- Text Size +

With both of her children safely in her hands, Princess Elia Martell began the thankfully swift journey to Sunspear. It was three hundred Leagues as the raven flies from Kings Landing, and at two miles tall she reached Dorne within a few short moments. Elia sensed where there were settlements of people, even without looking at the ground. It is the Ring. The Valyrian ring that melted into her finger had not only grown her to immense size; but also sharpened other abilities to incredible levels of accuracy. What powers will I develop tomorrow? Elia amused herself during her walk by imagining what the peasants, farmers, petty lords and villagers thought as her hulking nude frame towered over them as she gallivanted towards Dorne. Elia blushed thinking of the fact that her monolithic pussy was looming over entire villages as she walked and then she imagined how she must look to people on the other side of Westeros, and further afield. I wonder what the people of Essos must think seeing a two mile tall Westerosi woman walking proudly through the Seven Kingdoms. Elia smiled at the thought as she was proud at how magnificent her body looked. No doubt the High Septon would beg her to commission a dress for her to wear. Elia chuckled at the supreme effort that such a simple thing as making a dress would have for a Giantess such as herself. Her thoughts grew slightly sombre as she realised that such an undertaking would require hundreds, if not thousands of people to complete successfully, as well as costing a crippling amount of gold. My people need to rebuild the capital, not waste their time on vain extravagances. I am nude and that is that.

The only thoughts about her nudity that troubled Elia was that her children were so young and innocent, she didn’t want that to change, they deserved a happy childhood. Aegon won’t remember what happened today but Rhaenys…It was only a mere few hours since that vile brute dragged Rhaenys out of her father’s bed. Elia knew that this will affect Rhaenys for the rest of her life. There will be plenty of nightmares. But then Elia grew sadder as Rhaenys’ comprehension of the Sack will develop over time. One day when Rhaenys is old enough she will ask me why her father was not there to help her…And sometime after that she will ask why her father ran off with another woman and provoking a war that almost got her killed. Elia still was furious at her husband’s betrayal, but some part of her knew she would always miss the father of her children. Though I wonder what I would do if I grew this size when Rhaegar was alive. Elia imagined she would have cajoled Rhaegar into giving up Lyanna at the very least. Would that have been it? Elia always followed Rhaegar’s lead without exception and she would have at least allowed Rhaegar to be a father to his children. But if Rhaegar and Aerys had lived, her growth may have started another war after all. Rhaegar may have ended up as mad and spiteful as his father was. Aerys was always intimidated and resentful of Tywin Lannister’s power. Who knows what things Rhaegar would attempt on me out of spite? Elia did not wish to think too ill of her deceased husband, but Elia was now walking to a better life for herself and her children, and she did not want to have the ghosts of Rhaegar and Aerys to cause her any more grief.

Growing depressed by those thoughts she quickly looked back down towards her hand and smiled at Rhaenys. Rhaenys noticed her mother’s warm smile and had smiled back an equally warm smile to her giant mother. Elia’s heart softened at Rhaenys’ unflinching love towards her. She is so brave. Elia was in awe at how dignified all the surviving victims of the Sack were as she rescued them, but it was her daughter’s bravery that sent shivers down Elia’s spine. Rhaenys was always a sweet playful little girl and already being on her incredibly huge hand, Rhaenys had already returned back to that as she was laughing, smiling and playing with the soft clouds around her high in the sky. She is my angel; I cannot wait to explore all the amazing things I can do with her at this size.

Suddenly at that thought Elia then noticed that the landscape change from grassy knolls and fields to a sandy desert, she was back at Dorne for the first time in several years. Elia had walked through entire Kingdom’s in a matter of moments from the massive strides from her gigantic legs. At witnessing the change in terrain, Elia sighed in happiness. Elia had missed her homeland so much. Though she had warmed to King’s Landing and its inhabitants during her rescue mission earlier in the day, Elia could not deny how hard life was for her back there. My husband abandoned me for a younger woman. My father-in-law was a madman, and surrounded himself with flatters, fools, and by the end I had not a friend in sight. Elia missed her family, friends and countryman and she looked at the desert landscape around her with pure joy. The Giantess could not wait to show her children the Water Gardens, the wonderful castle that was Sunspear, but most importantly her wonderful brothers. I hope Rhaenys and Aegon will love this place as I do, they may be Targaryen’s, but the blood of Nymeria flows through their veins.

Elia felt so happy and very quickly she returned to her lust filled thoughts she continued with her daydreams of her large breasts dwarfing hills and her glorious pussy dominating the view of the land below her. Many people must be dying for a closer look. Elia prayed Oberyn would be one such person. Her pussy grew wet from thoughts of what Oberyn might do to her later, and grew tempted to finger herself with her free hand to alleviate the tension, but she did not want her children to see anything they should not so she ignored her growing lust and she kept going at her unrelenting pace and very quickly Elia reached Sunspear.

 

Elia gasped as she saw the walled settlement that was Sunspear and she marvelled at the tiny walls encircling the castle. It was a large foreboding castle but Elia laughed as her old home now resembled a small model created by a diligent Maester. Elia felt so happy seeing the old castle of Sunspear again. Home at last. By the time she reached Sunspear she realised she had to be careful as her huge feet were next to the castle walls. Elia then noticed that all of the guards stationed outside the castle walls were staring up at the naked vastness that was her body; she smiled coyly at them, but before she could even mutter a single syllable both Princes Doran and Oberyn emerged at the top of the tallest tower in the great castle stronghold she once called home. Elia moved her finger down extremely carefully at the railings beside her brothers and as she loomed straight over her precious daughter, Elis said in a voice as quiet as she could muster, “Come on Rhaenys, I am sure these fine Dornish people would happily draw you a bath and give you a lovely hot supper.”

Rhaenys cheered loudly and then squealed in delight as a servant lifted her onto the railing and Elia smiled as she saw awe struck servants bowing to them. The rest of Elia’s entourage safely reached over the decking and the Knights calmly took the King inside the castle, following the excited Princess Rhaenys.

Elia noticed Doran brusquely dismissing the other guards and momentarily it was just the three Martell siblings, finally back together at last. Elia’s eyes grew incredibly sharp and she noticed tears welling up over Oberyn’s face and heard him say what must have been quietly at his size, never mind hers, “I missed you so much my dear Elia.”

