- Text Size +

In what seemed like merely a matter of moments, the titanic yet majestic Princess Elia Martell and the entourage safely placed on her hand had already arrived to the still ravaged Kings Landing. Elia at an immense six miles tall was thrice the size as she was when she left the capital and even she was amazed at how swiftly she could walk through Westeros. Castles and even entire settlements had become minor dots on the ground compared to her enormous body, but even now Elia knew where people instinctively were and was able to manoeuvre her astronomical feet safely during her trek back north. It’s truly incredible that I can do all of this. The ring had seemed to give Elia an incredible understanding of all of the life all around her and it just stunned Elia at how manageable her vast size actually was.

Elia reached the outskirts of the city walls and she was impressed and amused by the fact that seemingly everyone down on the ground was watching her entrance. Elia’s eye sight had improved significantly since her previous appearance in the capital, but even without that she could tell that its citizens had stopped from what they were previously doing and they all stared in complete and utter awe at the even bigger Giantess that returned to their city. The tiny people were forced to stare upwards at Elia’s incredibly huge frame, and Elia smiled as she imagined how unworldly huge her golden breasts were to her people, even in comparison to her previous two mile size. I’m really going to enjoy this, Elia thought, but she composed herself and put on as serious a face as she could muster and announced: “SUBJECTS OF HIS GRACE KING AEGON, THE SIXTH OF HIS NAME; HERE IS THE FIRST PACKAGE OF FOOD, I’LL SHALL RETURN IN MOMENTS WITH MORE, PLEASE ACT IN A CONSIDERATE MANNER, YOU WILL ALL BE FED TONIGHT. ALL SOLDIERS WILL KEEP ORDER, BUT DO NOT HARM OR DENY ANYONE.”

Elia could pinpoint individual people, of every range of status, highborn and peasant that treated this news as a bounty from the Gods. Elia had put her entourage by the Red Keep and after the efficient manner in which they disembarked, Elia said to them in a far more quitter voice: “My dear Dornish friends please supervise the proceedings whilst I get the rest of the food.”

“Can I come with you Mamma?” Rhaenys asked plaintively as she lingered on Elia’s hand.

Elia smiled sweetly at she looked down at her precocious daughter, her colossal eyes meeting Rhaenys’ cute petite eyes. Rhaenys began to smile as she knew what her gigantic mother was going to say. “Of course dear, I just need you to move a little bit away from the edge.”

Rhaenys walked as quickly as her small legs could carry her and within a few moments Rhaenys was in a safe position. “Very good dear.” Elia whispered leaning her face closer to her palms.

Elia just watched Rhaenys getting comfortable on her hand and Elia became mesmerized at how adorable Rhaenys looked as she sat down on her hand and stared up at her mother, looking so trusting and so relaxed at her predicament. Rhaenys is already used to me as a Giantess. All Elia could do was smile peacefully at Rhaenys who smiled back at her.

As she was getting ready to leave, Elia had noticed how quickly everyone that had got off of her hand was in dealing with the masses of needy citizens, and she had even noticed some of the Rebel soldiers unquestionably following the orders of Prince Doran and Oberyn, with Lord Stark leading the rebels in giving the food out in a safe and dignified manner. A good man. “I SHALL NOT BE LONG.” Elia announced to everyone as she walked out of the capital careful of both the little people on the ground and her little daughter on the palm of her hand.

 

Elia walked back to Dorne quickly and prepared herself to march food parcels back to the capital. With her magnified vision she noticed several castles and strongholds that have left generous amounts of food outside their walls, heavily guarded to stop looters and thieves making off with it. The lords and their court were watching the proceedings with great interest and all of them watched the Giantess with great awe. Elia knelt down her head and said to each lord in toll: “THANK YOU MY LORD, I SHALL REWARD YOU LATER FOR YOUR GENEROSITY.”

Rhaenys smiled and was clearly enjoying watching her gigantic mother moving across the realm as if it was the size of an exceptionally small garden. Elia loved watching Rhaenys’ fascination with her as Rhaenys watched both her otherworldly huge mother and the world around her with childish wonder. “Wow, I have never seen that much food before.” Rhaenys said in childish awe as Elia unceremoniously picked up masses of food as if it was literally nothing.

“Kings Landing is a big city sweetling; it needs plenty of food right now.” Elia murmured softly to Rhaenys.

“Good thing you are not hungry Mamma, the city would have had to have gone without.” Rhaenys smirked and both mother and daughter began to giggle at the thought but Elia knew that she had not eaten anything since becoming a Giantess. Will I even need food? Could there even be enough for both myself and the rest of Westeros? Elia was enjoying her time with her daughter and did not wish to ruin it so she ignored the thought and continued onwards.

Elia picked up huge piles of food and watched her daughter’s innocent amusement at watching her great power unabated until they had reached Starfall, the ancient seat of House Dayne. Elia was eager to reunite with her closet friend, Ashara Dayne, whom she had not seen since before the rebellion began. She knelt down towards the castle walls and aside from the hastily assembled mountain of food; she had noticed that Lord Dayne was the only person on the balcony near the top of his castle. That’s odd; Elia noted that the other castles were teeming with each Lordling’s court. Elia’s face had dropped from regal thankfulness for the Lord’s services towards her cause to confused concern. “MY LORD, I THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY. BUT, WHERE ARE YOUR CHILDREN?”

The old lord look stricken and tears began to fall from his face moaning, “Please, please, don’t hurt them.”

Elia was gobsmacked at the accusation, and as she leant closer, trying to show a concerned maternal face to ease the tension, Lord Dayne tripped backwards trying to evade the giantess. His sobbing grew louder. “Mamma?” Rhaenys asked as she looked at the old man and then her mother confused.

Elia was getting very concerned and trying to ease Rhaenys’ concern and placate the quivering Lord she whispered: “My lord, I would never harm any Dayne or any true friend of the realm. You know that.”

Her words had no effect on the great lord as he was still shaking and crying in fear on the floor. Rhaenys was growing visibly worried and had no idea to how to react to the petrified Lord. Elia continued stunned trying to reassure the petrified Lord: “Please Lord Dayne, I am not a monster; I have saved many people today.” Elia looked at Rhaenys who had begun to shake in scared confusion. Elia smiled down at her daughter, who calmed the Princess down with just that one sweet look and the Giantess continued: “I have saved my wonderful daughter today and not just the people of Kings Landing, I have also rescued Lord Uller and his court in the Hellholt as that burnt down today as well. I have even shown clemency to the Stark’s and their allies. Please my lord, where is my dear Ashara?”

As Elia finished asking the question, Ashara Dayne walked outside towards her father. Even at her comparatively miniscule height, she looked like a goddess. Her perfectly proportioned frame with her long flowing raven dark hair was in full effect, but it was her sharp Violet eyes, even at her size, that still took Elia’s breathe away. Ashara looked cold and distant as she stared at her giant friend. Ashara’s long hard gaze seemed to accuse Elia of some nameless malice. Elia was stunned at Ashara’s reaction. What in the Seven Hells is going on? Elia remembered Ashara’s sweet words to her during the early years of her marriage with Prince Rhaegar; she remembered Ashara lighting up the horrid coldness of Dragonstone, Rhaegar’s Princely seat, with her dancing, her singing, and her good natured wit.

