- Text Size +

Within a few very big steps from her utterly colossal feet, Elia went back to the capital and with a smile on her face she continued her much needed repairs. There was still some time before sunset and Elia worked diligently in continuing to clear out Kings Landing’s damaged harbour. The great Giantess just got on with the task at hand as she moved clutter as if it was nothing and she softly put her fingers into the water and dredged out the remains of the burnt out ships out of the water and she swiftly moved it out of the city and into a deserted area far away from any civilization.

Elia was impressed as the entire community of Kings Landing alongside Ned Stark and his soldiers were busy at clearing out the waste that was too small for the Giantess to reach effectively. There was a sense of urgency but also camaraderie as soldiers were laughing with their fellow men that had fought alongside one another and were now working for peace, as well as Elia overhearing the citizens of Kings Landing reminiscing softly amongst themselves at good times they had in certain spots as they cleared the debris away. Elia was enjoying her labours and she was making great time in repairing the harbour. I can have the harbour ready for trade again within days. Then I can help rebuild the streets and all the afflicted parts of Kings Landing.

Whilst most of the city was in a poor way since the Sack, with even the buildings left standing taken visible damage from the Lannisters’ looting, it was Flea Bottom that was hit the hardest. Of course it was; it is always the commoners that get affected the worst during times of war. Flea Bottom was the least protected part of the entire city, the guilds had their private bodyguards and small remnants of sellswords to at least slow down the Lannister horde and the Gold Cloaks were too busy being slaughtered by the gates of the city to be of much good for the half-starved denizens of Flea Bottom.

Elia looked over at the burnt out remains of the shantytown that was Flea Bottom and she scrunched her face as her nose was assaulted by the horrific smell of burnt buildings mixed with the rancid human excrement that had accumulated for many years. Flea Bottom, an appropriate name for how squalid this place truly is; it is truly shameful that the Targaryen’s own city was allowed to have such a horrific underbelly.

As Elia absorbed the smell, she looked down towards the nearby peasantry who were watching her every move and all the merriment ended. All were unwashed and unkempt; everyone, man, woman and child were dressed in brown rags and all looked at her with faces as still as stone, thinly veiled hostility etched onto their eyes. I did not wish to offend anyone. I must inspire love and not be seen as if I look down at any of them. Elia softly smiled at what she just thought as she remembered the extreme size difference between herself and her people but Elia softly gave a penitent look down towards her sons’ people and murmured apologetically: “I AM TRULY SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANY OF YOU JUST THEN. I HAVE BEEN VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE LIVED ALL OF MY LIFE AS A PRINCESS AND IT TRULY SHAMES ME TO CONFESS I HAVE NEVER SEEN TRUE POVERTY BEFORE. I UNDERSTAND THAT ALL OF YOU HAD TO LIVE YOUR LIVES IN THIS SQUALOR BUT I ASSURE ALL OF YOU THAT THINGS ARE GOING TO GET A LOT BETTER FROM HERE ON OUT. WHEN THE HARBOUR IS CLEARED OF ALL THE RUBBLE, I WILL REBUILD FLEA BOTTOM FROM SCRATCH. THIS WRETCHED SLUM WILL BE REPLACED UTTERLY AND BY THE TIME I AM DONE REMAKING IT, IT WILL BE SO PRISTINE, SO CLEAN AND SO SAFE IT CAN NEVER BE CALLED FLEA BOTTOM EVER AGAIN.”

The people cheered softly at this as the woman folk cooed as their children looked up at first their parents and then at the Giantess all excited at the city that will arise from the ashes. Elia smiled brightly as children waved up excitedly at her, their little faces oozing with innocence. A score of younger children even went as far as lay their arms onto her humongous toes as if they were trying to hug it. Elia’s heart melted and she smiled softly and indulged the sweet children hugging her toe. After a few moments parents and older siblings softly led the children away and when they were a safe distance away Elia continued her work.

Despite being careful in not having her astronomically large fingers too close to any people, Elia’s mind began to wander as she planned for the future. I will consult and then use the world’s most renowned architects to make this city safer, prettier and much more efficient in dealing with its waste and not merely have the poorest people suffer with it. Elia had grand visions in her head and she was highly excited for the future. Elia remembered seeing the clean sparkling city in her dreams the other night and whilst she was unsure whether it were a prophecy or merely her own imagination running wild, nonetheless it inspired Elia to think of how to build and maintain a better Kings Landing, a Kings Landing for everyone and not just for the rich. Poverty will be a thing of the past. Everyone in the realm, not just Kings Landing will have opportunities to always have a full belly and a decent home to live in. I will need men to deal with the White Walkers when they come and I will ensure they will all have what they need to be willing to fight for me. I will need strong men, I will need smiths, I will need archers, I will need men who can forage and brave the wild that is north of the wall. I will have use for everyone, and when the true cold does come it will not just be the Nights King that has an army. Everyone will be united and everyone will share in that creatures’ demise.

Thoughts swarmed themselves in Elia’s head as her thoughts drifted from her plans for what laid beyond the wall to those within it. Lyanna and Robert’s betrothal or lack thereof needs to be dealt with swiftly. Elia knew she could not allow indecision to eat away at her fragile peace like a ravenous cancer. Robert needs to know for a certainty if Lyanna wants him to be her husband or if his great rebellion ends in an even more ignominious manner than surrendering meekly to his greatest enemy’s nude wife. Elia was proud of what she had achieved already during her brief time as a Giantess but as much fun as it was playing with her family up in the sky or to rescue people from disasters, Elia knew tougher times would inevitably come. I have pledged my word to end slavery, and my word has to be my bond. But still even at my great size and power there will be stragglers who will see how much they can get away with. People have seen me humour Stannis Baratheon already; Robert or any fool could try to make my life very difficult if they hear of eastern slave masters giving me grief. Elia knew in her heart that she could not ever harm any innocent people if she had to demonstrate her great power. I will not mindlessly rampage a city, there will be no craters where any defiant civilisation was. Elia knew she had to be careful whilst dealing with any actual enemy to the peace she was establishing. I must destroy any enemy individually as I did Tywin Lannister and I cannot destroy any innocent besides them. Elia truly did not want to be feared or despised by anyone. I want everyone to look at me like with the same comfort and love that Rhaenys has whenever she looks up at me.

