- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Developed as it went along please tell me about any grammatical errors.

*Beep*Beep*Beep*Cruch* "Dam, I guess I'll have to rebuild it again." I say. "But where would the fun be if evrything was easy." That would be my mom. Yeah, I sleep in my stepmom's room. It's the only one that can fit me. The other three are for my sisters and a guest bedroom for family and friends for when they come over. "Get up, before I beat you up." "I'd love to see that mom." "Yeah you would. Fucking masochist." "Hey it didn't develop over night you know it was ingrained through you and the girls." "It's not my fault that we're dominant women." And now she's pouting. Ugh, I hate having to cheer her up.

"Do you wanna do something to relieve my stress, hon?" "It's not like I have a choice, now do I?" "You're so smart, I wonder where you get it from?" "Cut to chase, what do you want me to do?" "Fuck me." "What!?" "I said 'Fuck me." "Already? Can't it wait till I get home with the girls?" "No, now get on the bed, young man." Have I mentioned that she's always horny first thing in the modning? No, well when I say horny I mean 'Fuck me so hard I have to masturbate twice in memory of it, throughout the rest of the day' horny. "Am I the big one or you?" "Oh, Little Johny, here I come." 

*Bang* "Girls, what do you want?" "To fuck John." And the trio is now complete. Three drop dead gorgeous women, all waiting to fuck me an hour before school. Wait, an hour before school? Shit, shit, SHIT! "If I'm late again, my ass is going to go to court. You'll lose money and I'll be fined severely." Mom considers this for a few moments. "Fine you can go to school, just let me make breakfast first." "Deal." "Damn, it looks like we're gonna be virgins forever, huh Gabby." Yeah, it looks like it." The twins say as they leave mother's room. As they walk out, I glance at their round bottoms. Yeah, I'd like to have sex with'em however it's taboo. We all know what happens to people who do taboo acts. "John, John! Are you alright?" Valkyrie says as she bursts into the hallway. "Yeah, I'm fine still a virgin too. Unless you wanna fix that right now?" I stand and watch her reaction. Was that a flicker of lust I saw? "No! I get to take little Johnnys virginity." And mom's pouty again. Is she really that horny fhis morning?

"I call second or third!" Gabby yells from across the house and up the stairs. "Then I guess that makes me fourth." Oh shit she's here?! Gotta hide gotta hide gotta hide! "Gotcha Johnny. You know you can't run or hide from me, right?" That is Michel. She's like Valkyrie, but a lot more powerful. Like imagine lightning hitting you twice, then multiply that by  a hundred. Yeah, that's how powerful she is. Since she's like lightning though, the odds she'll hit you in the same spot twice in a row, are next to nothing. "Guess who brought me. Guess." "Whas it the nympho behind Valkyrie, attempting to grope her ass without her noticing?" "Aww, you ruin all my fun." In reference to the nympho, she's Aphrodite. You know like the ancient greek goddess of beauty, fertility, and love? Yeah, it's her. Beautiful blonde hair, sexy mouth red like cherries, huge rack, a big round bottom, and perfectly tapered thighs leading down to tiny feet. Oh, I so wanted to bend her over and fuck her till she couldn't walk straight for a week.

*Dingdong*  "I've got it!" I sprint down stairs to get away from the sex goddess and company. When I open the front door, I almost don't notice Em standing there until she hugs me. I pat her red hair. "Looks like someone couldn't wait till school, huh?" "You know I have to hug you in the morning." As she says this, the world around me grows. The only ones who have control over me are Em, mom, and the twins. Most likely it's the twins trying to prove to me that Em wants me as more than a friend, but we've known each other literally our entire lives. As I shrink past the two foot mark, Em picks me up and carries me to the kitchen where all the other women are. "Em, isn't the kitchen the other way?" I ask as she starts up the stairs. "Yes it is. I was hoping for some quality time with you before we have to get on the bus." "Ok. Sounds reasonable enough." 

Once we enter my room, (aka mom's room) Em lays down on the bed and puts on her stomach. "So, had any major philisophical breakthroughs my little nihilist?" "Sadly no. I have been pondering something though."

Chapter End Notes:

Hope y'all enjoy. Please tell me if you want anymore characters and I'll find a way to add them in. As of right now, I don't have any idea of what John was thinking. I'll ponder nothing for a while and see what comes to me from there. Thanks for reading, please leave a review so I can improve. Thank you.