Ashara had gently picked her father up and called out to the Giantess staring at them with confused anxiety, “Let me take my father in, and then we shall talk.” “Why are they scared of you Mamma?”

Rhaenys asked plaintively to Elia. “I do not know dear.” Elia whispered to her daughter as she watched her closest friend comforting her father.

Elia waited patiently as she noticed the old man mumbling at his daughter, but she noticed Ashara reassuring him and the old man eventually went back inside his castle. Elia was now with Ashara and was not going to suffer this discourtesy any longer, but was mindful of Rhaenys on her hand so she leant in close to Ashara Dayne who looked at the Giantess as if she was intruding on her private space, and the Giantess said as quietly as she could fathom: “Ashara, I do not know what is going on but I do not expect to be treated like that by you or any Dayne for that matter. Especially not in front of my daughter or during a mercy mission of grave importance. If Ser Arthur had witnessed that from either you or your father he would have been ashamed.”

Ashara’s eyes lighted up, and she bristled with anger: “Do not dare presume how Arthur would react, Elia.”

Ashara’s reaction stunned Elia. In the years that Ashara was her lady in waiting, they had never even have had an argument that was not merely good natured banter. Even after Brandon Stark abandoned her after the Tourney of Harrenhall, she had never seen Ashara so angry and defensive than now. Elia was not in the mood to sour her amazing evening or for her daughter to be upset anymore and thus she tried a different tactic for cooperation, calmly stating: “Ashara listen to me. Even after all of the long years away, I still consider you my dearest friend. I do not know what this problem is and I want to get past this. Whatever this problem is I think we should discuss it like reasonable people. Please Ashara, I miss you.”

Elia thought it passingly strange that a six mile tall Giantess would plead in such a manner to a miniscule lady, even if it was her closest friend, and she could tell Ashara thought that as well as her face had softened and grew from anger to sadness, as Ashara tilted her head downwards to the floor: “I swore an oath, my Princess. I am very sorry.”

Lyanna. This is all about Lyanna. The wheels in Elia’s head began to turn. Ashara knows where Lyanna is. Lyanna’s probably even in Dorne. I need Ser Arthur’s help. Elia looked straight at her tiny friend and said in a voice laced with empathy: “I admire your faith, my lady. Oaths should never be easily broken, even to a Giantess like me.”

Rhaenys looked at Elia confused. Elia had begun to regret allowing her three year old daughter to come along with her. I just expected a quick and easy job. Elia just wanted to see Rhaenys’ smiling face as Elia picked up mountains of food, and Elia did not wish for Rhaenys’ innocence to be gone just yet, especially after what occurred in her father’s bedchamber. She is young, she will not understand most of it, but she cannot be young forever. She will know everything sooner than I wish. Elia leant her face down to Rhaenys and gave her a soft kiss which caused Rhaenys to have a fit of laughter. “Everything is going to be alright Rhaenys, I promise.”

Rhaenys smiled and accepted her mother’s answer. Elia was comfortable with that and she began to circle all of Dorne again and said in as royal a voice as she could muster hoping to fall on the right ears: “SER ARTHUR DAYNE, I HAVE NEED OF YOU IN THE CAPITAL. YOU ARE A KINGSGUARD. AND I SPEAK AS THE VOICE OF THE KING UNTIL HE REACHES HIS MAJORITY.”

Elia then felt a dark pang in her heart after hearing her own words. She had stopped and thought about it further. Ser Arthur’s protecting Lyanna. The realisation felt like a knife stabbing her in the heart. The Dayne’s do not trust me. No doubt her husband had demanded oaths of loyalty from House Dayne to protect Lyanna, but even still, the Dayne’s would rather follow Prince Rhaegar Targaryen’s ghost, than to trust in his wife’s rule. Elia began to bristle with rage and she had even begun growing, feeling great power flow through her veins as her body expanded in all directions.

Elia began growing but even in the sheer exhilaration of her growth she could see that Rhaenys was upset at seeing her mother so angry and this caused Elia’s rage to cool. “I’m sorry Rhaenys. I am fine now.”

Elia was calming herself down, taking deep breaths and within moments the growth had stopped and Elia quickly realised from her newfound vantage point of the even smaller daughter in her hand and the even smaller castle on the ground that she had grown a mile taller. Rhaenys was worried but she watched her mother calm down and she began to calm down in tow.

As Elia looked back down to Starfall she noticed Ashara gasping in fear from witnessing Elia actually growing a mile taller straight in front of her. Elia was calm but grew upset that her closest friend was afraid of her. I really did not see this coming; I need to fix this now. Not wanting to make the situation worse Elia announced back down towards the denizens of Dorne: “I HAVE ALREADY SWORN TO NOT HARM LYANNA STARK. I SWEAR BY THE GODS OF THE SEVEN, AND TO LYANNA’S OWN GODS, THE OLD GODS AS WELL. I JUST WANT TO SEE LYANNA RETURN SAFELY TO THOSE THAT LOVE HER. IF YOU CAN HEAR ME LYANNA, I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY. I JUST WANT PEACE AND TO RULE JUSTLY UNTIL AEGON COMES OF AGE.”

Elia looked across and wondered what Ser Arthur was thinking to all of this. Gods I hope he will help me. Elia had demonstrated her sincerity for the entire realm to see several times now. But it is not like they can harm me now anyway. Elia’s rage was gone but she was not in the mood for further argument. Elia just looked down at her little daughter on her hand that was staring up at her with some interest. I am here for another purpose. “I AM GOING TO PICK UP THE REST OF THE FOOD PARCELS NOW.” Elia announced sheepishly and left Starfall sharply.

There were a few more castles left and Elia quickly picked up each impressive portion of food laid out, but the joy that she had watching Rhaenys watching her pick up great stores of food was gone. “Are you okay now Mother?” Rhaenys asked with great concern in her voice.

Mother? Rhaenys was still three and Elia could tell that Rhaenys was trying to talk in a serious manner. She is so adorable. “I am okay now Rhaenys. Sorry you had to see that.” Elia said apologetically.

“I saw you angry today looking in at Daddy’s room when you became a Giant and it was the nicest thing I ever saw…Until you smiled and laughed with me afterwards. That was better. I love you Mamma.” Elia’s eyes grew watery and Elia just kissed her lovely daughter again which made Rhaenys laugh very hard.

“I love you Rhaenys. I love you so much.” Elia stared intently at her daughter. Rhaenys loves and trusts me with all her heart. Elia’s heart melted at Rhaenys’ faith and Elia was perfectly content at staring at Rhaenys smiling face and it then hit her. I want Ashara to look at me like that, the same carefree girl that joined me at Dragonstone. Not wanting her relationship with the Dayne’s to stay on the wrong foot Elia quickly moved back over to Starfall.