Elia saw Doran hold Oberyn’s shoulder tenderly; Doran was always such a good brother. Elia lowered her face further down and whispered, “I missed both of you so much as well.”

Elia leaned her face forwards and engulfed both of her brothers with a sweet soft peck of a kiss and quickly but safely positioned both her brothers in her hands and within moments she stood up as straight as she possibly could and she looked at both of her brothers. Doran was stunned at the sights around him whilst Oberyn was in pure ecstasy and began laughing very hard. Elia smiled greatly from Oberyn’s pleasure and within moments both Martell brothers stared up at their gigantic sister and Elia’s smile increased further at how peaceful both her brothers’ smiles were at her. They both love me so much. Without uttering a word Elia moved her head towards her colossal face and she gently gave them both a tender hug over her cheek. Both Oberyn and Doran extended their arms over that miniscule part of her cheek and Elia just revelled in the moment. Elia was home now and she would never be so far away from her loving brothers ever again.

 

When the reunion hug of the three Martell siblings ended, she sat down, with her legs facing the opposite way from the castle walls. Elia instinctively knew in her heart that her mountainous legs were near no one. Elia put her brothers on the ground, and told the inhabitants in the castle, “I WILL NEED FOOD FOR MY PEOPLE.”

Elia got straight back up rapidly and she softly smiled as she could see Oberyn’s own look of awe at how quickly she got up to her full height. I need to be swift. Elia turned her body in a circle and began marching around the comparatively small peninsula that was Dorne as she announced in as regal a manner as she could muster: “GREAT LORDS OF DORNE, I WISH NOT TO IMPOSE, BUT I NEED FOOD FOR THE PEOPLE OF KING’S LANDING, AS THEY HAVE BEEN SACKED BY UNFAITHFUL TRAITORS. I WILL SEND FOR THE FOOD WITHIN THE NEXT FEW HOURS, AND THOSE WHO HELP ME WILL FIND ME MOST GRATEFUL.”

Elia had circled around Dorne in a matter of moments and she felt absurdly powerful as she made her address to dozens of great lords. A few hours will be enough time to get a reasonable quantity for food ready for King’s Landing. Elia smiled as she looked all the way down onto the ground and it just looked like she had walked on a map. The great castle stronghold that was Sunspear still dominated the flat landscape and it amused her no end that she was able to return back there within a few huge steps from her titanic feet.

Elia carefully got back to Sunspear and stood back to where she was just a few moments ago. Oberyn and Doran were standing exactly where they were but both craned their necks and stared at Elia with slack jawed awe. Elia nodded to her hosts after her very brief exertion around the entire Kingdom of Dorne and softly murmured: “Sorry about that I quickly needed to fulfil my duties to my people.”

Doran nodded approvingly at his sister, whereas Oberyn smiled in amusement at Elia’s nonchalance and he quipped. “Well that’s the ravens out of work now. You can send any message you want to anyone at any time.”

I really can, I can go anywhere in this world whenever I wish. At Elia’s extreme height anything that needed to be done, any message that needed to be sent could happen almost immediately and with little effort. But I can only do that if I know where everything is. A sudden thought occurred to Elia that Lady Lyanna could be anywhere in Westeros right now and that Elia might have already stepped over Lyanna’s secret hiding place. It might take some time to find her. Elia had already vowed to not harm Lyanna Stark and had already accepted her brother’s surrender peacefully, but Elia could not imagine that Lyanna would be eager to deal with the Giantess that was Rhaegar’s spurned wife. No doubt Lyanna had already witnessed her presence from wherever she was. Lyanna is most likely petrified of me. Elia gave a spiteful smirk that after being ignored for so long, everyone had to deal with the Princess Elia Martell now. However Elia softened as she saw both of her brothers gazing up at her and Elia realised she wanted to continue the good feeling that was in her soul and she brushed Lyanna off of her mind. “WELL NOW THAT MY DUTIES ARE OUT OF THE WAY I REALLY NEED TO RELAX.”

Elia looked down and she began bending her colossal knees. No doubt her magnificent pussy was being exposed to both of her brothers. Elia gave a small smile as she noticed Oberyn’s smirk, but she did not wish to embarrass Doran so she quickly sat down. Elia’s senses were growing stronger by the moment and she internally calculated where people were and she felt confident to lie down. Elia sighed in relaxation; she had been on her feet all day and Elia felt so good being able to lie comfortably, and she carefully planted a hand right by Oberyn and Doran and as soon as she let it down Oberyn went over to the titanic finger and gave it a gentle hug. Elia blushed at that and she knew that she was beginning to blush. Elia was so close to what she truly wanted and her heart was beating ever so harder despite her relaxed pose.

To try to relax herself another thought popped up in her head. I have still got one more loose end. Elia scrunched her behind and she could actually feel Tywin trapped in her anus. I do not want that vile monster with me in my time of happiness. A cheeky smirk emerged from Elia’s face and she said to her brothers, “DORAN MY SWEET COULD YOU GET TWO GUARDS OUT HERE PLEASE, I GOT A TRAITOR TRAPPED IN MY ASS.”

Elia saw that Doran had given her a quizzical look, but Oberyn began a sharp intense laugh which grew louder as Elia took two fingers and she as softly as she could muster she was able to remove Tywin Lannister from her asshole in one piece, and placed the barely conscious traitor by the feet of the two approaching guards who undoubtedly heard Elia’s request. “I APOLOGISE FOR THE STENCH, BUT I DO NOT WANT THIS THING WITH ME AS I AM REUNITED WITH ALL THOSE THAT I LOVE. THROW HIM IN A DUNGEON.”

The two guards could barely hide their disgusted faces at the former great lord that was streaked with shit stains but the guards remembered their courtesies, bowed and said at the same time, “At once Princess.”

Elia chuckled at seeing the mighty Tywin Lannister dragged away with a massive brown stain enveloped over his body, but Elia positively roared with laughter when Oberyn quipped: “Lord Tywin was always so far up his own ass that I am amazed he had the time to go up someone else’s.”

Elia smiled as she saw Tywin Lannister being led to the dungeons, all his power and the great mystique that he had created for himself since Castamere was all gone. Tywin Lannister disappeared into the castle walls and Elia refused to give him a second thought.

