked her, snickering at that last part about Cindy.

She whispered in my ear, "Maybe I wanted to lose."

"Ohhhhh. Well, I hope it's worth it."

"Just promise me you'll be there when I need you."

"Um, sure."

"Good."

"Good luck."

Sue hugged me even tighter while wrapping her bare legs around my waist. I couldn't believe Julie was still holding us. I looked over at the two girls in Julie's other arm and they were in their own world. Julie took us all on a grand tour of the house. Several times.

"Are you going to keep holding us, Julie?"

"Yep."

"Aren't you getting tired?"

"Nope."

"You like this, huh?"

"Yep."

I couldn't do much else so I decided to make the best of the situation: I kissed Sue's nipples. She sucked in a breath as I did this then started grinding her hips into me.

"Sam!", Julie said. "That's cruel."

"No, it's not. Only if nobody does anything about it later, is it cruel."

"Then you better do something about it."

Sue and I both smiled at Julie's remark. Thoughts of later were running through my head.

"You are going to have to put us all down eventually."

"I know. I think I'll just hold you all like this until then."

I wanted to be a little mischievous so I tweaked Julie's nipple.

"Ow! What's that for?"

"Because it was there."

"So?"

"Like the mountain."

"It's not that big."

"It is to me and the rest of us. Why did you climb the mountain? Because it was there.", I said.

"Oh. You want to climb me?"

"Why not?", I said in jest.

"You think you can climb all the way up?"

"Absolutely."

"What do you think girls? Can he do it?"

"I'd like to see him try.", Sue said.

"Ok, let's see him try.", Julie replied.

"This is going to be good.", the others were saying, anticipating the show. And I was going to give 'em a show.

Julie brought us all to the kitchen table and deposited the girls there. As they were standing on the table she put me on the floor and proclaimed, "Sam is going to show us all how he can climb a mountain. If you get as far as you were before when I was holding you then I'll, um ..."

"You'll what?"

"I don't know. I'll stay naked for the day too."

"I get more than one try if I fall, right?"

"Fine."

"Ok, deal."

I kind of put my foot in my mouth, even though I was joking, but if I did it there would be two naked girls walking around the house today. There was no turning back now. The girls were giggling up on the table. I was on the floor looking up at the mountain -- a mountain of girl who's head was impossibly far above me, but her tits were blocking the view of her head. Even her hips were above me.

She had her feet about shoulder width apart and her hands on her hips. I didn't know how I was going to accomplish this but I was going to try. My ego wouldn't let me bow out of this. And then there was Gail, Cindy and Sue watching; I wanted to impress them. Yes, I'm macho. It'll probably be the ruin of me.

I reached up and put my hands on Julie's hips. Then I bent my right leg up to step on her knee. I couldn't quite reach it so I jumped with my left leg just enough to catch her knee with my right foot. I quickly brought my left foot up and had a foot on each side of her left knee, then I moved my left foot and placed it on her right knee. I was proud of myself for getting up this high -- halfway there. But I was stuck. Now what to do?

"Am I hurting your knees, Julie?"

"Not at all."

"Ok. Let me know if I'm hurting you."

Well, I tried. Now there wasn't much else I could do but shimmy up her thigh. So I moved my left foot back over but a little higher than her knee. It was holding. I moved my right foot up a little higher on her thigh. Still holding. I then tried to move my arms up a little higher towards her waist. Then I slipped and fell. Damnit.

I landed on my feet but fell backwards. I looked up at the girls on the table. Sue was sitting on the edge as Gail and Cindy were still standing and laughing.

"Ha, ha. Very funny. I'd like to see you try this."

"But you were doing so well, Sam.", Sue said.

"Fine. Here goes again."

This time as I made it standing on her knees I walked my hands up first, then did a little shimmy, then a little walking with my hands, a little shimmy and so on. It was slow going but I made it higher. I had finally achieved the goal of getting my hands on the slimmest part of her waist. I couldn't move them any farther up. But I could climb with my feet.

I made it to where my feet were on the front of Julie's waist and was bunched up with my feet on her hips, hands around her waist and butt sticking out. I just needed to reach up and pull myself a little further -- almost there and I had a plan to make it.

I reached up for her shoulder but couldn't reach and slipped down. I caught myself with my arms around her waist and head in her belly. My feet were now straddling the top of her left thigh. I wasn't gonna let this defeat me, so I worked my way up again.

