- Text Size +

I slept like a log, my exhausted and thoroughly battered body slipping back to sleep almost immediately.  It wasn’t until Fulda nudged me with her finger, sending a wave of pain throughout my body, that I jolted awake.  She was already dressed and ready to go to volleyball practice.  From the looks of it she had been up and about for at least an hour, and somehow avoided waking me up that whole time.

 

“Oh, sorry,” she said, placing her hand over her mouth.  “You’re probably still really sore, huh?”  I nodded at my girlfriend looming over me, focusing on her breasts barely contained by her team’s blue shirt.  “Just bear with me for a few seconds and I’ll let you get back to resting.”  Fulda’s hand overtook me easily and plucked me off the pillow.  Sharp jabs of pain returned, but over my wincing he explained, “I think you’ll be safer in your house while I’m gone today.  Plus, you and Anni can keep each other company until I get back.  She could probably use someone to talk to right now.”  While she talked she carried me over to the house and slid back a panel in the roof.  Carefully she lowered me into the square hole, waved goodbye to me, and closed it before leaving, the weakening quakes of her footfalls signifying her departure.

 

The hallway was dimly lit by the light spilling in from the rest of Fulda’s room, and I carefully stalked my way to the bedroom.  Through the open door I saw Anni laying on the bed, feet hanging well off the edge.  Her eyes were open and staring at the ceiling.  I knocked on the door.  “Mind if I come in?” I asked.

 

“Sure,” she answered, stirring slightly above the covers.  Anni’s voice sounded weak, as if she had been crying.

 

While I walked toward her bed she pushed herself up so that she was sitting, grimacing with each movement.  She swung her legs over and set them down on the floor with a light thud, thighs inclined upward from the length of her shins.  Her stockings had a large hole on her left thigh with smaller tears up and down their considerable length, and her ruby shirt was ripped along her midriff.  Bruises spotted her arms and what I could see under the torn shirt, and she sported a pretty bad split lip and a cut over her eyebrow.  It looked like I was right about her crying: her mascara was running in long trails down her cheeks.

 

“Hey,” I said, coming to a stop in front of her.  Even sitting down she was taller than me by quite a bit.  The bed looked ridiculous beneath her, as did everything else in the room.  We awkwardly looked at each other, doing our best not to call attention to our mutual wounds in silence.  Her eyes were downcast while mine darted nervously around.  Finally, I broke the uncomfortable silence the only way I knew how.  “How you feeling?”

 

“How the fuck do you think?” Anni replied with a snarl.  “What kind of question is that?”  She glared at me and I looked down at the floor.  I turned to leave, but a hand on my shoulder stopped me.  “Wait, I’m sorry.  That was uncalled for.  I’m just having a hard time dealing with this, you know?” 

 

“Yeah, I know,” I replied, moving back in front of her.  “Back when Fulda first shrank me it was a huge shock.  Coping with it took a few days.  It didn’t help that she kept acting like she was going to crush or eat me, either.”  I decided not to add that her trying to smash me within minutes of it didn’t make it any easier since that would only be kicking her while she’s down.

 

“It’s not just that,” Anni said, placing her hands atop her kneecaps.  “Fulda’s kid sister fucking clowned on us in there.  She beat up two adults just by being bigger than us, like we never had a chance.  Doesn’t that burn you a little?”

 

I thought about it for a moment before answering.  “Not really, but it’s different for me.  For the past few months she’s been growing steadily, and the taller she got the more she liked to push me around.  This was the first time she was able to really let go on me though.”

 

“Wait a minute, go back a bit.”  Anni was grinning as though I had said something funny.  “You’ve been getting bullied by a little girl for months?  Why didn’t you do something about it, like, I don’t know, anything?  Are you really that weak?”

 

“She’s not really that little to me.”  I mimed her height, placing a hand a good bit above my head.  “And what am I going to do, hit her?  There’s no way I come out of that looking good.  I just did my best to avoid her.  It worked pretty well until… well until just now.”

