- Text Size +

Elia blinked. Without a thought in her mind Elia was immediately alert as she stood perfectly still. The Giantess felt that she was far above in the cloudless heavens as she spied a small peaceful village doing its work for the day. None of the incredibly miniscule people seemed to either notice or care that a nude fifty mile tall Giantess was watching their actions as patiently as a cloud hovering through the air. The people in this small village all wore simple clothes, men wearing brown shirts, women wearing old well-worn dresses. Every single person in the village was shoeless, their soles dusty with the dry dirt on the ground. King’s Landing this was not. Despite the clear lack of wealth, the people of this village were industrious and all were clearly going to and fro with great purpose. The only building that was not a wooden hut in this tiny village was a very small chapel that was teeming with people. The mass of bodies reminded Elia of when she used to watch ants scurrying across the plain land. However despite this viewpoint Elia enjoyed watching the tiny people living out their lives. The great Giantess felt at peace whilst she staring at this pastoral landscape, however Elia Martell had one singular thought as she processed everything she saw. “This is all a dream.”

Is it now? A sharp bite of a voice called out as a great cold began to linger as dark clouds began to form above Elia’s massive nude frame.

“I know that voice.” Elia mused at the darkening landscape around her, a great coldness suddenly arriving like an unwanted guest.

Do you now? Replied the same icy voice that called out to her just before.

Elia Martell could not see where this voice was coming from, but Elia could see a vast swarm of those vile creatures rushing towards the village. Those creatures were divided between those with still rotting flesh that still had at least some minor semblance of humanity intact, whilst the rest of the vile horde were merely animated skeletons stripped of all flesh. Elia saw all the villagers panicking as those dead things swarmed over the village and began an awful assault. The creatures were running with great ferocity and were slashing the villagers with single-minded hate. Young children were ripped apart from their mothers; old men were crushed as the creatures collapsed onto them. Elia’s heart sank as she heard the wails of fear and horror. In a blind panic Elia stamped her massive foot to the ground with great intensity.

Elia took a deep breath, and she gingerly lifted her foot and as she looked down at the land below her, the great Giantess could not see anything. The land was now completely barren, no fields or civilization present, just a deep chasm in the ground. A complete sense of dread filled Elia’s soul as she simultaneously bent her face down and lifted her massive sole up higher and she immediately saw red. Oh no. Elia moved her face closer to her foot and she saw a smattering of crushed limbs and skulls with crushed faces that bulged out and the eyes that were not completely crushed were seemingly staring at Elia accusingly. Oh no, please no. Elia’s face dropped from her shock but it was the fact that the blood only covered a miniscule amount of her sole that truly haunted her. The rest of her foot was still untouched. Civilization was mere crumbs compared to the majesty that was the fifty mile tall Princess Elia Martell. Seven Hells, I am that truly powerful now. Elia mused silently in abject horror at the slaughter on her soles.

Yes you are that powerful. The same cold voice replied, heavy with mocking amusement.

Elia’s shock metamorphosed into blind rage at the hidden voice’s clear cruelty. “Where are you, you vile coward?”

The voice laughed and laughed and laughed. The laugh was shrill and stabbed Elia’s ears like sharpened icicles. Elia closed her eyes and put her hands over her ears and tried her best to shut the sharp sound out of her ears.

You can never see if you are too afraid to look. The voice called out with great scorn.

Elia opened her eyes in great defiance and looked around at the ever darkening void, Elia had seen winter before, but that was a Dornish winter. The grey Elia saw was utterly unlike anything Elia had ever seen. “You will not frighten me with your cheap parlour tricks. I am the one in control here and I command you to show me your face.”

The voice laughed again, the sound sharp as ever but Elia would not give the thing the satisfaction of covering her ears again. If you could see me what difference would it actually make? The voice asked with withering contempt.

Elia paused. Elia had to stop to actually think about this. “You are not really here right now with me. This is all a dream. None of this is actually happening. I am imagining all of this right now in my head.”

The sharp cold had returned to plague Elia and her naked skin felt the cold and in her heightened state she could sense this cold entity’s desire to speak and felt repulsed as the cold entity clearly wanted to do much more besides. Well that shows your state of mind then, doesn’t it? The voiced called out, mocking amusement dripping out by Elia’s ear.

