- Text Size +

Now to continue with my mother's story after my death. How am i narating this you ask? Well the short answer, after being squished by my mothers toes, I became a part of her subconcious. At least, for story development reasons I did. My name is Ryan, and this is the story of how my mother became evil.

Haveing smeared my body all over the bathroom floor, Luci needed more. The sense of power was incredible. Her thoughts shifted to her daughter Michelle, who would be home shortly.

Quickly Luci jumped in the shower and washed herself, especially her right foot which she used to squish me. After a 5 minute shower she walked out of the bathroom and into her bedroom towards her closet, with only a towel covering her. Searcging franticly Luci picked out a pair of loose jeans and a black blouse, with a lacey overshirt to go with it. Reaching into her sock drawer she picked out a pair of knee high dark black socks with dark blue rubbery footprints on the bottoms. Last she grabbed her chuncky black leather schoolgirl style shoes and slipped them on. Standing in front of the mirror for one final check she was almost ready.

At this point she knew Michelle would be home very soon, so not wasting time she picked up the phone to call a good friend. Calling Janet one of her very good friends she became excited at the thought of what she might do tonight.

"Hello Janet? I was wondering if you might want to drink a little whine tonight, and play some games "with" my daughter?" Luci paused as she listened to her friend, making slight mmhhms and ahhs as she paced about in her bedroom.

"Trust me it will be fun I even got a little surprise for you." Still pacing about in her room, Luci randomly stomped on parts of the carpet as if there were a bug there, or a person more likely.

"HAHAHA well I have been lonely without my son, but you know how it is life goes on." Lifting her right foot and looking at the bottom of her leather shoe with a smile thinking to herself, "Not his life anyways."

"Ok well Ill be over as soon as Michelle gets home, and wear something nice." Hanging up the phone she heard a car pull up into the driveway so she began to walk into the entryway.

"Hello sweety how was your day at work?" With a concerned look Luci stared at her daughter hiding her evil desires.

"Well it was tiring to say the least, so Im gonna grab some coffee." Turning to the kitchen Luci began to speak.

"Well you just go sit on the couch and Ill warm you up some coffee ok sweety?" With a smile she began to get the coffee making sure to add the blue sugar.

"Thanks mom, I appreciate it." Sitting down on the couch Michelle kicked off her black work shoes revealing her damp white worksocks with a gold toe section. She kicked her feet up onto the coffee table and leaned back to relax.

"AAAhhhh, it feels good to kick my feet up after a long day at the lab." Now taking the coffee cup from her mother she sat back and began to drink.

"MMM this tastes good whats in it?" With a wicked smile Luci sat down next to her trying to hold in her laughter.

"Ohh nothing just black coffee with some special sugar i got hehe." Sitting back leaning up against the left arm of the couch Luci waited for the "sugar" to take affect. Michelle sat up and leaned forward after drinking about half the coffee, placing her mug onto the table.

"Woah Im gonna need...*yawn*...stronger coffee..soo..tir..." Michelle fell backwards blacking out as she dwindled in size to about 4 or 5 inches. Luci didnt waste time picking her up and placing her into her purse, she raced off to Janets house to begin her games.

Luci arrived shortly after 4 o clock and rang the doorbell of this very fine looking house. 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, a spa room, and a pool table and bar in her basement. Janet had a nice home for a single woman in her mid 40's. Luci was greeted by Janet, a stunning woman by any mans standards. She stood 5' 8" pretty tall for a woman, natural orange hair ( red head but in reality what we call red heads are orange) flowing down just past her shoulders. Large green eyes, a cute round button nose. Perfect hourglass figure, with large D size breasts that had just the right amount of firm and softness to them. Her stomach was flat with a slight bit of definition, moving down to her shapely tight behind. Her legs were as long as they were lucsious, flowing perfectly into her tantalizing arches of her feet. Size 10's explains these beuties perfect, for they really are perfect 10's. Smooth as silk, toes short and round with constantly perfect pedicures. The arch was fairly high, and the bottoms not a wrinkle to be found. She could have been a shoe model for sure, but stuck with her career as a stock broker. Janet came to the door wearing a red T shirt with a knot tied under her cleavage. A bluejean mini skirt white thigh high stockings and pink toeless pumps compleated her outfit.

She was dressed for a night on the town, and other than being slightly pale she was flawless. With her looks she constantly was hit on by all the hottest 20-30 year old guys at bars. If I didnt know her Id guess her to be maybe 25.

"So Luci babe whats the surprise?" Turning on one foot she signaled for Luci to come inside with her finger as she walked past her entry way.

"Well you know that "sugar" i told you about? Well I used it on my daughter and I figured we could enjoy her together." Now closing the door behind her following Janet upstairs she eagerly waited her response.