 

By the time Lannister disappeared from view, Prince Doran’s lady wife Mellario had arrived outside the castle walls with their darling daughter Arianne trying desperately to get past a guard who was trying in vain to keep her away from Elia’s vast nudity. Arianne was just squealing in delight at seeing the gigantic Elia so close. “Aunty Elia! Wow! You look amazing! You are so big! It is so good to see you! How did you possibly get so big?!””

Elia laughed at her niece’s youthful exuberance and so Elia softly raised her head over her niece and gave her a very small kiss. Arianne was completely dominated by Elia’s titanic lips and all of the adults were stunned but as Arianne began laughing excitedly from it even Mellario relaxed. Arianne smiled sweetly at Elia and Elia gave a motherly smile back and said to Arianne in a soft murmur: “It’s getting late sweetling, give Rhaenys a big hug for me and we’ll speak over supper. There are a lot of wonderful things I want to show you with my newfound height.”

“Wow! Really? You will?!” Arianne squealed in delight, no doubt imagining the wonderful things Elia had planned for her. But then Arianne’s smile dropped and she looked at her mother pleadingly. Mellario looked at her daughter and then straight at the Giantess. Mellario smiled sweetly at Elia which the Giantess greatly appreciated.

“Of course, but during supper time, okay. Aunty Elia needs to help her people as well. Give Rhaenys a big hug, she has been through a lot today.” Mellario said as she looked back at Elia flashing the Giantess a sympathetic smile. Rhaenys will get all the love and support she needs. Elia was touched by the sentiment and the Giantess nodded appreciatively at Mellario.

Arianne seemed content with her mother’s answer and sauntered back into the castle. Elia bowed her head respectfully at the Lady of Sunspear who if she was shocked at her sister in law’s vast size and naked appearance, gave no indication of such. I should not be surprised. Courtesy is a ladies weapon. Mellario went closer to Elia and reached over to one of her fingers that was lazily lying on the ground and tenderly kissed it. The touch felt exquisite and Elia’s heart was melting with appreciation and joy whilst Mellario softly bowed to her: “You are always welcome here Elia. I am so sorry for your loss.”

Flashes of Rhaegar appeared in Elia’s mind. Her wedding at the Great Sept of Baelor, Rhaegar holding Rhaenys tenderly after she had gave birth. Elia had spent years of her life with the man and Rhaegar was gone. Elia could not wait to show the Seven Kingdom’s more of her great power, but it was not going to be smooth sailing. Elia looked at the strong, dignified lady and gave a gentle bow in appreciation as she exhaled strongly. “YOU ARE TOO KIND MY LADY. I HAVE LONG DREAMED OF RETURNING BACK HOME AND I HAVE MISSED ALL OF YOU.”

Oberyn was gesturing towards her; Elia smiled and she quickly but gently picked up her brother and heard him say to her: “You will always have us, we all truly love you.”

Elia’s heart was pounding like drums in a battle, so to be careful she moved her hand back down to the ground and she let Oberyn back on the ground carefully but Elia did smile warmly at Oberyn and he did in turn. Elia stared down at her siblings and at Mellario and her heart was beating fast as she was overwhelmed by emotions and all she could do was smile at them. Elia knew straight away that she had just given a surprisingly vulnerable smile for a Giantess of her size who had just saved many lives and made a quick travel around large Kingdoms within moments. Just looking at Oberyn’s sweet smile made Elia feel like a child being comforted again. Suddenly Elia felt a lot better as she gazed at the three lovely people watching her every move patiently. I have missed you all so much and now you will never be so far from me ever again. Elia did not need to say what was in her head. All of them knew and all of them looked prepared to be a part of this brave new world.

 

Elia began thinking about everything that had led up to this moment, all the betrayals, battles and horror that had plagued Westeros. The time of madman rulers and perpetual violence is over. This is a new age and I am going to make this work.

Rhaegar appeared in her thoughts once more. People thought it was really going to be you to do this Rhaegar. As much as she despised him running away with a child and almost destroying everything she held dear, Princess Elia did love Prince Rhaegar once, and would always be grateful for fathering Rhaenys and Aegon. I will do what is right; for the Seven Kingdoms and for me as well.

“I WILL MISS THE FATHER OF MY CHILDREN.” Elia announced as she had looked towards Oberyn, noticing his mildly embarrassed demeanour as he slumped his head towards the ground, no doubt resentful of the Prince that abandoned his sister. Elia did not want Oberyn to be resentful, not on a day like this so she gave him a tender smile, to which he smiled softly back. I have him. “BUT THEY WILL NEVER LACK FOR LOVE, NEITHER WILL I FOR THAT MATTER.”

Oberyn’s eyes had visibly widened like saucers as Elia stared at him and her expression warmed from regal to barely concealed lust, which Doran had clearly noticed as he quickly fumbled: “I have never been so happy to see a true miracle of the Gods, I am sure you are very tired from your exertions today Elia.” To which Elia replied with a bemused smile, with Doran continuing: “Come we need to prepare a glorious feast towards this momentous occasion, and to prepare the delivery of food for the people of King’s Landing. I am sure Oberyn would not mind keeping you company whilst we prepare.”

Oberyn and Doran exchanged a brief but meaningful stare as Doran put his hand on Oberyn’s shoulder and took his wife by the hand and walked back into the castle. Elia just looked at Oberyn and she had just felt warm all over but just looking at Oberyn’s smile and suddenly a few doubts crept in. What if I have it wrong? What if Oberyn is just a wonderful brother and that’s it. Elia grew very nervous. I don’t want to ruin what we have…But Oberyn does love me that way. I know it. Elia softly picked up Oberyn again and as she softly raised her hand up to her face, words could not come out. All Elia could do was stare lovingly at Oberyn and Oberyn was content to just matching his sister’s all-encompassing gaze. Words not needed to be said. They were together again.

 

As the sun began to set; Oberyn sat down on Elia’s soft hand and marvelled at his sister’s beauty, greatly enhanced by her incredible size. Elia felt Oberyn’s long stares and smiled shyly and blushed. Elia was not used to being lusted over; whilst her relationship with Rhaegar was never passionate it was initially dutiful and respectful. Before Rhaegar ran off with highborn ladies that is. Elia did not want to ruin the moment, so she casted Rhaegar Targaryen out of her thoughts and focused on her beloved brother. Oberyn, the most marvellously charming man in all the Seven Kingdom’s, or so Elia thought anyway, sensed Elia’s nervousness and asked: “Is anything the matter my dear?”

