- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Entails how you got shrunk and your character profile.

You finally made it home. You lethargically took off your coat to hang it in the hall closet, then dragged your feet down the hall to your room. You felt kind of strange because you did not hear your roommate Eric loudly playing GTA5 on the PS4. Whatever. It is not like you really cared.




In fact, you were extremely happy not to have your boisterous roommate around. You yelled out his name and waited a little while for response. Yes! Your suspicion was confirmed! He is not here! You almost felt a little energized...just a little.




You finally made it to your room to brokenly flop onto your bed taking in the plush comfort. You stayed like that for quite awhile until you gruntingly got up to put on some more comfortable clothes. You notice while you were getting clothes from your closet that a pair of your shoes were missing. You inwardly fumed while you took off your clothes to put on the more comfortable ones as you thought about your roommate taking your shoes without asking again.



Your phone vibrated from in your discarded pants below you, which you hurriedly pick up and you see a text from your mother about how were your classes today. You quickly send a response as you think about was it a good decision to go to college so soon.



After all, you just turned seventeen a few days ago and it was already your second semester in college. People considered you a genius growing up an even now, since you graduated from high school at sixteen. Coming from a single parent home, your mother gave you a choice to put off college for a while or go ahead and go. Of course, you went ahead, but everyone was surprised to find your choices of a major; Telecommunications and Broadcasting. Seemingly hilarious to some people and confusing to others because they expected you to do something more profound, but whatever.



You finally finished changing clothes and went to the kitchen in your dorm room to get something to drink. You opened the refrigerator to see your roommate had waylaid it and the only thing left was some orange juice and a opened carton of milk. You furrowed your eyebrows as you slammed the refrigerator door shut and went to sink to fix you a glass of water.



You are so sick of your roommate! He drank all the juice you bought, but left his crappy orange juice and spoiled milk in the refrigerator. You know what, just forget it. You are not about to work your nerves over for someone else.




You sip your tap water as you walk to the living room seeing it is a pigsty and the television is on the fritz.



Television?



That explains why your roommate is not here. You agitatedly walk over to the flat screen tv to bang it, while seeing some weird humanoid like animals pop up on the screen. You were about to get the remote, but noticed your hand was not able to move away from the television.


You looked at your hand and saw that the area surrounding your hand was in a weird multicolor spectrum. You pursed your lips to make "tsk" noise and payed your other hand on television screen to some how leverage your other hand off of it, but surprisingly your other hand went through the screen and ripples ran across the surface like it was water, however that was not the only surprisingly bad thing. You were being sucked in the television!




When your head went through the television, you saw several multicolored lights and heard a loud humming noise, then you blacked out. When you came to, you confusingly and groggily look around realizing you do not know where you are. Your head is pounding as you try to get a take on your surroundings. You realize you are in quite an expansive area as you gaze around. It appears you are in a living room...the thing is...the dimensions are not uhm, right.



You were getting getting ready to question your sanity, when all is sudden you hear rhythmic sound of thunder that seems to be getting louder as it approaches...