- Text Size +
Skip to bottom for summary.

Hi guys, I’m back? I’m not sure that’s the right word to use now. Jeez, a year since I uploaded this first story of mine. Wow. I don’t know what to say. First off, where I’ve been. There was no break taken cause of medical problems or family problems or anything like that. I simply didn’t upload. That’s annoying, I know but that’s the truth. I’m still a giantess fan don’t worry and I love writing stories, but I just didn’t upload. After I published chapter 7, I knew what I was going to next right. Ever since I started the story I’ve had ideas of chapters and characters, like after school they go back and play some videogames. Then a sleepover. Then a next door neighbour gets his hands on Nate and this character can introduce a whole new cast of family members. BBWs was what I was planning. Yet it never saw the light of day. I never got round to writing and eventually, in all honesty, I forgot about the site. I remembered every once and a while but by that time I was not that interested in continuing. I saw a review that said something about; “I wasn’t joking when I said six months and it made me laugh. I don’t remember the name but you see who it was. So that was December, and I haven’t checked the site since. I came back on today and saw two reviews since, one in January and one in May, extremely close to right now. It made me think about how people still are waiting for this story so I’ve had a little bit of thought.

I’m going to continue the story. Not right now, probably this weekend. I have exams currently and have a little bit of work, but I can use the weekend as time to write. The story won’t exactly match the previous chapters. I’m still going to use the same names, but aspects might change. Again it’s been a while, so I don’t remember what I had written and as I’m a year older, reading my cringy vocabulary (which it still is) is not my top priority. Reading the stories sometimes make me uncomfotable just because it’s me that had written them. Anyways, I’ll continue the story this weekend.

In other good news I’ve sort of developed a new fetish. Vore, no not giantess vore like hunger vore that causes stomach expansion. It’s basically a mix between BBW and vore itself. For an example of an artist you can look at https://bigbig-on-da.deviantart.com/ who at the time of writing this recently uploaded a giantess, expansion, vore mix story about Claire from Jurassic World. It’s around 8,000 words long and is about what happens to Claire after she drinks the Inominous Rex serum. There’s no like ugly transformation about her growing sharp teeth and a big tail, it’s simply her getting hungrier and hungrier as she grows and grows to eventually where the story ends at 80 feet. It doesn’t actually contain human vore, it’s only hinted and it has not only sexy (to me) but absolutely outstanding piece of artwork to help you capture the character. Definitely should go check it out if you’re into that things, not to sound perverted, but it is seriously arousing. Overall though, my point is is that I might start adding that fetish into some stories, or even what I was planning to do was to re-write the story in my own words and leave out the vore and just have her slow expansive growth to a giantess. However, this site is meant for giantess stories, so categories like feet are still allowed and I want to know is this stuff allowed. Cause if it ain’t could someone suggest a site that would? I really would like to get into this category of writing. And I know I’m being a bit paranoid, but you sort of see where I’m coming from.

Finally, let me know what your opinion is on some personal fantasies? For the last year I’ve been writing really short stories on some people I’ve seen or know in real life. Yes this is hypocritical giving that I didn’t upload but the Family Fun story wasn’t updated because I wasn’t really interested anymore and this was something that I just did rarely. About every few months. They are inconsistent. Some I was really passionate about and write quite a bit, but some I liked for a moment and the had no interest. So, do you want me to tweak them and upload them? There is around about 7, all being very, very short and one being medium. They’re all based on people I know or have seen about. Around 3 are based on teachers I have in school, one is about a friend’s mom, one is about a girl I saw at the dentist, one is about a pornstar and one is about a camping trip. All of these are heavily ass based as all of the giantesses have huge asses.

Reading this I completely understand it sounds creepy. But let’s be honest. This wouldn’t be creepy if it was just a normal story. Like the dentist girl. If I made a story about a girl at the dentist, then progressed it into a full story, it wouldn’t be seen as weird. It’d be quite interesting ;). So I’m hoping that uploading these not only adds wank bank material, but it makes it that much more realistic in the fact that these people I’m describing are real.

That’s it. Pretty big update. Summary;
- continuing next story this weekend
- planning on writing expansion vore stories. Look at second paragraph for details.
- have some personal stories to share, give your opinion.