Elia began to breathe hard from the question. I need to do this. But I am so worried. What if he rejects me? Elia tried to compose herself and said trying to sound as quiet as possible, “There is something I always wanted to tell you, But…But I have always been too afraid.”

Oberyn smiled, waiting patiently to hear what Elia had to say; He knows. Fear consumed Elia’s heart but she took a massively deep breath and continued on anyway, “I…I love you…More than a sister to a brother….”

Oberyn smiled but Elia could not see as tears welled up in Elia’s eyes as panic overtook her. “Please do not hate me, I was so scared today….I…I should be….Dead.”

Everything came back to her; being led and barricaded into her bedchambers, Rhaenys separated from her, and of course seeing that brute dragging Rhaenys out of under Rhaegar’s bed. A single tear fell out of Elia’s eye and this opened the floodgates and her tears became a monsoon that she tried her best to keep the flood away from her miniscule brother. Rhaenys, Aegon…We came too close to our deaths. Despite the earlier horrors returning to her mind, Elia still had the sense to cover her face to prevent drowning her brother with tears bigger than tidal waves, as Oberyn moved to the edge of her finger to safety. “I AM SO SORRY. I AM YOUR SISTER, YOUR ELDER SISTER, I KNOW WHAT I FEEL FOR YOU IS WRONG. BUT YOU LOOKED AFTER ME WHEN WE WERE CHILDREN….YOU, AND DORAN TOO, YOU BOTH WERE THE ONLY MEN WHO EVER SAW ME AS A WOMAN, AN ACTUAL PERSON AND NOT AS A DELICATE SICKLY BREEDING MACHINE MERELY TO BE USED FOR PRINCE RHAEGAR'S COCK.”

Elia’s rage resumed at the thought of the men, who used, discarded and outrightly tried to kill her in her life and she was crying even harder into her hands, still instinctively mindful at her little brother. “GODS DAMN IT, FUCKING RHAEGAR, WHY DID YOU FUCKING HURT ME? AERYS, TYWIN. I WILL…WILL…” Elia could not continue her line of thought and her words were replaced with blubbered sounds.

Elia had begun to rapidly shrink down in size, but Elia noticed Oberyn caressing her cheek and her tears slowed down. Elia uncovered her hands, and her bloodshot eyes noticed Oberyn motioning to her, Elia could see the patient good-natured smile on Oberyn’s face and she leaned into his face as Oberyn said, “I love you too.”

A guttural noise of joy and relief came out of Elia’s throat. I knew it, why was I so afraid? Elia’s face softened and the tears had stopped, as Oberyn smiled and continued onwards: “Our love is not wrong, my dear. You are the most important thing in the world to me. Neither the Lannister’s nor the Wolf Bitches friends will ever harm you again. You are the most powerful and strongest person to have ever existed; the great lord’s will bow to your every whim. Fuck the lordling’s hypocritical bullshit and fuck what they think, I will gladly live side by side with you, I will make you happy and fulfil all of your desires with great pride.”

Elia had shrunk down to being a comparatively mere one hundred foot tall to the stunned amazement of the servants spying through the castle windows. Oberyn now looked merely like a toy in Elia’s hand and not like an unfathomably small insect. Oberyn conveyed a calm, thoughtful demeanour as Elia calmed down and assessed the situation. This is real, even at this height men cannot harm me or mine ever again. Elia’s height had stabilised as her thoughts reverted from Rhaegar and Aerys and thinking about Oberyn and how proud and noble she felt as she saved the people in Kings Landing from fires and rubble. I will be the Princess they deserve. I cannot let the past haunt me anymore. Elia then looked down at Oberyn and though her height was nowhere near what it was a moment ago, it felt wonderful seeing Oberyn far bigger and she smiled as she could see every detail on his body clearly. The lovely dark hair, the strong brown eyes but it was mainly Oberyn’s smile that brought joy to Elia’s heart. It was not the smug self-satisfied smile that many subscribed to the Red Viper but a man genuinely happy and in love. Elia swooned at the sight and Oberyn looked on appreciating his sister’s happiness. “When I saw you grow Elia, far far out in the distance, I..I thought I died. It was too good for me to accept, something so miraculous to happen to someone I love so much, especially in your hour of need. I thought I was in Heaven.”

Oberyn was always such a smooth talker and Elia was content just listening to Oberyn but she was so touched at how Oberyn perceived her growth. Elia imagined Oberyn witnessing her growth all that way away and she was so pleased that it made its mark on someone she loved so much. No doubt all of Westeros saw her major growth in Kings Landing and many more must have wondered where she disappeared to. Elia was not worried about her new size, she was still massive, no one was going to mess with her even at this size, but a feeling in her heart stopped her from worrying too much as she was with the man she loved.

Elia had smiled as Oberyn paused and nodded impatiently to her brother to continue. Oberyn laughed and obliged as he continued onwards: “I knew you was in control, I saw what you did to Tywin Lannister…” Oberyn paused as his blood was clearly boiling in anger thinking how close he got to destroying Elia and her children. Elia calmly stroked her finger on him and Oberyn relaxed at the touch. “That monster got what was coming to him and it was amazing how easy it was for you to strip him of all his power. But Elia my dear Elia it warmed my heart to see you showing mercy. The Elia I fell in love with right there.” Elia’s smile grew massive and she gazed at Oberyn lovingly. “I cannot lie, seeing you work so hard clearing out the city made me so happy. Seeing you as the most powerful person in the world was amazing; but it was more amazing to see that you will always be the Elia that is in my heart.” Oberyn paused and his smile grew more seductive. “But seeing you all nude…that was something else entirely. I saw you straightening yourself up earlier, flaunting your magnificent chest; I could see your pussy looming over in all of its glory and well….”

Elia smirked and giggled, remembering standing perfectly straight as she waited for Lord Stark to approach her. Elia was proud of her body and could not wait for Oberyn to explore it.

“Well I am glad you enjoyed what you saw Oberyn.” Elia giggled, everything was falling into place and Elia just felt so relaxed about it all now.

“I did. It was the greatest beauty I have ever witnessed in all of my life. But I am so glad the world finally saw you right there as I have always seen you.” Oberyn paused. A smirk emerged on his lovely face. Elia knew what Oberyn was going to say but it felt so amazing anyway when Oberyn announced: “I want you so badly.”

