- Text Size +

Fulda loomed over me in silence for a bit, trying to find the right words.  Out of the two of us she was always the one taking action while I ended up having to use my words.  Her enormous blue eyes darted around in thought, and she pressed her lips together while considering how to move forward. 

 

“We’ve been together for a while now,” Fulda finally said, doing her best to make her booming voice gentle, “and I’ve been thinking about us.  About our future together.”  Nothing she said yet had made me feel any better: this could still go either way.  “You know I’m going off to college soon, and I really like you.  You’ve been such a great sport about this whole inch-tall thing, too.  I’ve finally decided that, when I go, I want – “

 

A loud knock on the door interrupted her.  Fulda turned to look at the door angrily, then turned her attention back to me.  “When I move out, I’m going to –“ The knock came again, louder and more insistent.  She rolled her eyes.  “Worst fucking time.  Don’t go anywhere, I’ll be right back.”  Reluctantly she slid backward off the bed, fixing me with a gentle gaze as she moved to the door.  After a quick smile she cracked the door open and peeked through.  “What do you want?  I’m busy.”

 

“Fulda, can I come in for a minute?”  Gina asked through the door.  “I really need to talk to you about something.”  Fulda sighed and gave me a helpless look.

 

“Yeah, sure,” Fulda answered, opening the door all the way before taking a few steps back.  Gina crossed the threshold, stooping nearly in half to avoid hitting her head on the frame.  She was more dressed than I would expect for a lazy Saturday at home, with black stockings over her gangly legs and a pair of charcoal shorts with the bottoms rolled.  A black shirt with sleeves down to her elbows was stretched tight around her as a consequence of her immense height, and I noticed she had even taken the time to braid her hair.  Something didn’t add up.

 

“What’s going on?” Fulda asked when Gina had finally gotten settled in the room.  It was weird seeing her crane her neck back so far to look at someone when talking to them, but Gina barely fit in the room anymore without having to bend over. 

 

“It’s just, I’ve been thinking about something since I outgrew you,” Gina began.  Though she was technically correct, I felt she was taking some liberties with the truth.  “Up until now you were like a giantess to me, always towering over me and Jess.  But now I’m the giantess here, and I wonder, how do you feel being dwarfed by your kid sister?”

 

Fulda rolled her eyes.  “Gina, we all knew you’d be the tallest for a while, it really doesn’t bother me,” she replied.  “My best friend’s like a foot taller than me and I’ve never had a problem with it.”

 

“You’re just so small to me now, it’s like you’re practically a child,” Gina continued, completely ignoring Fulda’s answer.  “Do you ever think that maybe I didn’t grow at all, and you’re just shrinking?”  She was definitely up to something.

 

“Gina, that’s a silly question, of course not.  I’m still taller than everyone but you and Anni, everyone else would have to be shrinking too.”

 

“Does it bother you that, one day, you’ll shrink so much I’ll be able to keep you in a jar by my bed?”  Gina smirked, and grew slightly.  Wait, if she had grown at all her head would have banged into the ceiling.  She was shrinking Fulda!  “That someday you’ll be as pathetic to me as your tiny boyfriend is?  Are you afraid of the day you look up at me from the floor, screaming for my attention, and I can’t even hear you?  Will you plead for me not to crush you after I’ve trapped you under my foot, entirely by accident?”

 

“Gina, stop it,” Fulda demanded.  “This isn’t funny, you’re seriously abusing your power.”  She was just a bit shorter than Gina’s legs now, and her rapid shrinking showed no signs of stopping.

 

“Look, I get it, you’re in denial,” Gina taunted.  “You probably never imagined that you would be like an insect to me, scurrying around on the floor, trying to hide from your sisters.  And I know what it’s like to be the shortest member of the family, so I can relate to how you feel.  I wasn’t small enough to fit inside your shoe though, so you’re on your own with that.”

 

By now Fulda was down to Gina’s knees, and none too pleased with it.  “This is bullshit and you know it!” she protested, desperation edging into her voice.  “You grow me back right now or there’ll be hell to pay!”

 

Gina chuckled at her sister’s pleas.  “But I’m not doing anything!  You’re just so incredibly small beside me, and I keep growing, that it seems like you’re getting smaller!  There’s nothing I can do about it, you’re just so small naturally that everyone seems enormous to you.”  Fulda passed her ankles, and her protests had become little more than furious shouting.  “Really, I think you’re just jealous.”