 

Elia had returned back to Starfall to collect their portion of the food for the people of King’s Landing. Elia had noticed that Lady Ashara was still on the balcony of her father’s castle and that a tear was running down her cheek. Elia knelt down and after a nod from her daughter which made the Giantess smile Elia said calmly and quietly: “I have much work to do; I have a peace to broker with the Lannister’s and Baratheon’s. I need to repair the capital. Lyanna can wait. But I promise you that I am a lady of my word and I swear to you, that we will get past this.”

Ashara was crying softly and mumbled out: “I am so sorry; I did not wish to ever hurt you.”

Elia stared back at her friend and said quietly: “I know. We shall recover from this, but I want to show to you now that you will always be very dear to me.”

Tears stopped flowing from Ashara’s face as she asked, “How, my Princess?”

Elia looked at her and then back at her darling daughter who smiled approvingly and suddenly Elia smiled softly. “How about a kiss to our friendship?”

Ashara smiled sadly, nodded her head in agreement and walked towards the railings of the castle.

Elia had laid her palm flat over the castle and Ashara began the swift walk over the hand and walked far from the edge as Elia raised herself slowly. Without being prompted Rhaenys walked over to Ashara and held her hand over to her. Elia cooed softly as Ashara bent down and hugged Rhaenys. “It’s so good to see you again Rhaenys. You have gotten bigger my Princess.” Ashara said with a smile on her face.

“Mamma has gotten a lot bigger.” Rhaenys spat out and immediately all three began laughing heartily. All three grew more relaxed and as they finished laughing Elia sighed as she saw her daughter with her closest friend. I have missed Ashara so much. Things will be good between us again, I know it.

Elia stood at full height and watched her little passenger’s reactions at being miles high in the air. Ashara was in awe and was holding Rhaenys’ hand tightly, but a smile grew on her lovely face. Elia smiled at Ashara’s joy at seeing the world from such a high vantage point. Ashara turned towards her friend’s titanic face and began to lean in, ready for the colossal kiss. Rhaenys laughed and she scrunched up closer to Ashara also hoping for a kiss. Well my lips are certainly big enough for the both of them. Elia moved her hand to her face and leaned in towards her utterly tiny friend and daughter, giving them a soft kiss that utterly dominated both of them. Elia even heard Ashara laugh as her gigantic lips had completely covered her. She still loves me. Despite the powers and responsibilities that Elia now had, she still desired the love from her closest friend.

Elia had softly returned Ashara back to Starfall, where Rhaenys instinctively gave Ashara a tender hug. “It has been lovely seeing you Rhaenys.” Ashara said with a smile but as she turned around her smile faded and she looked embarrassed, but she found the courage to look straight at the Giantess and said with dignity: “My Princess, I wish you good fortunes for the days to come.”

She knows something. What Ashara knew Elia could not say, but as much as it upset her, the Dayne’s were genuinely faithful to Rhaegar and as much anguish he gave her, Elia appreciated Rhaegar’s memory being honoured. As Elia let her friend back into the castle walls she called out: “EVERYTHING WILL TURN OUT FINE, ASHARA. I PROMISE.”

And with that Elia had picked up the package of food that the Dayne’s had quickly collected for her, and she returned northwards back to King’s Landing with her little daughter safe in hand.

The walk to Kings Landing was very brief; Elia’s massive feet alone covered almost a mile without even taking steps. Elia was in slightly better spirits but fear began to linger in her mind. What if they try to hide Lyanna for as long as possible? Lyanna Stark had been hidden from sight for over a year and whilst Elia assumed she might get lucky and stumble on her lair, it would most likely come down to Ser Arthur surfacing or an informant to whisper in her ear. I just need to get Lyanna back and everything will fall back to place, even Lord Robert will be tractable, and there will be no need for further violence.

As Elia was distracted by her thoughts she looked down at her hand and saw Rhaenys smile softly and waved her fingers. Elia smiled amused and leant her head in. “What is it dear?” Elia asked softly.

“Everything is going to be okay Mamma.” Rhaenys said determinedly.

All Elia could do was smile at that. “I know sweetie. As long as I have you with me sweetling, it will.”

Rhaenys’ smile grew massive at that and all Rhaenys could do was murmur contently: “Love you Mamma.”

“I love you too.” Elia replied back. Rhaenys will never be alone and trapped ever again, all she will ever know from now on is love.

 

By the time the Giantess and her miniscule daughter returned to the capital. Elia first went over to the Red Keep and as she saw Mellario she softly let Rhaenys down and Elia smiled as she saw Rhaenys hold both Mellario’s and Arianne’s hand. Elia stood back up and her heart melted as her citizens cheered as they saw the tonnes upon tonnes of precious food on her hand and wanting to have her people fed, she laid the food down by the gates of the city ever so delicately. Elia towered over the procession of tiny subjects waiting for the food and she quickly declared: “LET THE FEAST OF RECONCILIATION BEGIN.”

Elia was amazed at how quickly and efficiently the people were given their food. It seemed to be a matter of moments and suddenly thousands upon thousands of people were being fed and it warmed Elia’s heart that Oberyn and Doran were actively ensuring that nobody was hungry. Elia saw Oberyn leading low born street children in rags to the pile of food and Elia gasped in joy at how their eyes sparkled in anticipation at being given a hearty meal. That is another thing to do when the city is repaired, build orphanages and plenty of them. Elia began thinking of what to do after the city was repaired. I do not want any people of mine beggared in the streets. They need opportunity, access to clean water, but most of all dignity. The shithole that is Flea Bottom will no longer exist when I am done repairing this city. Elia was proud as everything had gone swimmingly. It does not hurt having many piles of food laid around. The people of King’s Landing were able to get enough food to nourish them and still had enough to last many days further. And who says the Dornish are not the heart of chivalry? Elia decided to go down to their level as she quickly knelt as she moved herself to the edge of the city gates and watched the feast occurring in the streets of King’s Landing. Both highborn and the low were tucking into their meals and already Doran was at the front of the pack clearly planning how to ration future meals fairly as well. Soon this city will return to normality and these people’s lives with it as well.

 

Elia began planning in her head what she needed to do to repair the cities infrastructure. The streets would perhaps take weeks to properly repair and I could get the material needed from the Reach, and I will make sure that the Westerlands pay their fair share for the destruction they have caused; if they do not oppose me that is. Suddenly the man’s face came to her again. Tywin. Elia had planned to humiliate and torture the vile betrayer indefinitely, but Elia knew she did not have it in her to keep doing it. I got too many good things going on. Rhaenys, Aegon, Oberyn. I don’t wish to share my time with those I love to the man I despise. The logical solution came to her head. I will execute him tonight. The fine people of Dorne and Kings Landing would no doubt cheer Lannister’s death, but the man had children, and there were others still to be brought back into the fold. Lyanna may try to remain hidden after all. Elia did not wish to ruin any chance of finding Lady Lyanna by destroying the Westerlands, but she did not want to give them complete amnesty for Tywin’s treachery. I swore an oath to Lyanna not to harm her. Lord Stark will know my sincerity. Not wanting to waste time Elia moved her head towards the feast and called out: “SER JAIME LANNISTER, I REQUIRE YOUR PRESENCE.”

