- Text Size +
  Part I :    “ Stop staring.” The voice is clear and imperative and it startles me.“I’m not staring!” I reply, in confusion, feeling the blush coming to my face.In the mirror, her reflection is looking at me with a raised eyebrow. (I try to imitate her but I just can’t. Talk of a wooden face…)“Yes, you are, will you kindly please concentrate on what’s going on? It’s been your move for the past half century. There’s ivy growing on your queen.”

“It’s not my fault if your cleavage is right in front of me.”

 

  And it’s true, when I look down from my comfy promontory, the first thing I see is a tanned flagrant slope leading to vertiginous chasm between two soft and inviting mounds. I can’t help dreaming about how it would feel to let myself slip down to this voluptuous bounciness. A white lacy bra is showing nicely under the light dress. The chessboard, however, lies beyond this heavenly sight and I know I should pay attention to that too. But somehow my eyes seem to drift back to the immediate foreground. How would it feel to jump right in? What if I got stuck under…

“You’re at it again, buster.”

 

  “Noeleen, you offered me to sit on your shoulder, just so that I would pay less attention to the game!  Don’t pretend it’s not true now, girlie!” I say, with an adequately hurt tone in my voice.“Not. True. Hey, it’s not my fault if your brains have set up camp in your pants! And don’t you “girlie” me. You’re not half as tall as you should be to tell me that. ”

She looks at me in the mirror opposite her (we can see each other that way, while I lean against her neck and have a good view of the chessboard). She’s frowning now. I know I’m getting on her nerves. I have this effect on her when she’s cornered. I smile angelically to her.

  Playing chess is one of these common hobbies that resisted the Shrinking. We both expected the worse when the process had started. Hell, all the doctors and scientists expected the worse. At the speed I was dwindling away, I honestly thought I‘d eventually end up being as smart as a gerbil within a few weeks. We still kept playing chess, the stakes behind this simple game having been for us considerably increased. And I kept winning games. I was apparently not getting any dumber, and the permanence of my intellectual abilities in such a small body is one of the greatest mysteries of the Shrinking. (Noeleen often points out to me she [i]does believe [/i]gerbils outsmart me in every way, but that’s another issue.)  

From pushing the wood with a casual hand, I slowly had to lean more and more forward to get to the far end squares, raising myself from the stack of books on my chair. Eventually came a day when I sat crossed- legged on the table, with a moody face, looking over the “shoulders” of my king and queen to see the attackers beyond. A huge hand was hovering over the pieces as I directed Noeleen to move a pawn.  Far above me, her face was also hovering, like a vast painting, beautiful to me eyes, and sometimes animated by an expression of glee or doubt. Today we have settled for the romantic version of the game I guess, both looking in the same direction, as I sit snugly against her slender neck and  we battle it out from the same vantage. 

  

           The stakes today are pretty high. Ruthlessly taking advantage of a moment of weakness (after my will power was mellowed by a lazy visit in the shadows of her skirt this morning) she made me promise I would not object to any of her desires today, should she win this game. Now, therein lies a difficulty:

 

I have all intention to surrender to any desire that my girl could have. I just have to look at her gigantic and yet slender body and at her pretty face, or to listen to her overwhelming voice, to propose immediate surrender to her wishes. But ever since the day I met her, I have never really been able to second guess her. And knowing the extravaganzas she’s capable of. I am worried I may have sold my soul to a hungry demon.  So be it what it may, I am fighting my ground. In my back, I feel a vein beating deep into Noeleen’s neck, as the warmth of her soft skin is surrounding me and sending me in a dangerous slumber. Behind me the flagrant wall of silky hair, is like the enclosing partition of some amphitheatre. When she takes a sip of her cup of tea, I watch above me the ceiling of her huge jaw move slightly while a huge gulp and liquid tremor travel down her throat to my position. This now is a total concentration wrecker, but it keeps me at least from completely falling asleep in the silent heat of the day. (Our trip to our friend’s pool* seems far away already)

    

How could she? How could she possibly come up with this? I had every angles covered, my position was impregnable. Her fate was sealed, cast in iron, printed on the front page!  Or so I thought. Her sneaky knight came out from behind that useless pawn… I will be checkmate in four rounds.  I have insisted that she lets me down on the chessboard, where I hope my low angle will let me have a fresh outlook on the situation. This cannot be possible. Above me a beautiful face is staring down at me, framed by two exquisite hands (that could lift a truck, it seems) but marred by an unnerving smile.  I try to ignore this show of smugness, as I pace up and down in front of my soon-to-be decimated army, looking for the next exit. 