This time I decided I wasn't going to let ceremony stand in the way so I didn't reach for her shoulders this time but to the neck of her bra. I was hoping it wouldn't reveal any of Julie's boobs but like I said, I wasn't standing on ceremony and didn't care at this point. I needn't have worried -- the bra held. I was able to pull myself up sufficiently to grab her shoulder with my other hand then work both hands around her neck. I then wrapped my legs around her waist as best I could.

I made it! Julie then wrapped her arms around me and held me so that now I could let go. I was a bit tired but triumphant.

The girls cheered.

"So, time to get nekkid, Julie.", I demanded.

"That was very impressive, Sam.", she said. "I knew you could do it."

"But you still made me do it."

"I didn't make you do anything."

"You challenged me. That's the same thing."

"Only a guy would say that."

I stuck my tongue out and blew her a raspberry. She put me on the table with the gals. Standing on the table our heads were still below Julie's shoulders and Gail was looking right into her boobs. I compared Gail to Julie as they stood next to each other. One of Julie's tits were not only bigger than Gail's head, they were as big as her whole torso -- stomach and chest. They were even wider than Gail. If one of Julie's tits could stand alone then Gail could crouch down and hide behind it.

It was funny but this thought was making Mr. Happy take notice. That and Sue's nudity were making me think of satisfying Sue sooner than later. But it would have to wait.

"I'm still waiting for the clothes to disappear.", I told Julie.

"Patience, Sam. I swear you're like a little kid."

She removed her bra. Gail stood looking at her breasts, mesmerized. Julie was standing close enough to the table that Gail ran up to her and hugged her left tit. Gail's head was turned sideways as she leaned into Julie. Gail was wearing a huge smile.

"Aw, thank you, Gail."

"I couldn't help myself, Julie.", she said as she gave Julie a peck right on her nipple.

"I hope you don't mind, but, um, I have to do this, Gail." Julie then took off her panties and was standing before us in all her glory. I was on the table looking up at two majestic titties. The girls were giggling.

"Well,", Cindy said. "I guess I'm going to join them."

"Oh, no you aren't!", I hollered. They all looked at me.

"What?"

"You didn't lose any bet. Therefore, you have to stay clothed."

"That makes no sense, Sam."

"Cindy,", Sue said, "Sam's got a point."

"Ok, then I bet you all that the sky will turn purple. There, it's still blue. I lose."

"First, you didn't even look outside. Second, nobody took you up on the bet. Third, there was no terms set. And finally, you can't make stupid bets like that."

"Says who?"

"Says everyone."

Cindy looked around and sure enough everyone was nodding and shrugging.

"You can't do this to me."

"Why not?"

"You didn't want Gail to see anyone naked."

"No, I didn't. It just happened."

"Well, ... what if she gets naked? I can get naked then too, right?"

"No."

"Besides,", Gail said, "I'm not taking my clothes off."

"So, I have to stay clothed?"

"I'm afraid so, Cindy."

She was upset. I was enjoying this and so was everyone else. I suppose we all have a bit of sadism in us. But it was all in good fun.

"Come down with me, Cindy. I'll show you something that'll cheer you up."

"Oh?"

"Just come here."

They all got down from the table. Julie had a curious look on her face.

"Ok, Gail stand here next to Julie's leg."

Gail wasn't much smaller than the rest of us, but still smaller.

"Cindy, you stand next to her."

Then with me standing on the other side I bent down to where my head was level with Gail's and asked Cindy to do the same.

"Ok, now look up at Julie. Isn't it awesome? This is how Gail sees her."

"I guess she is bigger this way. Wow, she must be immense to you, Gail."

"Well, I don't think it can be much more different than you two."

"Wait, wait, wait.", I said. "Julie! Where's the yardstick?"

"In your office, I think."

"Can you get it for me?"

"Sure.", she said running off.

While she was gone I asked Cindy, "How tall is Tee?"

"I don't know. Three foot one, I think."

"Good. Let's say three feet tall. Good enough?"

"I guess so.", they agreed.

Julie came out with the ruler. I had her stand straight and held the ruler by her leg.

"Ok, come here you two and put your head so the top is at the top of the yard stick and look up."

"Wow. That's amazing."