Yes it is time. Elia beamed as she bent her head down and gently kissed him, her lips still dominating the little man on her hand. Oberyn laughed at the feel of the colossal lips and Elia giggled as his body was already wet from her lips colliding with him: “I WANT YOU OBERYN. I HAVE WAITED MY ENTIRE LIFE FOR THIS MOMENT. LET’S NOT WAIT ANY LONGER.”

Oberyn smiled, calling out to a nearby guard: “We’ll be back within the hour; my sister and I have got something we need to do.”

A humongous smile grew on Elia’s face at her little brother, she stood up, stretched her body over and moved her hand all over her body and laughed as she saw Oberyn’s mesmerised face. Elia gave Oberyn a quick tease of her body and Oberyn began drooling at witnessing Elia’s massive breasts close up. Oberyn reached out for them and Elia laughed out, “NOT YET!”

But on second thoughts Elia saw Oberyn’s playful puppy face and Elia whispered, “Oh go ahead, have a quick rub.”

Oberyn waited impatiently as Elia playfully took her time moving her hand over to her engorged nipple, and allowed Oberyn to rub it. Elia laughed loudly as Oberyn’s hands moved over the massive pink globe in front of him, it was so soft and delicate but she could feel every sensation from Oberyn’s hands. It felt like paradise and she roared with delight as Oberyn began to lick her nipple. I have been waiting so long for this.

As they were playing, Elia strolled to a peaceful part of Sunspear with Oberyn safely on her hand cradled by her large bosoms. Elia felt like a nervous adolescent as she realised that she will finally be with the man she was always meant to be with. Intercourse with Rhaegar was dutiful, it lacked any form of passion as Rhaegar always looked like he was on another world and never focused at the task in hand. There will be no such problem with Oberyn.

Within a mile they found a secluded garden, wide enough to cover Elia’s still huge and glorious buttocks and after getting comfortable she sat down. Oberyn motioned to his sister, and as Elia moved her head in closer he whispered to Elia, “I may not be used to pleasing a woman as powerful as you, but I am more than willing to try.” Elia’s desire overpowered her as she bombarded the diminutive Oberyn with quick kisses and quickly ripped Oberyn’s costume from his body. I hope they are not destroyed, Elia briefly thought, but quickly forgot about that as she continued planting huge kisses over his diminutive brother and began licking him up and below.

Elia reached her brother’s manhood, and she puckered her huge lips and tried to suck her brother as softly as she could but Oberyn came within moments. Elia smiled at how satisfied Oberyn was from her humongous tongue completely dominating Oberyn’s manhood. After Oberyn’s heavy moaning as he came, he quickly became flustered: “I normally last a lot longer than that, I did not want to disappoint you.”

Elia tilted her head and gave a quick smirk to one of the most famous lovers in all of Westeros, “Oberyn, I don’t care. You can never disappoint me.”

Oberyn smiled back and said: “You have made me very happy, give me a few moments and I’ll make you happy. Put me down to your forest, and let me please you.”

Elia’s heart fluttered and quickly pushed Oberyn down to her crotch, and added with a quickening smirk: “You always make me happy, but I am looking forward to this.”

Elia deposited Oberyn onto her forest as Oberyn suggested and he waded through the unwieldly pubic hairs which looked like a large unkempt garden in comparison to her little lover who was exploring it with glee, quickly reaching the sweet spot of Elia’s pussy. He lay down on his front and began massaging and licking Elia’s vast pussy. Elia quickly moaned in pleasure and Oberyn increased the speed. Elia reached down towards her crotch and moved Oberyn into her pussy. Elia began growing again as Oberyn went further down inside. I hope I am not hurting him. Seemingly to reassure Elia’s thoughts, Oberyn began humping and massaging inside her. Elia’s pleasure grew and grew until he found Elia’s pleasure spot and he licked it as everything around him in her cave grew bigger. Elia moaned very loudly as she was approaching her previous height, her feet alone already dwarfing her previous height of 100 foot before Oberyn pleasured her. Elia began to notice her legs creeping towards the castle so she stood back up, moved a few steps southwards as her looming pussy towered over her brother’s castle and she began to grow rapidly until she came and released a roar of pure satisfaction. Elia panted heavily, her body drenched in sweat, glistening to her smooth light brown skin. She released an even more miniscule and extremely wet Oberyn from her nether regions. Oberyn was drenched in her juices and Elia took her tongue out and she immediately licked it all off of Oberyn’s body. Oberyn laughed at the touch and afterwards Oberyn smiled as he realised that Elia was even more gigantic than before. “Well it looks like that was as good for you as it was for me.” Oberyn quipped as he noticed the humongous change in Elia’s height.

Elia smiled and she kissed him again. Her lips completely dominating him but her senses had increased exponentially and she was able to kiss him extremely softly. “That was even better than I ever imagined it would be.”

Oberyn just smiled. “That was wonderful, but even after you licking me I will need to bathe before the feast tonight.”

Elia smiled and as she looked way down below she noticed the very small fortress that was Sunspear. Judging from how it looked when she arrived some time ago she realised that she has grown to around 6 miles in height. Even bigger, even better, this is perfect!

 

Elia had knelt down towards the castle, let her brother down and noticed Oberyn casually returning into the castle but not before he looked up and blew Elia a kiss which Elia gushed at and blew one back. Oberyn laughed and walked back into the castle, completely nonchalant to his own nudeness. Elia with a pleased smile exclaimed, “I REALLY REALLY NEEDED THAT.”

Doran reached outside onto the balcony of his bedchambers and looked up at Elia; Elia’s vision grew even stronger and could tell Doran wanted to talk to her. The power of the Ring is making every sense stronger, Elia reasoned as she reached Doran to her face. “I’M REALLY SORRY DORAN ABOUT THAT, BUT…”

Doran looked down to the ground but replied, “Look do not worry about that Elia. It’s been a long day, Rhaenys was asleep from all the excitement that happened today and we somehow distracted Arianne.”

Elia laughed softly but grew serious as she said: “I DO REALLY LOVE OBERYN.”

Doran looked back up again but Elia was touched as he smiled and said, “I know and I know Oberyn loves you like that as well. Oberyn had truly wanted you all his life. I wish you both all the happiness in the world. Nobody has the power to stop you doing what you like now, so I know you are not worried about that. We are nearly prepared, let us have our feast and then…”

Before Doran could continue, Elia replied, “THEN I’M GOING BACK TO KING’S LANDING AND I’M GOING TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT.”

