- Text Size +

Compact

“By the way, Alexis invited us to go watch a movie at her place tomorrow.” Ophelia said, standing on her tip-toes and placing a can into the kitchen cabinet.

“Oh, um, okay. I guess we can go.” Jacob said, removing several more canned goods from the paper shopping bag.

“Do you not want to?” Ophelia asked, continuing to shelve their purchases.

“Yeah, I mean, no, of course we can, I'm just surprised she didn't ask me. She's my sister, you know?” Jacob said.

“Hm...” Ophelia bit her lip.

“Although, honestly, she weirds me out sometimes. Ever since we were little she's had this serious Napoleon vibe.” Jacob said.

“Oh stop, she's totally charming.” Ophelia said.

“And she gives you these...looks, sometimes.” Jacob said.

“So? Maybe she has a crush on me.” Ophelia shrugged.

“I think you might have a crush on her.” Jacob crumpled up the empty brown bag and dropped it in the trash.

“Well, she basically has it all, right? She's beautiful, has a great job, totally knows how to take control...” Ophelia playfully poked her boyfriend in the ribs before wrapping her arms around his chest, “But I'd still rather be with you.”

“Oh jeez, thanks,” Jacob sighed, but quickly reciprocated his girlfriend's hug, “Should we bring something?”

“I asked already; Alexis said our company was more than enough.”

*

“Jacob, O! So glad you could make it!” Alexis grinned widely, pulling her brother and his girlfriend into two separate hugs, “You look fabulous, O. New hair cut?”

“Oh, um, no...” Ophelia giggled nervously, “Just lucky today, I guess.”

“Don't be so modest, your hair is always on point.” Alexis smiled, before turning to her brother, “You still look like a bum, though. When are you going to shave?”

“Gee, thanks so much for inviting us,” Jacob snarked, rolling his eyes exaggeratedly.

“Well if you'd listen to your bigger, smarter, sister once in a while...”z88;Alexis threw her hands up, palms forward.

“Don't you mean older? You know you're shorter than me, right?” Jacob asked rhetorically.

“Oh, can it. Come on O, let's go find something good to watch while bozo here makes us some popcorn.” Alexis hooked her arm around Ophelia's and began leading her to the living room.

“Um...sure?” Ophelia blushed a bit.

“Yess massster...” Jacob said, in a crude imitation of Dwight Frye, and dramatically slunk towards the kitchen.

*

Perhaps inspired by Jacob's performance, Bride of Frankenstein soon flickered on Alexis's enormous television.

“Gosh, I wish we had this kind of TV.” Ophelia said.

“It wasn't that expensive. You guys could probably afford one.” Alexis said.

“Er...maybe.” Jacob passed a sidelong glance to Ophelia, “I have been getting better tips recently.”

“My internship is still unpaid...” Ophelia mumbled.

“I'm sure they'll hire you full time soon.” Alexis said, giving a faintly pitying smile, “If not, you can always come work for me.”

“I'd, uh like that...” Ophelia said, laughing awkwardly.

“Oh, this is where it really picks up.” Jacob said, turning everyone's attention back to the film.

Although the movie was the sort of cultural kitsch Ophelia loved, her attention was inevitably drawn towards Alexis's folded form on the other couch. Arm up on the rest, legs folded and tucked neatly next to her round bottom, Jacob's sister had the appearance of a sculpture in repose. Ophelia considered for a moment how much she liked Alexis, as well as how insignificant she felt in comparison to the accomplished woman. She actually did like the idea of working for Alexis; the idea of being her subordinate felt natural. During this sudden moment of introspection, Ophelia uncharacteristically allowed her gaze to fix on the bit of Alexis's anatomy that enamored her most.

“Are you staring at my feet, O?” Alexis said suddenly.

“Um!” Ophelia nearly jumped out of her seat.

“...what?” Jacob quirked an eyebrow.

“It's okay, O, you're not the first person.” Alexis smirked, flexing her toes, “If you want, you can sit on the floor next to them.”

“Y-yeah?” Ophelia asked nervously.

“Are you serious?” Jacob asked, taken completely off guard.

“Sh...shh, I don't...I'll explain later...” Ophelia didn't look at Jacob as she scooted herself onto the floor, placing her back on the bottom of the couch so that Alexis's soles were seated directly next to her head.

“There you go sweetie, that's the right spot for you.” Alexis said, gently curling her toes, and giving a knowing glance to the bewildered Jacob.

“Is there something here I'm not getting?” Jacob looked back and forth between his sister and his girlfriend.

“Shh, watch the movie.” Alexis hummed.

Though momentarily focused on Dr. Pretorius's homunculi on-screen, Ophelia inevitably began to steal more glances at Alexis's soft feet, which would occasionally wiggle or rub against one another. She bit her lip and shuddered quietly, trying not to be obvious about enjoying her proximity as much as she was.

“Want some?” Alexis held up a piece of popcorn.

“Um...” Ophelia stuttered.

Alexis smirked and placed the yellow puff in the crevice beneath her toes.

