- Text Size +

Elia opened her eyes. Elia looked around and saw nothing. All Elia could see around her was the dark. Elia turned her head from left to right and then up and down. Many thoughts rushed themselves into Elia’s head but they all related to the same thing. “Where is the Night’s King?” Elia asked aloud.

Elia was prepared to deal with horrific visions of the dead returning to the world of the living as nightmarish thralls for the Night’s King. Elia’s heart was as solid as stone as she had her guard up preparing for more ways for the Night’s King to mess with her mind. Elia looked around and felt simultaneously both relieved and annoyed when no such visions of the vile creatures emerged.

“Where are you oh so high and mighty Night’s King? Come on I really fancy a nice little chinwag to pass the night. Are you trying to hide from me? Upset that I walked into your precious wilderness when you wanted me to run back south like I was a cowed craven?” Elia’s smile was as sharp as icicles. Elia was really enjoying laying it in. “Maybe you are surrendering, is that it? You realised that you are no match for a woman who can grow many miles tall in the blink of an eye. Do you fancy bending your frozen knees to me? Do not worry you would be more than welcome all alone in your tiny spit of frozen land far away from any civilization for the rest of time.”

Elia turned and looked but there was nothing there. Her gloating had not provoked the Nights King or any of his kind towards her. All Elia could do was to relax and her smile was both of triumph and relief. After being subjected to all kinds of horror it felt nice for Elia to not have to deal with it another night. Elia began thinking about all the things she had to do when she awoke. Thoughts of beginning to rebuild Kings Landing emerged. The dreams of the beautiful city that replaced the squalid underbelly that previous Targaryens allowed to fester grew more and more intriguing. Elia wanted a just realm for everyone, and having a clean, pristine and sanitary capital was the first way of fulfilling that goal. Less pleasant thoughts then emerged as Elia then pictured a grave Eddard Stark as she knew that he would have to be told about the plans for the future resettlement of the wildlings. But those thoughts were fleeting. No tangible solutions were offered in Elia’s mind. There was something not quite right in Elia’s gut. Elia was distracted by something illusive. Elia could not figure out what the feeling was. Elia spent time thinking about it and then Elia felt a presence. It was far off but there was a presence regardless that Elia could not shake off.

“I am not alone.” Elia said aloud trying to provoke whatever it was that was with her to emerge.

 

Elia floated through the dark void trying to focus on her vague uneasiness, it was utterly dark except for one small flicker of bright whiteness. Elia found it and she looked at it curiously and feeling greatly intrigued she floated closer towards it, knowing that something or someone was with her in this dark desolate place. The light grew stronger and stronger until she could see that it was small and flowing and she floated ever so closer to it. And then she heard music. Elia smirked. She knew right away what the presence was. The music was soft and quiet but Elia knew that music could only come from a harp. Elia raced towards the thin light. Elia was going as fast as she could and then she suddenly stopped right in her tracks.

“Rhaegar?” Elia looked down and she saw the man that was her husband, Prince Rhaegar Targaryen sitting down on what looked like a large hollow rock whilst playing his harp. Even sitting down Rhaegar looked impressive. He was wearing his famous black armour which accentuated his muscles and imposing physique. But despite the armour that he was wearing Rhaegar looked at peace as he was playing his harp, his eyes firmly down on the ground, his eyelids closed tight. It felt strange for Elia to see Rhaegar again, particularly playing music, which was definitely Prince Rhaegar’s favourite pastime. For some moments Elia found some joy in seeing the father to her children at his leisure again and she moved right towards him. Rhaegar did not look up when Elia was all but touching his bizarre seat.

Rhaegar continued playing his harp for some time. Elia stood beside him waiting for him to finish. Elia never cared for the harp and the music inspired neither whimsy nor amusement. Good natured patience turned to annoyance and annoyance swiftly turned to rage. Elia was clinching her wrists together as her husband ignored her completely. Fire seemed to be running through her veins but Elia resisted the urge to scream at the man. Elia knew where she was and there was no need for her to get upset. Elia looked down at her husband and said with open hostility: “Figures. You have never paid attention to anyone or anything other than yourself Rhaegar.”

Rhaegar stopped playing. Rhaegar opened his eyes and he looked up. Rhaegar’s bright dark indigo eyes paled as he noticed his wife and he softly placed his harp onto the ground and then he stood up with laboured ponderous dignity. Rhaegar towered over her and Elia had to look up towards her massive husband. “Elia? My Princess, what are you doing here?” Rhaegar asked with detached courtesy.

“What do you mean what am I doing here? What are you doing here? This is my dream.” Elia cried out indignantly.

Rhaegar immediately began blinking very hard and was pinching himself hard on his cheeks. “What in seven Hells are you doing?” Elia asked her husband with bemused contempt.

“Waking myself up. I have got a war to win. I need a clear head to stop the rebels from crossing the Trident and my guilt is not going to help me do that.” Rhaegar said distractedly. His voice grew more shaken as he realised that he was not waking up. “Look I understand that you are angry Elia. I did what I had to do with Lady Lyanna. When the war is won we are going to talk about this. I know we have had a tough time but everything will work itself out Elia.”

Elia just felt pure rage as Rhaegar treated her as a mere inconvenience, someone to appease after you abandon her and her children to drag a whole country into an easily preventable war. Elia spat back: “What do you possibly know about that Rhaegar? You have never given the slightest fuck about anything I have ever thought, considered or felt. Oh you acted courteously enough at feasts but that means less than a mummers fart at the end of the day. You have run away from every single problem you have ever had in your life. There is nothing honourable about you in the slightest, my dear Rhaegar. I know you were planning to rob Aegon of his inheritance and give it to Lyanna’s babe.”

Rhaegar paid attention to that and he looked vaguely intrigued to what Elia had to say next. The lack of any denials unsettled Elia and she was not used to her husband really paying attention to her, as all of Rhaegar’s aloofness seemed to have vanished. Elia just stared at Rhaegar with clear loathing and she continued again: “What kind of a man are you? You actively planned to steal your own son’s birth right and you think everything will ‘work itself out?’ And what is this nonsense about having a ‘war to win?’ Gods give me strength. You were a dreamer whilst alive but it is even more unbecoming when you are dead.” Elia shot back with great fury and passion, all her bitterness poured out of her mouth like a great flood.