Like with Lady Ashara, Elia was perplexed at how noticeably handsome Ser Jaime Lannister was as he strolled ever so closer to the Princess, despite his completely diminutive form. Elia had put her hand near him and motioned for him to climb onto it. Elia had moved Ser Jaime to face level and saw Ser Jaime knelling to her. “PLEASE RISE, SER JAIME.”

Jaime did as he was commanded and Elia noticed Jaime’s worry. “DO NOT WORRY SER JAIME, YOU WAS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY WAY WITH YOUR FATHER’S TREASONS.”

Jaime had turned away sheepishly. Aerys. Elia could not lie to herself, dealing with the realm without a madman with a crown and a thirst for wildfire was a godsend. Not having Aerys around helps me immensely. Still Ser Jaime swore oaths to him. He does not need the shame of failing him to follow him his entire life. “AERYS DIED, I KNOW THAT. BUT I AM SURE THAT YOU WILL SERVE MY SON AS FAITHFULLY AS YOU DID AERYS.”

Jaime did at least look at Elia’s face this time, but his face was grave and cold. I need to get him on my side properly. “SER JAIME, I NEED YOU TO CONVINCE THE NEW LORD OF CASTERLY ROCK TO BEND THE KNEE.”

Ser Jaime looked mildly confused at Elia’s choice of words. I really do not need to threaten dwarf children. Elia smiled softly at Jaime and explained as diplomatically as she could: “YOU ARE LORD TYRION’S OLDER BROTHER; I AM SURE IF YOU EXPLAIN TO HIM THAT I WILL NOT HURT HIM, THEN WE CAN REBUILD THE ENTIRE REALM PEACEFULLY. I THINK WE SHOULD DEAL WITH THIS NOW.”

Elia looked across and saw that her family had moved in closer and were watching the Giantess with great interest. Elia was pleased to see that from every one of her loved ones there was trust. They trust that I will do the right thing. “I WILL NOT BE TERRIBLY LONG.” Elia announced. Rhaenys looked on but Elia did not wish Rhaenys to join her at Casterly Rock in case negotiations went sour. It will not be the case of kiss and make up as it was with Ashara. “RHAENYS DARLING I NEED TO DEAL WITH THIS ALONE OKAY, I WILL NOT BE LONG SWEETLING.”

Elia moved her free hand over to her dot sized daughter and tenderly stroked her and it warmed Elia’s heart to see Rhaenys relaxing. By now a great part of the city was watching the Giantess as well, many knowing in their hearts what was to come. Elia bowed her head to the expectant public and announced: “GOOD PEOPLE IT GLADENS MY HEART THAT EVERYONE HAS BEEN FED, BUT THE NIGHT IS NOT OVER. I WILL BE BACK SHORTLY.” At that cryptic address, the people cheered as Elia calmly walked out of the city, determined.

 

Elia strolled softly westwards with Ser Jaime in tow and she quickly reached the western coast of Lannisport and saw the impressive sized castle that was Casterly Rock. It looked a lot bigger the last time I was here. But then again I am sure the Dungeon’s of Sunspear look a lot smaller than my asshole to Lord Tywin. Princess Elia remembered the frosty welcome Lord Tywin gave her and her brother when they briefly visited Casterly Rock when they were children. An awkward visit throughout but how it ended… Elia shuddered as she remembered Cersei and Jaime seeing the small new-born baby before leaving Casterly Rock with Oberyn. Now Tyrion is a small new Lord. What stuck with Elia was Cersei’s callousness to Lord Tyrion. They say he will not live long. I hope they are right; he killed my mother to get into this world. Elia remembered Cersei’s cruel words and Tyrion’s cries of pain as she had abused him to herself and Oberyn’s face. Seeing a little girl that was no older than Arianne hurting a baby greatly disturbed her. I shall never abuse the innocent.

Elia looked at the gates of the Castle and announced: “YOUR BROTHER SER JAIME IS HERE TO HELP YOU, LORD TYRION. I SHALL RETURN ON THE MORROW.”

She saw the drawbridge begin to wind down unannounced, Elia gently placed Ser Jaime on the ground and whispered: “Good luck Ser Jaime.”

As Elia began to straighten herself out, she noticed a couple of small figures arrive on the Castle’s balcony, each looking as different as night and day, Tyrion and Cersei.

 Elia saw the sad confused little boy with the mismatched eyes that was now the liege Lord of the Westerlands, but Elia also saw the far taller Cersei simply looking radiant, with her golden hair and voluptuous breasts, but the look that she gave her was cold, and defiant. Even at my size, this one is going to be a handful to me. This was confirmed when Cersei announced suddenly: “I know what you done with my father.” But before Elia could say anything, she saw a strange smirk rise from Cersei’s pretty face as she continued on: “I would have done the same thing in your position, if you can destroy the man who had wronged you, I say do it.” Elia was stunned and she saw that the young lord was as well, as they both stared agape at the young Cersei. “If you wanted to destroy House Lannister entirely, you would not have treated with us. So here’s the deal, we shall bend the knee if you end father’s suffering right now.”

Elia was amused by Cersei Lannister’s frank defiant manner. She thinks she’s untouchable. I need to cut this one down to size. “YOU ARE A BOLD ONE, LADY CERSEI. BUT I AM ADDRESSING THE LORD OF CASTERLY ROCK, AND SINCE LAST I LOOKED, YOU ARE NOT THE LORD OF THIS CASTLE.”

Cersei’s smug smile curdled and she began to pout indignantly. Even in contempt she will turn many a man’s head. Elia then focused her attention on the timid Tyrion Lannister: “LORD TYRION I BARE YOU OR YOUR SISTER NO ILL WILL, BUT YOUR FATHER COMMITTED A HEINOUS ACT TODAY AND I CANNOT SUFFER HIM TO LIVE. WOULD YOU OFFER YOUR ALLEGIANCE IN EXCHANGE WITH ME ENDING YOUR FATHER’S PAIN QUICKLY?”

The young lord looked uneasy and was looking down to his shoes as he announced gravely: “I shall offer my allegiance, do you require me to knell?”

By this point Ser Jaime, out of breathe from running up a mountainous staircase, had reached the top of the castle. House Lannister all together again; time to end their father’s foolish betrayal. Elia smiled sharply and replied to the little lord: “YES, MY LORD. IF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SHOULD KNELL NOW THAT WOULD BE GREAT.”

Elia saw Cersei’s disgust and contempt at the prospect as her brothers’ immediately obeyed so Elia leant in closer and stared at the little lady. Elia stared right at Cersei and within moments Cersei’s resolved folded from staring at the Giantess’ seemingly sun sized brown eyes and that was enough for her to bend her knee as well. Elia knew they were innocent but the Giantess could not deny that she enjoyed seeing the Lannister’s being so submissive and bowing to her. A huge part of the puzzle that was Elia’s peace was solved. I am making good time. Elia acknowledged their allegiance, announcing: “RISE.”