“Oh...I...” Ophelia slowly moved her face towards the space and began to extend her tongue, when a sudden flash cut through the room.

“Picture perfect!” Alexis laughed, flipping over her cell phone to show the picture she had just taken.

“Okay, this is just too weird!” Jacob stood up quickly and snatched the remote to pause the movie, “What is happening right now?”

“Come on Jacob, just having a little fun.” Alexis smirked, finally pulling the popcorn from her toes and holding it in front of Ophelia's mouth, “Nothing is more fun than for a servant to entertain her superior, right?”

“Servant? Superior? What are you talking about?” Jacob flung his arms out.

“You do want to be my little servant, right O?” Alexis purred.

“Uh...” Ophelia blushed deeply, staring at the piece of popcorn in front of her, “If that's, uh, okay...”

“Go ahead.” Alexis purred, to which Ophelia immediately licked up the mashed snack, “Now, I think I can let you serve me, but with some conditions, of course...”

“Should I just leave? This is too bizarre.” Jacob touched his fingers to his temples and inhaled deeply.

“No no, this involves you too.” Alexis smiled, running a perfectly manicured finger under Ophelia's chin, “I've had plenty of pets before you O, but I think you can do something special for me.”

“Y-yeah?” Ophelia peeped.

“If you let me shrink Jacob, I'll let you worship these perfect little feet. Deal?” Alexis said.

“Shrink...?” Ophelia's eyebrows raised.

“What?!” Jacob cried, “How?!”

“Oh please, little brother, portasizers are expensive, but not prohibitively so,” Alexis grinned, reaching for her purse, “At least, not for someone with my paycheck.”

“You can shrink people?” Ophelia said as she watched Alexis pull the gun shaped object from her bag. It looked like the sort of atomic-age ray guns she had seen countless times at vintage toy fairs.

“Oh sure, just one click and zap!” Alexis playfully pointed the antenna-like tip at Ophelia, “You're an ant.”

“Oh wow...” Ophelia said, imagining the experience for a moment, “But, it can turn things back too, right?”

“Of course,” Alexis said, spinning the gun around her finger playfully, “Grant me this token, and you can do whatever you want with Jacob and the portasizer afterwards.”

“Do I get any say in this?” Jacob said, before turning away from the girls and beginning to walk towards the door, “No, forget it, I'm leaving.”

“Your call, sweetheart.” Alexis smirked at Ophelia.

Ophelia looked at the back of her boyfriend, the soft feet next to her, and the gun hanging from Alexis's finger, before swallowing, “Do it.”

“What?!” Jacob whirled around.

“My pleasure.” Alexis chirped as she pointed the device at her brother and pulled the trigger. There was a flash of light and Jacob quickly disappeared.

“Wh-where did he go?” Ophelia asked.

“Don't worry, he's still there.” Alexis rolled her eyes, “Go on, go get him.”

Ophelia stood and carefully stepped towards the space her boyfriend had previously inhabited. In his place was a tiny figure, barely recognizable as a person. Jacob, meanwhile, watched as his titanic girlfriend became larger in his field of vision. Before he even knew it, her earthquake producing steps had introduced her scrunching, unwashed socks as veritable mountains less than fifty yards away.

“Oh my god, he's tiny. He really shrank!” Ophelia gasped.

“What'd you expect?” Alexis placed the gun back into her purse and stretched out on the couch, “Now bring him over here.”

“Y-Yes ma'am. S-sorry Jacob, but, I just need to...um...” Ophelia gingerly picked up the tiny man and walked back towards the living room, “Wh-what should I do with him?”

“Hmm...” Alexis smiled and crossed her ankles, “Birds of a feather, as they say. Put him between my toes, let him also appreciate your fétichisme des pieds,”

“My what?” Ophelia asked, gripping tighter the squirming figure in her hand, “Er, never mind, I-I, okay.”

Jacob found himself being lowered towards the clenching toes of his sister, quickly becoming consumed by their odor. In a fraction of a second he was released and deposited into the monstrous digits, which quickly mashed him into their soft, moist flesh.

“Ahh, perfect.” Alexis sighed, “I hope he doesn't mind that I went barefoot in my heels today. I know you don't, O.”

'Um!” Ophelia gasped.

“Go ahead, smell them.” Alexis grinned, flexing her toes and smashing her brother further into the folds which surrounded him.

“Yes ma'am.” Ophelia said, kneeling down and pushing her nose into the space beneath the toes of Alexis's feet. Jacob watched helplessly as the distorted, cyclopean face of his girlfriend gravitated towards him, her nose taking long, heavy breaths which threatened to suck up his minuscule body.

“As nice as you'd expected?” Alexis asked.

“Better.” Ophelia said, with no hesitation.

“Go ahead and give them a little taste.” Alexis winked.

Ophelia's lips pursed and began placing kisses over Alexis's soles. Her hands unconsciously began to press against her shorts in a rhythmic motion.

“Hup hup hup!” Alexis bopped Ophelia's forehead with her heel, “You don't do that until I tell you to.”

“Ah!” Ophelia immediately pulled her hands away, “S-sorry, ma'am.”

