- Text Size +

Half an hour later I had been placed back inside my new house, along with a few scraps from her salad.  Some small flakes of chicken, along with scraps of spinach and a bit of tomato meat clinging to its seeds, all on what looked like the head of a thumbtack.  Nearly joining this food inside Fulda’s stomach hadn’t cured me of my appetite, so I savagely devoured it.  The morsels too insignificant to be caught by her fork quickly filled me up, and I ate with such speed that my lips burned from the friction.  When it was all gone I licked the plate clean, lapping up the last bit of moisture left behind.

 

Everything hurt.  My ribs ached from when Anni flicked me still, and they hadn’t been helped by my time spent under Jessica’s foot.  Walking wasn’t too pleasant either, since I had done more running in the past day than in some months, and soreness is hardly a concern when running for dear life.  Even my skin burned, likely a side effect of my time with Fulda’s tongue.

 

More than anything though, my pride hurt.  Well, it hurt more than usual.  The countless jabs from Fulda’s sisters added up, and I couldn’t decide whether being held in Gina’s hand while she berated me or Jessica’s butt smothering me until I passed out had been worse.  Anni’s feverish desire to flatten me, along with her newfound capability to do it, stung a little.  Fulda seemed to think of me as a literal boy toy now, and relished her games where she tried to crush or eat me.  Living in her dollhouse and eating scraps didn’t help.  It was probably best to cast pride away for now.

 

After leaving me with the scant remains of her food Fulda had left, announcing that she was going to start teaching her sisters about size changing.  I still vehemently disagreed with her decision to do so, but while I was enumerating why she had placed the roof back on the dollhouse, effectively squelching my protests.  With no idea how long she would be and nothing better to do, I set about exploring my new home in the sparse light cast from the room beyond.

 

There was still a pile of tiny clothes at the foot of a bed just my size, undisturbed by the calamity of Jessica’s breach, and the questions it raised remained.  I stepped into the hallway and turned left, running my hand along the wall.  Instead of cheap plastic or balsa like I expected, it felt like real, solid wood, with a decent layer of paint on it, almost as though it were a real house that had been miniaturized the same way I had.

 

The first door had an even greater surprise behind it: a bathroom.  I approached the sink, its white ceramic glistening in the slivers of light, and pulled one of the knobs.  My mouth dropped when water started to pour out of the faucet.  Quickly I slapped it back so it stopped, causing a tiny sliver of plastic beside the basin to rattle.  A toothbrush, with a tube of toothpaste beside it.  Scarcely able to believe it I looked back to the doorframe and saw a nub sticking out from the wall.  Curiously I flicked it, and lights above the sink’s mirror flared to life.  No way could this be real.

 

I looked through the other rooms and swept the downstairs, scarcely able to believe the detail of each one.  There was another room upstairs, its walls lined with books, and a cursory examination of a few showed that they had words covering the pages, and beyond that what might be a sunroom if the whole place weren’t enclosed with walls.  Downstairs had a living room with a couch and chair around a table set atop a rug, all across from a television that turned on, though got no signal.  Beside that was a kitchen, complete with everything except food in the refrigerator and pantry.  There were even a dining room and foyer, though it looked as though there had been a scuffle in the former.  Each one had working lights, and much to my relief none of them housed a pile of tiny, flattened bodies.

 

Everything was so right about this house, down to grout between individual kitchen tiles.  All the furniture was a bit oversized for me even, just like it was in the rest of Fulda’s house.  From my perspective, it was even larger and in better shape than where I lived.  If it hadn’t been for the windows – apparently made from real glass – in the exterior walls, I would have thought this a perfectly ordinary house.  The red mesa of her bed dominated the side view, and through the front I could see a row of shoes, some of which were taller than the windows, unable to let me forget there was enough room in them for her foot along with me.

 

The door to Fulda’s room swung open and was quickly pushed shut again, yanking me out of my thoughts.  Pounding footsteps became more intense, and I peered out the window nervously.  A pair of midnight black athletic shoes approached in long strides, with white socks pulled over the shins like Doric columns.  Each thud began to shake the house and I squatted down so I could see above the socks.  Two strong, sienna thighs, barely capped by blue shorts straining to stay together, reassured me that her sisters weren’t back for round two.