Rhaegar looked at Elia. Rhaegar properly looked at Elia seemingly for the first time in her life. Elia felt that she was a fish being examined by a greedy fishmonger trying to cheat the delivering fisherman. “Dead? No…No…That is a lie. A cruel lie. This is not you Elia. The real Elia would never be this discourteous. This is just my guilt and fears for when I come back home, nothing more.” Rhaegar panicked, trying desperately to escape from his wife.

After some moments Rhaegar knew he was not waking up so he composed himself and gave himself a momentary smug smile and he said with his detachment returning: “This is just a dream and you and the children are safely in Kings Landing. I am going to wake up and forget about this absurd dream.”

Rhaegar then stared at Elia with a smug triumphant stare, clearly expecting Elia to yield and to leave him alone. Elia was having none of this. Rhaegar’s eyes tried to penetrate her, to beat some sort of confession or penance out of his wife. Elia did not feel intimidated at all. Elia did not feel sad, upset, or even forlorn as her husband treated her like an enemy. Elia simply did not feel anything. And even in the deep slumbers Elia did not wish to even address her deceased husband right now and so Elia brusquely said to the disbelieving ghost: “Rhaegar what do you mean this is not me? You do not know the first thing about me. Look I know it is heartless that I genuinely have not mourned your death okay. I know that those that love you despise the fact I am openly sleeping with and in the first days of a committed relationship with my brother as well as my sweet Ellaria. It does break my heart to know that Rhaenys misses you so much and that Aegon and your yet to be born child will never even have properly know you. But I have got a lot on my plate right now. I need to convince Ned Stark that having the wildlings south of the Wall is a good idea, and I need the slavers in Essos to accept that they cannot possibly defeat me. Dealing with your ghost is by far the last and least of my priorities right now.”

Elia waited for Rhaegar to fade into nothingness but Rhaegar would not even do that courtesy for her. Rhaegar just stared uncomprehendingly at Elia, all of his anger and even his sense of superiority was sucked right out of him. Elia was not used to anyone looking down at her anymore but the towering Rhaegar’s confused look merely bred indifference to Elia. Rhaegar clearly did not know where to start and he began mumbling what his wife had to say: “Wildlings south of the Wall? Slavers? ‘Sweet Ellaria’? What are you talking about Elia? What is going on?”

“Seven Hells, I am not dealing with this right now.” Elia turned her head down to the darkened void beneath her feet but feeling Rhaegar’s continued presence around her just infuriated her all the more and rage boiled over her and Elia looked straight at Rhaegar and she lashed out: “I have just had one of the nicest nights I have ever had! I am lying in bed with my dear Ellaria in my arms right now, and I am not going from being treated like an actual person that matters to dealing with the likes of you!”

Elia moved her pointing finger right onto Rhaegar’s armour. Rhaegar was speechless. There was no comprehension of Elia’s words going through his head at all. Elia was begging silently to be able to wake up from this mummers farce but things around her did not change and Rhaegar still stood there in utter shock. “Rhaegar you are truly wasting my precious time. I have got so many important things to do and consider. Millions of people are depending on me right now and I need a clear head in order to help everyone.” Elia paused as Rhaegar looked at her suspiciously. Elia grew annoyed as Rhaegar’s disbelieving arrogance reappeared and Elia spat out: “Do you really want to know what is going on Rhaegar? Just watch this.”

Elia closed her eyes. Elia imagined things as they were currently in Sunspear as she lay asleep in Oberyn’s comfortable extravagant bed. Elia saw in her head Ellaria asleep in her massive arms as Oberyn lay naked right next to herself, perfectly content. Elia opened her eyes and the peaceful serenity of the three sleeping lovers was still there and Elia turned her head as she watched herself asleep and she smirked as she saw Rhaegar’s bewildered face dropped down even more than it was when he had been told that he was dead. Rhaegar moved a few steps towards the sleeping figures and he just stared completely stunned as Ellaria lay perfectly still whilst being held securely in Elia’s large arms. Elia’s spiteful smirk sweetened as she saw just how peaceful Ellaria looked as her exposed breasts were moving as she routinely breathed in her sleep as she saw the image of herself holding her lover in her protective arms. Elia could not feel any anger as she watched Ellaria peacefully sleep in her arms. Elia felt comforted as she knew that her love for Ellaria had already overpowered her bitterness towards Rhaegar.

“What… What is this?” Rhaegar stared dumbfounded.

“Well it looks to me like it is me lying asleep naked with my brother and my dear sweet Ellaria lying asleep peacefully in my arms.” Elia said oozing with pure contempt as she was so rudely interrupted from the lovely sight of her lovers sleeping peacefully by her side. Fortunately none of them could see or hear them, as she knew that she was still asleep, but it grated on Elia that she had to spend her night seemingly having to justify everything to a disbelieving ghost.

“You…You are sleeping with your own brother? And some Dornish woman as well?” Rhaegar forced himself to ask in stunned confusion.

“Her name is Ellaria and yes I am sleeping with her right now. And you should not be ashamed that I am sleeping with Oberyn either. Your mother and father were brother and sister and they fucked each other to make you. And your grandparents were brother and sister and they fucked each other to make your parents.” Elia said to her husband with dull hostility, referencing the Targaryen’s acceptance and use of incest in order to keep the bloodlines pure.

“But you are sleeping with another woman? This is a strange dream indeed. Your brother would sleep with anything that moved, but you never struck me as someone who likes girls.” Rhaegar said bemused.

All Elia could do was glare violently at Rhaegar who had a smug smirk on his face as he felt comforted as he clearly thought that this was just all his imagination. Elia just raged: “Wipe that fucking smirk off of your face and actually listen to me for once!”

