- Text Size +

Chapter 7

 

I don’t know exactly when it happened, but I awoke and the drugs had seemingly completely wore off. Granted, I was bound at my ankles and on my wrists, but my hands were in front of me. I had a terrible headache from the concussion I had, without a doubt. I tried to move, but my torso was tied to something as well. A bedframe, perhaps? As my vision cleared my situation did as well. I was on the floor, my hands and ankles were bound, and I was tied to something behind me, which wasn’t a chair.

I tried to work my hands loose, but the zip ties that bound me were too tight. I brought my hands to my mouth, but I couldn’t get a good bite. Looking down I noted that my chest was tied up in something silky. Was it… a pair of yoga pants? The material gave a little, but pulled me back against whatever it was behind me. The images from my delirium confused me. Somehow Patricia had grown to be as tall as a doorframe, and muscly to boot. The slight discomfort between my asscheeks told me that she hadn’t bothered to clean me up after I had shit all over her room.

I worked at my bindings some more. With just a little bit more give, I could slip my hands out of the ties. Maybe, if I could get myself to cum, I could shrink out of them. It was worth a try. My fingertips were free and had easy access to my dick. But when I touched myself, man was I sore. I had been raped and abused. Not going to worry about that now. Had to get free.

It was difficult at first, but I was soon able to picture images of Vivian, Helen, Christie, and Alisa. Their hot bodies all rubbing up and down against each other. Long legs getting tangled together, pearly white smiles, heavy breasts, easy breathing and sexy laughter.

Eventually I was able to cum, a little. I waited, and I waited, but nothing happened. I had to cum on a woman to shrink. The rules of this thing were confusing, but getting clearer.

 

I worked at my binding for quite some time. Patricia must have figured I was safely hidden in her trailer home. She was far away right now, in a weird way I could tell and it made me happy. She was much further away than Helen and Vivian. They were close.

I was delirious. There was no way I could know that.  I did manage to rip the yoga pants a little bit. I had that going for me, which was nice.

From my bedroom I could hear the door opening, slowly and carefully. A few minutes later the door to my room opened slowly and a large, bald, black man with a gun entered. He was wearing a white shirt and a tie. He lifted his hand to his ear. “I found him. He’s in here… No sign of the kidnapper. It’s OK, little guy, your aunt is here for you.”

My aunt? What the fuck?

He stepped back out of the room and Vivian came bursting in. “OhmygodNevilleIneverthoughtI’dseeyouagain!” Vivian got down on her knees next to me and started to work at my bindings. She smelled so nice, and I could feel the warmth emanating from her body. As she leaned against me, cutting my ties, her firm body and soft skin sent electricity through me body. When my hands were free I just wrapped them around her neck and held on as tight as the child I was equal in size to. What a sight we must have been for Helen who walked in shortly afterwards. Me, a tiny man clinging tightly to the redheaded goddess Vivian, covered in my own shit.

Once I was cleared of my binding, I was handed a towel and was carried out to Vivian’s car.

“I’ll see you back at your house.” Helen told Vivian. I was sat down in the passenger seat, next to Vivian, buckled in and before any meaningful conversations were had, I just smiled up at her and fell asleep.

 

 

When I woke up I was clean and dressed in what seemed to be children’s clothes. I was alone in a dark room on a comfortable bed and there were voices coming from the next room. Looking around me I recognized Vivian’s room. Tried to roll out of bed, but the edge of the bed wasn’t there. So I rolled again and fell to the ground, landing on my side.

Woof.

Standing up I was just able to see over the top of the bed. How small had I gotten? I walked towards the door and noticed that the doorknob was eye level as well. I opened it and was blinded by the light of the next room.

“There he is!” A woman’s voice cried. “We were worried you never wake up?” My eyes adjusted and I saw that it was Alisa speaking.

“How long was I asleep?” I asked. I tried not to be awkward about my current height handicap as I walked into the living room towards an empty seat. Alisa, Christie, and Vivian were all in the room. I had to climb up onto the couch and move around to get into a proper seated position.

“Almost three days. You were in and out of sleep, we were able to get you fluids, but you’ve been out of it since we got you Monday evening.” Vivian explained.

I shivered. “What happened to Patricia? She is dangerous and shouldn’t be on the loose.”

“She is in jail, but not for kidnapping you. She assaulted and raped a guy at a movie theater. He looked like Bradley Cooper or something.” Christie said.

“That woman is a monster.” I said. “She got a taste of power and then did everything in her power to take it all.”

“Yeah, she got arrested Sunday night. It was lucky Vivian knew how to find you. Or, should I say, was in tune enough to find you. Otherwise you’d still be tied up in that trailer, starving and shitting yourself to death.” Alisa said. “Helen hired some muscle just in case. And from what I’ve seen in the news, if Patricia had been there, they’d have needed it.”

“In tune…? The news…?” I grasped.

“Patricia was reported as being a seven-foot tall amazon. The guy she assaulted as a broken pelvis. She ripped out a urinal and used it as a weapon when the police tried to apprehend her. She broke an officer’s ribs.” All three girls supplied details.

“But, how did you find me?” I asked.

Vivian took a deep breath before she tried to explain. “It seems that we have become… linked. The more sex you’ve had with one of us, me seemingly the most, the stronger we could feel your… presence? Location? It is hard to explain. But we were all getting blasts of your pain, and Sandy unexpectedly threw up on Saturday. At first we thought Helen had taken you, because you had given her your address in your last text, but she came looking for you on Monday and we were all confused. We all had a feeling, but I was the one who was able to follow it. We split up in search, I went with Helen, Christie and Sandy tried to search the old fashioned way. Alisa was doing computer things to try and track you down. Eventually we found you.”

Christie grimaced. “Or, what is left of you.” She made a reference to my height.

“Yeah, I need to figure out a way to get it back, or if it’s permanent.” I said.

“Oh, I think you’re still handsome.” Vivian said, smiling at me.

“I’d still jump you, if the situation was ever acceptable.” Alisa said, quickly realizing she should be more careful with how she said things. The other two looked at her and Alisa turned beet red. “You know what I mean. I’m sorry.”

“Just to be safe, no more sex. Ok? How’s that sound NJ?” Christie proposed.

I smiled sheepishly and turned a little red myself. “I actually discovered that if I don’t actually cum on anyone, nothing happens. So… maybe not no sex. If you can handle a midget.”

Vivian tossed a pillow at me. “Oh you, you’re so naughty.”