- Text Size +
Sophia was deep asleep. Having stayed up late the previous night to talk to one of her friends, she was confident that she would sleep in way past noon. However, she was suddenly woken up by an immense thud, the sound was as if a bomb just went off not too far from her. Jumping straight to her feet, she quickly looked around to see if everything was ok. However, it was clear immediately that she was not in her room.

Upon looking up, she saw a massive white couch. It looked like it went far past the visible sky, easily reaching space. Suddenly, another massive thud struck. The ground shook more than a magnitude 10 earthquake as Sophia was sent flying to her right. Looking towards the direction of the thud, she finally saw the cause of the booming. An astronomical brown boot stood tall over her, the heel alone being too high up to see the end of.

The tip of the boot slowly began to lift up as a thunderous humming could be heard far above. The hum rattled in Sophia's ear as if 1,000 amps were blasting music into her ears. As it turned out, the person wearing the boots was the friend Sophia stayed up late texting the night prior. Lucy sat on her couch scrolling through her phone as she happily tapped her right foot as she hummed. The boot slowly started to come back down. Knowing the consequences of each tap, Sophia quickly curled up to take cover from the thud.

While the boot didnt seem come down fast at all, the impact caused a massive shockwave that shook Sophia to the core. Lucy's phone let out a sonic boom ring as she got a notification on her phone. The ring acted like a gigantic flashbang to Sophia as it ruined her ears and paralyzed her. Excited to see the notification preview as a nice little comment on her Instagram photo, Lucy tapped her feet excitedly. Sophia felt like she was in a war zone during the apocalypse as both of Lucy's boots tapped repeatedly. Adjusting herself in her seat to type a reply, Lucy adjusted her butt on the couch, moving her right foot just over Sophia.

The massive boot darkened the sky over her as it slowly came down. Thinking this was the end, Sophia curled up in fear. However, she's sent flying back intensely as only the tip of Lucy's boot lands, keeping the heel up. While Sophia was lucky to survive, the shockwave of the boot landing so close acted just like the ring of the phone notification did. She couldn't hear or move for quite awhile, making her think she was dead. Upon regaining consciousness however, Sophia realized the situation of her position.

Sophia looked up as she seemingly landed somewhere in between the sole and heel of the boot. As she examined the massive boot, suddenly the sky began to boom repeatedly like a million sticks of tnt going off with each boom. The booming was coming from Lucy's fingers as she typed her reply to the comment on her phone. The boot provided some cover, but not much as Sophia was forced to cover her ears as tight as she possibly could.