Rhaegar had the courtesy to do at least that as Elia continued: “What do you possibly know about whom I like? I have dreamt of someone as sweet and loving as Ellaria coming into my life for so many years and having her in my arms as I sleep has been giving me so much joy and contentment right now. Finally being able to admit my true feelings for Oberyn have freed me and I have never felt so at peace with everything knowing my children are safe and that we are all surrounded by loved ones.” Elia looked at the sobered Rhaegar whose arrogance had left him and she continued: “You still think this is a game? That this is just your guilt talking? Fuck your guilt and fuck you Rhaegar. You never loved me or gave me the chance to be anything more to you than as being merely a broodmare to deliver your babes. ‘The Dragon must have three heads.’ You must have been so happy when the Maesters told you I could not give you a third child. You were thinking that you can fuck Lyanna Stark and fulfil your preposterous prophecy all at the same time!”

“This is just my guilt talking.” Rhaegar was nodding his head back and forth, closing his eyes and pretending not to hear Elia.

“Gods you are so fucking pathetic Rhaegar! Oberyn is by far more of a man than you ever were. Rhaenys a three year old girl is far braver and far more dignified than you could have ever have hoped to be. And Ellaria…Gods it feels so nice to be with someone who actually is sweet, someone who is warm and someone who accepts me as a real person with real feelings and desires and does not see me merely as a walking talking tool for a man’s cock.” Elia stared hatefully at Rhaegar. Elia knew deep down that if Rhaegar had lived and Elia had received her great power that Elia would at least have attempted to keep things cordial with him. But Elia smiled as she knew that she would have inevitably have caught up with Oberyn as well as meeting Ellaria at the burning Hellholt, and she knew right then that she would have indulged her desires, with or without Rhaegar around.

It felt good for Elia to get it all out of her chest and though she knew Rhaegar was not truly there with her now, she still wanted to show him her power. “Open your eyes. Notice anything else ‘strange’ about this sight Rhaegar?” Elia asked with a great big smirk on her lips.

Rhaegar felt compelled to open his eyes and he looked across at the peaceful sight in front of him, greatly annoyed that he was, but then his eyes brightened in great confusion and he just had it in him to spit out: “But…But…What is this? They are so small next to you.”

“Oh yes. That is how I won your war Rhaegar. That is how I made the great rebel Lord Robert Baratheon bend his proud knee and how I am currently fixing our son’s ravaged city.” Rhaegar looked confused. Elia’s patience was stretched incredibly thin now and Elia just closed her eyes again and concentrated at the task at hand. “I cannot grow myself. I cannot harm my loved ones.” Elia said quickly to herself. And then she felt that she was standing on a new ground. Elia opened her eyes and she saw that she was overlooking the newly discovered land as she and Rhaegar was standing on a gigantic palm. Both Elia and Rhaegar looked up and they both could see clearly the monolithic face that was herself: the great Giantess Princess Elia Martell. Elia beamed proudly as she realised just how powerful she looked as a Giantess. Her every feature expanded many thousands of times over. Elia knew she looked like a personified force of nature. Rhaegar meanwhile just stared up having no idea how to accept seeing his wife so big as well as being on her titanic hand.

Elia was standing right next to Rhaegar as they stood on the gigantic palm and she said to her dear husband: “As you have no doubt realised my sweet Rhaegar, I can change my size at will now. I am a true honest to goodness Giantess now. You may wonder where you actually are right now. I cannot truly tell you as I have not named this great unknown land yet, but this is a land far to the west of Westeros. Gods it is such an adventure being a many miles tall Giantess! But it has not been all fun and games though. As Tywin Lannister’s thugs were attacking your father’s castle after your failure at the Trident, I found a magical ring that I was fortunate enough to be given before my wedding and I grew and grew and saved myself and our children from being slaughtered. Poor Rhaenys was being dragged out from under your bed by some monstrous brute…” The memories were still so raw for Elia and she had to take a deep breath and as Rhaegar looked at her intrigued Elia found the strength to spit the rest out: “Our precious daughter thought that her dear strong father could have saved her, but I had the marvellous good fortune to have been able to save her just in time. You should have seen her great big smile as I picked her up from your bedchamber floor and she saw me as a Giantess. Gods Rhaenys has handled herself as a true Princess throughout the ordeal. Even someone as heartless as you would have been so proud of her. You might think I have used my newfound powers for evil but you would be wrong. Excluding Lord Tywin, I have made peace with all of the enemies you and that vile monster you call your father had made. I have found Lyanna Targaryen in the desert where you left her and I have already brought her back home to Winterfell. Do you want to see your other wife by any chance?”

Elia immediately closed her eyes and suddenly they were still on this gigantic duplicate’s hand but now they were overlooking Winterfell. It was snowy, cold and very dark, but Rhaegar moved closer to the edge of Elia’s hand as he saw Lyanna lying asleep in her bedchambers. “Lyanna…” Rhaegar mumbled to the figure sleeping comfortably in the walls of Winterfell.

Elia glared hatefully at Rhaegar. Even now Rhaegar looked more distracted by his pretty sleeping Northern wife than by anything he had been told about his children. Elia looked at the distracted and greatly concerned Rhaegar and announced: “Do not worry Rhaegar, Lyanna is safe and well. I would never harm your other Princess. I gave Lyanna the choice of where she wanted to go after I found her in that dreary tower you love so much and she chose to be at Winterfell. It was nice to see Benjen Stark give her a warm welcome back to the safety of home.” Elia paused and her face dropped from benevolence to outright hatred: “Lyanna’s protectors that you wasted on her though: Ser Gerold, Ser Arthur and Ser Oswell, I have taken them to the Wall for them to join the Night’s Watch. They were foolish enough to pitifully attempt to deny Aegon his rightful place as the King of Westeros and that can never go unpunished.”

Now it was Rhaegar’s turn to stare hatefully at Elia. The glare from Rhaegar’s proud eyes was strong and it felt strange for Elia to see any passion coming out of them at all. Elia only ever saw some varying mixture of coldness, melancholy and indifference from Rhaegar’s sharp eyes and Elia had to admit that genuine fury from Rhaegar was a novelty if nothing else.