The Lannister’s did as they were bid and got up. No time like the present as a Braavosi banker once said foolishly in Aerys’ court. Let’s get this over with: “WE SHALL DISCUSS THE GOLD AND THE MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR THE REBUILDING OF THE CAPITAL LATER; BUT FIRST COULD YOU THREE PLEASE ESCORT ME BACK TO THE CAPITAL.

It was not a question as Elia gently picked the three of them up immediately and even quicker than before; the Giantess reached King’s Landing and deposited them safely by the Red Keep near her family.

 

Elia knew what she had to do but as she spied her darling daughter, her babe King and her adorable niece and nephew she felt her heart pounding hard. Elia did not want Rhaenys or Doran’s own children to see her execute Lord Tywin. Three and Seven is too young to see such things. Elia looked at her little family and said quietly: “Children it is time for bed.”

Rhaenys looked very tired and ready to fall asleep after the exhausting day she had. Arianne looked indignant and was ready to protest until Mellario told her: “Everything will be as it was tomorrow; don’t you worry.”

Thank the Gods that were not true for me. But Elia was too polite to argue that point and she let it slide. Elia saw Oberyn and Ellaria and as they were about to walk to Elia’s hand she nodded her head towards them and announced: “OBERYN, ELLARIA I STILL HAVE NEED OF YOU LATER.” Oberyn laughed as Ellaria squeezed is hand. That is going to be fun tonight.

Within moments Mellario and Doran escorted the children to Elia’s hand, as Rhaenys and Arianne walked hand in hand with Prince Quentyn holding his mothers’ hand, and the babe King Aegon safely held by his Uncle Prince Doran, and Elia began her very brief walk to Sunspear.

Elia reached her brother’s seat and took the children safely to Doran’s castle and whispered softly: “Good night everyone.”

Elia reached down and gave a gentle kiss to all the occupants to her hand and heard Rhaenys and Arianne laughing loudly from it. Quentyn looked up at the Giantess and then back to his mother, whilst Arianne excitedly ran into the castle as Rhaenys took her sweet time watching her titanic mother overhead. They are sweet children. “Good Night Mamma!” Rhaenys shouted upwards.

“GOOD NIGHT DEAR.” Elia announced, and she leaned in one more time and gave Rhaenys a little kiss. Rhaenys smiled and after Elia’s lips parted from her she laughed and then followed Arianne into the castle.

 

As all of the children were escorted back into the castle, Elia whispered to a nearby guard in an exceptionally low voice: “I need the traitor now.”

Doran noticed and bent his head in agreement and as soon as the Martell’s and Elia’s children had returned to the castle, the traitor Tywin Lannister was laid before Elia’s humongous feet. Tywin Lannister was dazed and he was covered and stank of the contents of Elia’s asshole. The great lord that was Tywin Lannister is dead already, time to finish off this husk. Elia had a smirk from seeing the shit stained Lannister and asked the guard: “LAY HIM BY MY TOE.”

The guard quickly did so and Elia laughed as Tywin was trying to stand with the support of her toe, she laughed even harder as he slipped and hit his head hard onto the ground. Elia announced with a playful smirk on her face: “CHANGE OF PLAN TYWIN, YOU WILL NOT KISS MY FEET. I ALREADY HAVE A GORGEOUS WOMAN FOR THAT TASK.” Elia noticed Tywin’s indignant grumble as he looked up at her. I have never seen an insect as abhorrent as this thing. Elia did not wish to waste time and thundered out: “YOUR CHILDREN HAVE SWORN TO OBEY ME. I DO NOT NEED OR WANT YOU IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE. A LANNISTER ALWAYS PAYS HIS DEBTS AND IT IS TIME TO PAY YOURS TYWIN.”

Elia grabbed Tywin, softly enough not to crush him and marched back to King’s Landing with great haste. Elia could see as she got closer to the capital that the people were aware of her purpose as many had surmised from noticing that the young Lannister lord and his lady sister was present in the capital. By now Elia could see a defensive perimeter of soldiers led by Prince Oberyn making sure that they would be kept safe. Oberyn will make a tremendous Hand. Elia had reached outside the city walls as she saw this and as her eyes gazed upon Oberyn’s she bowed her head to him in appreciation. As Oberyn smiled back Elia announced to the frenzied crowd: “GOOD PEOPLE, THIS TRAITOR BURNT DOWN YOUR HOMES; RAPED YOUR WIVES AND MURDERED YOUR HUSBANDS. I CONDEMN HIM TO DEATH.” Elia turned her head from the crowd crying their jeers and venom at Lord Tywin, hearing cries of “Death to the traitor” and “Burn in all Seven Hells Lannister.” Elia smiled at Lord Tywin and asked: “IS THERE ANYTHING I HAVE MISINTERPRETED TYWIN?”

Elia stated back at Lord Tywin and he was forced to stare back at the supremely gigantic Elia and said coldly: “I am not going to apologise for my actions to you or anyone else. Your family stole everything from me already. Your mother stole my daughter’s birth right so that a sickly bitch like you could be used to spite me.” Elia just smiled at that, not even feeling the need to argue with him. I am not a sickly bitch anymore. Tywin prattled away:” So go ahead. Steal my life away you Giant whore.”

Elia looked at the shit streaked Lannister with contempt, but not with hatred. This ant is too pathetic to hate now. Elia kept staring at him looking into his cold eyes until she unceremoniously threw Lord Tywin westwards to the audible shock of her citizens, and he flew out of sight and eventually plummeted to his death far away in the Sunset Sea.

The cheers that came after the initial shock of Tywin’s spectacular demise were deafening. The people of Kings Landing were rejoicing and many begun laughing, dancing and Elia heard many drunken cheers to her, hearing especially: “To Elia the avatar of the Gods, may she reign well.” And “To Elia the Giant saviour.” Despite the jubilance and quickly avenging the Sack of Kings Landing Elia felt cold, and surprisingly empty at destroying her greatest enemy. I now have bigger fish to fry than Tywin Lannister.

Elia quickly picked up the three Lannister siblings unceremoniously and marched straight back to Casterly Rock and quickly put them back onto the castle walls without a second thought. “SER JAIME YOU WILL REMAIN WITH YOUR SIBLINGS TONIGHT. I SHALL DISCUSS TERMS TOMORROW.” Before Elia heard any words of protest she left the Lannister siblings at Casterly Rock and marched back towards the capital.

 

Elia quickly returned to the capital and as she returned she heard thunderous applause from the thousands upon thousands of smallfolk. Elia heard vile epithets about Tywin Lannister from the boisterous celebrating residents of Kings Landing but more cheered for Elia in general. Elia felt that she should be rejoicing right now, but a deep pang in her heart stopped her from doing so. I have dealt with the man who tried to murder me today. Why do I feel so cold? Elia had noticed how satisfied her people were with the food parcels and felt pride that she was able to do all this. I need to rule generously and with an open hand. By morning Elia would help rebuild the battered buildings, it was too dark to do much good now. Or was it? There are others suffering too right now, and not just on my side.

