- Text Size +

"You really look like shit" Said Brittany to her sick companion "I mean, you totally look like you're about to die or something"

Catalina was walking besides her, trying her best to remain stable. Brittany was maybe the worst person to have around in this situation. She would not stop talking with that stupid high pitched voice of hers, she never looked back at her to check up her situation. On this circumstances, Catalina would rather have one of her friends besides her, or maybe her parents, not the school's alpha attention seeking teen.

"You know, you're awfully quiet, jeez I'm trying to make this thing easier for both of us but you're not helping" Said Brittany on those fake sad tones.

"That's because I feel like I'm dying you bitch" Thought Catalina, she didn't say it however, she didn't felt much like talking at the time. Brittany however, talked all the way through, bringing Catalina to the edge of madness.

The rest of the walk went through uneventfully, Catalina did her best to not punch Brittany in the face and Brittany did her best to fake being interested in Catalina's well-being.

After what seemed like an eternity to both of them, they reached the end of the hallway, where the girls restroom was located.

"Well little miss nausea, we've arri..." Brittany was suddenly interrupted by Catalina rushing inside, with some peculiar curiosity that impulsed her to see how this would end, Brittany entered the restroom behind Catalina and followed her to the toilet.

The sick girl ran to one of the restrooms cubicles, noticing with relief that they were all empty. Catalina was thankful that at least there was no one else on that place, Brittany was enough.

Once she reached the toilet she went to her knees and faced directly into their clear water, she opened her mouth, pushed out with her whole insides, but Catalina realised something dreadful.

She didn't need to vomit.

Not that she didn't felt her stomach upside down, in fact she felt her entire insides messed up, she felt every symptom of a lethal vomit attack, but nothing was coming, nothing at all.

She was on her knees, face to face with the toilet inside the little restroom's cubicle, with Brittany on her back.

"What? You made me walk with you all the way here for nothing!?" Exclaimed Brittany.

"I-I don't know what's h-happening..." Replied Catalina "I n-need to be alone..." She tried to continue.

"You need a psychiatrist you crazy bitch!" Said a clearly angry blonde girl at her back "Typical little girl who wants attention! You're just like those weird guys who cut themselves just for their daddy's to give them attention! I bet you did this just so people could say 'poor little Catalina!' right?"

Catalina was starting to get angry, Brittany always was an unpleasant person to have around but this was taking the cake.

"Oh it's your family isn't it? Maybe you feel bad for being the daughter of two ugly immigrants that needed to escape their ugly third world cesspool? Maybe that's why you need some attention, maybe you need to forget that you're going to end up as my maid or something in the future..." Said Brittany from above, with a smug smile on her pretty face.

That was enough.

Catalina turned away from the toilet and faced the smiling face of Brittany Francis. Her nausea, pain and urge to vomit were gone, they had transformed, they had become pure energy, leaking out from the palm of her right hand.

Brittany looked at her, confused, like expecting a punch on her face. Instead, Catalina grabbed her face with her right hand.

"Shut up" she said, and then Brittany Francis disappeared in a flash of light.

Catalina was astonished, what did just happen? Where was Brittany?

She looked everywhere, the pretty girl was nowhere to be seen, until she looked down.

On the floor, a three inches tall Brittany Francis was looking up with an horrified expression.

Then both girls screamed.

Chapter End Notes:

Finally the shrinking action will begin! I'll try to make the rest of the chapter a little longer now.