 

Fulda stopped against the house, filling the window’s view with her neon green shoelaces.  “Little man, little man, come out of your house!” she bellowed, loud enough for her voice to shake the window panes.  “I want to see you, smaller than a mouse!”  I stood frozen at the window, gawking at her blocking the view.  “Tiny dude, tiny dude, give me my due!”  Her second entreaty was even louder and shook my full belly, causing a quiet burp.  “If you don’t you’ll end up under my shoe!”  After a second she concluded, “But seriously, if you don’t come out I’ll tear the house up and grab you, so please just use the door.”

 

Unable to argue with her logic I went through the door and stepped into her shadow.  Fulda stood astride the door, feet firmly planted against the walls so that they blocked the windows, hands on her hips as though she had just won a great victory.  She leaned back, trying to peer over her ample chest down at me, and I just made out the bright blue of her irises beyond her navy shirt.  “Ah, there you are!” she declared, then took a second to chuckle.  “I could barely see you down there.”

 

While I stood gaping up at her tremendous form before me she squatted down and raised an arm outward.  In a theatrical sweep she turned her body and swung the arm down at me, swiping me with her fingers.  Her gigantic hand lifted me up, and everything whirled while she kept moving until her palm was perfectly horizontal.  Slowly she stood back up and lifted me up to her face, bringing me close enough to feel the heat off her nose.

 

Suddenly her face shot forward, pinning me against her palm with the great mound of cartilage.  Fulda shook her nose back and forth, viciously nuzzling me while I laid helpless in her hand.  As suddenly as it started she pulled back so that I was just below her pointed chin.  “I hope you missed me half as much as I missed you,” she said, a wide grin revealing a peek of her teeth.  “What did you get up to while I was gone?”

 

“Not quite your ankles,” I joked, amusing her to no end.  “I just had a look around the house.  It’s… really impressive, like someone shrank an entire house down.”  Fulda’s smile turned to a knowing one, and my jaw dropped.  “What, really?  No way!”  She ran her fingers across her lip, mimicking pulling a zipper closed.  “Well that’s, hm.  How are your sisters coming along with this, uh, size stuff?”  I changed the subject, seeing I wasn’t going to get a straight answer here.

 

“Surprisingly quick,” Fulda answered.  “They weren’t lying about being good students when they set their mind to it.  In a couple hours they learned what took me weeks.  It helped that they had someone who’d already translated everything teaching them, but…” she trailed off to think of how to word it.  “By the end of next week they’ll be able to make someone your size, and do it reliably the week after that.  Gina might be even quicker.”  Great, that hellion is better at it.  I sought another way to change the subject.

 

“So, is there, like, a minimum size?” I asked.  Fulda inclined her head, so I elaborated.  “If your sisters got their hands on me again, could they make me even smaller?  Could you, if you wanted?”

 

“Of course!” she exclaimed, loud enough that I clutched my ears reflexively.  “I can make you small enough that someone your size would be my size compared to you.  All you had to do was ask!”  I did some mental math and my eyes went wide.  That would be fractions of a millimeter.  A grain of sand would be like a boulder.  My eyes widened when she closed hers, a look of serenity coming over her face like the last time she shrank me.

 

“No, wait!” I protested.  “I was just asking, I don’t want you to-“

 

Her boisterous laughter cut me off, as well as spraying me and her palm with a fine mist.  “Oh, will you relax?” she began, as if this whole thing was hilarious.  “I said I can, not that I will.  You wouldn’t be any fun if you were that small.  It’d be too easy to lose you in my sock or something, and then I’d never find you.  Probably couldn’t even crush you.”  Fulda had hit right at the heart of my concern: her ability to crush me, not the possibility of her sisters kidnapping me again and doing that.

 

Fulda tilted her head down at me, and I looked back in expectation.  “You’ve been real sweet, you know,” she purred.  “You’ve indulged me more than a few times, and you, let’s say, survived my sisters.  I think you’re due a reward.”  Her grin terrified me now, and the thud of one footstep toward her bed did little to reassure me.

 

She flopped down messily onto her bed, throwing me onto my chest to the waiting cushion of her palm.  Before I could scramble back to my feet she had already begun moving me along her body.  Below me the dark blue terrain whizzed past, lowering into the valley of the small of her back.  Not long after that the landscape sharply rose again, a wide, split hill rising up beneath her hand.

