- Text Size +
Story Notes:

No idea how this is gonna turn out please kill me for a few grammar or syntax errors.

Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm probably gonna finish this story however I might not, sobear with me on this.

Postscript ( ps): it might involve a teensy weensy ( moderate to extreme) amounts of incest.

John: Our protaganist and an introvert. While being one of the schools hottest guys, he never considered himself to be all that. Very nice, caring, and has a huge breast fetish ( not like the size of breasts, but he is addicted to them ) he's 6'6", however he also has this genetic condition that his deceased father gave to him and shrinks when he's aroused to about two inches tall at his minimum size (or maximum shrinking capacity(depebding on how you look at it)). Don't tell anyone else but he can control matter with his mind, sadly he isn't that good with control so you might notice some changes later on to people.

Emily: Nicknamed Em for simplicity, she's a beautiful girl with long red hair and almost glowing green eyes that shine like emeralds when up close to her. She's about 4'6", and has a fair complexion. With her natural 36 G cups (I know, I know, disproportionate) and nice toned legs and ass she's the school beauty and John's best friend (the lucky bastard) with a large crush on that he's simply too dense to understand or pick up on.

Mary: John's mother. A natural beauty, she should have been modeling however due to her , uh, lack of stature (she's 4' even) and her (more disproprtianism, is that a word?) rather large breasts at a 34 H (before and after John) with a large round bottom they couldn't accept her. She has a bit of a thing for her son.

Gabrielle: John's sister, one of two twins who, thanks to their mothers genes, have large 40 I breasts and naturally wide round bottoms. Since they don't look like John it's hard to tell that the three are even related when their mother isn't in the room. Both standibg at about 5'6", they have a thing for John when he's shrunken or shrinking.

Gabby: Gabrielle's twin. They happen to do everything together and well you know what happens. She's the older twin and is the one who thinks ahead and attempts to plan for everything that may occur.

Jack: John's father, deceased. He fell down and broke his crown.

Michel: Gebderbent archangel Michael (assume they exist in this reality), you could say she's pure but, I'd rather not talk about some of the fetishes she has. She's like a guardian angel to John, who helps in life like the best wingman (or wingwoman for you hardcore feminists out there) who attempts to help him get laid. Also has a thing for John. Like it's a really larhe crush for him.

Valkyrie: (assume any mythological exists in this reality fyi, also don't expect one hundred percent accuracy) At 6' even, she's like John's guardian angel but still wants to fuck his brains out. A beautiful latina witn nice 38 C cup breasts (yes proportional, finally) and much wider hips with a large toned ass she's the runner up for school beauty (she's playing the part of a highchool student)

Aprodite: (come on you seriously didn't expect me to leave her out now did you?) Standing at 5' even. I don't need to explain anymore she's Aphrodite

Chapter End Notes:

I'm pretty sure that is the set character list however it'ssubject to change.