- Text Size +

Fulda returned after a few minutes, though I felt her approach well before I saw her.  Each step she took generated a small earthquake, making my bones and organs jump when the shockwaves hit me.  They grew more intense as she drew closer, and when she turned the corner the image of the lumbering titaness was completed.  Her face stern, she scanned the carpet with her eyes until she spotted me, almost exactly where she had set me down.

 

In the time she was gone she had pulled a set of peach nylon stockings over her long, luscious legs, high enough that I could just see the garter sticking out from beneath her dress, and put on her pair of old, beat-up low top Converse.  She leaned against the wall seductively and looked down at me, curling a strand of auburn hair around her finger.  Though she tried to maintain her stern expression she couldn’t help but act flirtatious, taking joy in how she towered over me now.

 

“There’s the tiny intruder,” she boomed, her voice amplified many times by her size.  “You should start running, you little pest, because when I catch you I’m gonna smash you.”  Her words didn’t even have time to stop resonating in my ears before she stepped toward me, her stride crossing hundreds of feet at once.  Each time her foot landed I felt it before I heard it, my teeth chattering from her thunderous steps.  Half in awe and half in defiance I stood and watched her approach until the diamond pattern on her shoe’s rubber sole loomed over my head.

 

Fulda slammed the toe of her shoe down beside me with such force that my legs felt like jelly, staggering me so that I had to lean against the canvas.  She peeked over her breasts to look down at me, and said, “Hey, dingus.  I know I said I wouldn’t crush you, but it would really help me out if you ran away.  You know, act afraid of the titaness you pissed off.  Make me chase after you.  Think you can do that?”  I nodded.  “Good.”  She blew a strand of hair that had fallen into her face away, then continued, “I’m going to start again, and you’re going to treat me like the terrifying giantess that I am.”  With that she turned and stomped away, disappearing behind the corner again.

 

A few seconds later she came back around, stopped, and placed her hands on her hips.  “So this is the tiny interloper,” she declared, her voice brimming with confidence.  “Looks like your luck just ran out, because you can hide from me but you can’t run.”  Fulda took a slow, deliberate step forward, swinging her foot down so that it made an enormous impact, and I dutifully turned to run.  I set course for her bed, some distance away, knowing full well there was no way I could reach it before her bounding steps caught up with me.

 

The slow rhythm of her pounding footsteps dominated my hearing, and the tremors became more intense the closer she came.  I looked over my shoulder and saw her steadily approaching, walking with a very deliberate gait and taking small steps.  She grinned sadistically during her pursuit, no doubt relishing the role of a giantess chasing down someone at her feet.  After she took another step and put herself easily within leg reach of me I turned back around, hoping to avoid whatever move she made toward me.

 

I ran as fast as I could, but the soft carpet of Fulda’s room made it difficult.  Never before had I considered carpet to be rough terrain, but with each step my legs sank up to my knees in the long, plush fibers that a normal sized person would glide over.  Indeed, as my legs grew tired and each step became more difficult Fulda walked over it with ease, compressing the strands under her shoe while I slipped between them.  With a quick glance behind I saw that she was almost on top of me.

 

A shadow fell over the ground beside me, and very shortly was replaced by Fulda’s enormous shoe.  I stumbled from the impact, tripping over the carpet while the black and white rubber beside me settled atop it.  Shortly I recovered and soldiered on, nearly to her bed, when a shadow passed over me as well.

 

Fulda stomped her foot down in front of me, turned sideways so that it completely blocked my path.  The thundercrack from its impact made my ears start ringing, and the ground shook like never before.  It hit so close that I didn’t even have time to stumble before running face first into the dirty black canvas and fell, landing on my back.  While I looked up at her powerful legs she dragged her other foot closer, trapping me between her insteps, and leaned over so that she could see me.

 

“Looks like you’ve got nowhere left to go, pipsqueak,” her smug voice boomed.  Slowly I got to my feet, my knees still shaky from the tremendous shockwaves that had just run through them.  “Any last requests before I grind you into dust?”  She was being very convincing; for a second I believed she was really going to. 

 

If she wanted to have fun chasing me down I was going to make her earn it.  Instead of sputtering and begging for mercy I looked over the toe of her shoe and saw that I was about one of her shoe lengths away from her bed.  With a grin I set both arms against the rubber wall beside me and pressed off, dashing toward her toes.  When the wall curved inward I set a foot against the black line and pushed off, launching myself on top of her shoe.  Quickly I sprinted over the dirty white shoelace at the bottom and ran down the scuffed white toe before hopping off to land softly on the carpet.