"Let me see. Let me see.", Sue demanded. "Whoa. This is what Tee sees? Hey tee-sees, tee-sees."

"Right. Very funny, Sue."

"No, really. This is so cool. Maybe we'll all get so short."

"Or maybe not. Let's hope not."

"Just look at that juicy pussy up there."

We all looked at Sue like she had a third eye.

"Oh, come on. I know you're all thinking it."

We couldn't deny that.

"Let me crouch down again and see if I can reach her pussy. I can. I wonder how short I'd have to be not to be able to reach it."

"You're arms are longer than Tee's are, Sue."

"We have to see if she can reach it then. Next time she comes over, ok?"

"I'd hesitate to ask her.", I said. "It would be ... embarrassing."

Cindy hugged Julie's left leg. "Aw, I'm sorry if we're embarrassing you, Julie.", she said. I meant it would be embarrassing to Tee. But, whatever.

Gail hugged Julie's other leg. It sure was a spectacle. Two pretty girls and two, humongous, sexy legs in front of me. Mr. Happy reminded me how great Julie's legs were.

Julie was happy and picked the little gals up that were worshiping her legs then walked away. Sue and I looked at each other and shrugged.

"Well?", she said.

"Well, what?"

"Wanna get naked with me?"

"You're the one that lost the bet."

"Oh yeah."

"But maybe later."

We all hung out for a while. A couple of hours later Erin woke up and came, still half asleep, into the living room to see us.

"Good morning, sleepyhead."

"Yeah." She looked around at everyone. "Why are they naked?", she asked.

"They lost a bet."

"Why isn't Cindy nude?"

"Because she didn't."

"Oh.", she said, scratching her head. "I need coffee."

"You didn't lose a bet either."

"So?"

"So, get dressed."

"Do I have to?"

"No clothes, no coffee."

"Okay."

She turned to go to the bedroom. I went to get a cup of coffee.

"Sue? Can you help?"

"On my way."

She got up on my shoulders, as usual, and retrieved the cup. I fixed a cup of coffee for Erin who came out later, still groggy.

Julie was pretty much preoccupied with Gail and Cindy who kept her attention. Erin and Sue and I talked a lot. Every now and then I'd give Sue a kiss on her boobs. I like to keep them perky and that perked them up real good. Erin was amused.

"You like Sue nude, don't you?", she asked.

"I love naked girls. So, yeah."

"You don't want me nude anymore?"

"I do, Erin. But I want only Sue and Julie naked right now."

"Why?"

"Because it's only them. Sue gets a kick out of that, you know."

"Can't I be naked?"

"Later, Erin."

"Ok."

"Are you going to see Fred today?"

"I have to work later."

"Oh. Well, you'll see him soon."

"I know. I'll have to leave soon though."

"Ok. I'm not going anywhere. Wanna take the beemer?"

"You'd let me drive it?"

"Of course. I've let you take it before."

"Not to work."

"Well, now I am."

"Thanks, Sam. You're the sweetest brother anyone ever had."

"Yeah, yeah. Just take it, ok?"

"Ok. I'll make it up to you."

"You don't need to."

"Well, I'll think of something."

"Ok. Whatever."

We were having a good time. We ate lunch. A little after lunch there was someone at the door. Sue and I went to answer.

"Sharon! Tee! Welcome."

"Hi, Sam.", Tee said. "Sue, you're ... you're ..."

"Nude. I know. I lost a bet."

"Told you, Tee.", Sharon said. "This house is haunted by nudists."

"Oh, sorry about that, Tee.", I apologized. "I forgot about Sue being naked."

"She's been nude all day?", Tee asked.

"I'm afraid so."

Tee giggled. Then Julie and the others came to see who was at the door. Tee's smile dropped, her mouth opened and her eyes went wide.

"Oh, God. It figures.", Sharon said rolling her eyes.

"Oh yeah.", I told them. "Julie lost a bet too. So what brings you two here today?"

"Fred. He's parking the car right now."

"Fred's here?", Erin asked.

"He'll be in in a moment."

Tee looked way up at Julie. "What did you bet, Julie?"

"I bet Sam couldn't climb me."

"You climbed her, Sam?"

"Yeah. You should have seen me. You'd have been proud."

"Was she naked?"

"Nah. I won. She lost. Then she had to strip."

"I see. What about Sue?"