 

Elia knew that feasts took time to prepare and she still had a little spare time, so she took a stroll around Dorne, inspecting the many great houses and noticed that the stockpiles of food for King’s Landing was increasing at a steady rate outside of their individual castle’s walls. Elia beamed with pride and called out, “THANK YOU GOOD PEOPLE, I WILL GIVE IT TO THE PEOPLE OF KING’S LANDING BEFORE THE NIGHT IS OVER.”

Whilst Elia was walking over the Hellholt, the land where Oberyn was briefly fostered at to keep him safe after a duel went wrong with Lord Yronwood, leading to the Lord’s slow, painful death; she had noticed a great fire building through the castle walls. She quickly bent down and began extinguishing the flame through her finger. She heard people screaming from inside the castle, so Elia gingerly snapped the wall off with her fingernail and helped get all the panicking people out as the flame was being absorbed inside her.

Elia stood back up and saw all the faces on her hand. Elia noticed Lord Uller bending his knee and then everyone else did too. There were many people on her titanic hand but she could sense that everyone was safe and away from danger. Elia gave a proud bow and she moved her palm closer to her face and said: “I DO NOT REQUIRE THANKS FROM ANY OF YOU. MY DUTIES ARE TO THE REALM LORD ULLER, BUT ESPECIALLY TO DORNE. I WILL HELP REBUILD YOUR CASTLE VERY SOON AFTER I HAVE REBUILT KINGS LANDING. UNTIL THEN YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO STAY AT SUNSPEAR.”

Everybody cheered and Elia quickly walked back to her home mindful of everyone on her hand. Elia could see and hear the wonderment from the little people as they soared far up into the sky. Always proud to help and serve. Elia truly enjoyed helping other people with her phenomenal size and preternatural powers and could not wait to continue her good work in Kings Landing. Elia reached Sunspear within moments and very carefully she bent down and set her passengers safely to the ground. Elia noticed Prince Doran and called out to him: “THE HELLHOLT HAS BEEN BURNT DOWN TO THE GROUND.”

Before saying anything else Prince Doran ran over to his new guests and led them towards the castle and Elia heard him say in a Princely manner: “Do not worry Harmen, everything will turn out fine, come I’ll get you and your people food, clothes…”

Elia was about to stand back up as all the passengers disembarked from her hand until she saw one Hellholt resident not joining in with the others walking towards the castle. A woman had stayed on her humongous hand was looking straight at Elia. Elia was intrigued by the attention given to her and so Elia paid close attention to the diminutive woman and Elia smiled as she had noticed with her keen vision that this tiny was a very beautiful Dornish-woman with long brown hair, light brown skin and dancing brown eyes. She is gorgeous. Elia realised that she clearly felt some attraction to this mysterious beautiful woman, but she did not feel guilty at her thoughts, even though she had just had the man of her dreams. But Elia knew Oberyn was open minded and despised monogamy. This could become very interesting.

Aside from admiring the beauty of her friend Ashara Dayne, Elia never really noticed women before, but she felt an appetite from her sudden growth and liberation. Elia had realised that neither of them had spoken a word to the other but Elia was watching this tiny woman stare up at her with fascination. I wonder if she is married, or betrothed. Elia did not want to harm, mistreat or abuse anybody especially after what happened to her, but the looks this little woman was giving her was an encouraging sign. There is something about her; I could see her driving men to distraction. I wonder if Oberyn would like her. Elia was blushing thinking about the beautiful little lady but then she had noticed the little woman laughing. “WHAT’S SO FUNNY?” Elia asked intrigued.

The little lady responded with a massive grin on her lips: “I was always told from stories that giants were ugly, vile and stole away children who misbehaved, I never thought to see one as pretty, noble and as good-hearted as you Princess Elia.”

Elia’s face turned crimson at the compliment and she managed to stammer out: “THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THAT, ALWAYS PROUD TO HELP THOSE IN NEED…BUT I MUST ASK. WHO ARE YOU MY LADY?”

The tiny woman’s expression grew indignant. Oh Seven Hells, I did not mean to embarrass her. Elia realised exactly who she was now and did not need to be told but she was told anyway: “You are very courteous Princess Elia, but I am no lady. I am Ellaria Sand, my princess. I am Lord Uller’s bastard daughter.”

Oberyn had mentioned Ellaria Sand’s beauty to her when Oberyn returned to Sunspear after his time at the Hellholt. But aside from thinking of his own lust for her, Oberyn had mentioned Ellaria’s kind and open minded nature, and that ultimately she was a woman who was strong, brave and sweet-hearted. And it does not look like Oberyn was wrong with that appraisal either.

“I AM VERY SORRY; I DID NOT MEAN TO OFFEND YOU.” Elia quickly replied apologetically.

“None took, my Princess. You are as lovely as your brother always said you were.” Ellaria replied back. Elia blushed at that compliment and she was really enjoying looking at and conversing with the sweet little woman on her palm.

Elia had noticed Ellaria’s growing curiosity towards her as well. Ellaria was clearly enjoying the view of Elia’s body and taking that as encouragement Elia blurted out: “I HAVE MUCH WORK TO DO…BUT EVEN WITH MY FAMILY RETURNING WITH ME… IT IS VERY LONELY IN THE CAPITAL WITHOUT LADY FRIENDS…” Elia paused and looked embarrassed and quickly stammered out. “OH SORRY FEMALE COMPANIONSHIP; IT WOULD BE LOVELY IF YOU WOULD ESCORT ME BACK TO THE CAPITAL AND….” And what?

Elia grew visibly flustered and as she was attempting to stammer out a continuation, Ellaria replied back softly: “I would be honoured to be part of such an illustrious company, my Princess, but before then I want to show you my gratitude.”

“GRATITUDE?” asked Elia. I already told her that I am proud to serve and help anyone.

“Yes gratitude my princess, you did just save my life just now as well as my father and true born siblings.” The reference to Ellaria’s status as a bastard and the divide it has made Elia sad momentarily but Ellaria quickly said afterward: “I want to show you how thankful I am, my Princess.”

“HOW WOULD YOU DO THAT?” Elia asked genuinely intrigued. The Giantess wondered what Ellaria could possibly do with the incredible size difference between them. It is a miracle that I am able to see and able to maintain a conversation with someone so much smaller than me.

“Like this, could you please set me down to the ground?” Ellaria asked back courteously.