Rhaegar boomed with his own great fury towards Elia: “Do not ever dare presume to talk about anything you do not understand! I have spent my entire life preparing for what is to come, and every single step of the way someone always hinders me and stops me achieving what needs to be done. I should have been betrothed to Lady Lyanna many years ago, long before Lord Robert begged Lord Rickard for her hand in betrothal. I needed three children, the Dragons do need three heads and gods be good my father hoisted me with you!”

Elia raged and she immediately spat out: “Shame my mother hoisted me with you! If it was not for Rhaenys and Aegon, I would have been far happier being betrothed to Tyrion Lannister right now than to have ever been married to you.”

Rhaegar bristled at that. Elia had never seen Rhaegar truly furious before. Whenever Rhaegar and his father had a fight, Rhaegar would ride swiftly to some desolate place to play his harp until his rage subsided. Now Rhaegar had nowhere to run to. “Seven Hells! This is not about you Elia. I needed a child borne of the North. Things are happening now which must be stopped at the bud. I begged my father for years to let me marry Lady Lyanna and he refused me merely out of spite! If I had begged him to marry anyone else Father would have denied me as well merely for his pathetic joy that he gets whenever he makes me feel miserable and useless. My Grandfather Jaehaerys the Second, he knew what was coming. Gods I wished he was still alive, he would not have even have been that old right now. He was the King Westeros truly deserved to have, not that sad jealous vile thing my father became. Jaehaerys defied his father to do what was right and I needed to defy my own father to do what is right as well. The Dragon must have three heads for the storm that is to come.”

Elia stared at Rhaegar. Elia knew Rhaegar was a serious man and she knew shouting and screaming at him was not helping. So as it is with a duel, a change of strategy was needed: “I know that what has happened was never about Lyanna Stark. I know that this is all about the Others. I already know about them. I have seen them and I know they are coming to take all we hold dear.”

Rhaegar looked up, his face immediately softened. A vague sense of confusion returned to his proud face and he murmured: “You…know about the Others?”

Elia nodded: “Yes, my powers expose me to them and I have seen what they mean to do.” Elia softened and she put her hand on Rhaegar’s shoulder and she looked up at him. “Princess Lyanna and your unborn child are safe and the child will be loved and cherished by Rhaenys and Aegon, I am so sure of that. But Rhaegar that unborn child is not going to win the war that is to someday come. I am the Giantess that can grow miles and miles tall in the blink of an eye and I am using my powers for great good. I am already in the process of allowing wildlings to live south of the Wall to keep them away from those monsters that mean to turn them into fodder for their armies. Your family conquered most of Westeros with Dragons, but the Dragons are long dead. What I am telling you is that the world does not need any dragons to fight this scourge. I will fight this scourge myself. I am here and as long as I am standing proudly as a Giantess to protect everyone, the entire world will be Unbowed, Unbent and Unbroken.”

“Oh Elia…” Rhaegar said softly. Something approaching a smile emerged on Rhaegar’s lips.

 

Everything suddenly began to shake. Both Elia and Rhaegar looked up and they saw the Giant Elia looking up at the sky. The darkness that was up in the sky was cracking and great streams of light began to emerge. The giant palm that they were onto was shaking violently and both Elia and Rhaegar slipped onto the ground that was the duplicate Elia’s enormous palm. The palm was shaking violently and she rolled over to the edge of a colossal finger and she saw the seemingly never ending void beneath her. Rhaegar was struggling to his feet but the constant shaking proved that to be futile. Rhaegar’s knee collapsed and he slipped over the edge and he tried holding onto the edge but then the Giantess shook again and he fell into shadow.

“ELIA!!!!” Rhaegar screamed as he fell and fell and fell, all the way down the bottomless pit. Elia stared stunned and then she saw an explosion of light far above her. The light was shining horrifically bright. Elia felt great pain and she closed her eyes, praying for an end to this horror.

 

Everything felt suddenly calm again. Elia felt complete serenity again. Elia opened her eyes. The all-consuming darkness had been transformed to pure bright white light. Elia looked around and all she could see was her twin watching her, clearly concerned. Elia went over to her twin and immediately her twin held her arms open and they both shared a deep great hug. The hug was long and powerful. Whatever Elia saw had frightened her greatly and it felt good to be in someone else’s arms again. Elia took a deep breath and she felt composed again. Elia ended the hug and looked straight at her duplicate and asked: “What was that all about? Why did I have to dream about Rhaegar?”

“That…That was actually Rhaegar’s dream you were in just then.” The other said slightly embarrassed.

“Truly? I was truly in Rhaegar’s own dream just then?” Elia forced herself to ask.

“Yes.” Elia took a deep breath and her twin immediately continued. “That was not the present day you were just in. That was the past you have just been privy to. Rhaegar is dead and you slipped into another time when you fell asleep. How you did so I truly do not know. Our powers are growing daily and though you are mastering your size changing abilities, we do not yet control what you see or hear in your sleep. Rhaegar woke up and thus the dream had to end.”

“But that dream…It was so vivid, and not just for me, for Rhaegar as well.” Elia said in shock at what she had been told. Countless possibilities were forming in her head. The past no longer seemed to be as finished as it once seemed to her.

“I know what you are thinking but sadly no. The past is dust and the things you have shown and told Rhaegar tonight cannot help him. Dreams fade quickly and all Rhaegar will be able to remember as he woke himself up are fragments of images that he will find laughable if he did not have an impending battle to worry about. I am sorry you had to experience that. You had such a pleasant evening with your loved ones and I do know for a fact that the wounds do not heal quickly.” The twin said softly to Elia, her own sadness to her tragic origin was evident on her lovely face. Elia just tenderly held her twin’s gorgeous face and smiled sweetly to her.

The original Elia did not know what to think as her twin’s words sunk in. She was still furious that Rhaegar had abandoned her and her children in order to die in the hands of his spurned love rival in a horrific war where her and her children were moments away from being slaughtered. But Elia knew that the future was filled with glorious possibilities and currently outside of her head, Elia knew she was peacefully sleeping with Oberyn and Ellaria as her children are currently safe and comfortable in their Uncle Doran’s castle. Elia dutifully said to her twin: “As you say, the past is dust. I could have handled Rhaegar more tactfully back there but…I am glad he knows at some deep hidden level that his children are going to be fine and that I am the one to fulfil his mission in life.”

