- Text Size +

The Rules:
To ensure the fair play of all guests, Eris has set rules for everyone to follow:
1.    No Murder!  (Due to the protective energies of the Game Room, all players are protected from death.)
2.    Killing is okay!  (If a player is in a position where they could normally die, they may forfeit the Game Room's protection of their own will.  In this case it is okay if that player dies.  This cannot be overuled by an 'owner'.)
3.    Eris may not overturn any rules while a game is in session.
4.    No player may be forced to stay after a game against their will.
5.    Access to any special abilities or qualities (such as magic, divine protection, immunities) will be suspended in the Game Room.
6.    Attempting to peak at another's cards may warrent a 'penalty'.

The Prize:
The winner of a game with be allowed to asked Eris to fulfill a wish. (Some conditions apply)
Penalty:
The loser of a game will have to endure a non-permanent penalty of Eris' choice.

The Games:
In addition to normal games, Eris has made up a game.
Eris has a deck of cards with some special cards mixed in and each player will be dealt three cards with the rest placed in the center.  Taking turns, the players may either draw form the pile or take a card from another player.  As players aquire pairs of a card they must reveal and set those card aside.   Each pair of special cards is magically imbued and the player may target most any other player with the effect of the cards after they reveal them.  The effect is binding once cast and cannot be reversed or dispelled unless the effect itself ends or is overwritten by another pair of cards.  The player with the most pairs of cards wins the round and after a set number of rounds the winner is whoever collected the most pairs throughout all the rounds.  In the case of a tie, Eris may allow multiple people to make a wish or hold a tie breaker.
If an effect makes a player unable to continue the game, that player's place is held until the end of the round.  If a player is able to rejoin the game before the end of the round they may keep their cards, otherwises they re-enter the game with no pairs but may draw two cards.
Eris is an invalid target for some effects but at the same time she herself is unable to use them.

