- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I didn't see myself continuing this but I truly do want to turn this into something timeworthing. Originally it was based off an rp between myself and another person but it deserves a plot. So I hope you all enjoy!

  Crimson placed the chips and salsa on the counter as she noticed Jake walk into the kitchen. He was no taller than her ankle which made her giggle. As the wolf anthro crouched down, she plucked up the human. He kicked and squirmed like a mouse would which only made her want to devour him.

  "Stop squirming or I'll be forced to have a little taste." She teased and set him on the counter. Jake sat down and hugged his knees as he glared at her. Crimson snorted at his attempt to intimidate her. The 24 year old set a plate of ham & cheese finger sandwhiches on the table. Her friends were predators and they needed to eat something that wasnt her pet.

Crimson noticed Jakes mouth watering at the food and she offered him a chip crumb with salsa. The tiny boy hesitated but took the food. As he chowed down she took this moment to pet his head. The human's face showed disinterest but she didn't care since he belonged to her. While the wolf's soft paw felt her human's body, a knock sounded from the door.

The door was opened to greet a very chubby bear anthro. "Crimson! So nice to see you it has been years." She greeted, her voice deep yet smooth. The grizzly's nose twitched and she gasped. "Ham. Cheese. Chips and Salsa..and what is this last scent?" She asked. Crimson smirked and pointed to the tiny terrified student.

" A human? I haven't seen one since I was young. Why haven't you cooked it yet?" This large woman asked. "Monica he's not for eating. He's a pet." The older wolf walked over and lifted Jake up. Jake squealed and tried to escape her palms. "P-put me down!" He pleaded. Having one woman shove him in her mouth was traumatic enough. Crimson felt guilty as he curled into a ball and sobbed.

"I'm not going to let anyone eat you." She mumbled. The sobs turned to sniffles as she reached her friend. Monica looked excitedly at the creature. She touched Jake's hair and made a noise of pleasure. "Very soft..May I?" She asked before he was placed into her palm. Monica sat on the couch while Crimson brought the snacks to the coffee table.

 

Jake internally slapped himself. He found himself comfortable in the bear's palm. How long until he allowed them to control his life? The teen watched his mistress talk to his friend. He cringed at the name she made him call her. It was degrading when in his world she would be nothing but an animal used for shitty teenage movies. The brunette looked down. Back home he had a family and friends. Would they call the police to search him? Or do they even have memories of him now that his existence is in another world.

A sob escaped his lips as he tried to pull himself together. Neither of the giantesses seemed to notice. Monica placed the small human on her stomach and he yelped as he sank into her fur. Her tummy was like a soft mattress. The two women ate food as a few more women visited and spoke. None seemed to acknowledge his existence.

These other predators knew Monica was the high on the food chain. They didn't ask who the human belonged to and simply assumed it was her. This didn't stop them from occasionally licking their lips. Jake thought about this and realized why Crimson handed him to the bear. For his safety and probably for the bears entertainment as he snuggled into her belly. His eyes closed as he felt himself drifting to sleep.

....

Brown eyes fluttered open as Jake sat up. He had a blanket and a pillow. His head tilted up. Some kind of round opening. The teenager looked to his left and saw Crimson laying in her bed on her phone. At this point he knew he was in a jar. At least he had something to sleep on. He watched her grey eyes focus on whatever she was doing. The tiny boy was caught off guard as they flickered to him. He tried to look innocent and look around.

Crimson's large paw grabbed the jar and sat it on her lap. Jake looked and notice she was simply online shopping. Females certainly had some similarities in both words. "I'm searching for human products. You're so rare everythings so expensive..I may resort to doll clothes." She stated and reached in the jar.

Her paw waited for him to hop on and slowly he did. For hours they sat there in silence looking at clothes. Laughing at some of the ugly clothing places sold for such a high price. "Alright little guy. My arms getting tired." Crimson mumbled and place him between her breasts.

Jake's face turned bright red. Even on Earth he was never this close to females. He coughed and got comfortable as they browsed the internet. The boy's male mind drifted off and wondered about Crimson's anatomy. Did she have multiple nipples? He felt her shift and lay down. The phone dropped from her hand and she fell asleep. "Hey!.." Jake yelped as he was smushed between her boobs.

He paused waiting for this joke to be over. The wolf snored and he sighed. What a weird situation..

Chapter End Notes:

So. Jake's in between boobs and unsure whether Crimson is truly asleep or not. Surely the next chapter will answer this.

I will try to add a new chapter each week.