Elia paused, her thoughts became more self-indulgent. She smiled as she wondered if Rhaegar had given any thought about seeing that gorgeous Dornish woman lying naked fast asleep with his wife as well as her brother when he woke up. Elia’s other gave her a bemused smirk and Elia remembered her other was able to read her thoughts. The original Elia smiled sadly and said aloud: “I just wish I could have enjoyed this night in Rhaenys’ dream or Ellaria’s. I wonder what it would be like to see a babe’s dream; I would love to see what Aegon is dreaming about.”

“No doubt when you understand how to choose whose dreams you wish to enter, then you will see what your loved ones are dreaming about.” The other Elia answered back confidentially.

Elia enjoyed imagining what her family would be dreaming about and it would be magical if she could spend her night time sleeping spending time with her loved ones. Elia smiled at the things she could soon achieve but then a nagging feeling gnawed itself into her head. Elia had the same feeling before she saw Rhaegar in her dream and Elia knew she needed to ask: “How come I have not seen or heard from the Night’s King tonight?”

The duplicate smiled and she playfully said: “Do you want to hear the good news first?”

“The good news first would be nice.” The original Elia answered back with a small smile on her lips, eagerly anticipating to what her other had to say.

“The Others are hiding from us right now. What is happening between you and the Night’s King is like a duel and though he can hurt you, you can hurt him right back. The Night’s King overplayed his hand when you visited the Wall and you saw an opening when you saw his threats of summoning a vast army of the dead and you have begun to take advantage of the visions he is taunting you with.” The duplicate answered back with a smile but as the original was feeling giddy with joy as she realised her decree to allow the Wildlings to move south of the Wall had helped her cause, Elia’s duplicate answered back more sternly: “It is not an immediate victory. It will take a long time to have the lands north of the Wall fully evacuated and there will be much hostility amongst the Starks and the Wildlings when the migration occurs in earnest.”

“Is there a chance the Others will cause a sudden ambush north of the Wall?” The original Elia asked gravely concerned.

“Whatever actually happens with the Others…It is a long process. It will take all of those creatures’ years to wake up properly from their slumber and to be a genuine threat to the realm again. By the time the Others are fully prepared for their assault everyone north of the Wall should be long gone and into the safety of the south.” The twin said to reassure the original Elia.

Elia sighed in relief but then another thought crossed her head. “That great big storm I avoided last night. Should I go through it and see what is out there?”

The duplicate looked concerned and she shook her head gravely: “I would not recommend it. I have no idea what is out there. I do not know if the Others would benefit if you searched around that far to the north. You could step on or do something that may hasten the Others awakening. Until we know more about the great enemy then I would suggest to you to stay far away from there.”

Elia nodded in agreement. She felt reassured knowing the Others were still nowhere near ready for an assault and Elia did not wish to tempt fate. “Very well then, I have much I need to do anyway. The capital is coming along nicely but I want Flea Bottom to be a safe clean place to live for everyone that dwells there. I also got to start a peaceful transition for both the end of slavery and the migrations from past the Wall. Yes the Others can wait.” Elia announced growing more confident.

“Well it is time to get on with it then my dear Elia. It is early morning in Westeros right now.” The duplicate Elia announced brightly.

“Truly? The dream with Rhaegar seemed to have gone on quite quickly.” The original Elia said confused.

“Time works differently here in your head than outside of it. Do not worry about what happened in that dream with Rhaegar tonight. The past is dust and you have a busy day today. There will likely be nothing as dramatic as freeing slaves or outsmarting the Night’s King today, but each day is a new adventure. I cannot wait to see what wonderful things you do today Elia. I am so proud of you and keep up the good work.” The duplicate kissed Elia tenderly on the cheek and Elia smiled in appreciation. The duplicate stared at Elia and as Elia looked straight into her duplicate’s eyes she saw a great blinding white light. Elia closed her eyes from how sharp the brightness was.

 

Elia opened her eyes again and she saw the still dark room that was Oberyn’s bedchambers. Elia looked down and she saw Ellaria still asleep in her arms. Aww that is so adorable. Ellaria looked so peaceful lying there and Elia spent some time just looking down and watching Ellaria sleep. Elia tried to slow down her breathing but Elia’s breathing was too hard and eventually Ellaria begun to stir herself awake.

“Good morning.” Elia said softly to the now awake Ellaria.

Ellaria yawned loudly which tickled Elia’s chest as Ellaria stretched on her large chest. Ellaria tuned around and softly scooted up to Elia. Elia moaned as Ellaria’s large breasts brushed against hers and Ellaria kissed Elia on the lips. “Good morning to you as well Elia.”

Elia’s heart was beating rapidly and already Elia was feeling frisky from her lovers touch. Elia stared at Ellaria and both smiled at another until they heard a great snore. They both turned around and they both laughed as they saw Oberyn still fast asleep snoring completely oblivious to the world around him.

Elia smiled as she had an idea. Elia looked at her gorgeous lover and she whispered softly in Ellaria’s ear. “Give me a moment please my dear.”

Elia closed her eyes and imagined herself slightly shorter. Lo and behold Elia felt herself shrink down again. It only took a moment and already she felt a foot shorter. A little bit more this time. Elia shrunk herself down another foot until she was just over seven foot tall. An ideal size for what I have in mind. Elia smiled as she stopped shrinking. Elia opened her eyes and she smirked as she saw Ellaria’s stunned face. Looks like it will take time for people to get used to me growing or shrinking at a whim. Ellaria’s awe inspired face looked adorable and Elia smiled sweetly as she leant in and gave her lover a big kiss on the lips. Ellaria squirmed happily from the touch and as it ended Elia whispered: “I have an idea to start the day properly.”

Ellaria smirked and she whispered back: “And what might that be?”

