- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm back again with the fifth instalment. Nothing much to be said so just enjoy.


For the rest of the weekend, nothing really exciting happened. Since both Susan and Jessica were in the house, Nate couldn't go 'adventuring' anywhere. Jessica didn't know about Nate and their mother's butt and Susan didn't know about Nate and her daughter's feet, meaning that Nate had to stay put. So, for the rest of Saturday and all day Sunday, Nathan just had to watch the temptation go by. However, Monday was different.

Nate woke up with the sound of his sister booming up and down the corridor getting ready for school.
"No... Not school... Fuck sake..." He thought to himself, "I'm going to be teased and played with and all that crap."
Nathan slouched out of bed and once again used his plastic bag as a parachute to get down to the kitchen. He entered the room with a frown and landed on the table with a perfect 10/10. Susan was there eating her breakfast and reading the newspaper in her business suit.
"Hi Natey
"Hi mum."
"Ready to go?"
"Yes but mum, do I really have to go to school?"
"What? No. Why would you be going to school at your current height?"
"I thought you would still make me go. Plus you just said 'Ready to go'."
"Well you thought wrong and I said 'Ready to go' because you are coming to work with me." Susan said with a smile.
"What? Why? Can I not just stay here by myself?"
"Stay here if you want, but you are missing the opportunity to spend the day with me... in my panties."
"Really? You would let me do that instead of school?"
"Yes, why wouldn't I? You enjoy being there and work can sometimes be boring. So why not?"
"Thanks mum. You're the best."
"I know I am." Susan said with a smile, "Oh but Nate."
"Yes?"
"I'm going to put you in my handbag first, so Jessica has no idea. Then once we leave her drop her off at school, we will make the switch."
"Ok, no problem mum." Nate was ecstatic. He was getting to go into his mother's fat crack again, but this time for longer, a lot longer.

Eventually after 20 minutes of waiting, Jessica had come down the stairs, eaten her breakfast and was ready to go. Nate had gotten into his mother's handbag and was ready to go. Susan then came over and lifted it up, shaking Nathan's world around him. He felt the bag being placed in the back seat of the car as Jessica sits in the front with Susan. After about 15 minutes, Nate heard Jessica saying goodbye and closing the door. He jumped up and got himself ready for the journey ahead. Once Susan had parked the car in a discreet location, she lifted the bag and put it on the seat beside her, but before she lifted Nate out, she paused.
"Calm down Susan, calm down." She said to herself as she placed her hand on top of her genitals, "You're getting too excited. You can think of this later."

Nate was still standing, waiting for him mum to take him out.
"Where is she?"
Then he saw her huge nail painted hand enter the bag. Susan lifted Nathan out and placed him on her lap.
"Are you ready then honey?"
"More than ever mum."
"I've got an offer. This time... do you want to go under my panties?"
"Seriously? Yeah, that would be cool."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, definitely."
"Say please."
"Please mum!"
"Pretty please?"
"Please, please, please!"
"Ok. Now remember, I'm at work so I can't be constantly leaving my desk to check on you. I will take you out during my break and lunch and maybe the odd time, but you will spend most of your time in there, so you better get comfy."
"I will."

Susan leaned forward and without a second thought, dropped Nate in. She then sat back, wiggled into her seat to push Nate in deep and started driving to work. Nate was once again in his favourite place in the world. "I missed this." He thought to himself.
Nothing had changed since last time. It was still warm and cosy and the world around him was massaging him. "Yep, nothing's changed" he said, "Wait...". Nate took his finger and rubbed it on the wet blubbery wall beside him and then proceeded by tasting it.
"Mmm. Yep, just as good at last time." Once again, Nate caught the smell and taste of the sweet aroma of his mother's butt. He could clearly tell that she had used a scented lotion again, and that with the usual mix of her womanhood and sweat had created the beautiful taste known as her ass juice. Nathan kept 'sampling' his mother over and over, collecting her sweet taste, until he started just licking and kissing her thick ass. He couldn't stop. It tasted too good. He had never felt more on edge.

On the other hand, Susan wasn't really noticing. She definitely felt something wiggling between her cheeks but it wasn't pleasuring (That much). By this point she had entered her work and logged on.
"Really don't want to work today mark."
"Same her Susan!" Replied her co-worker, "But we gotta' make money somehow."
"I know, I know." She said as she sat back in her chair and watched the loading circle go around and around.

Back down to under Susan, Nathan was licking away like a child with a lollipop, covered in his mother's sweat.
"This is so fucking good!" He thought to himself, "I wish I could worship this ass every day!"
Nathan continued licking and licking and licking until he spotted something else. He stopped abruptly and pulled his face away from his mother's behind. He had spotted her asshole, puckering away at him.
"I wonder." He said as he pushed his way towards her arsehole. It was quite hard to make his way towards it as all the fat around him forced him backwards, but eventually he made it. He paused upon arrival and thought this through.
"This should be the sweatiest part. It should be covered in the most juice and should've been cleaned the most, therefore tasting the best." He pondered, "However, if it isn't cleaned it will taste like shit... and that isn't good." Nate stared at it, looking and smelling for any traces of waste. After a good 5 minutes, he decided it was clean and jumped right in. Nathan had never sucked on an asshole before, never mind his mother's, but once he had tasted it, he regretted this being his first time. Before it tasted great, now it tasted like fucking Jesus' wine.