As the voice faded out, the creature’s body faded itself in to Elia’s view. Elia took a few steps back as the thing materialised itself by Elia’s ear and Elia refused to stand right next to such a reprehensible monster. Elia was several paces away and she could see the thing as clear as untouched snow. The creature looked a grotesque parody of nobility with his icy crown and stiff posture betrayed by those probing bright eyes. The creature’s eyes were a blue so strong and penetrating that a man could freeze from them. Elia could not tell if the creature was as tall as her, or as small as those villagers crushed by her domineering sole. All of Elia’s senses faded in a strange fog of snow and ice as she witnessed the arrival of the thing.

The creature seemed to be waiting impatiently and as Elia was staring into the abyss that was the creature’s eyes, it asked mockingly: Has that truly eased your mind, seeing me?

Elia’s gaze continued straight at the creature as she spat out harshly: “It will ease my mind when you and those vile things are destroyed once and for all.”

The thing in front of her just laughed a harsh croaking sound. The voice sounded as if an army of worms had burrowed itself from deep within the thing’s body. Elia just looked at this creature with disgust and hatred without equal. The empowered Giantess who could rebuild entire cities on her own refused to be cowed by such a terrible creature. The piercing blue eyes of the creature stared at the golden brown eyes of the Giantess, and Elia refused to break the creature’s stare. Elia stared at the deep blue and it looked to her as if she was staring not only at a monster, but at the very embodiment of both winter and death. The creature in turn kept his abhorrent gaze and after some time he replied: You still do not get it. If you destroy me, then you shall destroy everyone else as well. Elia would not give the creature the satisfaction of cowering away and continued staring at it, the creature just smiled at Elia’s defiance. After that, after you have done the deed and destroy me, it’ll be all you. Only you. Forever.

Elia still stared at the creature but her mind was all over the place. Some part of her wanted to run away, some part wanted to crush this thing into the ground and keep it trapped on her soles forever lest it harms anyone else. Elia just continued her stare, refusing even to blink and she eventually blurted out: “I am not afraid of you.”

The creature’s smile curdled and he looked grimly at the bold Giantess: Just because you have grown to a stupendous size and bare your nude flesh to the world does not mean that you are fearless. Deep down inside your fiery heart you are still the frightened little girl constantly in battle with her own frail body. The creature seemingly leered over Elia’s nude frame, and Elia could sense this thing staring first at her generous breasts, and then staring at her crotch. Elia had never felt so violated in all of her life, but she refused to look away from the creature’s horrible eyes or to show this thing that she was afraid. The creature smirked and continued on: If you are not frightened for yourself, you should be for everyone you love. Elia froze in horror but she refused to look away. Oberyn Martell, yes I said Oberyn brotherfucker, your little bastard whore Ellaria Sand. Noble Doran Martell, that foreign bitch of his Mellario of Norvos, their precious daughter Arianne and the little babe Quentyn. But of course last but not least the fruits of your own womb, brave little Rhaenys and the babe King Aegon. Elia seethed with rage and just stared with unabated hatred as this thing mocked her family and the Giantess knew that she truly hated this evil creature with every single fibre in her being. I know everyone you love and I look forward to turning every single one of them right in front of you. They will be my slaves and there will be nothing that you can do about it. But most of all I look forward to turning your little King the most. A pathetic jape a one year old babe as a King, and I will show your precious Seven Kingdoms with great glee; what is a crown on a babe’s head next to the Night’s King?

Elia listened to the icy demon’s every word, but whilst her stomach was full of butterflies the size of eagles, the Giantess’s resolve had never been stronger. Elia gave one more look at the vile creature and said with as much defiance as she could: “You know my family, you know everyone I love.” The creature gave a predatory smile but Elia continued on regardless. “But you must also know my family’s words. You may try to scare me, threaten me, and mock me. But at the end of the day, I will defeat you and I shall destroy you.” The creature looked on as his self-satisfied smile curdled and vanished. “I may be a Giantess, and you think that is my weakness as well as my strength and that you will use me for your own cruel means, but you won’t. I will never let you get so far as an inch past the wall. I will destroy you and your entire army. But you must know that I will not win this war on my own. Everyone shall share in to your demise. I shall allow no division; all of the Seven Kingdoms will be united when you emerge from your hole in the ground and you will know the truth. We shall be Unbowed, Unbent and Unbroken!”