Elia thought about the lengthy war of attrition between Robert’s heir Stannis, and the Tyrell army at Lord Robert’s seat of Storms End. An embarrassing farce, if Lord Tyrell was vaguely competent this war could have been won half a year ago. Elia grew frustrated thinking about the preposterous waste of the biggest army in Westeros laying siege to Storm’s End for a year, whereas the thinly populated Dornish soldiers were slaughtered at the Trident. Stannis Baratheon must have damn near starved himself to withhold the Tyrell siege for a year. I need men such as him if I am to rule successfully. Elia wanted to make the transition to peace as seamless and efficient as possible, and an act of goodwill to Storms End should help achieve that aim. Elia also knew full well that Robert was the Lord of Storm’s End, not his younger brother Stannis. And what I have heard about Stannis, he would not yield the castle to anyone or anything, including a six mile tall Giantess. However Robert Baratheon was recuperating from battle wounds at the Trident, and frankly Elia was not in the mood to deal with her husband’s killer just yet. I won’t achieve the entirety of the peace tonight, but nonetheless an act of mercy will help bring Robert and his people back to the fold.

 Elia scanned the ground and looked for Lord Stark, quickly she spied him amongst the people keeping the peace with the parcels of food and as she found him, she leant down and as her face completely covered all of Lord Eddard’s field of vision, Elia whispered: “I need your help, my Lord. How many men are holding Storm’s End?”

Stark looked concerned. After seeing what happened to Tywin he fears the worst. Nonetheless Lord Stark answered quickly: “Five hundred, my Princess.”

Elia smiled softly at the tiny Northman and whispered softly to him: “Let’s give those brave men a good meal.”

Lord Eddard Stark gave a warm smile back to her. He will be of great use for my son’s reign. Elia carefully got her hand over to him and in as stoic a manner as possible Lord Eddard prepared himself as he was hoisted up incredibly carefully with two of Elia’s fingers. Elia marvelled to herself as she was able to accurately pick up the mite sized lordling without crushing him. I do need to understand how my powers actually work. However Elia crossed that thought out of her mind as she had another important duty to perform and within moments Elia reached with her other hand and picked up a considerable pile of food. The revelry died down and a hush spread over the city. No one knew what the Giantess had planned. Elia gave a regal smile as she stood back up and looked down at her tiny audience and announced: “GOOD PEOPLE I WILL NOT BE LONG. THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE I NEED TO HELP RIGHT NOW. AND DO NOT WORRY THERE WILL BE PLENTY MORE FOOD DELIVERED TOMORROW AS WELL.” Her people cheered at the news and with a soft smile Elia moved southwards for the very brisk walk to Storms End.

Elia arrived at the castle stronghold that was Storms End within a few moments and Elia laughed as Lord Eddard was visibly stunned at how swiftly they had arrived, rubbing his eyes in disbelief. That ride would have taken Stark a week riding continuously on his own and a fortnight at least with a host of any size. A legion of Tyrell banners greeted the Princess as she arrived, and Elia did not need to strain her eyes to have noticed that all of the Tyrell bannerman were bowing to her. Elia was not in the mood to deal with the lackadaisical Lord Tyrell and refused to acknowledge his presence. With one step Elia moved her feet softly into the ocean, far away enough to avoid the Redwyne fleet parked to prevent Stannis getting aid from sea. Elia was careful not to splash her feet but she could not deny it felt so refreshing after labouring all day and walking through deserts. Elia straightened herself out and she could feel so many eyes watching up at her in frightened awe. Need to make a good impression, I am here for peace. Elia calmly announced: “STANNIS BARATHEON, I WISH TO MEET WITH YOU AT ONCE.”

Elia heard a rumbling of sound as a bunch of Baratheon soldiers escorted Stannis Baratheon to a balcony overlooking the sea, and smiled at contrasting the stiff and unsmiling Stannis, with the stunned little boy running by his heels unable to keep his eyes off of the incredible sight in front of him. This must be little Renly. He could make a good fosterling for Arianne or Viserys when the war ends; better to repair the problems between our houses within a single generation and what better way to do that than with sweet open hearted children. Keep that thought in your head Elia.

Despite the onslaught of heavy footsteps just previously, when the soldiers arrived they fell silent and Elia felt awkwardness amongst them as Stannis was preparing himself to speak. These men are afraid, but Stannis is a leader if his soldiers honour his silence. Lord Stannis stared straight at the Giantess and said in a voice that brokered no argument: “Princess Elia, I respect your power and authority, I have heard of both Aerys’ and Rhaegar’s deaths and accept that you are your son’s Regent. However I am not the lord of this castle, my brother Robert is. I am the Castellan of Storm’s End. I swore an oath to Robert to hold this castle until either he wins, or until my death if not. I do not have the authority or even the desire to surrender. Do your worst.”

The silence changed to pandemonium as several soldiers were screaming and raving their amazement at Stannis for his calm outburst, with some bellowing oaths of hatred and threats of death towards their appointed Captain. Lord Eddard was shaking his head in bemused disgust, clearly expecting nothing less from Robert’s stubborn brother. This will not do. Elia then announced: “ENOUGH.” Silence returned.

“STANNIS I UNDERSTAND AND RESPECT YOUR DUTIES TO YOUR BROTHER AND LIEGE LORD. THIS WAS NOT MEANT TO BE A NEGOTIATION OR EVEN SURRENDER. I SHALL NEGOTIATE WITH YOUR BROTHER SOON. I HAVE HEARD ABOUT YOUR RESOLVE STANNIS, AND AM PLEASANTLY SURPRISED TO SEE HOW TRUE THAT IS EVEN NOW.” Stannis gave an awkward half smile, both of defiance, as well as obvious pleasure in being complemented. This one clearly does not get complimented often enough.

“I OFFER SUSTENANCE FOR YOU AND YOUR SOLDIERS, MORE THAN ENOUGH TO LAST UNTIL ROBERT BENDS THE KNEE.” The soldiers began to cheer with obvious gratitude; Elia could see how dishevelled and malnourished these men were. What do you expect when they have been trapped in a siege for a year?

  Despite the cheers Stannis suspiciously asked the Giantess: “What will this cost me?”

Elia stared straight at the strange man and replied: “IT IS A SYMBOL OF MERCY AND HOPE FOR THE FUTURE. THAT IS IT. NO COST TO YOU OR YOUR MEN. DO YOU CONSENT?”

Hundreds of voices on the balcony and inside the castle were screaming “Yes”, but Stannis merely nodded and spat out: “I consent.”

Elia gave the food away and was pleasantly surprised to see Stannis waiting patiently for the others to take their share, including giving his very young brother some food before himself and letting the little boy to scamper off and enjoy the meal in comfort, but only after he thanked the Giantess for the meal though. “Thank you Princess Elia.” Renly said with real joy and gratitude to the Giantess.

“YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME RENLY.” Elia replied back softly, Renly’s sweet smile stirring her heart. I do not have it in me to harm children. I love my children too much to think about harming others.

Elia had no intentions of attacking Storm’s End and looking at how gleeful and amazed the soldiers were as they received their newly found rations, and Lord Stark’s clear appreciation of his friend’s men being looked after restored joy in her heart after the coldness felt after Tywin’s execution. Some may call me weak for doing this, and allowing Stannis to save face but I care not. As if any tiny fool’s words have any weight to me anymore. Storms End will return to the fold properly soon enough.

