- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first story on this site, I'm very open to criticism so I would appreciate any kinds of comments c:

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first story on this site, and my first story ever for the matter, I'm very open to criticism so I'll appreciate any help or comments. I hope you enjoy the read!

Catalina De Santa opened her eyes to greet the Monday's morning. Her dreams, one of the most pleasant parts of her life, where over. With the little strength and energy that highschool students possessed, she lifted herself out of the bed and stepped into her room.


Mondays where there worst day of the week, they forced Catalina to go to school, they forced her to be bored and annoyed and she hated boredom and annoyance. She couldn't stand being trapped inside the same room for eight hours straight with her classmates, all of them the same boring teenagers and teachers. 


With a sigh, she continued her daily routine and walked to the bathroom on her room, she was thankful that her family had a big and nice upper middle class house, it allowed Catalina more privacy as she had her own bathroom.


She looked at the mirror, at her reflection, the brown skin and round head, the slender figure and small curves hidden away in her pijamas. Catalina was very satisfied with her body, not a common thing for an eighteen years old woman.


After taking her bath, she put on her school's uniform, a black two piece outfit, with a red tie and a cute skirt, after that she went downstairs to get a good breakfast. Although it was more of a formality because she felt weird that morning, and her appetite was being affected at some extent. Inside the kitchen, her only two close relatives, her parents, where enjoying a nice morning conversation about the weather or other meaningless things.


"There you are love! Have you been oversleeping again?" Said Mrs. De Santa.


"No Mom... It's only the strange dreams again" Said Catalina with a dry voice.


"The one with the Dolls?" Asked Mr. De Santa.


"Yeah... Maybe, I don't remember it very well" replied her daughter, who was already making herself a sandwich and a glass of orange juice for breakfast, even if she had no intention of eating.


In fact, Catalina was lying. She remembered the dream very well, she was just ashamed to tell her parents about it, because if she told them, if she told them the exact contents and feelings she had experienced and enjoyed, they might doubt her sanity.


Catalina ignored those thoughts, she didn't want to think of herself as a perverted, sick person. It was nothing but a midnight fantasy, and it shall remain that way. 


"Honey? You look sick" Said the Mother "Are you sure you want to go to school?"


Catalina just now realised, but she felt weird that morning. It wasn't only her stomach that had been feeling wrong. She had a lower amount of energy than her usual self, as if she hadn't slept, as if she had spent the whole night on the internet. Her head felt heavy, and her muscles overstretched.


"Huh... It's nothing Mom, just get me to school, I'm sure that it'll go away by noon" Said Catalina, noticing that her appetite was non existent. She took some slips of her juice and that was it.


"You should stay here, you really don't look right today" Said Dad
"Don't worry, nothing bad will come out from this, it's just a little nausea that's all." Said Catalina hoping that this was after all, just nausea.

Chapter End Notes:

The shrinking action will come, just later!