"Yeah, something about shrinking people, I wouldnt mind having a little girl around to rub my feet after a day in the office hahaha." Now having walked into the hallway at the top right of the stairs Janet continued to her bedroom.

"Come on lets get started, I got a bottle of Cartisia de le fui waiting." (Not a real whine but it is a cool name id give to a white whine if I ever become a whiner.)

"Mmm I remember that, its a white whine right? Really sweet with a hint of vanilla, yeah I remember." Janet jumped on the bed and reached into her nightstand drawer pulling out the bottle and playfully guesturing for Luci to join her.

"HAha yeah it is, too bad its 120 proof. Come on we dont need glasses after all we're just a couple of lushes arnt we? HAHA" Poping open the bottle she imediately brought it to her lips and took a large swig of the semi chilled whine. (her nightstands middle was cleverly a mini fridge very modern and classy.)

"Yeah your right Janet who needs glasses, they would only slow us down." With that Luci reached for the whine and leaned back onto the bed taking a large gulp.

"AAHH nothing like a sweet whine to get the night rolling." She passed it back to Janet who leaned back and took a equally large gulp.

"No more delays lets see this surprise." Before Jamet could even blink Luci dumped out the contents of her purse onto the bed right between them. Janet got up on her knees and looked down shocked at the sight before her.

"OH...MY..GOD....is that Michelle?" Staring up to Luci and brushing the hair out of her eyes Janet began shaking with excitement.

"It sure is, and we can play with her all night long!!" Saying this Michelle awoke startled to say the least from the sight of the titanic red head staring down at her with such a playful smile. Michelle knew what had happened to her, she knew she was now a toy for there amusement. And she knew soon, her life would be a living hell.

"WELL LOOK WHO FINALLY WOKE UP!!" Luci's voice boomed in Michelle's ears with a sarcastic overtone.

"Go ahead and have fun with her Janet, I need to go change so we can have fun." With excitement Janet reached down scooping up Michelle in her right hand and brought her to her face.

"Well arnt you just the cutest little girl hehe. We are gonna have so much fun with you." Janet then leaned back and stretched her long legs out, now holding Michelle close to her chest.

"So what to do while we wait for your mother? Oh I know lets play worship Janet, men LOVE that game." Now Janet bent forward placing Michelle at her feet then reclined back crossing her right ankle over her left.

"Go ahead bow down to your new master you pathetic slave." Tears swelling up in her face, Michelle began to bow down as if praying to an Idol.

"Yes...ma..master...Im at...your..ser...vice." Michelle chocked out between sobs, knowing this would only be the begining of her torture.

"HAHAHA thats it worship me and I MIGHT go easy on you tonight." Janet basked in her glory and power, she was fairly used to being treated like a Goddess, but never was able to force someone to bow down to her like now. She had a fire light deep within her, she became more and more excited with each passing second.

"Now bow down and kiss my feet, make me feel your wet tougne through my nylons." Michelle began to lick the middle of her right foot, slowly going up towards her big toe and kissed it as hard as she could. Pauseing for a second to see if her effort paid off, she noticed Janet began to knead her large breasts tilting her head back as she grew hotter with excitement.

"OOOHHh that feels good, keep licking, mmMM just like that." Michelle vigiously licked Janets nyloned clad feet, hoping that she might be nice to her later. After a few minutes uci began to walk into the room, slamming her feet into the ground with each step. To Michelle it sounded almost like thunder causeing her to lose focus and turn to face her gigantic mother. Turning around she gazed at her mother, now wearing only her knee high boot socks and a black bikini. Out of the corner of her eye Michelle spotted a large orange in her mothers left hand, which slowly desended to the floor and rolled over towards her right foot.

"Now Michelle I want you to pay close attention, you too Janet." Raising her right sock covered foot high over the orange she wiggled her toes playfully for a few seconds before slamming the ball of her foot directly onto it. Instantly the orange exploded covering the floor and the bottom of her sock with pulp and juice. Some of the mess even made it to the bottom of the bed. Janet stared blankly at Luci's right foot as she began to grind the pulp into her carpet twisting her foot back and forth.

"You gonna explain why your ruining my carpet?" With a wicked grin and a slight chuckle Luci reached down and peeled off her sock, now showing it to Michelle.

"You see this mess? Well I did the same thing to Ryan with my BARE FEET, and if you dissobey either of us, HAHAHA, well Im sure the orange had a better chance of resisting my lovely foot than you do."

Janet was now close to a climax, she loved seeing such a powerful woman, but she held her lust in for the moment.

"So we gonna go sit in the spa I take it? You go on ahead with Michelle Ill be down in a second." Janet rose out of the bed quickly sending Michelle bounceing closer to the middle. After peeling off her other sock Luci once more playfully stepped on the orange, wiggling her toes in the pulpy mess. Seeing this Janet couldnt resist any longer.