But then Elia’s heart pounded horribly as she briefly imagined a horrible future where even Rhaenys would fear and no longer love her if she allowed her enemies to provoke her into a blind fury. I cannot bear that. I cannot ever allow anything that could lead to Rhaenys cowering in fear towards me. I will always make sure that Rhaenys will always laugh and smile whenever she sees me. Elia smiled warmly at just thinking about little Rhaenys smiling up at her and all of Elia’s insecurities dissipated away again. I will never forget Rhaenys face as she saw me as a Giantess for the first time. There was no apprehension, not even so much as a flinch at seeing me at such a phenomenal size. There was only love in her sweet little heart for me; love and joy. Elia truly did not know what was in Oberyn’s heart the very first moment he saw Elia as a Giantess far away into the distance. I know he was not afraid, Oberyn is never afraid. Lust was in his heart most probably; lust and relief that I was safe and that the rebels did not win. He was so relieved when he saw me return to Sunspear. Elia would always wonder what the first look on Oberyn’s face would be when he saw her grow all those Kingdoms away however, as well as the first thoughts coming from Doran, Ellaria, Mellario and Arianne at seeing Elia as a Giantess dominating the landscape and the look on their faces as they realised that Elia was now the dominant force in the entire world. But Elia knew she was blessed as she had witnessed first-hand Rhaenys’ amusement and awe at seeing her own mother as an all-encompassing Giantess and her own eternal protector. I have Rhaenys’ complete love and trust and I will never take that for granted. I will never lose that, never ever.

 

Time seemed to have flown by as quickly as an arrow on the battlefield as Elia looked up and saw that it was beginning to get dark already. A great sense of pride filled Elia’s entire being as she knew that she had done plenty of good work today and what better to cap the night off than with seeing all of her family nice and safe at Sunspear. Elia smiled as she imagined Rhaenys talking with Arianne and all of the little former slave children with Mariah translating the entire conversation for all of the children. The thoughts of the Giantess turned to the adults as Elia knew that there was no doubt Doran had acted the part of Prince and acted as a courteous guest for Rhaella and Viserys, and Elia softly cooed to herself as she pictured Ellaria and Mellario softly talking as they hold Aegon and Quentyn firmly on their hands respectively. Elia was getting excited and she wanted some quality time with her loved ones.

Elia looked across from one side of the city to the other and was amused as she noticed all eyes in the capital on her. The Giantess made a couple of comparatively light steps with her astronomically huge feet as she moved from the middle of Flea Bottom towards the gates of the city. Elia smiled as she saw Lord Stark conversing with a few soldiers, Knights and Lordling’s, her smile turned coy as she was amused as she saw Lord Starks’ posse beckon him to turn around, look up and address the Giant Princess. Lord Stark did so and he bent his knees respectfully on the ground. Elia could not fail to note that the youthful Eddard Stark’s eyes reflected his great experience well beyond his years, which made her brief visit for him all the more easier: “LORD STARK, I CHARGE YOU WITH RUNNING THE FOOD TONIGHT.”

Lord Stark acknowledged Elia's decree with a small bow. Lord Stark looked up and said as softly as a hardened warrior could: “Thank you my Princess. Everything will run smoothly, I promise.”

Promise me. Elia blinked and felt a quick shortness of breath. Flashes of a bloody babe appeared in Elia’s mind. But it is not just the babe. Elia did not recognise the woman first as she had dreamt a strange fog of prophecies and veiled secrets but Elia knew that the woman that she had saw was Lyanna, lately Rhaegar’s second princess. And the soon to be mother of Rhaegar’s third Dragon. Elia took a deep breath which visibly panicked the men on the ground as they all flinched and moved back, all except for Ned who studied Elia’s sudden change in mood with the cool detached diligence of a Maester. The Giantess tried to act more reserved but all Elia felt was a great sense of foreboding dread. As much as Elia wanted to be comforted by the smiles, laughs and sweet voices of her loved ones, there was something she had to do first.

“My Princess, what is the matter?” Lord Stark found himself asking the Giantess that stood before him.

“I…I GOT TO GO.” Elia found herself mumbling as she took a few steps northwards and she quickly exited Kings Landing and she began a quick march to Winterfell.

 

The nude Giantess walked as fast as she could northwards. Elia was greatly distracted but instinctively her titanic feet knew where civilization was and nobody was harmed by the great strides and steps of the Giantess as her feet manoeuvred away from any settlement. Nonetheless Elia felt the stares of thousands upon thousands of people in Westeros and within moments Elia looked down and saw the tiny people all looking up at the nude and visibly bewildered Giantess with stunned awe. Elia looked down and suddenly she felt just how astronomically tiny they were to her massive frame. Without the tight walls of Kings Landing and out in the open land they all looked like mere dots to her. And I have been far bigger than this before. Nonetheless despite the extreme height difference Elia could see people clearly with her greatly enhanced eyesight and she could feel the small people’s confusion and apprehension lingering in the air. Elia felt all the little eyes all the way down by the ground wondering what could possibly be going wrong for the Giantess to panic. I cannot let them see me afraid. I need to not only be the part; I need to act the part too. Elia took a deep breath and stood up straight and allowed herself to calm down. Lyanna is not going to give birth tonight. I need to always inspire confidence to all of my son’s subjects. Elia felt reasonably calmer and announced for all to hear: “GOOD PEOPLE DO NOT WORRY EVERYTHING IS FINE. I JUST NEED TO HAVE A WORD OR TWO WITH PRINCESS LYANNA. HAVE YOURSELVES A GOOD EVENING.”

Elia bowed softly to all those people watching and not wishing to waste any more time than she needed too not being with her loved ones, Elia continued onwards north.

 

Elia walked with a great purpose towards the North but as she reached through the Riverlands and got by Moat Cailin, Elia felt the cold again. The coldness was as sharp as a blade and her feet shivered as they landed on the snowy ground. It took a great deal of willpower for the Giantess to ignore the cold and not let it be shown on her face. Mayhaps a commissioned dress may not be the worst thought come to think of it. Elia allowed herself a rueful smile and she softly chuckled to herself at the absurd thought of thousands upon thousands of people having nothing better to do than to toil endlessly and make her a several miles tall dress. If the Masters tried their luck and offered me their slaves to make me dresses I might be half tempted. Elia allowed herself to joke about that but she knew that her resolve to end slavery was absolute and that when she next saw those she saved earlier in the day back at Sunspear she would smile as they would no doubt feast on the best supper they ever ate. Elia blinked as she was within a few small steps of the tiny but foreboding castle that was Winterfell. That was a nice distraction from the cold and my own fears. I am nearly at Winterfell already; I have no idea what to say to Lyanna but I am here now. Let’s just try to make this quick, the sooner I can be back at Sunspear with my family the better.

Winterfell was so close to Elia that she could grab it and pluck it off of its foundations if she had the mind too. But why would I ever do such a thing? The thought was so weird and came about so abruptly that the Giantess began to giggle softly. Great now the entirety of the North must think I am a loon. Elia knew that it was not healthy to feel so many contrasting emotions in such a short amount of time. I saw that with Aerys enough times, him laughing one moment, raging the other and then back to laughing a moment afterwards. Thinking of Aegon’s predecessor sobered Elia up immediately and all her giddiness left her body. I do not know why I am here. I am confused and I am feeling several overlapping emotions all at once. I probably should not be here right now. Lyanna is going through enough on her own. Mayhaps I need to go back to Sunspear and have an early night to clear my head. Before Elia could slink off back home however she noticed Benjen Stark walk across the battlements with some haste. Well time to be polite and pretend I am here for a reason.