 

Fulda clearly didn’t expect this and scrambled to block my path, her feet shifting as though they were about to move but never actually doing so.  The more ground I covered the more desperate she became, but she still had trouble deciding which foot to put forward.  When I was about to pass under the bed frame she let out a short yelp, followed by a booming crash that felt like it was going to shake the floor apart.  From under the bed’s shadow I looked back and saw her legs stretched out for the entire width of the bed.  In her fervor to demonstrate her dominance to me, she had tripped over her own feet.

 

I continued further under the bed, hoping to put as much space between us as possible before she recovered.  A great scraping rang out, and I looked over my shoulder to see her spinning towards me on the ground.  Fulda spotted me immediately, and her cold eyes narrowed in anger.  “Looks like the twerp’s got some ticks,” she declared, pushing herself forward with her feet.  “You’re only delaying the inevitable.”  She pushed herself forward again and burst through the foot of her bed, nearly filling up the frame with her massive form.  Even lying on the ground she seemed tremendous to me.

 

She raised her hand as high as she could, touching her fingertips to the box spring dozens of feet above my head, and held it over me.  Ferociously she brought it down, swatting at the carpet no more than an inch to my right.  I stumbled along amid the quakes until I passed her tree-sized index finger only to be knocked prone by her other hand crashing down on the other side.  Pinned almost directly between her enormous hands, I began crawling among the carpet to get further away from her.

 

Fulda’s fingers curled against the ground, pushing herself even further under the bed.  She stopped suddenly and the entire frame shook, accompanied by a dull thud.  I flipped myself over and saw that her butt had caught against the bed frame, stopping any further pursuit down here.  Strain was evident on her face while she tried to get through the chokepoint, and I leisurely backed away from her, confident that I was in the clear.

 

Unfortunately I had failed to notice that her elbows were bent, and she was far from letting me escape.  With one swift movement she shot an arm forward, extending a hand past me, and before I could turn around she swung it back toward me.  Her fingertips scooped me up, and G-forces kept me pressed against the soft, whorled skin until her hand leveled out.  Then she curled her fingers inward, dropped me into her palm, and pressed her fingers down atop me.  She firmly pinned me in the center of her hand before backing out, no doubt satisfied with her captive.

 

It was difficult to see anything through the mammoth finger pressing down on me, but I felt every sharp, jerking motion she made while holding me.  My insides tried to leap out of my mouth when she pushed herself back out from under the bed, and they nearly burst through my feet when she suddenly stopped.  While she stood she didn’t even need to keep her finger on me – the forces from her movement kept me firmly stuck against her skin.  When the ascent stopped my arms and legs involuntarily flung upward, slapping against her finger before falling back to my sides.

 

A massive weight lifted off my chest and I felt that I could breathe freely again, a thought that was quickly disabused by the sight that greeted me.  Fulda’s titanic face filled my view, her frosty blue eyes glaring at me and her pink, glossy lips turned up on the side in a smirk.  Her rounded, Germanic nose twitched almost imperceptibly upon my reveal, and her soft, full cheeks flushed.  She held me in silence for a few seconds, until I realized that there was one thing missing from this and only I could give it.

 

“Oh mighty giantess, please let me go!” I began, trying my best to sound pathetic.  “I didn’t mean any offense, and only wanted to admire your beauty up close!  If you let me go I promise never to return, and-“

 

“Silence!”  Fulda’s booming voice interrupted me, and her warm breath buffeted me with gale-force winds.  “I grow tired of your mewling, pest!  You had your chance to beg, and you wasted it on an idiotic escape attempt.  Your flattened corpse will serve as an example to all the other bugs who dare to trespass in my domain.”

 

Fulda’s face turned to grim determination, and she raised her other hand high.  My eyes widened when she began to swing her hand down at full speed with her fingers on a direct course to swat me against her other hand.  Almost instantaneously her hand closed the distance, and I heard the resonating slap when her hands came together.  Her fingers continued swinging downward, and the deep, gentle whorls of her fingerprint filled my vision.  I squeezed my eyes shut, sure that she was finally taking this too far.

 

Pain did not flood my body, and after a few tense seconds I forced my eyes back open.  Her fingertip still dominated my vision, but it no longer seemed like Fulda was going to smash me.  She nudged her finger down, tapping my entire upper body as gently as she could, and let out what was to her a high-pitched “Boop!”  To me it was more like a resonating growl.  Nonetheless she pulled her fingers away, letting me feel some relief at last.

