- Text Size +

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Sarah deposited her leaden bookbag gratefully beside her desk where it met carpet with a muffled thud.  Another day of classes under her belt, another day of life wasted learning the history of the old world.  Who cared about all those wars anyway.  Just unevolved macromales killing one another over and over.  All that class was good for was nightmares, though, it did make her more thankful for the work of Dr. Tanner and the others who’d put an end to male aggression once and for all.  As if on cue she felt a stirring in her loins.  The corner of her mouth perked up in the hint of a smile.  She considered letting him out to play, but then thought better of it. Her report on the international politics of the old world patriarchies wouldn’t write itself after all.  Gently she patted her denim covered crotch.  “Not now, maybe tomorrow night.”  

 

The young red head slipped into the comforting embrace of her desk chair and leaned forward.  With some amount of willpower she booted up her computer in preparation to write.  Before the Gem operating system sounded its trademark chime, though, the front doorbell rang out with its own characteristic jingle.  “Molly?!” Sarah shouted for her roommate but without much hope.  She swore that girl lived at her laboratory.  Grudgingly, the university student left her computer mid startup and proceeded out the hall to the door.  

 

By the time she reached the atrium, her visitor had shifted gears to the traditional knock.  Sarah opened the door on a tall dark-haired woman in overalls.  Caught in mid-rap, the lady lowered her knuckles professionally and cleared her voice.  “Mam, I’m with Newtown Parasite Eradication.  We’d like to offer you and your roommates a discount on our guaranteed removal plan.”

 

“No thanks,” replied Sarah trying not to sound annoyed.  Eradication was an important service, after all, without which Dr. Tanner’s blessing might be a curse instead.  “Our complex does all its own pest control.”

 

“Yes we know mam, but I have to caution you, renters in university towns commonly employ… less skilled eradicators in order to cut costs.  With our service you’ll be sure to…”

 

“Listen, I appreciate the offer, but really we’re fine.  I haven’t even seen a single parasite since I transferred here from upstate.  Well not counting anatomy lab...”

 

“Can’t always trust your eyes when it comes to skrats,” the woman countered darkly, but seeing she’d reached an impasse she simply thrust out her business card.  “If you see any signs, missing household items, socks or panties, please call us.”

 

Wanting mainly to assure the woman would leave, Sarah took the card.  She looked down from the eradicator's departing back holstered with all manner of netguns and fumigators to the black embossed card.  Printed next to the name of the company was the angular silhouette of a male running within the outline of a bull’s eye.

 

********************************************************************************************************



Jim slid slowly into consciousness from a dreamless sleep.  Stretching out on the silk hammock that supported him, he could feel hairs prick at his delicate skin from above.  Below his body the cloth imperceptibly sagged under his minute weight.  Eyes still closed he reached upward, spurred by late night thirst.  Hairs scratched at his forearm as his fingers found wrinkled flesh.  With the slightest force his hand slipped between the folds and into the warm, wet interior.  Then like a bear eager for a taste of newly pillaged honey, his hand returned rapidly and his tongue lapped greedily at the viscous fluid.  His Goddess’s nectar tasted like strawberries and cream and he savored every drop, even going so far as to lick and suck the smallest remain from each coated finger.  In the end not even a sticky film remained to implicate him in the theft.

 

Jim sighed and opened his eyes.  As a symbiont they were uniquely adapted for the low light environment of a woman’s undergarments so he could see his owner’s sex in all its glorious detail.  The crinkled crevice formed by her labia stretched for nearly three times his own height and around it red pubic hair rained down like winding shafts of fire.  He marveled at the sight of it just as his own comparatively microscopic sex rose to salute its superiority.  Instinct and passion pressed him to dive recklessly into the inviting maw, squirm his way down the wet tunnel and pleasure his Goddess but ethics and etiquette reminded him that such action, uninvited, was the most heinous crime a male could commit.  It was after all what separated symbionts like himself from the parasites who dwelt in the cold beyond.

 

********************************************************************************************************

 

Larrimy watched the young red head sleep from the side of the bed.  Her titanic pale face flush with youth and beauty along with more than a fair share of freckles.  Walking into the current of her warm, rythmic breaths he could already feel her moisture on his skin.  Desire rose in him, strong and unrestrained.  He wasn’t ready to enter her nether regions, to fight the symbiont no doubt living within her panties, guarding her heavenly tunnel from rogue seed.  No that battle would have to wait, but tonight he would taste her.  

 

The woman’s red plush lips loomed large, a terrifying sight to even a brave parasite like Larrimy.  Women were more inclined to stomp his kind like bugs, but predation was not unknown.  Surely her mouth was large enough to swallow up the tiny man in an instant.  Still Larrimy was unafraid, for he possessed a gift for reading the breath of the giantesses.  In its ebb and flow he could detect the phase of sleep and this girl was not due to wake for some time.  She would remain asleep so long as he was delicate in his touch.

 

Ever so slowly he reached between her red lips and into the wet mucous membranes behind.  He scooped his hand down to where he knew from experience saliva collected and returned with a cup full of translucent, viscous liquid.  Instead of slurping it down immediately he took gingerly sips, swirling each about in his mouth before swallowing, savoring every dollop of the sleeping girl’s spit.  When he finished his drink, Larrimy’s attention turned to the gaping nostrils above.  Grinning at his good fortune he reached into the darkness until his fingers found the gooey surface of a low hanging booger.  With great care he extracted it and held the greenish crust before his beady eyes for closer inspection.  At first he nibbled off just a corner, sampling the flavor of her snot, but once he got a taste he’d soon gobbled up the entire glob.  It took him a good two minutes to fully chew the rubbery gunk and he relished every second.  She tased so good, the parasite was tempted to scale to her ear to harvest a wad of the wax within, but experience cautioned him against climbing a sleeping giantess.  No, better to stave off both hunger and lust and wait for the right opportunity.

 

Larrimy’s gaze travelled the long distance down the curving contour of the sheets, to the concealed mons pubis where his destiny lay.  And between him and destiny, between him and gratification, a symbiont.  No doubt trained in the combat arts and unlike him, well nourished.  “Well my good pet, we scrats have our own tricks,” the parasite whispered as he procured one vial out of ten which lined his bandelier.  Uncorking it, he tipped the contents into the faintly parted mouth of the giantess.  Not enough sedative for intercourse, even if her pussy was unguarded, but enough for him to release his pent up needs against her finger.  Larrimy smiled wickedly as walked down to where her upturned palm emerged from the sheets.  Stepping onto the slightly sweaty surface, he straddled closest digit and began to thrust desperately against it.