“Princess Elia, what an unexpected pleasure.” Little Benjen Stark said with a massive smirk on his face.

Elia chuckled at the lad’s lack of subtlety but her smile shrank and turned into a frown as she saw Princess Lyanna approach onto the battlements herself heavy with child. Princess Lyanna walked slowly but with a great dignified determination to meet with Elia head on. Elia looked down and whilst the Lyanna she had met at the Tourney of Harrenhall looked like a scruffy little boy, this Lyanna had grown into a beautiful young woman. There is something to her. She has got very clear sparkling blue eyes as bright as oceans and long flowing brown hair that matches her beautiful face. Elia despised the heartache that the war had caused her family, and the feelings of inadequacies she felt as herself and her family were abandoned by Rhaegar but she could grudgingly see Lyanna’s beauty. Robert might have sincerely fought merely for just a pretty face but Rhaegar was never that sentimental. No doubt if Lyanna spent any significant time even talking to Rhaegar she will know that as truth. Rhaegar fought for the future, shame that Rhaegar was not ready for the present. Elia’s annoyance at the thoughts of her husband’s folly was quickly turning to fury. I hope Rhaegar knows in his deep cold grave that his three year old Rhaenys was far braver and nobler than the “Prince that was promised” could ever dream to be. I hope Rhaegar knows that Aegon will be the King that will do the great deeds that the “Prince that was promised” was destined to do when those monsters arrive, and I hope Rhaegar truly knows somehow that I am far happier with my dear Oberyn and Ellaria than I ever was with him. Time seemed to slow to a crawl and she could see her hosts watching her with some degree of patience. I need to be quick.

“GOOD EVENING. I TRUST ALL IS WELL?” Elia asked with a soft smile on her lips, trying her best to hide her anxiety and seemingly constant mood swings.

Lyanna looked bemused by the question and looked up at the Giantess contemptuously. Elia was not even angry at the withering look. No doubt I would feel like her if I was in her position. Benjen however seemed to have not noticed any of the tension around him and said with a smile on his face: “We are doing fine here Princess Elia. It is so good to have Lyanna back home at last.”

Lyanna immediately softened as she heard that and she put her hands on her younger brother’s shoulder tenderly. Despite the cold Elia felt warm by listening to Benjen Stark’s kind words. He is still a boy, but there is something of Oberyn in him. Elia remembered Oberyn’s own kind sweet words to her when she had finally returned home before she finally fulfilled her dreams and ravished his body and all Elia could do was to softly smile thinking about the memory. Mayhaps one day Benjen could grow into a man as charming as Oberyn; Ned Stark grew from a nervous boy to a great warrior merely in a span of a few years, so it can never be completely out of the question.

Elia looked across at both Lyanna and Benjen and she did not know quite what to say next. Her mind seemed to have become as frozen as the land around her. Elia tried to think about what she could say to make it seem like she was in Winterfell for any tangible purpose. Should I begin to talk about Robert Baratheon? Should I leave such talk until her child is born? Suddenly flashes of a sickly Lyanna meekly holding a bloody babe in her arms and mumbling: “Promise me…”

The thought made Elia’s skin crawl and it took every ounce of her own strength not to flinch. Despite this however Elia could see clearly Lyanna noticing her own confused feelings and she looked across at Benjen and she softly said to him: “Benjen, I will not be long. Could you start a fire in the Great Hall? It is going to be a very cold night tonight.”

“But Lyanna a servant could…” Benjen looked up and suddenly he noticed Lyanna’s concerned face. Benjen moved his head across and he looked up at Elia’s own seemingly moon sized face as she calmly nodded at Benjen. The penny seemed to have dropped for the young lordling and he muttered: “Yes, yes of course. Do not stay out here too long Lyanna it is far too cold for that. It is always a pleasure Princess Elia.” Benjen Stark bowed courteously at Princess Elia which she appreciated and he walked swiftly back into the castle.

 

As soon as Benjen disappeared out of view, Lyanna’s soft smile faded out of view and she looked up towards the Giantess with a scowl and she barked up indignantly: “What do you want here Elia?”

Elia looked down towards the tiny figure on Winterfell’s battlements and she knew now she had to say something and to say it convincingly. I will tell her a truth. “I WANTED TO SEE IF YOU WERE DOING FINE PRINCESS LYANNA.”

Lyanna looked up annoyed and moaned out in a stroppy manner: “I am fine. I do not need to be spied on by you every day. I am pregnant, not sick.”

Elia’s face dropped immediately at that as thoughts of a sweaty pale Lyanna smeared with the blood of her new-born child returned to Elia’s thoughts. Do not dare tempt fate Lyanna, pregnancy is a woman’s battlefield. Not all women survive giving birth. Lyanna seemed to have noticed Elia’s change of mood and she looked at the Giantess straight at one of her massive bright brown eyes and said with rising heat: “I am not sick but even if I were, why should you care? Surely you would prefer me sickly and weak and out of the way forever.”

Elia was not in the mood to be provoked by Lyanna. I do not want the day announcing the end of slavery to end with a petty argument with Rhaegar’s second wife. Elia leant in closer, her face clearly dominating all of Lyanna’s vision and Elia calmly said: “PRINCESS LYANNA, I AM JUST HERE TO SEE IF YOU WERE DOING FINE BEING BACK HOME AT WINTERFELL, NOTHING MORE. I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE BUT I THINK IT BARES REPEATING THAT YOUR UNBORN CHILD IS KIN TO MY OWN CHILDREN AND I WILL WANT YOUR CHILD TO GROW UP CLOSE TO MINE OWN. RHAENYS IS A SWEET KIND HEARTED GIRL WHO WILL ADORE HAVING ANOTHER YOUNGER SIBLING AROUND, AND IT WILL DO AEGON THE WORLD OF GOOD HAVING A SIBLING VERY CLOSE TO HIS OWN AGE. OBERYN AND MYSELF WERE BORN MERELY A YEAR APART AND WE ARE STILL SO CLOSE TO THIS DAY.” Lyanna scoffed loudly at that and Elia refused to be flustered by that. “I AM NOT ASHAMED OF THE LOVE ME AND OBERYN HAVE. BUT THINK ABOUT IT, YOU AND BENJEN ARE ONLY A YEAR APART, AS WAS NED AND BRANDON. YOUR CHILD WILL BE A BIG PART OF MY CHILDREN’S LIVES AND I WANT THE BOTH OF US TO ACCEPT AND EMBRACE THAT FACT.”