 

When she held me perfectly in the center Fulda tilted her hand so that I was sent sliding along her palm.  After a brief drop I landed in the gap covered only by her taut shorts, and buoyed by her much more solid panties beneath them.  They bounced me like a trampoline several times until I finally came to a stop, reaching equilibrium atop the durable combination of fabrics.

 

Standing up on her already strained shorts was no mean task, and my feet slipped several times in my efforts to get back to my feet.  I stumbled into her buttock and leaned on it to steady myself, my body forming around the contour of the gentle curve.  With a simple thought Fulda flexed her glutes, knocking me away so that I stumbled backwards.  She flexed again, hitting me in the back and throwing me forward so that I ended up exactly where I had started.

 

Everything around me shook, and I was jostled along with it.  “I know you love my butt,” she began, relaxing her cheeks so that I could come to a rest, “and who wouldn’t?  I put a lot of work into it.  So knock yourself out!  Have as much fun with my ass as you want.  Knock yourself out with my ass if you want.  If you need me just let me know, I’m here to make my butt,” she slapped the outside of a butt cheek with her open hand, making a deafening crack and causing it to ripple from the force, “work for you.”  I’m sure she was grinning, but I still had a face full of her shorts to contend with.

 

After all those times I had strained to have my hand cover most of her ass, or let my gaze linger on it as she walked away, I could scarcely say she was wrong.  With me resting in a cleft between her butt cheeks however the situation seemed dramatically different.  No longer was it something to admire from a far, or by running my hand over its gentle contours.  Now it was a veritable landscape, blocking my view to the left and right with sharply rising slopes.

 

Fulda relaxed her buttocks and the trench I laid in became less deep.   Cautiously I crawled along the cloth below me until I found myself scaling one of her butt cheeks.  Soon enough I found myself standing erect again, so I pushed off from the soft slope in front of me and found I could support my own weight.  It was a curious position, I thought, to be standing as tall as I could and still be dwarfed by my girlfriend’s butt.  It could be worse though: she could be twerking again.

 

I looked up, back over the valley of her back, and saw it sharply rise to meet her head.  Fulda’s auburn hair flowed over her shoulders like a lava flow, reaching her shoulder blades before it abruptly stopped.  Her head was lowered as though she were resting, paying me no attention.  As a test I jumped against one buttock and felt my feet sink in, then when her taut flesh pushed back out I jumped, doing a backflip over her buttcrack.  I landed softly on the other side and slid back down, sitting in the trench she had placed me in.

 

For about fifteen minutes I stayed there, treating Fulda’s ass like a jungle gym.  I climbed up and jumped between her butt cheeks, bounced up and down on them, spread myself out on the side and squeezed.  During the more intense times I expect her to flex her butt, sandwiching me in between her cheeks and closing the trap.  All she did to react however was twitch one of her glutes to give me something more solid, and lazily raise her feet and kick them in the air before slamming them back down.

 

Since she was giving me free reign I decided to push the envelope a little more.  I strode down toward her legs, brushing my hands along the inside of her butt cheeks while I walked, until I came to a sharp drop down to the mattress.  Carefully I grabbed onto the shorts beside me and pushed off with my legs, then climbed around the warm hill until I stood atop her thigh.  In a couple more steps I was on her bare skin, my feet barely making a dimple, and turned around.

 

Normally I would be in awe of seeing her ass like this, but I had just used it as a playground and had other things on my mind.  I laid down against the smooth skin and lifted the bottom of Fulda’s shorts enough to make a tunnel.  Boldly I pushed forward, letting the fabric pull tight around me as I bumped up against her panties.  With a bit more effort I lifted this wall as well, then slid into the tunnel I had opened up.  Her panties closed around me, effectively sealing me against her ass.

 

Moving with two layers of fabric pressing all around me was more difficult than I expected, and it felt more like I was trapping myself here.  Despite that I soldiered on, climbing the steep slope of Fulda’s butt.  Her clothes ended up helping me, since they kept me from sliding back down to where I started.  Soon enough the ground leveled off, and I was embracing the bare flesh of Fulda’s round ass with the entirety of my being.