 

Anni shrugged.  “Guess you’ve got a point.”  Her hand tapped the mattress beside her and scooted over, so I took a seat next to her.  She was mostly legs, but I didn’t even come up to her shoulders sitting.  Grinning, she looked down at me leaning inward due to her indentation on the bed.

 

We sat in silence a while longer.  There wasn’t really anything to say, and we never did have that much in common.  It was nice to see another person who couldn’t smash me into paste for once though, and I appreciated that much.  Since our worlds got turned upside down by this it was good to have someone else going through this with me, even if she wouldn’t be here for long.

 

She was the first to speak again after several minutes.  “You know, I’m sorry for how I treated you since the incident.”  Anni was looking straight forward.  “Trying to smash you, flicking you, putting you in my stocking… looking back, none of that was okay.  You must have been terrified and I sure as hell didn’t help.  Guess I just couldn’t see how it looked from your perspective, having a giant woman trying to squash you, until it happened to me.”

 

“Yeah, you’ve been pretty mean,” I replied after taking in a deep breath.  “You were mean before too, though, so it wasn’t really a surprise.  You always did your best to intimidate me and make me self-conscious, especially in front of Fulda.  Sometimes I thought you came up with ways to fuck with me at home.”

 

“I can see where you’re coming from.  I probably look like a giant to you normally, and doing all that stuff must mess with your head.  But just like you can’t help being short, I didn’t ask to be this tall either.  It was just some gentle teasing and you didn’t seem to mind, at least not until you blew up at Fulda for it and broke up with her.”

 

“We got back together.”

 

“Yeah, when she threatened to eat you.  Don’t bullshit me.”  Anni gave me a self-satisfied grin before proceeding.  “You know, I only did that sort of stuff because I was jealous.  I always thought you were cute ever since you were knee-height.  Didn’t think you’d go for a woman two feet taller than you though.”  I gulped, seeing where this was going.  She inched her hand along the mattress until it covered mine, her fingers nearly as long as my whole hand.  “But now I’m only an inch taller than you…”

 

I had to admit that the offer was tempting.  Anni had never been rough on the eyes, and her being twice my size did not seem like such an issue now – not after humping the nipple of a woman the size of a mountain range.  And really, what’s the harm?  Tomorrow morning she would be back to her normal, impossibly huge size, and I would be underfoot to her again.  Maybe she’d tell Fulda, but that would be herself at risk, and it’s not like I’d exactly been living the high life lately.

 

Fuck it, I told myself, and eased my hand from beneath Anni’s smothering mitt.  I slid it around her waist and pulled myself toward her, resting my head against her shoulder.  She giggled and clamped her hand back over mine before standing, rocketing me to my feet as well.  While keeping my hand pinned against her she turned to face me, putting me eye to crotch.  Almost involuntarily I lowered my hand down to clasp her butt, one cheek dwarfing my palm. 

 

Anni got down on her knees, bringing her chin down to my eyes, and seized me with one powerful hand.  Effortlessly she held me still while lowering her head and planted her lips atop mine.  I was scarcely able to keep pace with her, and after a moment she had forced her tongue into my mouth, filling it momentarily before it withdrew.  She pressed in harder and I braced my hands on her sides, barely managing to keep her from pushing me over.  After a few minutes and several more skillful flicks of her tongue I was fully erect and ready to go.

 

Before I could do anything about it Anni stood, dwarfing me with her legs alone once more.  She grabbed the hem of her skirt and lifted it, then draped it over my head, pinning my face against her panties.  I could see where this was going, and I slid my hands up her thighs to slip my fingertips inside their elastic band.  Forcefully I pulled them down, revealing her freshly-shaven pussy with a single strip of hair in the middle.  Apparently she had been expecting to show a shrunken man her pussy before she came over last night.