Special Cards:
1.    Grow - Any target grows anywhere from 5 to 100 times their original size until the end of the game.
2.    Shrink - Any target shrinks anywhere from 1/5th to 1/100th their origianl size until the end of the game.
3.    Butt Crush - Any target gets temporarily shrunk and sat on by any player for a few seconds.
4.    Butt Crush (Unaware) - Any target gets temporarily shrunk and teleport to a designated non-player and gets sat on for a few seconds.
5.    Butt Crush (Between Cheeks) - Any target temporarily shrinks and teleports between the butt cheeks of a player for a few seconds.
6.    Breast Crush - Any target gets temporarily shrunk and crushed under the breasts of a player for a few seconds.
7.    Breast Crush (Unaware) - Any target gets temporarily shrunk and teleport to a designated non-player who the target knows and is crushed under thier breasts for a few seconds.
8.    Breast Crush (Between Cleavage) - Any target temporarily shrinks and teleports between the breasts of a player for a few seconds.
9.    Foot Crush (Unaware) - Any target gets temporarily shrunk and teleport to a designated non-player who the target knows and is stepped on for a few seconds.
10.    Foot Crush (Shoe) - Any target temporarily shrinks and is stepped on by another player with their shoes on for a few seconds.
11.    Foot Crush (Socks) - Any target temporarily shrinks and is stepped on by another player with their socks on for a few seconds.
12.    Foot Crush (Bare) - Any target temporarily shrinks and is stepped on by another player bare foot for a few seconds.
13.    Oral Vore - Any target shrinks and is swallowed by another player for a turn.
14.    Full Tour Vore - Any target shrinks and is swallowed by another player until they come out the other side.
15.    Anal Vore - Any target shrinks and gets shoved into another player's butthole for a turn.
16.    Unbirth - Any target shrinks and is pushed deep into another player's pussy for a turn.
17.    Nipple Vore - Any target shrinks and gets shoved into another player's breast through the nipple for a turn.
18.    Cock Vore - Any target shrinks and is pushed deep into the temporary cock of another player for a turn.
19.    Pet Forever* - This card cannot be used on or by Eris, but she may be selected as a master.  Target player becomes the property of another player for the rest of thier natural lives.  The owner is now the true voice of the pet's 'free will', regardless of what the pet actually says.  Also, the owner can alter the size of their pet at will.  When the game concludes only Eris and the pet are aware the new pet was ever a proper person.
20.    Pet for the Round - As 'Pet Forever' but the effects only last unto the end of the round. (Is still considered a viable target for other cards.)
21.    Pet for the Game - As 'Pet Forever' but the effects last for the rest of the game. (Is still considered a viable target for other cards.)
22.    Transformation for the Round - Any target stops playing and is fused with another player and transforms into any kind of body part for the round.
23.    Transformation for the Game - Any target stops playing and is fused with another player and transforms into any kind of body part for the rest of the game.
24.    Transformation Forever* - This card cannot be used on or by Eris, but she may be selected as a recipient.  Target player is permanently fused with another player and that player may alter and grow body parts up to the targets body mass at will.  The targets consciousness is transfered to the transformed area(s) and they remain aware but unable to communicate to anyone for the rest of their natural lives.  The recipient also gain access to all the qualities and abilities of the target.  When the game concludes only Eris and the target remember the target was a person.
25.    Futanari - Any target grows a penis for the rest of the game.
26.    Freedom - This card frees a target from one effect and returns them to normal and the game.  (If an effect either is permanent or was targeted by permanency multiple times this only removes one 'permanent' effect at a time.)
27.    Cursed Freedom* - This card cannot be used on or by Eris.  Target is automatically freed of any and all permenant effects, including multiple stacked permanencies, and is returned to the world from which they came.  However, they are cursed to be the plaything of anyone that finds them, passing the ownership powers of the 'Pet Forever' effect to whomever last touched the target.
28.    Permanency* - This card cannot be used on or by Eris.  This card can be used to make any one magical effect that lasts a round or more permanent.  If an effect is already permanent (either through it's innate property or another 'Permanency') this effect will automatically counter the first 'Freedom' effect targeting this.
29.    WILD CARD (Any effect) - This card can replicate anyone of the magical cards except for the 'JESTER'.
30.    JESTER* (May request an effect not listed) - This card allows a player to request a magical effect for Eris to cast.  While Eris is obligated to grant one request, she can refuse requests she deems dangerous to either herself or the world at large.  Eris can use this card herself, but is only allowed to effect one player as a target and one other as a recipient but could otherwise replicant any card effect.
31.    JOKER - Whomever is in possession of both JOKERs must shuffle all the other cards they've collected into the deck but keeps the JOKERs.

The Wards:
Eris has set up a system of magical wards and protections to ensure the safety of herself and the other players, so long as they wish to benefit from them.  The following are just some of the many spells in place:
1.    Unbreakable - No force can break anything, objects or people alike.  People can still feel pain, but nothing will break.
2.    Self-Oxidation - Regardless of the atmosphere around a player, they will never suffocate.
3.    Translation - All players understand each other, regardless of language.
4.    Communication - All players can always be heard clearly, regardless of size.
5.    Ease-of-Use -  The cards dealt to a player will automatically size to be easy for that player to hold.
6.    'Relaxed' Bodies - All player's bodies are slightly more elastic and flexible than normal, allow them to do things they normally would not be able to.
After playing the first round of the first game she played, Eris added a couple more rules:
1.    Inhibition Inhibiter - All players are less hesitant to use card effects on those they are close to.
2.    Curiousity Arousal - Because most of the special card are lewd in nature all players will be induced into a slight state of sexual arousal.

Punishments:
Eris is a player, the game master and referee all in one and is bound to play fair and endorse good sportsmanship.  If she deems someone is attempting to cheat or acting in an unsportman-like manner she is temporarily given access to her magical powers and is allowed to punish such players as she sees fit.