Princess Elia took a few steps away from the castle, then gently placed her hand on the ground and as Ellaria got off of her hand saw Ellaria running straight towards her feet, luckily Elia placed her very close to her small toe and as Ellaria reached her small toe she gave a surprisingly deep, powerful and touching kiss to it.

Elia blushed and immediately gave a nervous guffaw from the sweet attention given to her magnificent feet. The laugh was awkward, loud and at that size it sounded like the noise of thunder. Ellaria stopped dead in her tracks and with great fear she stared up past Elia’s monstrous pussy and onto her ginormous face, clearly thinking that she had displeased the mountainous Giantess. Oh dear she misunderstood. Ellaria looked petrified and blurted out a stammered apology: “Sorry if I made you uncomfortable Princess…I ruined it…I really should go…” Ellaria said ashamed and looked like she wanted to be anywhere else in the world and was about to turn into Sunspear and hide from the Giantess.

Elia quickly replied to stop the gorgeous young lady from walking into the castle: “OH NO PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE. THAT WAS SUCH A WONDERFUL IDEA AND IT FELT SO NICE ELLARIA.”

Ellaria looked up and her expression immediately softened and a smile emerged on her fine soft lips, all fear evaporated. “Sorry my Princess…I thought that was the sound of disapproval.” Ellaria said apologetically.

Elia looked into Ellaria’s eyes and could sense there was more than one kind of disapproval she was thinking of. I am a Giantess now; I have already shown my love for Oberyn. If anyone has a problem with that, do I truly care? No it is there problem and they will have to deal with it. Elia just looked at sweet Ellaria and she wanted to see how far Ellaria was willing to go. I want to put her mind at ease. “NO TRUST ME ELLARIA THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD EVER DISSAPROVE OF A GORGEOUS WOMAN PAMPERING MY TOES. TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, I DON’T KNOW WHY MEN DON’T LUST OVER FEET LIKE THEY DO WITH BREASTS. I HAVE ALWAYS ADMIRED MY OWN LONG SLENDER FEET.”

Ellaria giggled at Elia’s confession and said with great joy: “I would proudly serve as your royal foot worshipper.”

Elia giggled softly back at her willing volunteer. I am going to have so much fun with her. “WELL THAT IS SO WONDERFUL TO HEAR. DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE MY DEAR?”

Ellaria was beaming with excitement and immediately cried out: “Yes of course. This just feels like a wonderful dream. Your brother is a kind and open hearted man who indulged me when he came to the Hellholt, but you know what life is like.” Ellaria paused and her tone grew more subdued. “I have always dreamed of being able to give pleasure to such a beautiful woman like yourself…Oberyn knows I like women as well as men, I could never say that to other people of course or my other desires…”

Elia grew sad listening to Ellaria. I know how that feels, hiding your desires to keep others happy. Elia looked down and smiled sweetly at Ellaria to reassure her and Ellaria smiled again immediately. Elia began playfully wiggling her monumental toes and Ellaria looked on at the monolithic toes moving up and down obviously aroused. “I CANNOT WAIT FOR YOUR PLEASURE AND TO GIVE YOU PLEASURE.” Ellaria smiled greatly at that and Elia appreciated that and continued: “WE DO NOT HAVE MUCH TIME UNTIL THE FEAST, BUT WE CAN START SLOWLY. YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO CONTINUE PAMPERING MY TOES.”

Ellaria smiled and duly went back to kissing her mountainous toe. The kisses were long and powerful and after a few moments Ellaria even began licking her toe as well. Elia was softly moaning in pleasure at Ellaria’s wonderful touch on her sensitive toe. Elia even noticed that Ellaria was inhaling her toes’ scent like a person would a rose. Elia was truly touched by that and greatly enjoyed watching Ellaria show such love to her magnificent foot. Elia let this go on for some time, perfectly content with Ellaria’s worship; Elia noticed Ellaria clearly savouring every moment kissing the incredible toe. She loves this as much as I am. Elia was ecstatic in meeting such a woman and was glad that she was able to make Ellaria very happy. Elia could not wait to see which other part of her titanic body Ellaria would worship but she could see with her enhanced eyesight that the feast was almost ready. Then there will be the hard work of rebuilding a fractured realm, fun will have to wait. But I will have my fun, no question about that. Elia summoned Ellaria to her palm and within moments she carefully lifted Ellaria very close to her face. Ellaria looked at her happily and Elia smiled noticing Ellaria’s beauty and she could not resist and gave her a kiss. The kiss was short but Ellaria clearly enjoyed it as she was giddy with excitement. “YOU AND I ARE GOING TO GET ON VERY WELL. THE FEAST SHOULD BE STARTING SOON, SO LETS CONTINUE THIS LATER.” Ellaria smiled and nodded and they headed back towards Sunspear.

 

By the time they arrived, the feast was prepared outside the castle walls. Every man, highborn and low bowed to Elia as soon as she arrived and Elia gracefully accepted it and looked at the small host with joy. It is good to be home. The feast was a very intimate affair with the people there principally being the Martell’s, Elia’s knights, the refugees of Hellholt and a few Lords who had visited Sunspear to discuss how to save Princess Elia and her children. Thank the God’s that did not turn out to be necessary. Elia thought to herself when she was told that.

Rhaenys saw Elia as she returned to Sunspear and Rhaenys came running towards her excitably. Elia cooed as she noticed that Rhaenys was wearing an orange dress with the viper sigil of House Martell. Rhaenys looked Dornish and it warmed Elia’s heart to see her so happy and relaxed already. Elia put her finger down onto the ground and Rhaenys ran up to her and as soon as she got to the finger she gave it a hug. Elia cooed even louder and afterwards Rhaenys got on her safely and she picked her up.

“How was your bath sweetling?” Elia asked when Rhaenys was held at eye level.

“It was so nice Mamma. The beds were so comfy as well. I was so tired after my bath that I needed a nice sleep. Arianne and Aunty Mellario gave me a nice big hug when I woke up.” Elia smiled at the thought. Rhaenys has the family she deserves.

“Do you want to have your supper now sweetling?” Elia softly asked her daughter. Rhaenys nodded excitedly and so Elia softly set her daughter back down onto the ground as Mellario waited patiently and took Rhaenys by the hand and led her to her place of honour.