 

I was the perfect height to give her head, and when her hands encompassed the back of my skull I realized that was exactly what she had in mind.  I placed my lips against her vertical ones and wedged my tongue through them to begin probing her vagina with it.  Anni arched her spine, snapping my head back, so I must have been doing something right.  Several years ago I had heard a stand-up comedian do a bit about how, the perfect pattern is writing the alphabet with your tongue, and absent any other guidance I went with that.

 

At the apex of the first A the tip of my tongue happened upon her clit, where it lingered briefly.  Anni shuddered bodily, shoving my face into her crotch, and I knew I was on the right track.  I decided to continue, pausing only when I needed to take a quick breath, though the air down here reeked of her vaginal juices.  Her moans compelled me to continue despite the concern of her falling on top of me if her legs went slack.

 

Just when I was finishing the L, I heard a door slam downstairs followed by rapid footsteps up the stairs.  I tried to pull away but Anni’s hands held me fast.  “Just a little… more…” she whispered, and I had no choice but to oblige.  A door across the hall slammed shut while I was midway through the M, and after the first downstroke of the N a whoop of indescribable joy boomed through three walls to reach us.  The door slammed again, accompanied by a rush of fluid from inside Anni, and she held my face firmly against her while she twitched in ecstasy.

 

The door to Fulda’s room slammed shut, and powerful footfalls began to rock the house.  Anni let go of me finally, allowing me to duck from beneath her skirt, and she quickly pulled her panties back up.  I cleaned my face with a discarded shirt from one of Fulda’s previous victims and hoped that she wouldn’t notice the wet spot over Anni’s crotch.  Through the window I saw two pairs of legs approaching – one the familiar bronzed skin of Fulda, the other the dreaded alabaster of one of her sisters – with the impact of their enormous feet hitting the floor shaking the house each time they set one down.

 

Fulda stopped when she was practically standing over the house, and her sister a few strides back.  “I missed you, my tiny friends!” she bellowed loud enough to rattle the windows.  “Why don’t you come outside and greet me?”  We hardly had a choice in the matter: she had proven on multiple occasions before that she was willing to pull the roof off and take us by force.  I grabbed Anni’s hand to keep her from stumbling and headed into the hallway, then down the stairs and out the door.

 

Fulda stood astride the door, hands on hips as usual, her immense legs barely covered at all by her dark blue volleyball shorts.  The toes of her black shoes rested against the outer wall of the house, and I craned my neck back to look up the entirety of her monumental length.  Her face lit up when she spotted us, but I was dismayed to see that past her head someone else’s body continued.  My eyes darted from her auburn hair to the contrasting light blue shirt behind her, and followed it past the set of broad shoulders and slender neck to the face looking down at us, head nearly bumping against the ceiling.  Gina.

 

“Wow, they’re so small!” she chirped.  “Even smaller than you, big sister!  They’re pathetic compared to us.  Why don’t we crush them like the bugs they are?”  I realized that Gina’s socks were also up against the house, but her feet were so much larger than Fulda’s she could still stand upright behind her.

 

“Not these two, little sis,” Fulda replied.  It’s very possible her standing there was the only thing keeping Gina from smashing us flat.  “Anni and my boyfriend are mine.  If you really want to crush someone go shrink someone yourself, you’re clearly more than capable.”

 

Gina wrinkled her nose.  Clearly she did not like that answer.  “Hm.  Your boyfriend’s always been this small, right?”  Fulda nodded and made a vague noise in the affirmative.  “It’s a wonder we haven’t crushed him before now on accident, he’s so tiny!  Like, I don’t even think I’d notice-“

 

“That’s quite enough, Gina,” Fulda cut her off.  “Why don’t you go lord your height over Jess now that you’ve broken the eight foot mark and leave me with these two?”

 

Gina pouted.  “And why can’t you make it so everyone is this small compared to me?”

 

Fulda grinned.  “If you’ve ever seen a Godzilla movie you know why.  Now run along and leave me alone with them.”  The house behind us nearly rattled apart while Gina stomped away, doubling over in the doorway before she slammed it.  Fulda’s smile spread when she was the tallest person in the room again.  “So.  Have fun while I was gone?”