“Keep kissing.” Alexis commanded, “Put some love into it.”

Ophelia's small kisses became longer ones, topped with brief touches of her tongue, which in and of themselves evolved into full licks across Alexis's long arches. Jacob watched helplessly as the bobbing head of his girlfriend grew closer and closer until its wet tongue began pushing over the neighboring toes. Deftly moving back and forth, Ophelia's gargantuan dorsum slid in between every toe, before finally moving over the gap Jacob occupied, continuing it's work without delay and coating him and the surrounding area in thick, sticky saliva.

Meanwhile, Alexis, knowing that her insignificant brother was currently contending with both her own cruel toes and the skillful tongue of Ophelia, undid the button on her pencil skirt and slid her hand beneath her underwear.

Ophelia continued to work her tongue over every inch of Alexis's feet, as the latter continued to work herself into a blushing, huffing jumble. Jacob gripped the wet flesh around him, as every bulldozing pass of Ophelia's tongue threatened to slurp him away and every bend and wiggle from his sister threatened to mash his frail body to pieces.

“This is...” Alexis took heavy breaths, “Better than I thought it would be.”

“I, um, I'm glad...” Ophelia said sheepishly.

“Your tongue needs to be here. Now.” Alexis began tugging off her skirt and panties.

 

“Y-yes ma'am.” Ophelia helped Alexis remove her clothes, and immediately pushed her face into Alexis's wet folds.

The crushing scrunching of Alexis's slick toes began to push harder on Jacob's weak body, mashing him deeper and deeper into the crevice he inhabited. His breath could only come as the pressure released, which was becoming rarer the longer the current situation continued.

“Y-you can...” Alexis reeled at the introduction of Ophelia's warm tongue, “Touch yourself.”

Ophelia didn't verbally answer, but allowed her hands to finally push down into her panties. Her tongue and fingers acted as synchronized instruments, finding and caressing the same sensitive spots in opposite erogenous zones. Her breath became quick and ragged, until the overwhelming pleasure bubbled over into a moaning orgasm, which briefly interrupted her tongue's work. Alexis's hands suddenly grabbed hard on Ophelia's hair and pulled her face into Alexis's crotch.

“Do. Not. Stop.” Alexis commanded, her hips gyrating and pressing against Ophelia's face. Ophelia continued to lick at Alexis, allowing her tongue-tip to draw circles around Alexis's clitoris, while her hands now stroked and pulled at Alexis's soft thighs. In a moment, the quick flicking motion of Ophelia's tongue brought Alexis's moaning to a sudden, cacophonous end.

Ophelia fell backwards onto her butt, sitting again with her back straight on the couch. Alexis's askew legs found their way to Ophelia's face, rubbing softly against it, and Ophelia placed weak kisses on Alexis's feet and ankles in those twilight moments, filled otherwise with the sound of heavy breaths. Finally, though, Alexis straightened herself up and crossed one leg over her knee.

“Now, how was that?” Alexis huffed, as she scraped her brother's battered body up with her index finger.

“...Just turn me back...” Jacob barely peeped out.

“Sorry? Couldn't hear you there,” Alexis laughed and pulled her finger close to her ear, “Try again, love?”

“...J-just turn me back, you promised you would...” Jacob gaped.

Actually,” Alexis motioned towards Ophelia, “I said O could do whatever she wanted with you. Here you go, dear.”

Ophelia cupped both hands and watched Jacob's tiny body fall from Alexis's fingertip with a small twist.

“He's all yours now,” Alexis allowed her lips to brush against Ophelia's ear, “Go ahead.”

“S-s-s-sorry, Jacob,” Ophelia squeaked, her voice breaking as tears began to form at the corners of her eyes.

“It-it's okay...” Jacob said, barely, “I forgive you for...whatever that was...just...change me back and let's go home.”

“N-no, I mean...” Ophelia started, “Y-you just...s-s-smell so good...and...”

Jacob's breath suddenly came short. Ophelia's eyes were glazed over, her cheeks blushed, and her large, serpentine tongue was poking in and out from her plump lips. She looked like a woman possessed.

“And, I don't...want to go home yet.” Ophelia said.

Without another word she extended her wide tongue and licked up the broken body of Jacob. Helpless to do anything, Jacob could only watch as her steamrolling appendage smashed into him, adhering his body to its sticky surface and pulling him easily inside the gaping maw from where it came. Ophelia moaned quietly and swallowed him whole in only another instant.

Alexis smiled widely and ran her hands over the hair of her new slave, “Perfect, O. You're better off with me, aren't you?”

“Yes ma'am.” O obediently replied.

-The End-

 


 

Chapter End Notes:

AN: Hope you guys enjoyed it.  This was written by request of the ever-incredible Molotav.  

If you were curious, Alexis's name is a refrence to The Greek in Venus in Furs, and Ophelia's nickname is a reference to Historie d'O.  Jacob orginally had the name Julian, a reference to another Sachermasoch story, but I noticed I'd already used that name before.

I have a possible sequel to this story outlined, let me know if you'd be interested.