- Text Size +

 Jake squirmed between the large mounds. He cried out as his body completely disappeared between her breasts. Crimson chuckled and listened. As he went further down she only smirked. The tiny confused human reached her panties and thats when she reached under her shirt and pushed him inside.The human screamed as he was suddenly againsts his Mistress' womanhood. "Take me out! This isn't cool!" He yelled before having a paw push him inside of her. Jake panicked and squirmed against her wet walls. His struggles sent pleasure into the wolf. Crimson moaned as he grabbed her clit for support. Jake tried to climb out and the grip tightened. "Oh naughty boy..so straightforward." Crimson giggled.

 Jake growled and bit her clit. Crimson yelped and gripped her bed. The teen was flung out of her and hit her panties. As he slid down he cried. His head was so close to her asshole. "Crim--Mistress..please don't-" Jake was cut off as Crimson sat up. His head went up her ass and she only bit her lip before laughing.The tiny boy yelled and gagged. His mistress reached in her panties and pushed him further in. Every struggle she felt. His desperate cries were ignored as she used him like a fuck toy. That is all that he was to her. A toy or a simple snack. Crimson's tail swished back and forth. Before she could stop herself she went on her stomach and reached in her panties.

 Jake felt fingers grip his legs before he was shoved in and out of her. The male screamed and moaned as his body was rubbed against him. This was an expierience like no other. The poor boy couldn't control himself as he tensed up and came inside her. Crimson giggled before reaching her climax. "You've had your fun...now let me out!" Jake screamed at her. Crimson simply took him out and dropped him in the jar. "Fine...I'll let my sister deal with you in the morning. And she has quite the appetite." Jake curled into a ball. He knew that in the morning he would be nothing but a crumb to Toni.

--

 Jake slowly woke up. As he looked around he noticed he was on a hard cold surface. It wasn't the jar bottom. He glanced around then jumped up. The student was on a plate! "Wh-what the fuck?!" He cried out before being snatched up by a dark brown paw. As he was squished against the paw pad he stared up in horror at the younger wolf. Toni smirked and tossed him up and caught her in her palm a few time. The boy squeaked each time.

 The younger anthro laughed before squeezing him then tossing him in her mouth. Her tongue wrapped around him and coated him in warm saliva. "H-help! Please don't eat me!" Jake cried out. The wolf's sharp teeth terrified him as he was swished around. The roof of her mouth was pressed against him. He was smushed against her innercheek before she suckled on his body like a piece of candy. Toni moaned in delight as the human struggled inside her maw.

 As a joke she stuck her tongue out. He slid off and fell onto her lap. The boy screamed before jumping off her lap and onto her foot. Toni smirked and watched him off before stomping on him mercilessly. The tiny boy squirmed for his life under her. The stench of her dirty sock made him gag. Jake was squished agianst the floor before being rolled around against the carpet. His legs and arms got tangled up and soon he was nothing but a foot slave.

 The huge foot pressed on his puny body. Her soft toes squeezed him and tortured him. His tiny member was stepped on and rubbed. As Toni toyed with him he couldn't help but be turned on. "Toni please...Please stop!"He begged. To his surprise she did. He was untangled and lifted up by his leg. As Jake was set down he tried to calm down. Jake panted as he was placed on the counter. As he hesitantly looked around he noticed he was in Toni's room. The boy looked at the young wolf and noticed a being on her shoulder. A smiling, small, mouse girl.

"You!" He yelled.

Chapter End Notes:

Short chapter sorry.