“This.” Elia said as she flipped herself over until her large head were right by Ellaria’s private parts and she gave her pussy a deep lingering kiss. Ellaria moaned huskily and Elia stopped and smiled sweetly at her. Ellaria smirked and clearly took the hint as she rolled onto the other side of the bed until her face was right by Elia’s looming vagina. Elia heard Ellaria giggle and then she moaned as she felt Ellaria licking her moist pussy. Thunderbolts went through her veins from the feeling of Ellaria’s tongue on her own private parts and Elia instantly began licking Ellaria’s pussy in turn. Both women were completely focused on the task at hand of licking the others increasingly wet pussies. Elia’s veins felt like they were burning as the pleasure she was receiving from both her mouth and from her pussy was magnificent. Neither Elia nor Ellaria were pacing themselves and both were licking with great abandon. Very quickly Elia felt euphoric and she could not hold it in and she came in Ellaria’s mouth. Ellaria likewise came almost immediately afterwards in Elia’s mouth and both woman rolled over and began panting. Elia smiled at how sweaty and satisfied Ellaria was and Elia quickly turned around and after she swallowed Ellaria’s love juices she kissed Ellaria on the lips.

“That was a great show.” Both Elia and Ellaria turned around and saw Oberyn watching them with a great big smirk on his face and Elia could not fail to note that his cock was already fully erect.

“Ooh we have finally woke you up Oberyn. You were sleeping so soundly we assumed you were in another world.” Ellaria said amused. Oberyn shrugged at that and all Elia could do was stare at Oberyn’s morning wood. Looks like Oberyn needs some early morning satisfaction as well.

“Well in the spirit of sharing, here is your little treat Oberyn.” Elia smirked as she went over and kissed Oberyn on the lips and she then grabbed Oberyn’s cock, causing Oberyn to squirm. Elia looked straight into Oberyn’s eyes as she lowered herself towards Oberyn’s cock and then she let go of Oberyn’s enlarged member and she opened her mouth and then she put Oberyn’s cock in her mouth. Oberyn gasped as Elia put her long luscious tongue over to the shaft and she began licking it. Oberyn was squirming and she heard Oberyn beginning to moan. Elia licked the head slowly, teasing him and she licked side to side nice and slowly. Elia was enjoying making it last and as Oberyn’s cock moved in her mouth, Elia licked harder and she began sucking it very hard. Oberyn’s moans were louder and faster. Elia enjoyed sucking on Oberyn’s member and she went faster and faster, knowing full well that Oberyn was not going to last much longer. Elia sucked joyfully as she felt Oberyn’s bulge shifting and she braced for it and then Oberyn came hard and fast in her mouth. Oberyn moaned extravagantly and Elia swallowed Oberyn’s hot seed gratefully. Gods that was nice. Elia looked up and Oberyn looked so satisfied and Elia smiled sweetly at that.

“Did you enjoy that?” Ellaria asked greatly amused.

“Oh yes…That is something to wake up to. Thanks for that.” Oberyn panted out.

“It is always my pleasure.” Elia announced and she smiled sweetly at her two sweet little lovers as Ellaria moved in next to Oberyn and the both of them shared a sweet hug. Elia laughed as she silently went up to them and gave both of her little lovers a great big hug. Ellaria and Oberyn opened their arms and all three silently embraced. All thoughts of her dream with Rhaegar had faded from her head. Elia felt so loved and adored around Oberyn and Ellaria that all bitterness faded from her being. Well this was the right way to start my day.

As the hug ended Elia smiled and said: “That was lovely. That is what I need first thing in the morning.”

All three laughed softly and though Elia was greatly tempted to take it easy today, she knew she had a busy day ahead of her. Elia spied some wine and a pail of water. I can have a bath when I grow, but cleaning myself up after all that would not go amiss. Elia got herself up and she murmured: “Anyone fancy some wine?”

Oberyn smirked and said simply: “Of course.”

Ellaria nodded and Elia walked up over to the table at the far end of the room and she took a swig of the wine. It was very sweet but then Elia smirked to herself. This is my first time I have had a drink since I grew. Elia still was not thirsty but she wanted the taste of both Ellaria’s and Oberyn’s private parts off from her mouth and she took a few swigs and swished it around her mouth to get the taste of her lovers out of her mouth. I need to look and most importantly smell in a presentable manner when I am dealing with the public. After Elia felt confident the taste was gone, she walked back over and poured the remaining contents of the wine bottle into two nearby empty glasses. Elia looked at Oberyn and he looked enamoured right now. I know Oberyn likes a woman who can handle her drink. Elia realised she had drunk a fair bit but the wine did not affect Elia at all and she passed the nearly full glasses to her lovers. Oberyn and Ellaria thanked her as Elia walked back over to the pail of water and she softly washed her genitals. It did not take Elia long and as she finished she found a miniature towel to dry it off with.

Elia spied the gown she had worn yesterday and she picked up off of the floor and as she put it over her, though it barely covered her she looked down properly and saw that it just about covered her genitalia. It will make do for now.

Elia looked at Oberyn and Ellaria and their adoring smiles were too much for Elia to resist and she moved closer to them and gave them both a kiss. “That was fun but I have a busy day ahead. I will give you a bit of time to get ready; I will grow back to my former height out in the court in a little while.” Oberyn and Ellaria nodded but before she left to get ready for the day she gave the both of them another hug. Hopefully the rest of my day will be as nice as this.


Elia let go of her lovers and she walked triumphantly out of Oberyn’s bedroom. Elia walked softly over through the halls of Sunspear and she sauntered over to the nursery and as she entered the room she noticed that the room was adorned with a small army of wet nurses. They all looked up to her and they all bowed respectfully. Mellario commanded for all of them to be here no doubt. Elia paid little heed to the wet-nurses and she wagged her fingers in an upward manner, inviting the wet-nurses to stand up as she reached over to Aegon’s crib. Elia cooed as Aegon lay asleep, looking ever so peaceful.

“There were no problems I trust?” Elia asked the wet-nurses quietly.

One of them spat out: “No my Princess. His Grace has been sound asleep.”