Lyanna looked on and though she still looked peevishly at the Giantess, Lyanna clearly thought about what Elia had just said. “Look all of that may be true and I know how stubborn you are going to be and at your great size I know you will be here within moments of you having any thought about me and mine no matter where you are in this world. But if there is one thing I truly do not want it is your pity. I do not want you to think of me as someone living merely for your charity and I do not want you to do any of this out of any responsibility for Rhaegar. I am not your brother and I am not that Dornish girl you plucked out of the desert to fuck for your amusement. I do not love you.”

Elia was trying exceedingly hard not to get wound up by Lyanna’s words. She is still half a child and heavy with child. It is time to finish this conversation and get back home where I belong. “I DO NOT LOVE YOU EITHER. AND TRUST ME YOU ARE ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING AT ALL LIKE ELLARIA TO BEGIN WITH SO DO NOT FLATTER YOURSELF. BUT REGARDLESS I WILL STILL BE HERE UNTIL YOUR CHILD IS BORN AND LONG BEYOND THAT TOO. OUR FATES ARE LINKED AND IT IS BEST TO GET USED TO THAT PRINCESS.”

Lyanna rolled her eyes at that and as Elia was about to just head back south, Lyanna called out: “If you are in the mood to find out how things are going and wishing to do the right thing, I think it would be prudent for you to go up to the Wall and see how the Kingsguard’s you abandoned there are doing.”

Elia’s slow burning anger began to peak as she thought about the three Kingsguard that dared defy her and her son’s birth right to rule the Seven Kingdoms: “AND WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE TO VISIT THOSE THREE TRAITORS?”

Lyanna looked up. Anger was gone from her body but defiance was still evident: “They looked after me. Rhaegar trusted them and I still do too. You may hate them but they proved their loyalty to Rhaegar’s word to the bitter end. I would go with you, but I cannot lie, I do feel weak and will need to have an early night to rest. I am near to giving birth and I cannot do anything to jeopardise my child’s wellbeing. Just go up there and see if they took their vows at least, that is all I am asking you.”

Elia nodded as she listened intently. A harmless request, I do not have to be there long. I just need to make sure that Dayne, Hightower and Whent are wearing black cloaks instead of white ones. “VERY WELL I WILL DO THAT. BUT I WILL VISIT AGAIN LYANNA AND I WILL MAKE SURE EDDARD WILL BE HERE FOR WHEN YOU GIVE BIRTH. HAVE YOURSELF A PLEASANT EVENING PRINCESS LYANNA.”

Lyanna nodded herself and she called out courteously: “You too Princess Elia.” And at that Lyanna walked away and she walked slowly but surely back into the castle walls. Elia stared at the tiny but still relatively imposing castle and thinking about all the good times she could be soon having back in the south she marched northwards to have a quick visit to the Wall.

 

The walk up to the Wall was mercifully brief for the nude Giantess, it grew even colder and the hairs on Elia’s arms and legs stood on end as Elia’s teeth began to chatter. Elia was not in the mood to spend any more time up in the desolate half-frozen North than she had too and all she was there to see if any of the three of the former Kingsguard’s had chosen not to serve the Nights Watch. The Giantess’ feelings towards Ser Arthur, Ser Gerold and Ser Oswell were still raw and her feelings had not changed just after a day of exiling them permanently to the frozen wastes of the Wall. Still Lyanna asked me to seek them out and check if they have accepted their fates with some dignity. Doing little things for Lyanna should make things easier between us in the future.

Within moments Elia saw the long thin wall just ahead of her. The Giantess was still impressed at how man had built such a vast large Wall and was still able to properly look after and garrison such a great structure several thousand years after it was initially built. The pride of the North. Elia could see all the utterly miniscule castles that were utterly dwarfed by the great imposing Wall and the Giantess squinted her eyes as candles and lanterns had already been put on all throughout the still inhabited castles as the darkness enveloped the North for the night. Despite her greatly enhanced eyesight Elia could not make out who any of the sworn brothers were at her distance. Elia grumbled to herself as that meant she had to get closer to the Wall. Be quick about it. Elia moved a step closer towards the Wall and she could see hundreds of the miniscule men of the Nights Watch looking up at her in anticipation for the Giantess to arrive. They were all so similar and so different. Young handsome boys with dancing eyes, elderly greybeards whose furrows in their brows looked as deep as canyons and the scions of great Lords who despite many years of service to the order of the Night’s Watch still looked regal as well as dignified. Elia was able to see the men clearly now as she leant in closer. In the crowds of people thinly spread out between the three castles that were still inhabited, Elia could make out Ser Gerold, Ser Arthur and Ser Oswell standing by themselves, all nursing grievous looks of those that had been wronged and all three were standing separately from any other man. Despite this however Elia could not fail to note that all three wore black garb and black armour. Not a scrap of white cloth between them. The Giantess smiled to herself in satisfaction. They have sworn their new vows. Well and good, that is one headache that has been dealt with.

Despite this confirmation of the former Kingsguards’ accepting their exile, Elia felt a great gnawing in the deep pits of her heart. Something is not right here. It seemed to have gotten a great deal colder and darker and Elia felt her hand trembling as thin beams of light seemed to echo out of the wall straight towards her. Soft voices began to wail out of the Wall. The voices speaking in a tongue indecipherable to her as it seemed to shriek unknown curses and threats. Elia leant her finger in closer to the Wall itself and as soon as she softly touched the structure great flashes of freezing blue light sped through Elia’s line of vision. Elia blinked and then as she looked down again the men of the Nights Watch were still there, but Elia gasped as she saw that the faces of excitement and anticipation were replaced by an eerie nothingness. The Giantess noticed that the skin of these men had blotched. Elia’s breathing grew jagged as she noticed that some of the men’s eyes were not in their sockets and Elia freaked as she saw a rotted arm fall out of a man’s body.

Like what you see?

Elia swiftly turned her head back and forth. Elia felt the cold presence of the Night’s King around her despite not being able to see it. The Giantess shivered in fear as she stood back up properly. Elia felt the great cold and she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. This allowed the Giantess to take stock of the situation. Despite her fear Elia knew she was not asleep. Everyone can see me right now. I must remain silent.

What is wrong, a cat caught your tongue girl? The sharp voice spat out seemingly out of nowhere and everywhere.

Elia knew she could not let this thing provoke her. This is not real. I cannot let people see me talking to an enemy that is not truly there. Elia still could not see any of the real Nights Watch and as she moved her head to the lands beyond the Wall, Elia could see a vast horde of dead things all staring up towards her with piercing blue eyes. The army of the dead easily numbered in the hundreds of thousands, an army greater than her husband’s and Lord Robert’s combined.

