- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So here it is, the gts parts start now

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?" Screamed the shrunken Brittany from the floor.

"I-I don't know, I was angry at you and then this happened, I assure you I had no intention to do this" Said Catalina.

She kneeled down, making Brittany back away. Catalina looked at the little shrunken girl curiously, then she extended her hand to touch her.

"DON'T TOUCH ME YOU FUCKING BITCH! JUST CHANGE ME BACK!" Screamed an angry shrunken girl.

Catalina backed off her hand, but then she realised something important, she was in control now.

"Or what? You're going to whine me to death?" Said Catalina, resuming her picking up maneuvers.

"I swear to God if you touch me I'll... EEEEEK!" Brittany was suddenly cut off when she realised she was being covered by giant walls of brown skin.

Catalina rose up with the little Brittany on her right hand, she examined her little body, like a scientist examines a newly discovered creature. Brittany struggling and squirming against the giant fingers, a weird sensation to feel when you think of it.

"Now now... we need to calm down Brittany, and think of what are we going to do now" Said Catalina, calmly.

"I'll tell you what are we going to do, you are going to put me down and grow me back and then... EEEK!" Catalina used her fingers to harden the grip.

"Brittany please be realistic, you have absolutely zero control here, I could easily drop you down to the floor or flush you on the toilet and then carry on with my day, you should stop making empty threats by now, unless you want me to make a real one of course." Said Catalina, calmly but in a certainly commanding tone.

Brittany noded, the giant latin girl was right, with a sigh she relaxed her muscles and then looked up at the enormous brown eyes before her. "What should we do then?" She asked.

"Look, right now I have no idea how to change you back" Said Catalina, trying her best to pick the right words. "And for the safety of both of us, we should keep this to ourselves".


"B-but I have a date on the afternoon, I have a party at night... people will be looking for me" Said Brittany.

"Well they'll have to wait for her highness then, we can't take any risks" Said Catalina "You are not going anywhere away from me".

"So I'm stuck with you now huh? Great, absolutely great" whined Brittany.

"Oh sorry, I'm afraid that you'll be going to the ugly immigrants house, I forgot that detail, pendeja" Said Catalina, the little mexican slur was deliberately put there by her, she loved irony after all, and even if she only lived in Mexico for her first ten years of her life and the fact that she practically thought in English by now... using Spanish was perfect for the situation.

Brittany on the other hand sensed the particular hostility of the giantess, and remember the things she told her just some minutes ago. "Yeah... Sorry it was a dick move from my part to say that, I'm very very very sorry..." She didn't mean it truly, but it was best not to invoke the wrath of Catalina right now.

"You're not good at apologizing, but that's not important now. Right now we need to establish some rules, ok?" Said Catalina.

Brittany looked up "What sort of rules?"

"First, I need to get through a day at school now, with you, preventing people from seeing you. So I hope you can remain quiet and calm, are we clear?"

Brittany noded.

"Second, treat me with respect now, remember that I'm capable of doing really funny things to you, I'm your fucking Goddess now."

Brittany looked away, but noded nonetheless.

"Say it, please."

Brittany looked deep into the eyes of Catalina, for the first time on her short life, she felt a true hint of genuine threat coming from her classmate. Brittany swallowed both saliva and her pride.

"You're my fucking Goddess."

Catalina smiled, this situation, although confusing and uncomfortable, was strangely fun... she was a Goddess.

But she remembered something important, Brittany was as human as herself, she had a life, and she had basic human rights as well.

Catalina chuckled "Alright Brittany, don't worry I'm just joking, just don't make a sound untill we reach my home."

Brittany felt the tension go down, both in the atmosphere and in Catalina's grip. "Where are you going to hide me? This uniform has no deep pockets, anyone who walks by could feel me inside of them, and leaving me in your backpack could be dangerous..."

"I have an idea, but you're not going to like it" said Catalina, unbuttoning her shirt.

Brittany was quick to realise where was this going. "A-a-are you crazy!?" She exclaimed.

"It's the safest place I can think of, unless you want a ride in my panties of course." Said Catalina, as she finished unbuttoning her shirt.

Brittany looked away in shame, and was slowly placed between two warm mountains of brown flesh, her pretty face was completely red at the time.

"Now, try to keep yourself in place, I promise I will walk slowly and everything, just don't screw this up, please." Catalina looked away from her cleavage as she buttoned up her shirt.

Now surrounded by darkness and the breasts of her classmate, Brittany did as she was told, and tried to find comfort in Catalina's heartbeats, maybe things will end up fine at the end, they usually came that way for Brittany Francis.