  

“Can I help you understand your plight, my brave knight?” Her long finger comes to rest on top of my king, slowly toppling him down. It falls heavily, at my feet like a lightning- struck log. Noeleen’s smile is full of teeth. I’m hers for the rest of the day…

  ........................................................................    

I’m eager to find some land now. My boat is afloat, but the waves have taken their toll on my fragile vessel and I’m treading water enough as it is. My sight cannot penetrate the heavy fog ahead but I feel my goal is at hand. The waters are getting choppier now, a sure proof of land somewhere. Around me the fog is closing in and I cannot see the horizon behind me any longer. (Not that I had much of a horizon, but I do feel a poetic streak in my thoughts today). Now that my quest is reaching its climax, I feel in me the excitement, mitigated by my fatigue and hunger (I haven’t had anything to eat since…err....breakfast). My beard is sprouting all over my face; my muscles tense up.  I clench my jaw, my determination is ...hardening.

  

The fog is parting now, as I protect my eyes from the projections. I can hear the busy popping sound of the millions bubbles. Suddenly the boat stops and bumps into firm land. I push the cloud  away with my hands. (it pops and recede away from my contact)

  My heart is beating hard in my chest. At last. I know I’m on the verge of a wondrous territory and it will be my privilege to explore it and…purify it. I grab my tools and prepare to jump ashore. A sudden lurch of the land is raising an improbable cliff in front of me, sending my boat bobbing up and down and gyrating madly. I let out a surprised shout. The cliff disappears under water, to be replaced by a flat surface. This now is my opportunity. Lesser men would flinch at the danger of this unknown land, but I am brave at heart and have a job to do. I jump.  

The ground is soft and warm. I lie on it a second, feeling the soft currents under the surface. The fog is still thick around me, my feet are licked by an uneven tide that sends water sloshing around me. I need to reach higher ground. Grabbing my “lance”, I surge forward, directly through the heavy fog. A lot of me sticks to me now, and threatens to blind me. My eyes are no doubt all bloodshot now. But I will not relent. I’m not that type of a man,  that will cower away from his duty.

  I follow the gently rising slope and suddenly I’m through. The fog is behind me. I now gaze at a gentle plain, warm and enticing, marred only by a central well (the water in it is shining blue). Far in the distance the hills are beckoning me in their rhythmic motion, looking heavy and full and wondrous. I’m here. My heart swells with gratitude and goes out to whatever was the artisan of my fate.   Suddenly the earthquake strikes, and sends me rolling back to the limit of the fog, and I find myself stupidly in the middle of the well (it’s rather shallow in fact). As I regain my balance and stand up, I shout the only name that matters: “Noeleen!”, the one I left behind and for whose presence my body has craved during the long journey.  “You’re tickling me!” comes her voice, far above, beyond the hills. “Yeah well, if you think you’re an even ground, think again, honey!” I reply grumblingly. She raises her head a little, just enough to send me a wink, before reclining again in her slumber. Her movement sends the light wavering, as the flame of the candles next to her head oscillates madly. She settles back snugly, sending water sloshing on me from both sides when her belly gently drops and rises. The smell of cheap bath oil is all over. I grumble some more to myself (not even convincingly) as I grab the pole. It’s a home-made brush; Noeleen designed it herself for the greater good I’m supposed to serve.   Behind me the twin mountains of her thighs are emerging from the waters, dripping wet and inviting in the soft candle light. Beyond the wall of soapy foam that bars my immediate horizon, I’m all too aware of a third little mound, only a few steps away, and that thought suddenly sends me in a reverie of some kind. (I live for one thing, breathe for one thing, the higher functions of my neo cortex will soon fade away in their uselessness, I know that).  

