Nobody ever expected her to win, but now that she has the new President is gonna live up to her word and Make America Big Again
Categories: Young Adult 20-29
, Adult 30-39
, Mature (40-49)
, Middle Age (50+)
, New World Order
, Slow Size Change
, Violent Characters:
NoneShrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
, Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
, Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
, Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
, Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
, Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)Size Roles: F/mWarnings:
February 18 2017 Updated:
April 07 2017
1. Make America Big Again by Asterisk [Reviews - 19] (1977 words)
Pretty sure I'm going to hell for this one.
So this is a collab story with Inwiththebooks among other things. And uh...a few disclaimers here.
No, this story does not represent my opinions, political or otherwise. Nor is it judging anyone or meant to insult anyone who may have certain beliefs. This is purely a fetish story with a political satire edge to it. If you can't really handle that then I don't know what to say.
Now that said, I hope you enjoy. Because this was really fun to write.
2. Executive Decisions by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 3] (2121 words)
Inwiththebooks here. As a disclaimer, Asterisk was the one to have the original idea for this story. He was like 'one day I'll write this' and I was like 'we're doing it now, son'. Now here we are.
Regardless this doesn't display my thoughts, feelings, political views, ect. It bears repeating, just a fetish story with a satirical edge. Without further ado lets get to diving straight in. We start getting into the good stuff after this chapter.
3. Highway to Hell by Asterisk [Reviews - 3] (1855 words)
Oh God, people are actually into this haha.
Well hope you guys enjoy this one. Every now and again we'll be stopping the main plot just to take a minute to look at the world. just harmless little fun to breathe a little. These'll pretty much be fluffy one-offs. So enjoy the Aside. Plot'll be back soon.
4. Workplace Woes by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 4] (1653 words)
Another brief aside before we jump back on into the trainride to hel- I mean heaven. Yes, that is what I meant.
5. Civil Disobedience by Asterisk [Reviews - 5] (1783 words)
And now back to your regularly scheduled fetish fodder. Enjoy.
6. This Week Today by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 4] (2155 words)
We may or may not have been having too much fun with this.
7. Foreign Relations by Asterisk [Reviews - 4] (3137 words)
Still can't believe people are on board with this haha.
8. Couples Therapy by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 2] (2338 words)
9. Meeting Between Friends by Asterisk [Reviews - 5] (2003 words)
I know we've said it before, but I feel particularly inclined to mention how this chapter doesn't reflect any of our beliefs at all. That said, I hope you guyslike it
10. Loose Ends by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 2] (1742 words)
11. A Modest Proposal by Asterisk [Reviews - 5] (1599 words)
I may have had a lot of fun writing this one. Bonus points if you catch what it's parodying.
12. Full Treatment by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 2] (2101 words)
13. A Mother's Work is Never Done by Asterisk [Reviews - 3] (1992 words)
Nearing the end of what we've written now. Hope you all are still liking this.
14. Winning by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 0] (1973 words)
Second to last chapter of this wild ride. Has been fun but about time to put the nail in this one.
15. Make The World Big Again by Asterisk [Reviews - 4] (973 words)
And here we go. Time to put a cap on all this. Big thank you to everyone who has read this story. As you might have noticed the story actually got featured and Inwiththebooks and I were pretty surprised about that. This story began as a joke between us, but it's really nice to see it get so much attention.