The creature face grimaced and it faded out of Elia’s vision in a great hurry. As the creature disappeared from view in a storm of ice and snow, Elia exhaled a great gust of air out from her titanic lungs and a great surge of energy rushed through her veins. I will prevail against this monster, I know it. Elia had noticed that the great storm of darkened clouds had dissolved and the great beaming sun had returned and shone in its infinite glory. Elia smiled as she remembered the great bold sun and spear that was her family’s sigil. Everything eventually bows to the Sun. The landscape changed from under Elia’s feet and she saw King’s Landing looming greatly in the background. Elia softly walked and loomed over the capital. It looked unrecognisable to her. The city was rebuilt and looked newer and cleaner than she ever remembered seeing it. The buildings all around seemed to have been made from white marble, the roads looked far stronger and even the smell of the city had greatly improved.

Elia looked over to the Red Keep. It was completely repaired and looked even more impressive than it was before. Elia moved her eyes from the castle and she saw in the great yard inside the castle’s walls a great number of people. Elia first noticed Prince Doran and Lady Mellario standing and talking, as a boy was playing with an infant besides them. Elia saw her beloved Oberyn and Ellaria, with a little girl holding Oberyn’s hand, and a small babe on Ellaria’s arms. Besides them Elia saw a gaggle of four girls of varying ages talking amongst themselves, all looking as different as the four seasons themselves. Besides them she saw a young Dornish maiden talking and laughing to a younger girl of similar looks. The younger girl looked untroubled and smiled sweetly at the older girl’s japes. Near them Elia spied a white haired boy of a similar age to the elder of the two girls, and saw him holding hands with a very young little girl who shared his sharp white hair. In the centre of the yard Elia saw a little boy also with white hair playing with wooden swords with an even younger boy with Raven black hair and deep grey eyes that were so dark they were almost black. She saw the elder boy hit his wooden sword so hard at the smaller boy’s own wooden sword that the smaller boy feel down. Elia noticed the older of the two hold his hand on the smaller one’s head and heard him say: “If you don’t protect yourself, I’ll ring your head like a bell.” The older boy smiled as he ruffled the younger child’s hair up, he quickly picked up the smaller child and they continued their game, with the smaller boy eager to match the elder.

Elia smiled at what she saw, but as she blinked she was suddenly back in the sandy deserts of Dorne and was overlooking the great castle of Sunspear. The castle looked as it ever did, and everything felt like home. The strong sea breeze could even be felt by such an astronomically humongous Giantess like Elia, but she was not complaining. The breeze felt so soft on her smooth skin, and even felt nice over her exposed privates. Elia looked over the castle intently but her smile dropped as she saw her. Elia saw a pale sickly little girl overlooking the heaving harbour from her balcony. Elia noticed the blackened eye sockets juxtaposing with the paleness of this girl’s face, her hair so thin that it was almost transparent and the cough… It started quietly but it grew far louder and deeper and it eventually seemed to rip out of the girl’s throat and the girl feel on the ground in agony and her eyes grew red from the pain as tears slowly escaped her pitiful eyes. The tears grew and the little girl began crying hard in great pain. Elia felt sick to her stomach as she saw the agony of the crying girl and the Giantess tried to look away but then she heard a maid crying out: “Princess, Princess.”

This little maid was running a soft small pail of water to the girl and gave her a much needed cup of water. The girl’s throat seemed satisfied and she stopped coughing, and then she stopped crying, and her eyes grew less red and a small smile even appeared from her soft small lips in obvious appreciation for the water. In the commotion a young lad ran into the room. Elia knew right away who this lad was, the memory permanently etched onto her memory. Oberyn. The young lad ran straight onto the scene and even quicker he picked up the girl softly and put her back onto the chair.

“Do you need anything Elia?” Oberyn asked with great concern.

Elia? Elia Martell remembered her constant illnesses as a young child. She remembered the spells where she was stuck in bed; she remembered the constant nausea, the pain. But Princess Elia did not remember herself looking like that ever in her life. I look like death warmed up there. This young girl looked at her brother and was about to say something, but the boy gave such a kind but probing look that the girl clearly changed her mind of what she was going to say and said in almost a whisper: “I think I want to go to bed now.”