"She bet that Gail would be naked."

"That's odd."

"Yeah, I know. Sue can be odd at times."

"Hey. That's not true.", Sue said.

"Yes, it is."

"Ok, it is. But that's not a nice thing to say."

"Sue,", I said, "I meant that with the best of intentions. You wouldn't be so interesting if you weren't odd. The smartest people in the world are odd."

"And so I am.", she said proudly. "Hey wait. Go get the yardstick, Sam."

I think I knew what she was thinking so I ran to get the yardstick.

"Come here, Tee. I want to see how tall you are. Ok?", Sue asked. Tee shrugged and stood next to the yardstick that Sue was holding. "Oh my God, Tee. You're just under three feet tall."

"Oh great. I shrunk."

"Don't worry.", I said. "It takes a week or two for the meds to kick in. You'll stop real soon if you haven't already."

"Julie?", Sue asked. "Come over here. Tee would you mind standing next to Julie?"

"Why not? It can't be any more humiliating than it is already."

"Tee,", I said, "we're all in the same boat. Except Erin and Sharon, that is. We all feel the same embarrassment."

"I want to see how high you can reach on Julie, ok?", Sue said.

"Ok."

"She can reach past her pussy, Sam."

"Yeah, so?"

"I was thinking not.", Sue said, shaking her head.

"Oh well."

Tee was moving her hands down all over Julie's sexy thigh. She was starting to get into it we all noticed. Then she stopped suddenly.

"I'll be right back.", she said, running off to the bathroom. This time I was going to see what was up with that. I caught her before she made it.

"Tee, what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, Sam."

"You keep going to the bathroom. That's not normal."

"I'm fine.", she said. "Really."

I was holding her hand. Then she took a hold of my other hand.

"Really. I am ok. I ...", she said moving closer. She hugged me with her head into my shoulders. Her legs clamped around mine and she started humping my leg.

"Uhhhm.", she sighed. She was breathing heavily and started humping faster and faster.

"Ah, ahhhh." She climaxed just then. "Oh my God. Oh my God.", she said. "I'm so sorry."

"Tee?", I asked. "Do you go to the bathroom all the time to masturbate?"

She stood there with the look of a deer in headlights, not speaking and turned beet red.

"Tee. It's the meds. We're all aroused. Do you want to know why Sue is naked really?"

"Why?"

"Because she's so fucking horny right now, and being naked while everyone else is clothed is going to drive her up the wall."

"Then why does she do that?"

"Because later she's going to have the biggest, mind blowing orgasm of all."

"Oh.", Tee said with wide eyes.

"Is this true, Tee?"

Tee turned to see who was talking. "Sharon! Oh my God. You heard that?"

"Yes.", Sharon said. "It's ok. I'm here if you need me."

"Oh gosh. I can't believe this."

"Look, Tee.", I said. "We'll forget about this if you want. We won't tell anyone, ok?"

Tee had her face in her hands. "I'll never live this down."

"Ha. You should have seen some of things I've done."

"Really? Like what?"

"Oh, I don't know. Too many things. I danced naked."

"You did?"

"Well, to tell you the truth, it was Cindy's fault."

"Oh, that's for sure.", Sharon said.

Tee rebounded with, "She's clothed though."

"Oh, don't let that fool you. I've seen her naked more times than you can count."

"Believe Sharon, Tee. You should have seen Cindy this morning."

"She was naked?", Tee asked.

"Oh yeah. All the time. I made her get dressed."

"How did you do that?"

"I reminded her she didn't lose a bet."

"You guys are strange."

"I told you, Tee.", Sharon reminded her.

I went on. "Cindy tried to make some stupid bet that she would be sure to lose. I told her it didn't count."

"What did she do?"

"She was upset."

"Upset about not being naked?"

"Yep."

"It makes her horny?"

"I don't know about that girl. She just likes to shed her clothes."

"Oh. And Sue just likes to get hornier?"

"Oh yeah."

"Wow. Just, ... wow. What about Gail?"

"I guess Gail is the sane one."

"She is, I'm sure."

"Oh, don't believe for one minute that she's not horny too."

"I see. She doesn't show it."

"She does a real good job of hiding it. She's, uh, more mature."

"How old is she?"

"Thirty. Ish. I can't remember for sure. Ask her."

"Ok. I'm liking her more and more."