Like what you see Elia? This is what a real army looks like. Your foolish husband might have led an army to be slaughtered and feasted on by the crows, but at the end of the day the dead is my fodder and even before I lay my assault on your precious Seven Kingdoms, my army will be greater than yours. And when they attack, they will feed on the living. Try only attacking one person at a time then o’ benevolent Elia. You will have to destroy the entire North to have any chance of hindering me. You will slaughter many thousands of your own people to have any chance of winning. By then you will be a monster to everyone, including your precious little brats.

The Giantess could not see where the voice was coming from. Elia closed her eyes and tried to drown out the voice with her own thoughts. Elia tried to picture Rhaenys laughing softly as she got up on her massive hand but all Elia could see was a rotting baby with deep blue eyes. Elia then saw all of her family staring right towards her but all bore the bright blue eyes of the enemy. Ellaria looked cruel instead of the happy kind hearted young lady. All of the children looked on at her sullenly and with dull hostility, as if Elia had betrayed them. All the adults looked on indifferently with their bright blue eyes, all except Oberyn who Elia was surprised she did not see until she saw a bloody corpse lying on the ground. The orange shirt stained blood red, but Elia gasped as she saw the body had no skull to speak of, but instead a collapsed crushed bloody hole where Oberyn’s handsome face once was. Elia did not wish to know why Oberyn’s skull was caved in unlike anyone else there. Elia froze as she heard the Nights King laughing at her.

I will turn everything and everyone you love against you. And this is how it will all end for you.

Elia blinked and then she saw a massive man, eight feet tall at the very least. This thing seemed to tower over absolutely everyone, but Elia then realised the thing was not a man. The eyes are too blue, and his skin is too grey. Elia then saw this beast tower over a small woman, the woman was so small next to him that she looked almost like a child. The huge thing then slapped the little woman so hard that blood exploded out of her mouth and teeth flew in every direction. The beast went over to the woman, he pulled his breeches down and took his large cock and….Elia’s mind froze as she flinched and turned away in horror as she knew that this brute mounted and began to rape the little woman, completely breaking her fragile body in the process. Elia forced herself to look at the woman and all she saw was herself; bowed, bent and broken. Elia gasped in horror as the wilds of the outdoors was changed to the intimate features of her bedchambers in the Red Keep and the beast no longer had piercing blue eyes and his rotten clothes turned to pristine armour with a great red cloak to boot. Elia saw in the corner of her eye a bloody infant lying dead on the ground in a pool of blood. Elia knew right away who that was. Aegon…

The Nights King laughed scornfully at her. If you had not got lucky, that would have been yours and Aegon’s fate. You know what would have happened to your sweet little Rhaenys. But since I am a courteous host, I will show it to you regardless.

Time seemed to have become as frozen as the land Elia was standing on as she witnessed what the pig faced brute would have done to Rhaenys. A bloody girl with hundreds of stab wounds flashed itself into Elia’s mind. Rhaenys was completely unrecognisable and all Elia saw was hundreds of bloody wounds where her bright lively smiling daughter had once been. Elia cringed and her breathing grew even more jagged and uncomfortable. Everything she saw felt so real in Elia’s mind. This is probably how it began for Aerys, seeing threats and enemy’s everywhere. So much good had happened today but for Elia saving the drowning slaves and helping to rebuild the capital felt like an entire millennium ago. The Giantess felt trapped, she could not seem to move away from the Wall.

I know you want to run away from me. Do it. Go run back to Sunspear. Show the Seven Kingdoms the utter craven you truly are. The voice hissed cruelly at her.

Elia’s fear turned to rage from that insult. Despite the cold Elia’s blood began to boil over. I know you are not truly there and I will not be cowed by you or any shadows of a past that never happened. Elia felt the coldness beginning to dissipate, the cold shadow seemingly returning to the darkness from whence it came. I will defeat him. But I need to know what truly lies beyond the Wall. The Giantess looked across throughout the wild waste that lay beyond her; a cold frozen waste of snowy mountains and wild forests. There must be some secrets out there that can help me. That thing wants me to run away, I will walk triumphantly into that creature’s own Kingdom.

 

Elia took a massive step and her feet stepped over the tiny Wall and as her foot landed northwards suddenly she no longer saw any dead. Elia saw all the men of the Nights Watch staring up at her. That must be quite some view. From her newfound position her vast vagina was directly above Castle Black and it seemed to completely dominate everyone beneath her. Elia had no way of knowing how long she had been staring at these people beforehand, but she wanted to know more of her enemy’s plan and without a word she moved her other foot over the Wall. Elia noticed the humongous shadow her moving foot had made as it passed over. The sheer scale of her monolithic body was still able to stun her as Elia realised that her foot could destroy the entirety of the Wall with no effort. I need to always remain careful and vigilant. This Wall shields the realm of men from what lies beyond. Elia stood north of her son’s Kingdom and she stared across at the freezing cold wild and a triumphant smirk appeared on her lips. I am here. I am in your domain now. Try and stop me. I dare you. Elia moved her large feet away from the thin long Wall and Elia began to walk northwards. I will find something, I know it.

All Elia could see around her as she walked further north was a vast white surface filled with mountains, hills and lakes. It was a truly desolate place with a cruel bite of coldness mixed in. How people can live in such a desolate place is truly beyond me. Elia loved Dorne with all of her heart and was always used to the heat and the gorgeous sun that shone brightly above her. Then again if I ask any Northman what they think of Dorne they will probably say that Dorne is just a cruel desert that sucks in all strangers and sucks their life essence away as the great imposing Sun destroys them. It all depends on what you are used too I suppose. However despite this thought the further Elia walked northwards the colder and more inhospitable it genuinely became. The skies grew darker and Elia was struggling to see. Elia must have walked hundreds of miles past the Wall and to her it just looked like a colder crueller wilderness than the one she discovered west of Westeros days before. This place is just ice and snow. People surely cannot live this far north. But still this place must hold something about the others, but I do not know what it is I am even looking for. Not too much further north from the Giantess a great storm was brewing; it clearly spanned hundreds of miles in all directions and looked far colder than even where Elia was standing now. Even at her vast size she did not want to go through it. If I was normal sized that storm would destroy me, I could go through it but I do not wish too. I am not going to defeat that monster that calls itself a King today. I do not know where the wretch is, worse if I try something past that storm I could be unwittingly making it easier for the others to attack. Elia smiled softly to herself. I know I have got time to prepare. It just feels good showing that thing I am not afraid of him. It was getting dark and Elia just wanted to relax for the night with her family. Looks like it is time to go home.