Oberyn smiled and he and the maid helped the frail girl and slowly walked her back to her bed. The Giantess could see past the little door that opened the balcony and saw Oberyn put his sister calmly into the large bed and he softly tucked her in. The girl’s quiet resolve was clearly breaking as her lips were trembling but before she could cry, Oberyn held her hand and stroked her hair with the other: “Shhhh… It is all going to be okay my dear Sister. This will pass. It always does. Just remember, you are strong.” The girl began nodding her head in feeble protest but Oberyn looked straight at the girl’s eyes and said: “Yes you are. You are brave and so strong for fighting this Elia. You shall get better I promise you.” The little girl clearly trusted her younger brother as her face softened at his words, and Oberyn continued and said: “I love you.”

The girl croaked out to her brother: “I love you.”

Oberyn gave the little Elia a hug and the Giantess had a small tear in her eye and stroked it away with her humongous finger. Gods I love him so much. After the hug ended Oberyn just looked down at the wretched child with a sad smile on his lips and he said: “Always remember our words my dear sweet Elia. We are Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.”

As Oberyn’s words sunk into both the child’s mind as well as in the Giantess’ mind as she was staring in the scene in front of her, a loud cascade of strange colours bombarded her vision and the Giantess was dizzy for a moment until she saw quite clearly her husband’s bedchambers. Elia was stunned in seeing a grotesquely ugly man with pig like eyes and a pig like face making a horrific loud mess, throwing chairs and tables onto the ground with obvious fury. This scene made no sense to the Giantess until he saw this vile thing grab under the bed screaming: “Get over here you little bitch!”

Elia looked in horror as she saw her precious daughter Rhaenys tugging onto the wooden beam holding the bed with all her might. Rhaenys’ face was flush red and tears were flowing over her face. A great rumble was heard and sharp beams of light enter the room and the Giantess saw herself towering over the castle and heard herself bellow: “LEAVE MY DAUGHTER ALONE!!!”

It felt like a mirror as Elia remembered clearly her daughter’s beautiful eyes immediately drying up and staring at her Giantess mother with the pure happiness that only a child could muster. Even though it was not her saying it, an identical voice called out in a soft whisper: “Climb up my hand.”

This dream seemed simultaneously both fast and slow as every word said in that initial conversation was repeated exactly as before. Elia saw herself reassure Rhaenys that, “I’ll never let them hurt you again.”

Elia knew what was coming but she smiled as hard as she had before when Rhaenys simply said: “I love you Mamma.”

Elia’s heart fluttered as it did the first time and Elia repeated: “I love you with all my heart.”

The timeline had changed as Elia did not rush out to the burning capital and instead the Giantess was just staring at her miniscule but utterly beautiful daughter; Elia was captivated by Rhaenys’ innocence and complete trust in her despite their extreme size difference and Rhaenys was captivated by her Mother’s incredible height and newfound power. I love you so much Rhaenys.

 

Elia felt a presence and as she turned her head, everything around her had disappeared. There was no sky above her, no castle on the ground and no Rhaenys on her hand. Elia was staring at herself; she was staring at her exact duplicate and even though they had met the night before Elia still stared in slack-jawed wonder at her duplicate’s glorious body, her pretty face, her massive breasts, nice pussy and large smooth feet. The other Elia smiled as the original was openly leering at her and she softly said, “You did well today Elia. I am so very proud of you.”

Elia just stared at her doppelgänger and asked: “Why?”

The other Elia smiled and said: “You have done what you needed to do today my dear. We will win in the end, I promise.”

The original ran up to the duplicate and both shared a deep meaningful hug, their voluptuous breasts colliding. The feeling of the smooth skin in unison felt majestic to Elia and she stared in the beautiful brown eyes of her exact double. The other Elia smiled and stroked her hand over the original’s long brown hair and said: “Let’s sit down; we have things to discuss and not a particularly long time to do it in.”

They both sat down and despite the floor looking like a dark infinite void, they were able to sit in relative comfort. Elia looked at this seemingly omnipresent other and began wondering about everything. Is that White Walker even real?