"That's good, because I think she likes you too."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

Tee put on a smile.

"Come on guys, let's get back. Do you still need to go to the bathroom, Tee?"

"No, I'm fine now."

"What did you two do?", Sharon asked.

"Don't ask.", Tee pleaded with her.

"Ok."

When we got back Erin and Fred were making out. Big surprise. Gail and Cindy were sitting on Julie's lap.

Tee stared at Sue.

"What?", Sue asked.

"Nothing.", Tee replied. "It's just that I'm not used to seeing naked people."

"You should try it."

"Oh no. Not me."

"I bet you'd love it."

"I seriously doubt that, Sue."

"Are you afraid you might like it?", Gail interjected.

Tee turned around to face Gail. "Maybe.", she said.

"Then maybe you should try it.", Gail said, winking at her.

Tee rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"Ignore them, Tee.", Sharon told her. "They're just messing with you."

"So, do you want to practice, Sharon?"

"I was thinking we'd just hang out for a bit today. Until Fred has to leave anyway."

"I can take Erin to work.", Fred said.

"I promised her she could take the beemer."

"That's ok, Sam. I wouldn't mind going with Fred."

"Ok, then.", I said. "I could bring Sharon and Tee home if you don't want to come back, Fred."

"You don't have to do that."

"No, really. They could stay over longer. You two gals want that?"

"Sure."

"Then it's settled. You take Erin to work, Fred, and I'll bring Sharon and Tee home when I pick Erin up from work tonight."

We all agreed. Pretty soon Erin and Fred left. We all talked and talked and had a good time. After about an hour or so later Sue approached me.

"Sam.", she said, "can we disappear from the bunch for a little while?"

"Why?"

"I can't wait any longer."

"Wanna just do it out here?"

"Oh my God. Why didn't I think of that. This is going to be so cool."

"Whoa there, filly. I was just kidding."

"Oh why not?"

"Because Gail. And, oh my gosh; Tee would be mortified."

"So?"

"I couldn't do that to her. Come on. Let's go to my bedroom."

Sue couldn't wait it out anymore. I couldn't either, to tell you the truth.

"Damn, Sam. Did you see Tee standing next to Julie? She's so petite. I wish I were that small."

"Really?"

"No. I wish I were smaller."

"Why?"

"Julie would be a towering presence. Oh shit, Sam. Can you imagine?"

"She already is."

"Oh fuck, Sam. Fuck me.", she whimpered.

I laid her on her side and lifted her left leg then entered her. There was no resistance; she was sopping wet. She closed her eyes.

"What do you see, Sue?"

"Julie. She's huge. Like a skyscraper."

"Want to climb her? Like I did?"

"God yes. I want to climb her. Her muscles are huge and smooth. They're so powerful. Oh shit."

"We're watching you."

"You're watching? I'm nekkid too. Julie's nekkid. And you're all watching. Holy shit."

"How far up are you?"

"I'm at her pussy, Sam. Her big, fat, sopping wet, pussy."

"What're you going to do now?"

"I'm going to suck on her big clit."

"Oh man. I bet that'll drive her over the edge."

"Oh fuck. Ohhh. Fuuuuck. I'm coming. Aaaaah."

Well that did it. I came too, by the way, in case you were wondering. Of course you weren't. How could I have held it in? Huh? How could anyone in that situation? They couldn't.

It took a while to calm down. We wanted to lie there all night. But we had to get up. I got dressed. Sue didn't. Then we joined the others.

I was happy to see Gail and Tee talking. I joined them.

"Where did you and Sue go?"

"Nowhere."

"Right. I bet."

"You jealous, Tee?"

"Nooo."

"Sure, you're not."

She had that deer caught in the headlights look again.

"I'm just messing with you, Tee."

She pouted. Gail smiled.

"So, you two getting to know each other?"

"I was telling Tee how you helped me get over my anxieties, Sam."

"You're over them now?"

"Not completely, no. But you helped."

"I'm real happy to hear that, Gail. I can't take all the credit. I know Julie and Jill helped out too."

"Oh, they did. You all are great."

"What did Julie do for you?", Tee asked.

I was little worried what Tee would think of this.

"We had amazing sex, Tee."

Tee's eyes were wide again.

"I, ... I, can't believe that."

"Why not?"

"You, ... I mean, you did?"