"My Luci if I didnt know better Id think you were trying to seduce me, and well, its working!" Janet got on her knees in front of Luci, and reached for her right foot to bring it up to her mouth. Licking her lips in anticipation, Janet began to lick the pulp and juice from the ball of Luci's foot. After licking the entire sole of her foot, she began to suck her toes one by one starting with her big toe. As much as Luci liked haveing power over a shrunken person, nothing did beat haveing sexual power over anyone, man or woman.

"So how does it taste? Pretty good I bet my feet were clean until just now." Janet arose after having had her fill, letting out a pleasurable sigh.

"AAhh now that hit the spot, nothing like oranges with just the right amout of sweat from a womans foot."

Now licking her lips as she began to get ready to hit the spa, Janet reached for another swig of whine.

"Oh so you've sucked other womans toes before? Im alittle hurt I thought we were girlfriends hahaha. But seriously Ill just take Michelle and go wait for you." She reached down and roughly grabbed Michelle in her left hand before heading downstairs.

"HAHA yeah love you hun, see you in the spa!!"

Luci climed into the spa and slowly lowered herself into the steaming water. She took a seat in the far corner of the spa still holding Michelle in her left hand. Mischiveously she released her grip of her tiny daughter just in front of her chest. This caused Michelle to plumet down into the hot water, forcing her to drink in a little bit. Quickly she swam to the surface and began to tread water. This proved very difficult with all her clothes still on.

"Aww having trouble swiming? Hahaha, here let momma give you a hand." Luci gently scooped her up with her right hand, bringing her to her breasts that were partially above the water. Michelle coughed up water as she lay on Luci's right breast. Before she could fully regain composure, a booming voice hit her ears furthering her pain.

"TAAADAAA.....so how do I look?" It was Janet haveing just entered the spa room, she began to pose for Luci in her swim suit. Luci inspected her, eyeing her up and down as she continued to turn around showing off all her wonderful curves. Janet was wearing a tiny white suit, that barely covered her nipples. Her bikini was a strappy little thing, which showed off her perfect ass. Firm and round, and just the right size. Janet could easily be on the cover of Maxim, or playboy without a doubt.

"Damn your like a super model, and tonight I got you all to myself." Luci gave her a wink as she began to enter the spa, taking a seat to the right of Luci.

"Hehe too bad your forgetting about little Michelle." With that Janet reached down and picked Michelle up off Luci's chest. Michelle kicked wildly but remained silent, knowing speaking would only make matters worse.

"Well we better get these clothes off you!!" Janet excitedly began to undress her like a little doll. She left only her black bra and panties on.

"There much better. Now why dont you sit quietly in my chest while Luci and I get warmed up." After stuffing Michelle between her large breasts, Janet leaned back in the opposite corner and brought her foot up out of the water.

"Come on Luci give it a taste, after all I licked yours." Janet had a large smile now as she began playing with her foot, bobbing it up and down and rotateing her ankle. Luci moved closer and grabbed her leg with her left are, and placing her right hand under Janets heel leaned in to begin. She licked every crevice between her toes before sucking each one like a strawberry. With each lick she sent waves of pleasure through Janets entire body. Suddenly the tantalizing foot was pulled away, which was too bad since she just started enjoying herself. Janet sat up and leaned forward, coming only inches from Luci's face.

"I just had an idea, lets have a 3 way make out party like college." Before she could react Janet had already placed her left hand behind her head and began to force her tougne down her throat. With her right hand Janet plucked Michelle from between her breasts, and brought her to thier lips. Luci pulled back for a moment, before wrapping her arms around Janet and taking Michelle in her lips. The two began to suck on Michelle and pass her between their mouths as they continued. Michelle was utterly grossed out, and became very nausiated from being tossed all around. As they continued there passionate 3 way kiss, the two Goddessess lost themselves in the moment. Luci placed her arms on Janets shoulders and forced her slightly out of the spa, now kissing her lower and lower. Reaching her now pulsating labia, she removed Janets bikini with her teeth. Then licking her clit and pushing her tougne deep into the dripping wet cave Luci brought Janet to a climax. All the while Janet had Michelle half inside her mouth, useing her tounge to work her clit. Michelle was being raped by Janets hot tounge. As she climaxed she released Michelle dropping her onto her stomach. Luci moved up after sucking all the juices off of Janet, each drop of which was sweeter than honey. She grabbed Michelle with her mouth, then leaned back against the other side of the spa for her reward. Janet began to give her the same treatment, but she didnt stop after one climax, she brought Luci to 3 full orgasims before leaning back to soak in the hot water.

Chapter End Notes:
it isnt finished I hope to finish it by the weekend, and Id appreciate any suggestions to improve my writing, or ideas for my next story.