- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Your new size already has your future looking bleak, but even more so after an uncomfortable close up with Buster.

You are confused about what you should do now as you fall back to depressingly sit down on the dirty brown carpet. 


 


The question is... What could you do? You are probably an inch tall or maybe less while trapped in an unhygienic teenage boy room, who is really disgusting by the way. Another thing, the two people you happened to get aquatinted with were both humanoid creatures. 


 


You let out an unreasonable sigh as tried to come to terms with this unrealistic reality. Luckily your stomach growled, forcing you out of the depression you were about to sink into. You gaze at the stale cheese puff beside you that you were snacking on, then removed your gaze to see if there was anything useful around that you could eat because you could tell from the taste of the cheese puff that it has been on the floor for quite awhile.


 


Your gaze happens to fall unto Buster's giant red converse shoe that looked as if it had seen better days. You shake your head as the trauma from earlier starts to replay, causing you to shudder. You unconsciously take a nervous glance at Buster, who is still sitting at the table working on his report much to your relief as you let out again a sigh. 


 


You steel your nerves as you stand up to go exploring through the giant teenage slob's room for something to eat.  You notice the clothes hamper by his door is full, so that is probably why there are so many clothes on the floor crumpled in the area you are at around it. You begrudgingly walk around a pile of clothes while your nose is assaulted by an unclean musty smell with a hint of a cheese like odor. Your nose crinkles up as you look over at the pile and see aged cheese with dried tomato sauce strewn on a sea-green shirt. You shake your head while feeling sorry for his future place when he gets out on his own because if he is already this much of a slob staying with his parents, imagine how bad and unhygienic he would be when he is out on his own.


 


As you walk away from the 'laundry' area, you notice that you are not that far away from his door and wonder if you should leave Buster's room to go to his parent's room or something else, but you decide against it for now as you keep walking in the opposite direction of his door while noticing you are moving in the direction of his desk.


 


You notice his desk is connected to some kind of bed in the air by beams as you keep hearing him grunt and mutter as he writes. You carefully move around for some parts of the rug threads are sticky and also you do not want to alert the slob's attention for now.


 


You walk past a red chest shaped something like a pirates chest, which amuses you as you think about treasure planet, then step onto magenta embroidered scarlet rug for you see a few jellybeans strewn astray on top of it in the distance. Your stomach growls telling you to hurry up, which you respond by breaking into a run, but you are suddenly knocked off of your feet due to quickly approaching thunderous footfalls. You try to regain focus as you open your eyes to see Buster's matted fur covered meaty toes in your view. 


 


You hurriedly get up to nervously backtrack towards the dresser behind you, but ended up falling down due to you bumping into a jelly bean. You mockingly shake your head at yourself as you try not gag from the smell of his wiggling meaty toes in front of you. You cringe at your up close view of  blackish colored toe gunk, which was a highly notable contrast to see due to his pale white toes. The sight of his yellowish brown kind of toenails did not make this revolting experience any better for you. You grimace at the sight of the unhygienic teenager, especially when he raised his foot slightly to give you a glimpse of his meaty wrinkled pasty soles, which had cheese puffs crumbs, carpet lint, and whatever else the other stuff was strewn across it. You decided your new main objective was no longer food, but to create some distance between you two, however you realized you could not stand up. You struggled to turn your head to see that the back of your shirt and shorts were stuck to the gooey substance of the cracked open jelly bean. You felt angered at the absurdity of this bad luck and turned your gaze upwards toward the gigantic teen.


 


Buster was in a slightly agitated mood. His head was hurting from trying to do his essay, but he was not able  to really come up with anything to write. He could picture Mr. Ratburn's  face tomorrow when he showed up with not anything and the detention that would follow, not including the phone call his mother would probably get. 


 


'Ugh! Why is it so freaking hard! Forget it... I will worry about it later after I have a little snack to help me think better.'


 


Buster reached on top of his dresser for the open bag of jelly beans, which had jelly beans sprawled out all around the opening. He picked up a blue jelly bean and tossed it into his mouth as his face lit up from the wonderful fruit punch flavor while he wiggled his grimy toes in delight closer to his unknown guest below.  He smiled as he reached for the bag of jelly beans to pour some in awaiting palm, but he wasted a few on the floor instead as shook the bag to make a few come out.


 


You had no idea what was going on for you were being held capture Buster's meaty toes as they innocently wiggled over you to suffocate you on it's pungent stench as a few crumb and lint went outside your mouth along with his sweat while you were forced sometimes to lick his pasty white meaty toe flesh, which caused bile to rise up in the back of your throat. 


 


Luckily, Buster's meaty toes were taken off of you much to your delight as you coughed several times and felt the urge to vomit. It seemed like your episode of coughing and reeling took quite along time, but in actuality it did not. 


 


You tried to breathe in fresh air, but all you could smell was his horrendous foot odor. You hatefully let out a groan as raised your head to spitefully glare up at Buster, then reeled in shock for he was staring down right at you. You watched as he pursed his lips to say something.


 


"Ugh... I guess I should pick them up." Buster said, slightly bending over to reach down.


 


You cringed as you tried to violently twist to and fro to get unstuck, but it was to no avail as Buster scooped you up along with the other jelly beans on the floor. You were briefly enveloped in darkness trapped in Buster's clammy hands as you heard him grunt for whatever reason as he started walking. You wondered what in the world he was doing. Fortunately, you did not have to worry too long as your surroundings were suddenly hit by light, but you cringed when you saw you were approaching Buster's awaiting mouth as he licked his lips in expectation of you and the jelly beans. 


 


Fear came over you as you saw his slimy tongue stick out of his mouth to await for you accompanied by his bad breath made you freeze in peril. You could see bits of food stuck in between his teeth along with a few jelly beans he was eating before as you grew to accept your fate, but could you?


 


You let out agonized scream from your helplessness, then grew startled from the reaction as Buster's hand shook from his surprise while you fell along with the jelly beans as you rolled down the canvas of Buster's shirt to fall surprisingly on the crotch of his blue jeans when you finally came to a complete stop. You nervously gulped while feeling emasculated as you could smell the strong musky smell as well as feel the heat from his crotch through his pants.  You glanced upwards to see Buster looking around while scratching his head in confusion. 


 


Buster scratched his head, not noticing the flakes of dander falling off his head to fall on you below or the dander getting stuck underneath his fingernails.


 


"Mr. Ratburn is stressing me so much that I am hearing things! Ugh!"


 


You cringe as you are covered in a shadow briefly as Buster slams his hand down on his lap in frustration to give you an up close view of his unclean fingernails. You start to nervously back away to avoid having another brush with death with him.


 


You watch as Buster's fingers grasp a jelly bean and brings it up to his mouth to let you cringe from his resulting loud gulp as he swallowed it in bliss. You cringed once you were basked in a shadow once again as his hand snaked down for he can grasp another jelly bean as Buster fondled around his pants not even bothering to look down at what he was doing as his other hand was for whatever reason reaching under his pillow. The unhygienic teenager fingers bumped into you as they grabbed a jelly bean next to you, yet sent you rolling down to side into his unzipped fly to your horror as you tried to grasp onto anything to stop your descent into your new musky prison. Much to your relief and horror, you did not fall for long as you landed on Buster's warm boxer covered member, which twitched in response to you involuntary touching it.  You tried to back away to get off of it, but all of a sudden you felt something not to gently press you into his member as you were surprisingly massaged into it to your horror and you realized what was happening after Buster breathed in deeply so loudly that you could hear it from your precarious position.