"Sure."

"Ok."

"Don't the pills make you horny too?"

Deer in headlights again.

"Look, sweety. It's ok to have sex with another girl, if that's what's bothering you."

"Okay. It is?"

"Have you not done it with a girl before?"

"No. I haven't."

"Haven't you been curious?"

Deer in headlights.

"Maybe you'd rather do it with Sam?"

Poor little deer.

"You know, if you don't do it soon you're going to explode."

"I am?"

"Just relax. Let come what comes naturally."

"Okay."

"You wanna hook up with me?", Gail said, winking.

"I, ... I, ... I"

"Relax. No pressures, ok?"

"Ok."

"Gosh, Sam. This girl is really uptight. You know, dear, you should get a massage or something."

"Ok."

"Stop saying that. Say something else."

"Ok. Oops, I mean, um ... did you see Julie?"

"No. What about her?"

"She has a boner."

"Hahahahahahahaha!"

That took us by surprise, let me tell you. And poor Gail was literally rolling on the floor laughing. Everyone looked over.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing.", Gail replied. "We'll tell you later. Tee is hilarious."

Gail took Tee and me aside. "You don't know the half of it, Tee."

"Wait a minute.", I said. "Gail? You and Julie? Did you? I mean did she?"

"Fuck me? Yes indeed. She fucked the shit outta me."

Poor little deer in headlights. Tee will never be the same.

"I knew it. I just knew it. When? Before?"

"No. Just last night."

"Well it's a good thing you came over yesterday. You ok, Tee."

"I think I may be ill soon."

"Just relax, Tee. Take a deep breath."

"I'm afraid to breathe."

"You want me to take you home sooner than later?"

"I don't know, Sam. I'm thinking I should stay just to hear what I'll learn next."

"Atta girl. Look, I'm sorry. Really. If there's anything I can do for you, just ask."

"What's been done cannot be undone, Sam."

"I know. But I guess it was all bound to come out. I was trying to keep it civil and tame all this time."

"I appreciate that, Sam. Also, I really can't thank you enough for what you did for me."

"It's ok. You're very welcome. Us little shits need to stick together. Right?"

"I guess so. Thanks again."

"And thank Sharon too. Right?"

"Right."

"And Gail."

"Yeah. Thanks, Gail. I think."

"Haha. I've warmed up to you somehow, Tee.", Gail laughed. "I have to tell you, I didn't think much of you before. Especially after you pulled that stunt a while ago and put poor Sam in the hospital."

"Oh gosh. Now I feel bad."

"Don't worry about it.", I said. "If that's what it takes to get you out of the funk you were in then it was worth it."

"Geez, Sam. Why would you feel that way as bad as I treated you? You're really something."

"I couldn't leave you like that."

"Yes, you could have."

"Well, I don't do that."

"Hey, Gail. Did you know Sam wrestled in high school?"

"I know. I saw him in action."

"You did?"

"He beat the crap out of some hoodlum that was creeping me."

"Oh geez, not this again.", I said.

Tee looked at me quizzically. "Damn. I should have known."

"Come on guys. Let's go see the others." I meant to put a stop to that conversation right quick. And I did.

We all talked some more. We had fun. Sue stayed nude and got hornier again. Julie stayed nude and had a boner. I knew what what was going to happen again tonight. Gail and Sue were going home but, of course, Cindy is here. And that means Cindy is getting fucked.

It got late and I had to pick up Erin. I dropped the two girls off after. I was going to drop Sharon off first and then move the car on down to Tee's place since it was raining. Tee said, "Don't bother. I'm spending the night at Sharon's house."

"Fine. I'll see you two soon, ok?"

"See you, Sam."

The rest of the week was going to be busy. I would work 10 hour days and be off on Friday. But I was going to visit Cindy at her school and give a pep talk to her girls. A busy week indeed.

Julie and Cindy and I slept together. Julie was going to be driven crazy tonight. So was Gail. I swear that clit was getting bigger. It was almost as big as my dick by now.

I had a thought, "Oh shit! What if her clit grew bigger than my dick?" I put that thought out of my head real quick. But, what if...

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Somehow the chapters got messed up. I never put up this chapter until now but the last one got duplicated. I hope it's fixed now. BTW, check out my new story I just posted. Hope you like. As always, feedback is apperciated.