Above, Susan definitely felt this. She let out a sharp 'Oh!' when Nate started sucking.
"Susan? Are you ok?" Asked Mark.
"I... ahh... think I just sat on a pin. I'm going to go to the bathroom to check it out." Even before Mark could give a reply, Susan hopped up, clenched her cheeks and rushed off to the bathroom.
"Never thought she could feel anything on her arse." Mark said to himself, "Its so fat and juicy she could sit on a bloody nuke and she wouldn't notice."
Whilst on her way, Susan was getting wetter by the moment. She clearly knew what was happening down under and wanted to stop it. Fortunately, her stomach started to growl and she could feel her bowls getting ready. It was big and it was coming.
Susan decided to use this rush of air to her advantage, because if she didn't, she was gonna' cum.
"I'm sorry baby, but if I don't I'm gonna gush."

Susan let rip and as she thought, it was definitely a big one. She felt her arse ripple around it. It was so strong that it managed to stop Nathan from sucking and knock him backwards, making him unconscious like she hoped. Without waiting to check to see if it worked, Susan rushed into the bathroom quicker than ever before and locked the door. She jiggled and wiggled her ass to try and get her suit pants off. Susan was on the edge of an orgasm. She had never wanted to get her pants off quicker (wink). Finally, Susan yanked her trousers down and pulled Nate out. He was just coming back from Susan's 'blow' when he saw his mother staring at him with a face of pure anger.
"What, and I mean what the hell were you thinking?!"
"What do you mean?"
"You- you were- sucking on my ass hole!"
"What's wrong with that? I thought you liked me down there?"
"I do, but you made me almost scream in front of my co-workers and nearly orgasm!"
"I'm sorry then. I never knew."
"What I can't just understand is why would you want to suck there?!" She said, clearly getting more and more frustrated.
"Because it tastes nice."
"Excuse me?"
"I said it tastes nice."
"W-what! How?"
"Just try."
"I am not tasting my own ass juice Nate."
"Please mum. Trust me."
"Right fine, but if this doesn't taste like you say it will you will be in a lot of trouble young man."
Susan ran her finger in between her cheeks. She brought her finger up to her face and looked at it. It was dripping. "This better not be disgusting."
Susan placed the finger in her mouth and tasted her sweet juice.
"That... that does taste nice."
"Told you."
"Is that was my ass hole tastes like?"
"Yep, but better." Susan noted this.
"Is that why you did that?"
"Yes, so am I in trouble."
"No. I forgive you."
"So, can I go back?"
"What? No! You're too much of a hassle down there."
"But mum!"
"No butts Nathan." Susan giggled, but now in a more serious tone, "You are causing to much trouble."
"Then where am I going to go?"
"Well, I'm wearing high heels so feet are a no. I have no pockets and I am not going to put you in my bag. If something happens to you I won't be able to tell. So that leaves my bra left." Susan said, trying to hide her smile.
"Ok. Guess that's not too bad."
"Great. I will take you out during my break." Susan then plopped Nate in between her bra and left the toilets to go back to work.

Nate sat on his mum's hard nipple in her bra, quite snuggly, thinking of what just happened.(Everything here is in Nate's head)
"Why is she so annoyed at that? She was clearly enjoying it!" Looking down at her nipple and thinking about her on the edge of her orgasm.
"She should've kept me going. I could feel her body warming up and I could hear slight moaning. I was making her wet! Nate then paused and realised that he had a boner.
"Shit Nate snap out of it. Liking your mother's ass is one thing but thinking about her pussy is another. He started breathing in and out slowly and after a while his erection went down.
"Ok, ok. I'm good." Nate then went straight back to venting about his mother. "What did I do! Is not my fault! She probably hasn't got pleasure like that in a while!" Then Nate stopped and thought, "She probably hasn't had pleasure like that since dad left." He said to himself slowly. Nathan started to think about his dad about his legacy. His father had left when he was very young. All he can remember about him was his ugly mug. He never knew him well and he wanted it to stay that way. Susan has told Nate about his father in the past, but she has put it in phrases like: 'Your father did some bad things Natey' and 'he wasn't very nice'. Eventually, over years of hearing these phrases and being the smart man he is, Nate worked out that his father was a abusive man and him 'leaving' was the police taking him away.
"Good ridence!" He thought
Nate came out of his shock and shook his head. He took a deep breath in and decided to get some rest as he might need the energy for later. Nathan pressed his head against his mother's plump breast and drifted off to the sound of her heartbeat... or footsteps. He could tell which.


Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading as usual and once again, make sure to give me any suggestions, but remember, I do not promise to accept. Thanks and continue reading!