 

A tremendous force seized me by the waist and began dragging me back the way I came.  I scrambled for something to hold onto, but my weak grip could never compete with what was drawing me out now.  It was like being caught within a warm riptide.  In mere seconds I was back in open air, with my vision clear enough to see two fingers held me in an iron grip.

 

My world turned upside down when she lifted me up, and she rotated to be lying on her back.  Blood rushed to my head, and the feeling of vertigo was intensified by the landscape below me shifting.  She moved me slowly, carrying me in a deliberate fashion until I was dangling above her breasts.  “Feeling better?” she cooed, smirking.  I nodded, so she continued, “Still want to fool around?”

 

I was still sore and had strong misgivings about this, but it seemed she had already made up her mind.  There was a rush of movement as she pulled off her shirt, covering me in darkness for a moment while it rushed around me.  She lowered me back down toward her chest, her breasts straining against the black bra over them.  With her free hand she undid the clasps on her back, then set me down on the edge of her cleavage.  In a fluid movement she tore it off her chest and flung it off her bed, exposing her already erect nipples.

 

Dumbfounded I stood still and watched the liberated breasts expand to their natural shape, no longer bound by anything.  “Well?” Fulda’s voice boomed, causing the ground beneath me to rumble.  “Get to it!”

 

“Aren’t I in the wrong place?” I asked, eyeing the pointed nipple and pink areola around it.

 

She began her answer by sliding a hand down her midriff and into her shorts.  “Mmm, I think I’ll be fine,” she said.  “Unless you want me to use you as a sex toy?”

 

I didn’t reply, choosing instead to walk across the unsteady surface and step onto Fulda’s areola.  She shuddered when my feet made contact, and I grabbed onto her chest-high nipple for stability.  Quickly I undid my pants with my other hand and pushed them down with my boxers, making them pool around my ankles with my dick exposed.  Unsure of what else to do I wrapped my arms around the pink nub and began to thrust.

 

It was a weird situation, humping a nipple, but I had been in a lot of weird situations recently.  Each time I jerked my pelvis Fulda’s wrist shifted, working her pussy while I tweaked her nipples.  I squeezed harder, causing her to release a low, quiet moan, and tried to work out whether it would be better to thrust into or along the outside of the warm nub.

 

The absurdity of the situation fell to the back of my mind and I concentrated on the task at hand, grunting while I rubbed against and into Fulda’s nipple.  Her hand began to move more quickly, keeping pace with me, and I squeezed the low pillar even more tightly.  Her head rolled back and I clenched my teeth, feeling that shooting my load was imminent.

 

A few more thrusts and my prick released, spraying cum over one side of Fulda’s nipple.  Mere seconds later her arm went slack, having satisfied herself shortly after my orgasm.  I hung weakly from her nipple, still spurting around the base, and she looked down at me in a precarious position.  Her face was glowing, a smile plastered on her face and pupils dilated far beyond what they should have. 

 

Her free hand swung into view, clutching a tissue, and began its descent toward me.  I stepped back and cowered while it came down, convinced that she had decided to snuff me out after that.  Instead the tissue set down on her areola and began rubbing back and forth, cleaning up my jizz before it could dry.  In a second she was done, and tossed it onto the floor beside her.

 

“How’d you like it?” Fulda purred, and let her teeth linger on her bottom lip.  “Was it exactly what you imagined?”

 

“It was, uh,” I paused, struggling for the right words.  “Unusual.”  She cocked a brow in response, so I continued, “I’m not saying it was unpleasant!  Just that fucking your tit while you masturbate is a weird situation.”

 

Her smile turned into a smirk, and she answered, “Unless you want to get sucked into my vagina it’s the best we’ll get, little guy.  Don’t be too upset about it, though.  Damn near half the school would love to fuck my tits, and you get to do it while standing on them!”  The thought had occurred to me, but no one ever imagined it going down like this.

 

I pulled my pants back up and secured them around my waist, and she wiped off her hand on another tissue.  Our eyes briefly met, and she pointed a finger at me.  “Okay, onto my stomach with you,” she said, thrusting her finger forward.  It poked me straight in the chest and drove me back, pushing me off her bare tit and rolling down toward her waist.  “Don’t want you to get lost between them.”