“Good.” Elia said distractedly, keeping her eyes firmly on her son. Aegon began to stir and as he opened his eyes he began gurgling and Elia softly picked him up. Elia smiled as Aegon smiled and gurgled happily and she just looked down and gave a strong motherly smile as she rocked him slowly. “Do not worry Aegon, I will shrink down every day and spend so much time with you. Mamma loves you so much. Yes she does, Mamma loves you with all of her heart.”

Elia just stared peacefully at her young babe. It was still very early in the morning and she did not need to grow quite so soon so she just watched her babe smile, laugh and gurgle as he stared up at his mother. Elia just felt at peace watching her happy son and Elia just loved cradling him. Gods this feels so nice, just being able to relax with my little boy. Thoughts of dealing with the Starks felt like minor inconveniences at best. All she could focus on was her sweet babe.

Elia spent time cradling her little babe but whilst she was focused on her babe she did hear footsteps coming from out of the nursery room and she turned her head as she heard the band of wet-nurses bowing down again. Elia turned her head and she saw her own little girl standing sweetly by the door.

“Good morning Mamma.” Rhaenys announced cheerfully.

“Good morning Rhaenys.” Elia moved towards Rhaenys and gave her a nice big hug. It felt so good to have Rhaenys with her and Rhaenys just flashed her enchanting smile at her.

“Did you have a good sleep dear?” Elia asked softly.

Rhaenys looked sheepish and looked down onto the ground but before Elia could say anything Rhaenys nodded quickly and looked back up to Elia: “I was fine Mamma. I was fine.”

Rhaenys gave a small insecure smile and she hugged her mother again. Elia knew Rhaenys took great comfort from being around her, and though Elia did not quite believe her, she allowed Rhaenys to cope in her own way. She is trying to be strong for me. Sweet girl, but when Rhaenys wants to talk about it all to me she will. Elia looked at Rhaenys and she remembered having to endure an argument with Rhaegar in her own sleep. One of these days I will go into one of your dreams Rhaenys and we will both love it. Rhaegar’s dream meant little and less to Elia now. Elia was already in a good mood just being around her loved ones and having both of her beloved children in her arms meant the world to her.

“Mamma…” Rhaenys said quietly.

“Yes Rhaenys?” Elia asked patiently as she looked down at her precious daughter.

“When are you going to grow back into a Giant?” Rhaenys asked softly.

“I will grow again very soon sweetling. Why do you ask?” Elia asked back.

“Can I watch you grow?” Rhaenys asked sweetly.

Elia smile grew massive as Rhaenys looked excited by the prospect of watching her mother grow into a miles tall Giantess again. Elia watched Rhaenys with an easy smile and she asked Rhaenys: “Of course you can Rhaenys. Do you want to see me grow now?”

“Yes please Mamma!” Rhaenys said excitably.

Elia laughed sweetly at Rhaenys’ exuberance and she hugged her precious daughter again. Rhaenys laughed from the touch and she looked straight at Rhaenys and as she held Aegon securely by one hand, she used her free hand to hold Rhaenys: “Well then it is time for me to grow.” Elia announced happily and they walked cheerfully out of the nursery room.

 

Elia felt the castle stirring itself awake as servants and guests from the fire of the Hellholt were walking to and fro in the castle and all of them bowed respectively as Elia walked with her King in her arms as her little Princess followed behind holding her arm. Elia smiled as she enjoyed the attention and before long she stepped outside of the castle and into the courtyard. The courtyard was busy as the early morning sun shone brightly as emancipated former slaves were busy conversing with Martell guardsmen and everyone whilst busy had stopped to watch as Elia walked on through the courtyard. Elia smiled as she saw Oberyn and Ellaria conversing amongst themselves in the bright shining sun wearing hastily found clothes.

Rhaenys beamed as she saw them and she cried out: “Good morning Uncle Oberyn, good morning Ellaria.”

Oberyn and Ellaria walked right towards them and Elia smiled as Rhaenys let go of her hand and she hugged her Uncle but then Elia’s heart flipped as Rhaenys went up to Ellaria and gave her a great big hug. Ellaria bent down and Rhaenys smiled sweetly to her causing Ellaria to beam in happiness. Gods they are both so sweet. Rhaenys looked so comfortable and Ellaria looked so grateful as they hugged and it took all of Elia’s strength not to shed a tear. That is all that matters. Rhaenys is fine with Ellaria and that is all I wanted. Elia did not care what other people outside of Sunspear’s walls thought of Ellaria. My family is treating Ellaria right and that is all that counts.

 

By this point Elia saw Doran and Mellario walking softly into the courtyard with Quentyn in hand as Arianne dashed excitedly forward towards them. Arianne and Rhaenys spoke softly amongst themselves and when Doran and Mellario walked by, Rhaenys hugged them in turn. Elia smiled but a small part of her gnawed at her. Rhaella is heavily pregnant, and she needs her rest. Viserys also definitely need to be with his mother. I will make time for them later on today. Elia smiled again as she saw that everyone was gazing towards her expectantly.

“Come on Aunty Elia I want to see you as a Giant again, you are even smaller than you were last night.” Arianne cried out impatiently.

“Patience sweetling.” Doran softly chided his daughter.

“Elia needs to be small to fit into the castle walls properly.” Mellario pointed out with an indulgent smile.

Elia laughed and she gave Aegon to Oberyn and Elia just leaned in and overpowered Arianne with a big hug. “Not too small to make you squirm?” Elia called out as Arianne was laughing with the touch as Elia stood up straight and spun herself and Arianne round with her little legs flopping in the air. Elia let Arianne down softly as everyone around her laughed uproariously as Arianne could not stop laughing.

Everyone looked ready for Elia to grow and thus Elia smiled as she saw that people were walking a clear distance away from her. They know what is coming. Elia laughed out and in a sing song she exclaimed: “Well without further interruptions, it is time for me to get ready for today!”