The other Elia smiled and said in a matter of fact tone: “I can hear your thoughts dear.”

Elia blushed as she remembered this being’s great powers. They both smiled at one another and the original eventually forced herself to ask her other: “How close are we to them things returning to Westeros?”

The duplicate’s own smile faded and she replied: “Soon. I don’t know when, but it will be likely to occur when your children have grown up.” Elia’s face dropped but the other reassured her: “You did well going to the Wall today. There are spells woven into its foundations. Spells remember and I can feel them. Those spells are now a part of my being and I now know for a certainty that as long as the Wall is standing, those things cannot pass.”

Elia absorbed her other’s information like a sponge and a smile grew on her lips, “Then the Wall shall grow and grow forevermore. I shall make the Wall grow so large that nothing could ever climb over or break through it!”

Elia felt manic as she described her plan, her other listened patiently and as the original’s zeal shot through, the duplicate put a hand on her shoulder and said, “That is a start dear, but sooner or later you will need to confront him.”

The original’s face calmed but instead of fear, Elia smirked in defiance and said: “Let that thing try to fight me, I shall destroy him and his ilk.”

The other looked at her and softly advised, “You still have time, but whatever you plan you need to do quickly.”

Assuming I have all the time I need. The twin looked at Elia confused as she overheard that thought and with a sigh the original then had to ask: “Why do I not feel the need to drink or eat?”

The doppelganger smiled as she realised what the original meant. “Do not worry about that. The ring is giving you constant nourishment; it is giving you everything your body needs to thrive. You will never have to eat or drink ever again and you will also never experience hunger or thirst again in your entire life.”

Elia smiled as she heard the news. Well it looks like I won’t just keel over and die from lack of drink. The doppelganger laughed and Elia smirked as she remembered her twin can hear everything she thinks. I will get used to that.

“Yes Elia you will get used to all of your powers not just your great size.” The original nodded as the duplicate answered back and the duplicate continued further: “But remember, you are in control Elia Martell. You have shown strength and dignity today with how you dealt with Lyanna and Robert. I know it is tough, but you cannot have the perception of a sickly little girl or as a powerless Princess anymore, you are now a Giantess and you need to let all of your fears from your past life go.”

 

Elia heard everything but as soon as her twin finished speaking her eyes opened and she had returned to the world outside of her own head, as she saw miniscule trees and small mountains all around her. That seemed to have gone awfully quick. Elia smiled as she had just noticed from how close the ground was to her that she must have shrunk down to around ten miles in height since she fell asleep. Thinking about that vile monster and his army of the dead no doubt did the trick. It was still dark, but Elia surmised that it was getting close to morning in Westeros. I cannot have been asleep for more than a few hours at most. Elia then thought about her sweet lovers safely inside the comfortable wet cave that was her pussy. Elia felt refreshed but accepted that her lovers would need their sleep and that if their sleep patterns continued like this then mayhaps some nights they did not even need to make love. Well it looks like I am finally becoming an adult. Elia laughed at the absurd thought. I have to be a leader, but I feel so young and reinvigorated since becoming a Giantess. Sex had been dutiful, boring and without passion whilst she was married to Rhaegar Targaryen and it felt incredible that Elia could explore all of her long repressed desires with her two gorgeous sweet lovers who were willing to indulge her every desire. Oh well even without sex, no doubt Oberyn and Ellaria would want to sleep in their new wonderful chamber that is pussy every night anyway; speaking of which it is time to wake them up.

Elia inserted a couple of fingers inside her magnificent crotch and with great accuracy she softly pulled out her two lovers who woke up as they were being lifted up softly in the air. Oberyn and Ellaria opened their eyes to the beautiful looming Giantess that was Elia Martell softly staring at them with a small smile on her lips. They both smiled at her and were stretching themselves awake. The Giantess looked apologetic and said: “I KNOW IT IS STILL EARLY BUT IT IS NOW MORNING IN WESTEROS.” Both Oberyn and Ellaria stared at each other and gave a small nod. Elia smiled and continued, “I AM ALREADY AT A REASONABLE HEIGHT. WE SHALL BE LEAVING IMMEDIATLEY.” But before Oberyn and Ellaria expressed any disappointment in that development, Elia called out with a massive smile on her lips: “OH VERY WELL.”