When I break free from the day dream, I am faced with the Task. “She’s got to be insane to ask me that”, I think. Still a game was won and lost. And there are consequences.

 

 I take the brush and begin scrubbing away the tanned belly of my gigantic girl. I feel underfoot the slight tensioning of her abdominals (she’s quite fit and her belly is tight and flat. The last time I called her “fat tub of lard”, with my usual playful tactfulness, she smiled at me, set me on a plate, and covered me in her favourite chocolate spread, before proceeding to demonstrate how terribly wrong I was).

 

I try to be careful no to push too hard on the soft skin, the tickles are serious business when one is standing on this moving ground. I launch myself wholeheartedly in my appointed task though, sparing no efforts. Noeleen is breathing calmly, relaxed  and happy on this sunny Sunday. (I realize that since she’s not going to work today, this game of ours could be a long one). As I near the slightly flattened hills ahead, a grumble comes from below my feet, as if some underground monster was waking up. I feel some motions down below where the enormous digestive track is lying.

 

It’s something to contemplate the beautiful curves of a girl’ belly, it’s quite another to be standing on it, small enough to actually fit in the unseen stomach below you. How strange it is to get on with one’s life and one’s relationship when the object of love is a big enough place for you to disappear into. I glance at Noeleen’s face up there. Good thing she’s no weirdo with a unholy appetite. I’d hate to see what would happen if she started to develop an active hatred of little me. (That’s not possible of course, at my size, I am positively “ adorable”).

  

My arms are straining now as I brush the curves of her breasts, in the august gesture of the window cleaner. Water splashes in rivulets over the tense skin  But inasmuch as I’m trying to be gentle with my large tool, they’re no denying we’re entering a softer ground here. I take the only sensible action to minimize discomfort to my girl: I rub and I rub and I rub and I run and … get lost in the motion, my eyes fixed upon the large nipple just outside my reach. I feel Noeleen’s heartbeats just right under my feet. I extend my brush a bit till it caresses the nipple above. After a few seconds, the beat under me is definitely changing. The nipple in question is also definitely changing.. Something in me is changing too.  I love my job.

  

I climb between her breasts, crouching on the hard breast bone, and I start cleaning the other breast. In front of me the vast body is lying, the knees high and far beyond. There is some sloshing of water in the tub, as this body suddenly gives a lurch. I glance back, and see the long neck of my girl stretching ever so slightly back. A lazy hand passes over my head (dropping some heavy water on me) to lazily settle, near her mouth.  Well, my handy work is being recognized obviously. I knew I had a vocation.  As I tackle the other nipple (this time from an above position), I see one of the thighs move and disappear under the water. Noeleen seems to be shifting her position in the bathtub. More splashing noises. Under me, the up-and down motion of her chest is not as gentle as it used to be. When I glance back my eyes meet her eyes, fixed upon me, a beautiful face looking straight down, a finger inserted between her pearly white teeth. (I guess her  ridiculous 56 toothbrushes per year is doing the trick) . I feel the warmth of her breath on my back.

  “What do you think you are doing exactly?” comes a whisper.

“ Just doing my job, M’am. “ I retort, beckoning her with a gesture of the hand.

 “ Well, you’re doing …fine. I’m glad I hired you” she says with a lazy smile but a very intense look in her eyes that nearly pins me to the spot. Behind her, the candle flame dances and projects shadows all over our cosy bathroom.

Some splashes on my left alert me to some big movement. A hand has appeared from under the water is and settling south, on the invisible hills that held some fascination for me a few minutes ago.

 “Noeleen, what exactly are you doing?” I say, after a gulp.

