- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An explanation of sorts as to what Tom and Alice are and how they got so large.

I have always wondered how I and my wife came to have this gift of ours. One day about 2 months ago we were just an ordinary married couple, in an ordinary house, in an ordinary city, in an ordinary country, next we found other worlds, parallel universes very similar to our own and in nearly every respect, accessible only to us from the convenience of our own home. I won’t elaborate too much on how we found it for the first time, it was rather boring and besides I don’t want anyone else to ruin our fun through hassling us.

These worlds were similar to our world in nearly every respect with one crucial exception: We were both effectively gods in these universes, or at least that’s how my wife put it and I am not inclined to disagree. When either or both of us entered any of these parallel worlds we could basically do just about anything we desired with only the power of our thoughts, we experimented in so many different ways to try and disprove the hypothesis of our omnipotence.

You can name the ability it and we could do it. The laws of physics imposed no constraints on our abilities (and we could alter those laws at will), we ran through a list of superpowers to experiment with, both individually and in combination with each other, we’ve tried breathing out fire or ice from our mouths, superhuman strength, hearing, vision and invulnerability (even to nukes!), making ourselves invisible or inaudible, changing the shape of our bodies in the most bizarre ways, telekinesis, teleportation, time manipulation (forwards, backwards, slower, faster and standing still), well you get the idea; oh and I almost forgot: we tried the superpower that is both our personal favourite: Size Changing.

We’ve had so much fun with being able to change our sizes; we could shrink or grow ourselves to any scale we wanted at any time and the implicit alteration to the laws of physics like the square cube law were no obstacle at all. I’ve been as tiny as a blood cell, as big as the sun and the same for my wife; it’s our kink, our turn on, we’ve used this ability in so many different ways we’ve lost count. We both love the idea of towering over the other or of being towered over by the other. We switch roles all the time in that regard. The idea of towering over others as giants hammers home our godlike powers like nothing else we can do. Of all the powers we have we would trade in all the others if we could keep just this one power.

One curious thing about of all our powers is that they only apply in the parallel universes, not our original one. We enjoy no special powers in our own universe; we can’t take anything out of the parallel universes into our original one (nothing, no photos, people, or artefacts) and no changes to our bodies or the laws of physics would still apply back in our home world. We also ran some experiments on time travel, no matter how much we manipulate time we can never go back in time before entering the portal, if we go in at 3PM we can leave at 3PM after spending days on the inside if we wanted, freezing time relative to our universe works, but we cannot for instance go back to our universe at 2PM on the same day.

So we are nearly, not completely omnipotent, I concede. Also as I mentioned earlier, nobody else can enter, we have tried sending living beings other than us into the portal; it just doesn’t work at all. Perhaps it is a good thing that we don’t have power in our home universe, well for you and your little friends and family anyway. If we had the power we would most likely make your home world into one of our playthings, with all the attendant destruction that implies, much like the city we were in now in fact…