Elia turned around and walked southwards back towards the Wall and the enticing comforts of civilization. Elia looked across at the entire south and she could tell that nightfall had arrived and as she walked she looked down onto the ground and she had noticed small pockets of fires all around her. Wildlings. Elia looked down towards the ground and though it was difficult to decipher how many people were there, Elia knew that the thinly spread out populations of wildlings had set up their many respective camps for the night. This was the first time that Elia had ever seen any of the fabled wildlings that lived beyond the Wall. Elia remembered her wet nurse telling countless stories to herself and Oberyn before bedtime when they were very young children of an untamed army of savages that pillaged and assaulted Northern lords and stole their daughters away merely out of an unquenchable thirst for cruelty. There had been many known tales of wildlings banding together to wage war against the North and those tales had been sung for thousands of years. I wonder if those wildlings will sing songs of meeting a Dornish Giantess like me all the way out here in the wilderness.

Elia saw the flames and she saw camps which ranged from having a few lone wanderers huddling up together for warmth to entire villages setting up great bundles to make the night bearable. By now Elia could sense that all of the wildlings around her were all staring up at her. The flames were strong and she knew that most were able to see the distinct features of a nude Dornish Giantess. Elia was able to see them in turn and she saw a group of people in great furs of all colours, but everything was poorly stitched at best and all the men bore great unwashed beards and most were clearly malnourished, most were so thin that Elia could see their bones. Food must be so scarce this far north of the Wall. Nonetheless despite the hardships these wildlings clearly suffered from, the Giantess smiled as all she could see were grown men looking at her slack jawed at such an absurd sight, children were laughing with their friends and even hardened women had gleams of magic in their eyes. Elia looked down at these people and all she could do was coo softly at them. So these are the infamous wildlings? All I see are a band of half-starved people living as best they can in a cruel frozen land.

Thoughts of the vast undead horde that she had spied in her mind before she began her brief walk beyond the wall filled her mind again. Elia knew that it was a warning for what would happen if she allowed the Nights King to go unchallenged. The others will destroy everyone and everything. And these people are the first ones in their way. Elia had made it her duty to help everyone, not just subjects of her son and Elia knew in her heart that these people needed her as much as the slaves do across the Narrow Sea. I am here for a reason. I cannot let these people be slaughtered and turned into fodder for the White Walkers. I will not let that happen.


Elia moved her looming feet back towards the more wild uninhabitable lands that even wildlings could not live on and she bent her knees down and she had put her massive face closer to one of the bigger camps. There were maybe a few thousand tiny people that she could see close up and all looked on at the Giantess in awe. Children moved back closer to their mothers and even muscle bound warriors watched on wearily. Elia softly smiled to all that were by her massive face which seemed to relax some of them and Elia murmured: “HELLO; PLEASANT EVENING TO YOU GOOD FOLK. I MEAN NONE OF YOU ANY HARM. I JUST WANT A FEW WORDS WITH YOU.”

The small band of wildlings looked at the Giantess and Elia was encouraged as children were laughing and the men began nodding to one another clearly believing the sincerity of the Giantess’ words. A particularly large fellow with a long thick bright ginger beard moved towards Elia and he moved towards her with a cocky stride and a great lusty smile on his lips. If he is intimidated he is doing a masterful job of hiding it.

The large man walked up exceptionally close to Elia’s otherworldly large face and he looked straight at her titanic brown eye and he said with a wild form of charm: “I am always pleased to trade words with any great beauty, sadly there are not too many around these parts so it makes a nice change of pace.”

The man turned around and several men softly laughed amongst themselves as the women frowned disapprovingly. One especially bold woman slapped a laughing man besides her so hard on the back of the head that he stumbled and landed head first into the snow causing a great uproar of laughter. A wild bunch indeed. Elia tried to focus herself on the bold fellow talking to her and she continued her soft smile. The bold man looked around and then smirked as if he just suddenly remembered to do something important: “Sorry, very rude of me, I just realised that I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Tormund Thunderfist, Mead King of Ruddy Hall, Horn-Blower and Breaker of Ice, Husband to Bears, Speaker to Gods and Father of Hosts.”

Elia softly laughed at the audaciousness of the proud man in front of her. I need all the bold men I can get right now. Tormund smiled proudly as his tribe cheered on their bold leader and he lifted his hand softly towards her. Elia smiled and she softly moved her finger and softly moved it to just where Tormund Thunderfist was and Tormund got the hint and he put his hand on her finger and shook the vast mountainous finger as he would if he shook another man’s hand. The wildlings cheered even louder and many wildlings rushed up and they began touching the Giantesses finger. Soon little children ran up boldly to touch it and young women did so and within a few moments every single member of this camp had their hands on Elia’s gigantic finger. Elia smiled warmly as all of these people looked on warmly at her and she knew that these scruffy wildlings all trusted her. I will make this work. I know it.

Elia looked at all of them and she said with a great smile on her lips: “IT IS MY PLEASURE TO HAVE MADE YOUR ACQUAITANCE TORMUND THUNDERFIST AND TO ALL OF YOU FINE PEOPLE. I AM ELIA MARTELL; PRINCESS OF DORNE, GIANTESS OF WESTEROS, FINDER OF CONTINENTS AND EMANCIPATOR OF SLAVES. I AM THE WIFE OF DRAGONS, MOTHER OF KINGS AND ENEMY OF DARKNESS.”

The small bands of people around her were nodding and smiling after Elia’s announcement and many children began repeating “Elia” over to their mothers as if their mothers had somehow not heard Elia’s words with their own ears. Tormund watched his people but his mischievous smile had already begun to shrink down. He looked straight at the Giantess and he murmured: “Big words for a big woman. We all saw you walk big and powerful like, and we saw you drop off those men that angered you up to that big o’ wall yesterday. Me if I was that big I would have crushed them as if they were nothing but to each their own. Having to become a crow is slow and agonizing, unlike being crushed so that is that then. None of us free folk expect someone who is not only not dressed for the weather but not dressed to be out here for the snows at all.” Laughs rang up between the men but they were quiet and more subdued than the unruly laughter of before. Elia watched Tormund patiently as he continued: “It is an incredible sight to see someone like you in the flesh and I will never forget this day as long as I live. But I must ask you Elia Martell, why are you here?”

Elia looked across at all the little rough looking people who all looked at her with great intrigue. Elia nodded respectfully and announced: “I AM HERE BECAUSE I WANT TO DO RIGHT FOR EVERYONE HERE.”

Murmurs of dissent appeared. The easy smiles and looks of awe were changed to sullen silences and then small pockets of arguments occurred amongst the people.

“No one has wanted to do right for us since they built the Wall!” One man bellowed angrily. Tormund turned around and gave the man a death glare. I should have known this would not have been easy.