 

I peered over the edge of the bed and saw Fulda standing in front of Gina, not even tall enough to crest her big toe now.  It took a bit of effort to find her, and I realized that’s how other people saw me, too.  Nothing more than a puny, roughly human-like body on the ground, almost invisible to the eyes of someone who didn’t explicitly know they were there.

 

Gina knelt down, and with one swift movement of her hand Fulda had disappeared.  The overgrown girl whispered into her cupped palm, and a moment later her eyes darted to the bed.  In two bounding steps she was practically on top of me, looking down with her smug smile.  “And what’s this?  My speck of a sister’s tiny boyfriend trying to hide from me?  Well that won’t do at all.”  Her hand darted down, and the next thing I knew I was surrounded by darkness and subjected to intense g-forces.

 

Two pinpricks of light appeared, and I felt myself in a freefall.  I landed on one of the creases of Gina’s soft palm, then her ensnaring hand shot away, leaving me unobstructed.  Gina sharply cupped her hand and I was sent stumbling toward the center, where I collided with Fulda.  The two of us collapsed in the middle with me on the bottom, and I winced under her still substantial weight.

 

Slowly she stood, freeing me from beneath her substantial mass, then offered a hand to me.  I took it, and before my fingers could even fully intertwine with her much longer digits she pulled me to my feet.  Though she had been shrunk Fulda still towered over me, the top of my head barely reaching the bottom of her breasts.  She grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me into her, slamming my face into her flat, toned tummy.  Her grip strengthened and she held me tight against her, probably trying to find some comfort now that her world had been flipped upside down.  My hands almost involuntarily clapped against her lower back and butt, showing her that I was still here for her even now.

 

We held each other tightly while Gina walked back to her room, keeping each other standing through the constant swaying and rough shocks.  There was no need to say anything, we both knew how scared the other was.  Fulda had seen first-hand how Gina had dominated us in that cage, and I knew that Gina had little to no regard for the lives of those smaller than her.  Trapped in her palm, we both knew that we were at Gina’s mercy now.

 

A door slammed shut, sealing us into Gina’s realm.  Rapidly she dropped us to the ground then tilted her hand, roughly spilling us onto the carpet before standing back to her monstrous height.  Gina beamed down at us struggling to stand back up, her smug grin dozens of feet wide.  “Hey Jess, come here!” she implored, managing to tear her shining eyes away from us for a moment.  “I managed to find our tiny sister!”

 

A series of thuds shook the ground, making it even harder for us to get back to our feet, and the other titaness appeared opposite Gina.  She knelt on the floor and looked us over, then ran a hand through her dark blond hair.  “Oh wow, that’s really her!” Jess exclaimed.  “I always thought she was just something our parents made up.  I mean, how could we possibly have a sister who’s barely an inch tall?”

 

Gina stifled a laugh.  “I know!  We’re both so tall, and yet our oldest sister is like a bug compared to us!  It really doesn’t make any sense.”  She squatted down and leaned forward, letting her straw-colored braid fall over her shoulder.  “Fulda, we’re both tall and still growing, while you could disappear underfoot without a second thought.  We’re supposed to be related, so… why are you so smallllll?”  Her voice raised sharply at the end, emphasizing her vocal fry in the same manner she had done to me many times before.

 

Fulda looked positively incensed.  “Because you shrank me, that’s why!” she shouted at her sisters looming over us.  Now that she wasn’t thousands of times my size her voice sounded completely normal to me.  No longer did her words resonate in my ears and cause my insides to vibrate.  “And if I’d known you were going to be such a spoiled brat afterwards I never would have given you that extra height to begin!”

 

“You really shouldn’t blame others for your own shortcomings, Fulda,” Gina chided.  “It’s very small-minded of you.”  She stood back up to her terrifying height and considered the two of us once more.  “You need to learn how to talk to your betters.”  With that her foot shot forward, precisely bowling over Fulda while missing me.  When her foot set down Fulda was beneath the instep, the tips of her fingers barely poking out from beneath the mammoth foot atop her.

 

I rushed forward and jammed my fingers beneath Gina’s foot, trying my best to lift it off Fulda.  “Let her go!” I shouted as I vainly tugged against the pitch black nylon.  Even though my fingers slipped against it I knew I had no chance of moving such a massive object, but I knew I had to try.