Elia put her hand closer and gave the both of them a big sloppy kiss. Elia smiled and with an incredible level of accuracy she put her titanic lips over Oberyn’s erect cock and began sucking it. Oberyn was in pure ecstasy and was amazed during his arousal at how Elia was able to suck him off with her phenomenally large tongue but it felt amazing and very quickly Oberyn came. Despite the microscopic amount of cum compared to her, Elia could taste Oberyn’s cum and she laughed at how relaxed Oberyn was from the impromptu fellatio. Ellaria was fingering herself to this scene and Elia stared at the little woman’s bouncing breasts and gorgeous face and Elia had a gigantic grin on her face at just how aroused Ellaria was. Their eyes interlocked and Elia laughed out: “LET ME HELP YOU THERE ELLARIA.” Elia moved her head down and with a similar unnerving accuracy to her beloved Oberyn, Elia licked Ellaria’s pussy. Thunderbolts rushed through Ellaria’s body as this gigantic goddesses tongue licked up and down, and Ellaria was panting in joy.

Ellaria quickly orgasmed and screamed with obvious pleasure, but Elia smiled and even laughed as it was the words: “Thank you my Goddess” that Ellaria screamed out as she came. Ellaria is so sweet.

Both Oberyn and Ellaria were completely spent and Elia admired both of her lover’s glorious bodies as they both lay on her hand. Elia could not stop staring at Oberyn’s strong chiselled chest or Ellaria’s gorgeous breasts with her perfectly contented face as she lied down in comfort on Elia’s titanic palm. Elia could have stared at her lovers all day, but she had a city to repair and a great wall to extend. “LET’S GO HOME.” Elia announced to her exhausted lovers.

 

Elia began her walk through the deep long ocean and was able to traverse through the great fog within a few moments. Elia smiled as the sun shone onto her face as she crossed the fog and walked closer and closer to Westeros. Within a few more moments Elia saw the inviting land and she instinctively walked south of it and followed the coast around until she saw the pleasant sight that was the great castle of Sunspear.

Elia’s face brightened even further as whilst she saw Sunspear looming large by the coast, Rhaenys was already on the battlements of the castle eagerly awaiting her mother to return with a huge smile on her face. Rhaenys was wearing sweet looking sleeping clothes adorned with the Sun and the Spear of House Martell. She may be a Dragon, but the blood of Nymeria proudly flows through her veins. Elia subtly put the naked Oberyn and Ellaria by the gates of Sunspear, subtle enough so Rhaenys did not notice their nakedness, and luckily the gate was already prepared for their arrival and the both of them slinked inside quickly, but not before both Oberyn and Ellaria flashed the Giantess a lustful smile. Elia smiled at her lovers and as they entered the castle, Elia then looked at Rhaenys’ innocent face and felt greatly inspired for the day ahead, and she called out when she was right by her old home and she knelt her all-encompassing face right next to her daughter: “GOOD MORNING RHAENYS.”

Rhaenys smiled at the great moon like face right next to her and she called out: “Good morning Mamma. Have we got a busy day today?”

Elia smiled and replied as softly as she could: “YES MY DEAR, WE HAVE A LOT TO DO TODAY.” Elia gave her daughter a quick kiss and as Rhaenys laughed uproariously from it, she then reciprocated in kind and the little girl kissed Elia’s own humongous lips. Elia smiled at the touch and both mother and daughter looked straight into each other’s eyes in perfect comfort. Elia felt so warm and peaceful as she just watched Rhaenys looking up at her. Rhaenys’ blissful smile was heaven for Elia’s eyes. Elia did not wish to end the serenity but Elia wanted to let Rhaenys know what she means to her and Elia said with a massive smile on her lips to her precocious daughter: “AND I COULD NOT DO ANY OF IT WITHOUT YOU RHAENYS. YOU ARE MY STRENGTH AS WELL AS MY TREASURE. YOU INSPIRE ME TO DO GREAT THINGS AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.”

Rhaenys peacefully smiled and as Elia moved in closer, Rhaenys hugged Elia’s colossal bottom lip. Elia felt warm inside at her daughters touch. This is why I am here, love is all I need.