Elia appreciated the silence that came from Tormund’s threatening glare and she knew she needed to demonstrate her case. But I do not want to start a panic. Keep anything about the White Walkers quiet until I know more. Elia looked across at the wildlings and said as empathetically as she could: “LISTEN I AM A PRINCESS OF A LAND FAR TO THE SOUTH FROM HERE. I LIVE BY A SCORCHING DESERT. I DO NOT KNOW THE COLD. I DO NOT KNOW YOUR CUSTOMS. AND I CERTAINLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS TO FIGHT EVERYDAY WITH THOSE THAT WOULD DENY YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE BORN ON THE WRONG SIDE OF A GREAT WALL. BUT THINGS ARE HAPPENING NOW THAT CANNOT BE UNDONE. I DO NOT WISH TO SEE ANYONE SUFFER AND I AM IN A POSITION WHERE I CAN STOP INJUSTICE AND NEVER ALLOW IT TO RETURN. THIS PLACE IS COLD AND CRUEL. I WANT EVERYONE HERE TO LIVE A GOOD LIFE AND NOT HAVE TO FORAGE FOR MISERLY SCRAPS OF FOOD AND LIVE RUNNING AWAY FROM MEN ADORNED IN BLACK. I WANT EVERY SINGLE MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD NORTH OF THE WALL TO BE INTEGRATED INTO WESTEROS AND TO BE SAFE AND HAPPY, AND NO LONGER HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE HORRORS OF LIVING IN THE WILD.”

Tormund smiled wryly from hearing Elia’s words as there were some definitive cheers alongside some notable murmurs of dissent. Elia appreciated the gravity of what she had proposed. They have lived here all of their lives, they all have got over a hundred generations of their ancestors buried all over this land. This is all they know, but if they knew what is coming…

“Everyone… You want everyone to be south of the Wall yes?” Tormund asked the Giantess as his eyes darting towards Elia vaguely suspicious. He might even think this could be a trap.

“YES. I ACCEPT IT IS A MAJOR CHANGE BUT I DO NOT WANT ANYONE LIVING ON THIS SIDE OF THE WALL.” Lest you all become thralls to the others. A loud eruption of voices happened as soon as Elia finished speaking, all arguing both sides.

“I was born here; all my ancestors were born here and died here. I will proudly do the same!” An old greybeard shouted immediately.

“Piss on that. You’re bound to die soon enough old fool. We did not choose to be born here and to be hunted like dogs. If we got a chance to have a better lot in life I suggest we take it.” A younger woman said as she looked straight up at Elia with a small smile on her lips.

“Fuck the kneelers. I was born free and I will die free!” A little boy who could not have been older than ten shouted out.

“Be silent you stupid boy!” The woman shouted at the lad.

“You don’t have to be a cowed by some naked foreign bitch. Prove to her why you are called Tormund Giantsbane!” The same boy shouted towards their leader as the woman began screaming at the little lad. Giantsbane?

“Shut your hole before I put you in one boy!” Tormund growled to the lad who promptly froze seeing the great ginger leader rage towards him.

“GIANTSBANE? WHY DID THAT LAD JUST CALL YOU GIANTSBANE?” Elia had to ask.

“Because I killed a Giant once.” Tormund replied softly, clearly embarrassed and worried to what the Giantess in front of him would do or say.

“GIANTS ARE NOT REAL…THEY ARE STORIES TOLD TO AMUSE CHILDREN.” Elia replied in confused shock.

“Elia there are actual Giants about. Whole tribes of them still are wandering around the real north after the kneelers hunted them down many centuries ago. Okay they are absolutely nothing like you. They are perhaps fifteen feet tall and are very beastly. More beast than man, as I said nothing like you at all.” Tormund replied softly. Elia watched the man as he put his head down and softly murmured onwards: “We have all been born here, we have all fought here and we have seen and done things we would all like to be rid of. But you cannot change thousands of years of spilt blood in one day. We free folk do things in our own way in our own time. Give us the time we need and we will do what is right. I think it is time for you to get on home. It’s going to get a whole lot colder. It is a great pleasure meeting you Elia.”

Tormund moved his hand onto Elia’s finger and shook it softly. Elia felt numb. Not what I wanted, but it gives me hope for the future. The others will not be ready for quite some time. Better let these people take their time and begin this peace on the right foot. Elia gave a sad smile on her lips and addressed Tormund one last time: “LIKEWISE A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU TOO…I WILL BE BACK SOON AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT EVERYONE HERE WILL BE WELCOME IN WESTEROS. I GUARANTEE IT.”

Elia began to move her fingers and she lifted up her knees and began the process of standing back up. Elia had not been on her knees for too long but she had to rub them softly to get the feeling back, particularly from the cold snowy landscape she had her knees on. Even though Elia could see everyone clearly enough as she stood up straight, it really emphasised how tiny those people were. A man like Tormund is larger than life. A good man, he will see the wisdom in my offer soon enough. Elia was not going to announce her suspicions about the others until she knew more. No need to start a panic. I want those living beyond the wall to move to the south in a calm demeanour, not in a mad panic. Elia looked down onto the ground and softly waved to Tormund Thunderfist and she began her walk down south. Tormund may have claimed to have spoken to the Gods but he will never forget speaking to me.

 

It only took Elia a few steps to get back to the Wall. Even in the darkness the Wall was imposing, but the many flames set out by the three manned castles made everything visible. Elia saw a great number of the black brothers all staring up at her. Elia could see many unsympathetic faces all staring at her with great unspoken accusations. I have changed everything for them. But they serve the realm and the realm needs everyone south of the Wall. “I HAVE NO DOUBT YOU ALL HEARD MY CONVERSATION JUST NOW. YES I DO WANT THE NORTH OF THE WALL TO BE EVACUATED AND YES I DO WANT THOSE LIVING BEYOND THE WALL TO BE SAFE AND A PART OF MY SON’S KINGDOM. ANY MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD THAT ARRIVES TO THE WALL IS TO BE ALLOWED SAFE PASSAGE SOUTH OF THE WALL. I AM DECLARING A TOTAL AMNESTY FOR ALL WILDLINGS AND I KNOW THEY CAN HEAR ME AND IT WOULD BE WONDERFUL IF YOU ALL BEGAN WALKING DOWN SOUTH TO THE WALL. YOU WILL ALL BE PERMITTED TO TRAVEL SAFELY PAST THE WALL.” Elia looked at the sullen angry faces down onto the ground. I do not wish to deal with them right now. “I WILL DISCUSS THIS FURTHER LATER, IT IS DARK AND I AM GETTING TIRED. FAREWELL.” Before anyone could say anything Elia quickly walked away from the Wall and headed back down south.