 

Fulda had dropped character and was smiling a big, toothy grin at me.  I smiled back, glad that my life was no longer imperiled by my titaness girlfriend.  “That was so fun!” she exclaimed, her eyes lighting up.  “I was hoping you’d try to climb up my stockings like you always say you’re going to, but trying to hide under my bed was nice too.  And that begging at the end was a nice touch, it made me feel really powerful.  Did you have fun, too?”

 

I gulped.  There was no right answer here for me, I knew.  If I didn’t like it she was going to get mad at me, and if I did I could look forward to more of this in the future.  In the end I decided that I should keep her happy, especially considering how the rest of the night went, and I could tell her about my concerns later.  “Yeah, it was great!” I told her.  “You play the part of an angry giantess well, and I was in suspense the whole time you chased me down.”

 

“See, I knew I was right,” she said smugly.  “You did want to be like a bug to me, you just didn’t want to admit it.  Maybe one day I’ll have the girls come over and make you feel really small, how about that?”

 

There was absolutely nothing I wanted less, but I wanted to keep her placated.  “I’ll look forward to it!”

 

“Just don’t try to leave me for Anni.”  She winked before continuing, “I know she’s like a legit Amazon, but she’s my best friend and would crush you figuratively then literally if you did.”  I remembered her eagerness to swat me earlier that night and knew that Fulda wasn’t joking about that.  In response I only nodded, and she said, “I’m just kidding, you dork, I know you wouldn’t.”

 

Fulda let out a tremendous yawn, revealing her gaping maw lined by a row of perfect, pearly white teeth on the top and bottom.  “It’s about bed time though, isn’t it?”  I silently agreed, having just ran for my life, and the adrenaline was sure to wear off soon.  “I had some more stuff planned, but… well, there will be other nights.”  Her grin did not make me feel any better.

 

She reached behind herself and unzipped her dress, then with a shrug slipped it off so that it pooled around her feet.    I looked over her monumental, well-built body and saw that her full breasts were on the verge of bursting out of a black lace bra, expertly matched with her panties.  In front her nipples nearly poked through, two hard bumps clearly visible beneath the fabric.  It looked as though she enjoyed that more than I thought.

 

Watching her undress made my mind go where any straight man’s would, even though those breasts could pin me against the mattress and smother me.  “You know, it’s Friday and we don’t really have anything to do tomorrow,” I offered.  “Maybe we could mess around a bit, see how it is with me at this size?”

 

Fulda bit her lower lip and answered, “I kind of don’t really need to.”  She slipped her shoes off and stepped out of her dress.  “Watching you run in fear from my steps, towering over you like a building, hearing you beg… it got me going more than I thought it would.”  With her free hand she rolled her stockings down until she could slide them off with her feet, making her hand sway back and forth like the deck of a ship.  “I mean, if you want to jerk off on me or something I wouldn’t stop you if I even noticed, it’s just… I’m good.  Maybe some other night.”  Damn, she called my bluff in her usual blunt fashion.

 

With that Fulda threw the blanket off her bed and plopped down, her feet hanging off the edge of the mattress.  Carefully she moved her hand until it hovered above her washboard abs then tilted it, causing me to slide out of her palm and land in the center of her midriff.  I rolled along her taut tummy until I bumped into her belly button, then turned at looked up her body.  She peered down at me between the peaks of her breasts and said, “Night, tiny boyfriend!  Don’t let the bed bugs bite!”  The tanned skin around me suddenly became overcast when she threw a sheet over us, and then darkness reigned absolute when she turned off her nightstand lamp.  “I’m serious about that,” she continued, “you’re about their size now.”

 

Fulda’s body heat kept me supremely warm, and the steady rise and fall of her chest while she breathed helped me relax.  I considered the mountainous breasts not too far from me and considered following her advice, then I thought about crawling into her panties and doing the same.  Her gentle breathing was making me drowsy though, and despite what she said I knew she would know I did it: the last thing I wanted was for her to believe that her threatening my life turned me on.

 

Finally I found the intersection of four of Fulda’s abdominal muscles, laid down, and curled up there.  “Night,” I muttered before closing my eyes so I could drift off to sleep, never more comfortable than I was right then.

Chapter End Notes:

And that's the end of his first night shrunken!  Don't worry though, he still has many trials and tribulations to go through at the hands of normal-sized women.