Elia closed her eyes and in the darkness she imagined herself bigger, much bigger than she was at the present. Elia felt her bones expand and her blood moving through her like fire. Elia felt the euphoria of growth and she felt her body moving upwards. Her gown snapped off as if it was nothing and she concentrated further and she felt her body expanding at greater speed. Elia opened her eyes and she smiled as she could not see anyone and she turned her head and her eyes were perfectly in line to the roof of Sunspear. I am a Giantess again; I am probably around a hundred feet tall right now. Elia looked across and she saw tiny dots that were birds flying proudly in the air besides her. Elia then looked down and she saw her family craning their necks up to her. Elia smiled and she waved down to her now tiny loved ones. Everyone was smiling proudly up towards her and Arianne looked straight up at her Giant sized Aunty with great excitement.

Elia knelt down and she put her large her large palm onto the ground and she asked as softly as she could to her family: “DOES ANYONE FANCY SEEING THE CLOUDS?”

Everyone raced onto her palm. Doran helped Arianne to get onto her hand and Ellaria did likewise with Rhaenys and it took all of Elia’s newfound self-control to stay perfectly still as Rhaenys kissed the knelt down Ellaria on the cheek as she softly murmured: “Thank you Ellaria.”

Elia’s smile could not have been any bigger and she looked down at both Ellaria and Rhaenys and the both of them looked up with great big smiles of their own as Ellaria stood back up properly and Rhaenys immediately held Ellaria’s hand. Gods everything is going so well. Elia could just imagine all the future feasts in Kings Landing with everyone sheepishly holding their tongues as they will see Princess Rhaenys treating Ellaria with the utmost courtesy, showering her with her kind open natured love. Rhaenys’ innocent smile cuts through all the insults and nastiness by haughty noblewomen. Ellaria will be treated how I want her to be treated here, with kindness and love. Elia could not wait to give Rhaenys a great big hug in appreciation the next time they were together on their own. Elia smiled as she saw just how happy and secure Ellaria looked now, her smile almost as big as Elia’s. We have many years of happiness to look forward to Ellaria; this is but a sweet taste to prepare us for the rest of our lives.

After a few moments Elia noticed that everyone was safely on her palm. It was a tight fit to be sure but Elia chuckled to herself as she knew that was going to change momentarily. Elia softly stood up straight and she smiled as everyone laughed and cheered. Arianne whispered something to the smiling Rhaenys as she still held on to Ellaria’s hand. Quentyn and Aegon looked secure as Mellario and Oberyn held the babes respectively as Doran looked on with a quiet excitement of his own. Elia put her palm over to her face and she murmured to all on board: “NEXT STOP TEN MILES TALL.”

Elia made sure that all of her passengers were on her palm safely, but Elia wanted to see everyone’s amusement as she grew so she took a deep breath and took a big step outside of the castle walls and then as she was out of the castle’s way, she imagined herself as a ten mile tall Giantess. Elia pictured her body dominating the landscape, her toes towering over Sunspear. After such thoughts Elia felt herself growing again. Elia laughed as she noticed her family looking smaller and she laughed even harder as they all stared up at the growing Giantess in awe. Elia’s growth sped up greatly and fire seemed to have run through her veins as she ascended up into the sky. The small sporadic wisps of clouds were coming closer together and within moments Elia’s expanding body went right through them. The ground was going further away from her and Elia could see far more of the land around her, but Elia focused primarily on her cheering laughing family. Arianne’s breathless laughter as they all stood on the ever expanding palm was a lovely sight for Elia. Elia could see Kings Landing clearly in the distance and she knew her subjects could see her in turn. Elia took a few steps further away from the now miniscule Sunspear and her colossal feet walked over entire villages. Elia smiled as she could only imagine what it must feel like to look up to a Giantess’s looming feet, leaving nothing but momentary darkness. Elia smiled as she saw tiny villagers staring up at her titanic breasts and looming pussy in great awe. Elia was several miles tall now and she could begin to see the lands of Essos past the great sparkling blue Narrow Sea. Elia felt euphoric and she knew her family loved the great ride on her growing palm but she took a deep breath. Okay I am big enough to walk to Winterfell and back in moments. This is big enough for today. Elia imagined her growth stopping and her body obeyed and her growth had stopped.

Elia looked around. The skies were perfectly clear, the sea looked beautiful and the lands below her were brimming with people staring up at her. Elia judged that she was around ten miles tall as all the nearby castle’s looked like dots and that all the cities and strongholds of Westeros was now a mere stroll away for the astronomically huge Giantess. Elia looked northwards and she could tell that the denizens of Kings Landing were all watching her with great love, all eagerly anticipating what she would do in the city today. Gods I cannot wait. Elia knew that the city needed the great rebuilding project that she had envisioned in her head. Flea Bottom will become a decent place to live. Elia was ready to go but she wanted to make sure everyone was fine on her hand. Elia looked down at the now miniscule loved ones. Elia’s enhanced vision meant she could see everyone clearly, but it still felt weird seeing them so small after her growth. Oh well I will see them much bigger when I shrink down tonight.

“DID EVERYONE ENJOY THE RIDE?” Elia asked her family with a great big smile on her looming face.

All the tiny figures on her hand cheered. Everyone was smiling and having a joyous time. Arianne was laughing as she watched the world go by several miles high in the air; Doran and Mellario shared a kiss, as did Oberyn and Ellaria and Rhaenys just looked straight at her mother and gave a cheerful wave. Elia moved her face over to her palm and she very carefully gave all of the travellers a big kiss as they all stared up and laughed at the touch of her colossal lips.

“WELL I AM SO GLAD YOU ALL ENJOYED IT.” Elia said with a massive grin.

Elia felt excited for the day ahead. Even the prospects of the Northerners attacking her plans to allow the Wildlings into Aegon’s kingdom did not daunt her. I have a city to rebuild and a great peace spanning two continents to make. Dim memories of her dream about Rhaegar popped into her mind, but Elia looked at all the adoring faces on both her hand and down onto the ground and Elia felt proud of all the good she had done already and felt greatly inspired to do some more today. I am the Giantess this world needs. I can make a great difference and I am doing that right now.

“WELL LET US SEE WHAT WONDERFUL THINGS WE CAN DO TODAY.” Elia looked down at her loved ones and with a great smile she began taking massive strides towards Kings Landing, ready for the day ahead.