- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Before I get into this a quick intro to the characters,

Me (Dean), I am a 21 year old and unemployed plumber.

My sisters neighbour (Kayleigh), 19 years old and has a constant stream of money from an unknown source.

It was an average Monday morning ( well average for me anyway) roll out of bed get dressed, have my breakfast, watch TV, eat dinner, go to sleep (its a never ending cycle) and that was pretty much how I was spending my days since being made redundant from a national plumbing company. Since this life had taken its toll all my efforts put into obtaining employment but my drive has gone, my vigour evaporated even my love life abolished and now my only source of pleasure is internet pornography (Giantess, Feet,etc...) 

(Phone  buzzes)

I recieve a text from my sisters telling me her neighbour was having trouble with her toilet and wondered if I could go round, take a look and fix it if I'm able to. I was so bored after not working for a few weeks I had to go do something, daytme television had gotten really tedious at the moment.

(I get my shoes on and head towards my sisters house, not forgetting to stick a couple tools in my pocket to have a go at fixing it. Would it be worth firing the car up just to go down the road when its about a ten minute walk and gloriously sunny outside, I thought WHY NOT?)

All the way to her house all I could think about was when we were at school how attractive she was and how toungue tied I got when talking to her, well were not at school anymore so I have no need to worry, do I?

I start to approach Kayleighs house, a rather average looking semi-detached house the grass was a little bit long but that was about it. I start walking down the garden path towards the door.

(KNOCK KNOCK)

(The door opens and I see the girl who at high school captivated me with her beauty, standing there in a camisole top, denim hot pants and black thong sandals)

"Hi, can I help you?" she asked.

"Err... its Dean, I've come about the toilet my sister asked me to have a look", I replied.

"Oh your Niomi's brother, aren't you? ( I nod) well  you better follow me upstairs and I'll show you whats wrong", she answered.

(We make our way upstairs towards her en-suite bathroom)

"Here it is, the problem is that its leaking from the bottom", she informs me.

(I get my spanner out of my pocket and tighten the nut at the base of the cistern, now the problem is sorted)

As soon as I turn around I see Kayleigh there behind me with a glass of what I assume to be Coke, she passes it to me saying "Thanks for fixing it, I'm clueless with things like this"

I start to drink the "Coke" it tastes a bit flat but its a free drink and the taste begins to grow on you. after a while.

( I start to become dazed and Kayleigh offers to let have a rest in her spare room in return for fixing the toilet, could she be any kinder? I was about to find out)