Elia noticed that Stannis had still not taken his share of the food offered and was watching the Giantess’ every movement. Elia was impressed, but surprised at how this small force had lasted this long against the biggest army in Westeros. “LORD STANNIS I MUST ASK. HOW DID YOU OUTLAST THE TYRELL’S?”

Stannis nodded gravely at that and answered swiftly: “We ate everything in the pantry. Then ate the horses, they had no purpose, it wasn’t like we were going to ride out anywhere so we ate them. Then the cats, never liked the creatures. I do like Dogs, good animals, loyal, but sadly we needed their meat, so fine we ate the dogs.” Elia was stunned at how dispassionately Stannis was with discussing the growing dire nature of their survival as he continued onwards: We were down to rats and leather.”

“WERE?” Elia asked picking up on Stannis’ use of the past tense, “OR ARE?”

For the first time Elia noticed a hint of genuine fear on Stannis’ face. There is something he is not telling me. Stannis calmed himself down quickly and showed his cold face again as he replied: “Were. If I tell you what happened, would you show clemency?”

Elia felt confused. A whole range of thoughts went into her head. Was there a betrayer? Did Lord Tyrell play Aerys like a fiddle? Elia looked back at the rake-like Stannis. No these men have starved or close enough to make no matter. Elia needed to know how Stannis and his men withheld the Tyrell’s: “CLEMENCY? FOR YOURSELF?”

“No, Princess. I shall never ask it merely for myself. To the man in question,” Stannis replied immediately back. Now I am intrigued.

  “WHAT HAPPENED?” Elia asked impatiently.

Stannis duly answered: “A smuggler named Davos, we did not know him, and we did not ask or pay for him, he asked nothing out of us. But out of the goodness of his heart he smuggled past the Redwyne blockade and smuggled us a nice sack of onions. I have never seen men so happy to eat onions in my life, sure beats eating the old stale rats.”

Elia smiled at hearing this tale of heroism and bravery, and noticed Stark’s warm smile on his own lips. But Elia also felt annoyed at how incompetent the Tyrell siege actually was and looked at the Redwyne fleet below her in the sea with disgust. What’s the point of having the greatest fleet in Westeros if a single pirate can break through the lines? “WHERE IS THIS DAVOS? I WISH TO SPEAK TO HIM.”

Stannis looked suspicious but as Stark nodded softly towards him, Stannis spat out: “He’s not here, he smuggled himself away. I ask only that you spare this man.”

Elia nodded in agreement: “THE REALM NEEDS HEROES, FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE WAR. IF DAVOS RETURNS LET ME KNOW, I WOULD DESIRE TO MEET HIM.” Stannis nodded back, he was clearly a man of few words.

By this time every man had received his fair share of food, and Stannis took a modest portion for himself and stiffly announced: “Thank you Princess Elia. I will discuss this generosity with Robert when he returns.”

Elia accepted that this was a natural time to leave and kept Lord Stark safely on his hand as she announced back: “I SHALL SEE YOU SOON STANNIS.”

Elia nodded her farewell and returned to the capital, but was aware enough to dry her humongous feet on the shorelines surrounding the city gates. I don’t want to cause havoc and drown my subjects after all.

Elia viewed her mission as a success. Robert will accept the situation; hopefully he can see all the way from the Trident that I am not unreasonable. Elia smiled as she realised that she had rather liked the uncomfortable and awkward Stannis. Stannis is honest and an honest man is gold dust in the capital. He could prove useful. Elia felt a lot better after giving the Baratheon men some food and she smiled to herself as she wanted to end the night on a high note as well. I got the Lannister’s back in the fold, the Baratheon’s not far behind. I have done well today but now I want some time for my own…With Oberyn and Ellaria to join me of course.

 The night was old at this point, and as Elia let Lord Stark down by his Northern soldiers by the Red Keep, Elia extravagantly stretched herself out to her expectant public and announced: “MY PEOPLE, THIS HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL EVENING, BUT IT IS TIME FOR ME TO RETIRE FOR THE NIGHT. COME OBERYN, ELLARIA. I WANT YOU WITH ME.”

Both Oberyn and Ellaria had gigantic smirks on the ground which amused Elia to no end as they waited eagerly for Elia to pick her up, which she quickly did. The first thing Elia did was to kiss both of her tiny companions with one massive kiss and all Elia could do was giggle as she walked out of the capital. Time for some fun.

  Elia had found a nice quiet space spot to lie down and as she unceremoniously lay down onto the ground Elia looked down hungrily at both of the gorgeous tiny people on her hand and said: “SORRY IF I IGNORED YOU TWO EARLIER, I HAD TOO MANY THINGS TO DO AND EVERYTHING IS GOING ALONG NICELY. I JUST WANT TO UNWIND NOW WITH MY BROTHER THE LOVER AND MY ‘ROYAL FOOT WORSHIPER.’”

Oberyn and Ellaria laughed and Oberyn quickly said: “Of course Elia, we are happy to oblige you, how would you like to start?”

Elia had noticed Ellaria’s pleading look and gave a quick smile: “I DON’T WANT TO MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE OBERYN, BUT COULD YOU AND ELLARIA…..”

Elia heard Oberyn shout: “Start with your feet?” As Oberyn looked at the Royal foot worshipper’s blatant desire clearly remembering the Giantess’ foot scent emanating from her body as she arrived to the feast.

“THAT WOULD BE LOVELY.” Elia proclaimed happily and she stood up and deposited her little love bugs right next to her otherworldly huge feet.

Elia beamed at the vigour to which Oberyn and Ellaria were rubbing and kissing her mountain sized toes. Elia’s senses were extremely strong as she felt every kiss and caress. She saw Ellaria rub her body on her toes and Oberyn licking the toe up and down. This is nice. Elia did know that this was merely the starter and that she had other quirks that she wanted to experiment on. She picked up both Oberyn and Ellaria and said with a shy awkward smile: “I HAVE STRANGE TASTES AND DESIRES THAT I HAVE ALWAYS DESIRED TO IMPLEMENT. RHAEGAR, IF HE KNEW WOULD HAVE NEVER HUMOURED ME ON THEM. IF I LAY DOWN WOULD EITHER OF YOU MIND IF YOU LICKED MY ARMPITS?

Elia had shaved her armpits often after being shown it by a handmaiden before she began her first visit outside Dorne, being told it was what all the highborn ladies done to impress their husbands. As if I need to do that anymore. Nonetheless Elia always took a strange enjoyment as she regularly moved her hands and felt the softness of her armpits, and Elia derived any pleasure that she could during the war. Oberyn and Ellaria nodded their consent and thus Elia put them into position on the incredibly large armpit.

Elia was in pure bliss as both Oberyn and Ellaria licked her armpit. She squealed in joy at seeing how eager Oberyn and Ellaria were to please her. She loved seeing Ellaria’s contented smile, and Oberyn’s vigour in pleasing her. I love this. She had dreamt at being with someone who would be happy at realising her pleasures. Cold, distant Rhaegar Targaryen was never that man, but kind and open-hearted Oberyn and Ellaria had awoken something in her. Lust, desire, pleasure.