 

Oberyn had returned surprisingly quickly as he was cleaned up and wearing a bright orange shirt with the viper sigil of their house adoring it throughout as well. He sauntered from the castle and immediately his eyes brightened as he saw Ellaria by the Giantess Elia.

“Ellaria, it’s so good to see you.” Oberyn gave Ellaria a hug and a kiss.

Oberyn looked up at Elia with an amused smirk and no doubt he could smell where Ellaria had just been. “I told you Elia was truly special.” Oberyn said to Ellaria softly.

Ellaria looked up at Elia and gave the living Mountain a massive smile. “Yes she truly is. The Princess has invited me to accompany her to Kings Landing.”

Oberyn smiled. Elia was touched as the smile was genuine. There was no jealousy, no annoyance, just happiness. “That is wonderful to hear, come you need some food in you after what happened at the Hellholt.” Oberyn led Ellaria to a seat on the feast table and held her head. Oberyn turned around to the Giantess watching on and Oberyn smiled and winked to her. He knows. Elia could not wait to see what Ellaria and Oberyn would do later on.

 

Elia watched overhead as her entire family feasted on a fine supper of Dragon Peppers and Roasted Boar. The food looked good but Elia genuinely had no appetitive nor did she wish to deprive anyone at the table of food.

“Elia I know there is nowhere near enough food here for someone of your stature.” Doran said politely as Oberyn laughed uproariously as he overheard. “But surely you want something.”

“I am fine Doran, enjoy your supper.” Elia replied back.

At that everyone relaxed and began the feast. Very soon Rhaenys was eating excitably, Aegon was asleep and her niece Arianne was asking questions about what it was like to be a Giantess. “How does it feel to be so huge?” Arianne asked with all the inquisitiveness expected of a seven year old, no adult was going to ask her that but Elia enjoyed Arianne’s enthusiasm.

Elia smiled and answered back: “IT IS WONDERFUL, I HAVE NEVER FELT SO FREE AND IN CONTROL.”

Arianne smiled and asked, “Could I see the realm from your hand Aunty?”

Mellario gave a quick look to her daughter and softly nodded her head to the Giantess in approval. “OF COURSE, I AM GOING TO GO VERY SLOWLY OKAY? GET ON MY HAND, BUT I WANT YOUR MOTHER TO EXPERIENCE THIS AS WELL.”

Mellario blinked in surprise and as the noblemen cheered her on Mellario smiled. “I would be honoured Elia.”

Mellario got off of her fine seat, took her daughter’s hand and they walked towards Elia’s palmed hand. Mellario tried to look as dignified as a wife of a Prince should be but Elia could tell how excited Mellario was to go high up into the air on the palm of a Giantess.

“Can I come too Mamma?” Rhaenys asked softly.

Elia smiled and whispered to her precious daughter: “How could I ever deny you? Doran, Oberyn, Ellaria; could you escort my daughter please?”

Both of Elia’s brothers held Rhaenys’ hands and Ellaria followed with a quick blush at being invited and they quickly caught up with Arianne and Mellario. They reached Elia’s hand, where Elia gently scooted them up and Elia slowly rose to her full height. Despite the darkness around them, Elia could tell that they were all in awe at how high up they truly were and Elia heard Mellario’s gasps and Arianne’s laughs of joy. Rhaenys looked so innocent staring towards the stars on Elia’s giant hand, especially with Arianne moving towards Rhaenys and she wordlessly took Rhaenys hand as Oberyn and Doran instinctively let go. Elia allowed the moment to go on for some time, just watching her family enjoy the enchanting beauty they never expected to experience. As much as Elia desired for this moment to never end, she knew that she needed to get down to business of bringing peace and running the Seven Kingdom’s and said gently to her passengers: “IT’S TIME TO COME DOWN AGAIN.”

Elia safely knelt back down towards the ground and softly placed her guests back onto the ground. Arianne was breathless and giddy as she ran back down towards the feast table, essentially dragging Rhaenys along with her and quickly declared: “That was incredible, I have never done anything like that ever and Aunty Elia is the greatest Giant to ever walk this land.”

The entire table laughed at Arianne’s declaration and began cheering at the sentiment. Arianne is a sweet girl; she will be a good source of comfort for Rhaenys. As the Lords and Knights were cheering on, Oberyn stared up at his Giantess sister and rose his glass and presented a toast: “This has been the most magical night of all our lives, today we all nearly lost two dear princesses and a King, but through a miracle they are not only here, but gifted Elia the true power that she so richly deserves. Let us drink to Aegon the Sixth of his name, the King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdom’s. Let’s also drink to Rhaenys the sweetest Princess there is, sorry Arianne.”

Elia chuckled as roars of laughter began throughout the hastily arranged outdoor feast table, with Arianne laughing harder than anyone else, but Oberyn composed himself and said, “And finally Elia, what can I say? You are now the Goddess that I always knew you were, I am devout to the Seven, but you are my one true God.” Elia was stunned at that last word. Everything is truly changing now.

Oberyn continued his speech: “We are here to help you Elia. I would be honoured to help you fix the capital, as all men at this table would.”

The entire table began chanting their agreement and Elia was touched as everyone was cheering their consent, including Arianne and Rhaenys whom looked cute and innocent besides the many soldiers. Let no one say that I am friendless, or alone. Elia bowed her head respectfully and announced: “THANK YOU FOR YOUR SWEET WORDS OBERYN; AND TO ALL THE GOOD SUBJECTS OF MY BROTHER PRINCE DORAN. I WILL NEED EVERY ONE OF YOU TO HELP LOOK AFTER THE SEVEN KINGDOM’S FOR HIS GRACE KING AEGON. THERE IS A CITY IN NEED. LET US BEGIN THE HEALING AND REBUILD KINGS LANDING.”

Elia planted her hand on the ground and the entire court that attended the feast, her brothers, Lady Mellario, Princess Arianne and their infant son Prince Quentyn, climbed aboard, as well as her newfound companion Ellaria Sand; Princess Rhaenys who trusted her mother more than anyone, and the babe king Aegon as Oberyn held him. Elia did not fail to note this as she sighed contently, Oberyn may be their Uncle, but he will help both Aegon and Rhaenys have a happy childhood. Elia reached over to the gates surrounding Sunspear at the impressive sized pile of food, and she grabbed it with her free hand, and she began her even shorter walk to the capital, feeling like a new order has arisen, and she is the head of the new age of peace and prosperity.