“Well… Just… giving you a helping hand.” She smiles back, as her body goes deeper in the tub, like a sinking atoll, blue water washing across the plain of her belly and silently covering it

 

 

I sit on the tanned skin, rhythmically using my brush on the tender breast next to me. My living island is now seized by an intense groundswell that makes it impossible to remain standing. I am mesmerized by the gradual opening of the thighs, now resting against either sides of the tub. The lower regions of the continent have become alive and are creating a rhythmic flow of tidal waves all across the mini-ocean. Some of the waves come dangerously close to the breasts and shoulders. An irregular hot breath is covering me from above. I am torn between the need to complete the important task at hand, and the urge to throw myself fully on this breast, or against this slightly open mouth. The pleasure current running through my little continent of a girlfriend  is incredibly contagious, and I can positively  feel the surges of electrical shocks under my feet. I’m breathing hard.

 After a few minutes, the island erupts, Krakatoa-style, my ears go pop under the roar, and I’m thrown in the deep.  

I am trashing next to a gigantic pink wall heaving up and down in the aftermath of the “catastrophe”. The water is made treacherous by the soap and buoyancy is a problem. I yelp when I see an enormous hip coming closer to me. It starts pushing me towards the white wall of the tub. I start swimming strongly against the slow moving cliff. I need to get to the curve of Noeleen’s waist. I’m very much sobered up from the fascination of sharing Noeleen’s orgasm, and my heart is pounding hard. The awakening is shocking to me, turned in one second from master of this huge body (I did initiate this event after all with my little tool) to an insignificant piece of flotsam about to be carelessly crushed under the rosy hip of my girlfriend. I shout now, as the space narrows between the skin and the enamel.  Damn it.Three meters left  ... Two meters left…

  

“Hush” she says, as her hand is picking me up and setting me on her belly. Her breathing is slowing down. “Why are you shouting like that? I knew you were there, you silly.”

 I’m panting hard. Where did that panic come from? Do I not trust my girl? Well I do, but then again, she’s thousands of times bigger than me.  I look at her eyes, still slightly glazed by her pleasure. The vast breasts above me are heaving gently. As easy as it came, the vision of the “accident” disappears from my mind.

“Well M’am, may I inquire if you need further servicing from our fine establishment?" I ask my girl.

 

“ It’s  quiet a coincidence you mention this, I do believe a firm scrubbing of my back is in order now, thank you” Noeleen  answers in the post orgasmic voice of an air hostess. She turns round, holding me in her hand, and cautiously sets me on her shoulder, near a wet curtain of brown hair. From my vantage, I now see two newly-born islands, round and tremulous in the dimmed light, emerging from the blue lagoon where all foam has now disappeared. I can follow the curves of the vast body under the water till it emerges just under the first long strands of hair running in her back. Mmmm this is going to be tricky. I hope there’s enough left of chimpanzee in my genes and grab some hair. A long pendulum brings me back to the centre of the steep slope where I start my toil and duty…………………..

   ..................................................   

I sit on the edge of the bathtub. The fantasy islands are gone, the sea is gone too. Just a vast expanse of whiteness. In front of me, I can nearly touch the hollow of Noeleen’s knees as she dries herself, standing now like a naked goddess. A swoosh makes me duck. “Ow, watch it, your highness!” I shout as her towel nearly toppled me back in the tub. “Oups, sorry, honey.” Above me, the majestic towers of her thighs are abruptly interrupted by the jutting roundness of her backside. Vast movements animate now my favourite Statue of liberty. (I feel a certain smugness sipping in at the thought that I regularly visit this live monument to beauty.)

 

My size and strength should place me slightly below the jellyfish in the grand scheme of things, yet I am at a par with this wondrous creature. Just thinking about the fleshy earthquake I helped creating early on makes my little ego swell to enormous proportions. In my mind I’m holding my girl in my ample arms. ... But then she picks me up like she would her toothbrush.

   

            “Oh my hero, my sweet prince” she says , bringing me in front of her luscious lips. Her skin is wet and golden in the yellow candle light. Her eyes shine with a little dancing glow . She’s the most gorgeous  face ever  and ….  “You look so terribly idle here, my lord.”

  “Hu ho…..”    

nostromo