After some time, Elia wanted to get to another level, so she scooted them both up onto her hand and said, “THAT WAS GREAT. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I NOW WANT YOU TWO TO HAVE SOME PLEASURE OF YOUR OWN.”

Both Oberyn and Ellaria looked up, Elia smiled and quietly whispered not wishing to embarrass them: “Whilst Oberyn was fostered at the Hellholt, did you two ever?”

The pause was long and both laughed at the awkward wait and Ellaria answered: “No my princess, we were both tempted a few times but things just did not turn out that way.”

Oberyn smiled a massive grin and Elia could tell that he was anticipating the following question eagerly. “WOULD YOU TWO BE COMFORTABLE LYING TOGETHER? I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE MY BROTHER AT HIS PLEASURE.”

Oberyn gave a hearty laugh and Ellaria’s eyes brightened in anticipation. This is going to be great.

Oberyn and Ellaria began kissing softly on Elia’s hand, and they quickly removed each other’s clothes and after they had done that they both explored each other’s bodies with their hands as they kissed each other vigorously. Elia gasped in pleasure when Ellaria reached Oberyn’s erect cock and began stroking it. Oberyn put both his hands over Ellaria’s bountiful breasts and squeezed them softly. Elia was salivating as their tongues interlocked during a deep kiss and they began settling themselves onto the ground that was Elia’s monolithic palm. Elia began fingering herself with her free hand as Oberyn lay over Ellaria and inserted his massive member into Ellaria’s pussy. Ellaria’s gasps were like music to Elia’s ears and Elia fingered herself faster as Oberyn inserted his cock in and out of Ellaria’s moist pussy faster. Elia began growing relatively slowly and felt some sexual relief as Ellaria screamed out Oberyn’s name.

Oberyn and Ellaria were panting and sweating as Elia was staring at them with plain lust. I am going to love having these two around. As they were recuperating, Elia smiled and asked, “AS MUCH FUN AS THAT WAS TO WATCH, COULD YOU DO THAT AGAIN? IN MY PUSSY.”

Oberyn’s flaccid cock immediately hardened. Ellaria laughed as she tugged it and said, “Of course, I cannot wait to enter your wondrous abode.” Elia’s grin covered her entire face as she kissed both of them in gratitude and picked them up and inserted them both inside of her gigantic nether regions.

Elia immediately felt both of them as they moved themselves around Elia’s sensitive private parts and already the Giantess pushed her fingers inside of her. Elia softly nudged her passengers deeper inside of her and then fingered herself aggressively. During her pleasures her growth had begun accelerating at incredible speeds. Elia began to notice as she was rocketing upwards. Oh no. The Giantess panicked as her gloriously large feet began to push itself into civilised areas and she stood up and moved westwards into the Sunset Sea.

The pleasure was still growing strong, but she was worried about her uncontrolled growth. Elia held her private parts to prevent Oberyn and Ellaria from falling to their deaths. Oh no I cannot end tonight like this. Elia made massive steps westward as her massive feet dominated the ocean around her; she began running faster westwards as she was growing and as she raced past a great mist that somehow covered even her. Rational thought escaped Elia as she was merely reacting to this great unknown mist and all she could do was run through it, hoping her extreme growth would not harm any of her subjects. As Elia raced through the mist, she quickly ran past it and as it cleared she saw in the distance a vast green land. Where in the Seven Hells am I? No land had ever been discovered westwards of Westeros and though she was petrified of her uncontrollable growth, Elia felt some pride that she discovered a land no one ever knew about before. I became a Giantess, helped rescue people and discovered a new land today. Some days are more eventful than others.

Despite her panic, Elia was amused and still aroused but her growth began to slow down. Thank the Seven! Elia looked across at the mountains in the distance as well as the coastline by her feet. Elia estimated that she grew literally tenfold during her panic. I am now 70 miles tall. I cannot protect Westeros at this insane height. Elia began to fret heavily. I don’t want Rhaenys to be afraid and I do not want my good work to turn to ashes. I need to get back to a more manageable size promptly. However Elia sensed the lack of civilization or even any people around whatsoever and sighed in relief. Well I cannot harm anyone here at least.

Elia then decided it would be best to get onto this land and so she planted her titanic feet onto the unknown continent and marvelled at the luscious greenery. She had noticed her companions reaching orgasm inside her oblivious to everything else. At least they are still having a good time. As Elia’s miniscule lovers finished inside of her Elia picked them up and took them out of her pussy. Despite the massive increase in size, Elia could still hear and see her absolutely miniscule lovers with great clarity. How powerful was the ring? Oberyn and Ellaria had noticed the change in scenery; Ellaria looked concerned and quietly asked in awe at the strange peaceful land: “Where are we, my Princess?”

Elia mumbled back uncertainly: “I DO NOT KNOW.”

Oberyn smirked and said boastfully, “You have discovered a new country Elia, you now rule two countries.”

Ellaria softly cheered at that but Elia was concerned. She had no idea how to reach Westeros at her incredible height without utterly destroying it. The hours were different on this land as instead of the deep darkness in Westeros, the sky was merely setting down for the night. Despite this, Elia was extremely tired and needed to rest. Elia then worried about where to safely put Oberyn and Ellaria whilst she slept. She did not want to crush or lose them, and she could not safely put them back to Westeros. She then remembered where she had put them initially. They will enjoy that no doubt. “OBERYN, ELLARIA. I AM VERY TIRED AND I NEED A CLEAR HEAD TO SORT OUT THIS PROBLEM. I NEED TO PUT YOU BACK IN MY PUSSY TO KEEP YOU SAFE.”

Oberyn and Ellaria accepted that and murmured their agreement. Elia softly smiled at her little lovers and said, “DESPITE THIS SETBACK, THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS SUCH A MAGICAL DAY. YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME” Elia softly kissed both of them and even at this height she admired her brother’s muscled frame, and Ellaria’s gorgeous breasts and her golden brown body. “GOODNIGHT LOVERS.”

“Goodnight Elia,” both Oberyn and Ellaria said simultaneously and she gently inserted them into the safety of her pussy.

 

Elia carefully bent her knees and she softly lay down on this undiscovered country. The country fit her comfortably; it was both tall and wide enough for Elia to comfortably lay down at such a vast height. Elia smiled as she knew she could lie down comfortably at her titanic size as she felt no human settlements on this large landscape. Now what to do? What can I do to get back home safely for the smallfolk? Elia expected that she would not fall asleep and worry about how to safely return home, undoubtedly with Rhaenys in the forefront of her thoughts. But as she began to think about her predicament, the soft lull of sleep washed over Elia, and within moments of lying down, Elia was asleep. Elia’s titanic frame comfortable on the vast land, her breasts far greater than any mountain she was laying on, her ass comfortable on the luscious ground and her pussy deeper and wider than any crater on the planet and at that moment, with a soft look of peace on her lovely face, Princess Elia Martell looked like the Giantess Goddess that she truly was.