 

The walk was brief and though Elia walked past Winterfell, she had no intentions of stopping by there again. Your three little guardians are safe Lyanna. Elia knew as she walked down that she had most likely alienated the entirety of the North. The slaves were one thing, that is thousands of miles away and Westeros openly abhors slavery. The Northerners deal with uprisings and assaults from the wildlings constantly, clemency for the Wildlings will be a harder sell to make. Nonetheless Elia knew that the White Walkers were coming and she wanted everyone safe from them. At the end of the day the less opportunities those monsters have of making an army, the easier they will be to be dealt with. Elia had a long day and she just wanted to briefly forget about the complex social structures that have formed over thousands of years. Just seeing my family safe and happy is all I want tonight. Everything else can wait. In no time at all Elia’s massive strides with her gigantic feet had already led her back towards Kings Landing and as she stopped by the city she heard a great cheer. Elia cooed as the lively bright city craned their necks up at the Giantess and waved upwards towards her. Elia then noticed that Lord Stark was amongst them as he had an easy smile and respectful deference to her. He does not know. He did not hear my proclamation or might not have even seen me by the Wall. I will tell him tomorrow. No need to ruin what should be a lovely night. Both of us will be able to sleep easier tonight that way.

Elia looked down and gave the little subjects in the city a polite wave and a courteous smile: “HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT MY DEAR PEOPLE. I WILL SEE ALL OF YOU NICE AND EARLY TOMORROW MORNING.”

The people of Kings Landing cheered even louder at that and Elia bowed her head and continued the short march back home. It was very dark now but her strides were safe and within a few more moments the Giantess spotted the busy lights surrounding Sunspear.

A great feast was occurring and immediately a small tear welled itself in Elia’s eye as both highborn Lords and the former enslaved were feasting on fine Dornish meat. All the former slaves have clearly been given decent new clothes and they all had washed and did not look as if they had been chained together like animals. Elia could hear the loud music being played by a large band of musicians and she could see that everyone was having a merry time. All the children were playing merrily by the tables with Arianne talking to Viserys as Rhaenys was playfully running with a couple of the freed ex-slave children. Doran and Mellario were talking softly with Oberyn and Ellaria as the babes Aegon and Quentyn were being held maternally. Elia had a massive smile on her face and she moved a step closer and everyone turned around and waved to her warmly. They are all so comfortable around me. “GOOD EVENING EVERYONE. WHAT A LOVELY FEAST YOU HAVE PUT ON. IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE EVERYONE DOING SO WELL.”

At this point Elia moved a step closer so her huge feet were right next to Sunspear’s walls and her toes towered over the entire castle. Nonetheless Elia beamed as Rhaenys dashed towards the battlements and she quickly reached it and hugged a part of her enormous toe. Gods that feels so nice and Rhaenys’ smile as well. Rhaenys looked innocent and relaxed as she closed her eyes and tenderly hugged her mother’s toe. Elia was greatly appreciating Rhaenys’ tenderness and she softly cooed. Eventually Elia asked her precious daughter: “HELLO RHAENYS, HAVE YOU HAD A GOOD AFTERNOON?”

“Oh yes! I showed Grandmother and Uncle Viserys all around the castle and Arianne showed me and Mariah some games and we had a gorgeous supper. I love eating Dornish food so much, so much better than the food back at home.” Rhaenys was racing through her day and Elia laughed at her daughter’s exuberance.

“WELL MY DEAR I AM SO GLAD TO HEAR THAT. YOU CAN EAT ALL THE DORNISH FOOD YOU WANT.” Elia announced with great indulgence.

Rhaenys cheered amused at her mother’s proclamation and Rhaenys continued talking about her day. As Rhaenys was busy telling of all of her exploits during the day, Oberyn and Ellaria walked up with Aegon safely in Ellaria’s arms to where Rhaenys stood. Doran and Mellario followed with their youngest Quentyn in his mother’s arms. Elia felt calm and at peace just seeing her family all together, all fears and confusions that she had when she was in the North had dissipated. I want to end the day on a good note, time to do something fun and different. Rhaenys looked so excited and Elia gave an indulgent smile as Oberyn tenderly held his niece’s shoulders. This is what everything is all about. “RHAENYS DARLING, DO YOU WANT TO SEE THE PLACE WHERE MAMMA HAS BEEN SLEEPING AT THE LAST COUPLE OF NIGHTS?”

Rhaenys announced excitably: “Of course Mamma!”

Everyone on the battlements laughed and Elia took a step back and softly planted bent down and planted her palm by the battlements. Immediately Rhaenys raced onto her hand with no hesitation whatsoever. “OKAY COME ON ARIANNE, I KNOW YOU WANT TO SEE IT TOO.”

Elia beamed with happiness as Arianne cheered as she raced on to her massive hand as Doran and Mellario followed her in a more reserved manner and Oberyn and Ellaria followed in the rear. Elia looked down and her smile could not have been any wider as everyone, including the two babes staring up at the Giantess with great love. Elia could not wait for Rhaenys’ and Arianne’s excitement at seeing the unknown continent. Even Doran and Mellario looked excited for the trip. Elia was all ready to go until she realised that Rhaella and Viserys was still by the feast table. Viserys looked miserable as his mother clearly told him to stay put. Elia looked at them both and felt sad at how excluded Rhaella and Viserys felt. I want us to get so close now and to be a proper family. “RHAELLA, VISERYS. DO YOU WANT TO COME TOO?” Elia said with a sweet smile on her lips.

Viserys looked at his mother excitably and Rhaella looked straight towards her Giantess daughter in law and with a soft smile the Dowager Queen said: “Yes, come on Viserys it is not every day you get to be able to travel across the world.”

Viserys waited patiently for his mother to stand up and Rhaella took her son’s hand and she slowly walked up to the battlements as a score of guards helped her get up and to make sure that nothing would jeopardise her pregnancy. Elia waited patiently but soon Rhaella and Viserys reached the battlements and got onto Elia’s hand. Doran and even Oberyn helped the heavily pregnant Rhaella up onto Elia’s hand. Oberyn turned around and Elia flashed him an appreciative smile. Thanks Oberyn, I want everyone to see how sweet you truly are. When Rhaella was comfortably on her hand Elia looked down and smiled at all the sweet faces looking up at her. They all stood close together and Elia leant in and gave everyone on her hand a great big kiss. Elia felt all the tiny bodies on her monolithic bottom lip and she felt warm inside as she heard everyone laugh from the touch, even Rhaella who smiled appreciatively at the Giantess as Elia moved her face away enough for her to see all her little passengers clearly.

Elia then announced with an adoring smile: “OKAY EVERYONE I WILL NOT BE TOO LONG. HERE WE GO.”

I cannot wait to see everyone’s joy at the beauty of the new land. Elia looked down at all of her loved ones. Rhaenys’ trust, Viserys’ enjoyment, Arianne’s excitement, Oberyn and Doran softly laughing amongst themselves as Mellario holds Quentyn and Ellaria holding Aegon and even Rhaella looking at the sea with a reserved awe. They are who I fight for and will always fight for. And Gods may that never change. At that thought Elia took a step into the ocean and she followed the coast and began her walk through the Sunset Sea with all those she loved securely on her hand.