 

“Oh hey, that’s this?” Jessica exclaimed, and I felt her fingers pinch around my body.  She tore me away from Gina’s foot with a force I could never have hoped to resist and held me in front of her.  Jess held me in front of her, carefully considering me with her dull blue eyes, and gave a quick squeeze that made me yelp in pain.  “Did our itty-bitty sister manage to get a boyfriend?”

 

“Oh, is that what that is?” Gina asked, keeping Fulda solidly pinned by her foot.  “I thought it was some little speck of dust clinging to our sister that she couldn’t get off.  Are you sure it’s a person and not like a flea or something?”

 

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure,” Jess replied.  “I think it was trying to crawl under your foot to be with Fulda, I had to pull it back for its own safety.”

 

“Oh, I forgot she was under there!”  Gina lifted her foot, revealing a very distraught Fulda who began gasping for breath.  She quickly laid down, propping herself up on her arms above her sister.  “You’re very lucky I didn’t smash you, so I’d appreciate it if you paid me back right now.”  Her head dropped until her nose hit Fulda’s stomach, making her curl up from the impact.  “Tell me why you’re so small!”

 

“B- because I am?” Fulda asked, unsure what this titanic tyrant even wanted to hear.

 

“You can do better.”  Gina sported a mischievous grin when she looked up at me in Jess’s hand.  “Maybe you need something else to motivate you.  Jess, give me he boyfriend.”  Without protest Jess handed me over, placing me directly in the center of Gina’s palm.  She held me in front of her face, close enough to touch her raw, pink lips.  “I’m going to ask you one more time, Fulda: Why are you so small?”  The gust of wind from her voice knocked me down, and flecks of spittle wetted my entire front.

 

As soon as she finished the question Gina parted her lips, and with a quick jerk tossed me through the gap.  I hit her tongue hard, then slid down the slimy appendage to land among her frenulum.  She closed her lips, casting me back into darkness before bringing her tongue back down.  Vainly I pushed against it, but even this was too heavy, and its incredible sponginess did little to help my chances. 

 

My skin burned from being submerged in saliva, but I had nothing with which to scream.  The tip of her tongue wedged under me and lifted me up, then flicked me so I was back on its center.  A gust of hot air buffeted me while light poured into her mouth in starts, though I was held firmly in place by her saliva.  I’d never heard someone speak from inside their own mouth before so I had no idea what she said, and I hoped to never have enough experience to learn.  Once her lips stopped moving though she slammed me against the roof of her mouth, causing my limbs to splay out, stuck between her soft tongue and hard palate.  Gina began tilting her head back, and when the tongue disengaged I already imagined myself sliding down her gullet.

 

I was very surprised when her tongue coiled backward and a burst of air threw me out between her lips again.  Before I could scream I landed hard in her palm, a small pool of saliva around me.  Gina quickly lowered me into her lap, where she dried my front off with a few quick dabs with the tail of her shirt.  It was still damp, but I was too afraid to ask her to do a more thorough job.

 

“See how easy that was?” Gina asked.  “You’re small because you deserve to be!  If you weren’t you would have grown up big and tall, like your sisters.  Instead you never grew past the size of a gnat, and you’re lucky I don’t swat you like one.”  She leaned forward, and her other hand soon deposited Fulda beside me.

 

Gina stood, tossing the two of us side to side in her palm.  I could see Fulda considering a jump over the side, so I put a comforting hand on her shoulder.  “Hey.  I love you,” I said.  “Please don’t.”  That seemed to be enough to dissuade her, and she instead fell back against me.

 

After just a few steps of her massive stride Gina had brought us over to her desk.  Unceremoniously she dropped us onto the hard wood, causing us to slide along the varnished surface until we bumped into each other.  We were still entirely in Gina’s shadow while she stood triumphantly over us, watching us squirm beneath her.

 

“I just can’t get over how small you are!” Gina declared.  “Why, I feel like I could just…”  She raised a hand, spreading her fingers out as wide as possible, and slammed it onto the desk.  Fulda screamed while her palm raced toward us, and I held myself tightly against her.  The table shuddered with tremendous force as Gina’s hand slapped against it, near enough that we could feel the heat coming off her skin.  Over the cacophonous crash we heard her laugh, then she withdrew her hand.

 

“No, I’m not going to break my new toys just yet.”  Gina leaned in close enough that we couldn’t see anything beyond her face.  Her clear blue eyes looked as though they were about to devour us, and she twisted her braid around a finger.  “Just remember that I can, and I’m watching you.”  Then the stood and walked away, leaving me to console a weeping Fulda.