- Text Size +

As the 2 women basked in each others afterglow, Luci rolled poor Michelle around in her hand. She was thinking of how best to get rid of her, she enjoyed stepping on her son but wanted to try something new.

Lost in thought she stared into space as Janet got out of the water.

"I'm gonna go put on some clothes and get ready for bed, you ok there Luci?" Her friend asked noticeing her dazed look.

"Yeah Im fine, just thinking of how to get rid of my daughter." Janet giggleing like a schoolgirl was bounceing up and down she couldnt hold her excitement.

"OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH, so....how are you gonna do it?" She stood there with her eyes wide open, hanging on her response.

"Well if you go up to the bedroom Ill come show you." Giving her a wink, Janet jumped up clapping her hands together with anticipation.

"OOOH this is gonna be so much fun, guess Ill go wear something sexy for little Michelle." Janet then skipped upstairs, for being over 40 she sure wasnt acting like it. Michelle barely able to move and going in and out of contiousnes, tried to plead with her mother for her life.

"Please mom dont kill me, Im your only daughter!!" Luci looked down at her, and brought her to her face wraping her fingers around her. Squeezing tightly she slowly began to crush her ribs and arms.

"Im not your mother anymore Im your Goddess, and if killing you pleases me then you should feel honored to die for my pleasure." Pressing her thumb against Michelle's chest she cracked 2 of her middle ribs causing her to black out in pain. Luci then began to rise up out of the water and head to the upstairs bathroom where she had clothes waiting.

Meanwhile Janet was busy selecting something special for the occasion. She chose a black tube top with a mesh overshirt that let you see her skin under it. Blue jean shorts that were so short they left nothing to the imagination, and to top it off she decided to go panty less for tonight. Now the hard part for Janet was picking something to wear on her perfect feet. The way she saw it covering such wonderful feet although somewhat of a crime, only enhanced there beauty. After all the best feeling for her was to know that someone was not only staring at her feet, but also couldnt fully see the object of there desire. Yes she was a tease. After several minutes she decided to wear blue knee high socks. Her decision came from a sudden chill mostly. She then sat on the end of her bed with her right leg crossed over her left waiting for Luci.

Luci not wanting to keep Janet waiting changed quickly. A simple blue long sleeve shirt with a blue jean mini skirt. Her socks that she chose were very, girly. Thigh high black and red toe socks, which she got from her daughters collection. Finished she headed down the hall to the bedroom holding Michelle in her left hand.

"Your looking pretty dressed up, ready to help get rid of my daughter?" Luci wasted no time and got right down to buisness.

"Thanks, and what do you mean by help?" Janet looked at her with her right hand holding up her chin as she sat there a little puzzled.

"Well I decided I loved squishing my son so much Id like to do it again. Sure I could try something new, like eating her, or sticking her up my vagina for a little fun. But I got plenty more sugar for the 2 of us to try on other people."

"Ok so what do I do?" Luci then knealt down in front of her and tenderly grabbed her right foot lifting it up a bit.

"Just keep your foot right there and when I tell you start putting on the presure." With one last kiss on Janet's foot luci then placed Michelle against the soft bottom of her sock. Raiseing her foot to meet Janets she smiled when Michelle disapeared between there feet. Michelle regained contiousness at the worst time, now nestled snugle between 2 warm soft walls. Looking up she began to scream when she saw 5 red and black toes wiggling like the heads of some dragon.

"Ok now slowly I want this Bitch to really FEEL it!" Janet began to slowly press her foot agaisnt Luci'sstarting at the heel. As she pressed her arch agaisnt her friends, Michelle's legs broke gushing blood all over. Her screams were muffled by Janet's giant foot, but still barely made it to Luci's ears. Luci felt every crack of every bone, each filling her with sensual power. Janet had already began fingering herself as she pressed the ball of her foot agaisnt Luci's. Michelles ribs were crushed, but somehow she still was alive. She continued to cry as she saw her blood spill out and cover these 2 womens feet, staining there socks. The worst was yet to come as Luci showed Janet why she wore toe socks. Grasping Michelle's head between her big and second toe, she "kindly" allowed her a moment to realize her fate.

"Finally after all theseyears I get to make you feel the same pain I felt when you were born. You should feel lucky, labour is much more painful." Sqeezeing ever so slightly Michelle began to bleed out her ears eyes and nose. As her mother pinched her head between her toes her eyes burst, and then her head popped like a grape. Janet laid back after cumming all over her bed from the satisfaction of power she just used. Luci got up on the bed and laid next to her, and the 2 woman looked at the bottoms of there feet. Laughing wildly they layed down with a sigh of contenment. Drifting off to sleep the Goddessess dreamt of all the fun they would have tomorrow. After all Luci still had a different kind of sugar to try out.

Chapter End Notes:
tell me what you think, I might make another