- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I've been posting this over at GTS city. Figured I'd slap it here too. Apolgies for typos and weird grammar things. I write really fast and I tend not to edit my porn.

The Price to Pay

                Sandy was my first sexual encounter in years. A younger woman, more akin to a floorboard than a true beautiful woman, but she had the parts and my penis needed work. The funny thing was, as I was finally getting some sexual gratification after a prolonged dry spell, I couldn’t help but have my mind wander.

                Here was a woman, she may have weighed 90 pounds in scuba gear, giving me her all, and all I could think about was how she paled in comparison to the last woman I’d had sex with. A full bodied, voluptuous woman of the Jessica Rabbit mold. It wasn’t for lack of trying, I was just afraid I’d break her if I tried too hard.

                At any rate, she bounced up and down on my pelvis for a few minutes before she finally reached her limit. She screamed, I moaned, and I shot my unprotected sperm up into her pussy. I didn’t think anything of it. She’d nonchalantly mentioned that she’d been on the pill as I was looking for a condom, and to be fair, sex is always better skin on skin.

                She rolled off of me. “I’m gonna go get your gunk out of my junk.” She said. It was a little crass, but she was younger than me by a few years. So I let it slide. She went into the bathroom and cranked up the shower.

                I thought about joining her, but the thought of seeing her more, naked or not, wasn’t all that appealing. But this was the first time I noticed the effect.

                After Sandy got out of the shower, she was hotter. It was noticeable, and I could tell she was feeling a little uncomfortable. It is kind of hard to describe, but her skin cleared up a little bit, her hips flared a small amount, and her flat chest had expanded slightly.

                Now, if I’d noticed, you bet she noticed. She kept running her hands over her hips as she got dressed. She was fidgeting with her shirt as if it were uncomfortable. Her energy seemed to have been sapped in her confusion. She looked at me on the bed. “I think I’m going to go home.” She said, then with a final look, she glanced at me funny, shook her head, and was gone.

 

                I have the benefit of hindsight now, but after my time with Sandy I couldn’t shake how much hotter she had gotten in the shower. I thought it was psychological at first. She was my first sex in a long time, maybe my mind was playing tricks on me to get me to appreciate her more. I went back to work the next morning and it soon passed from my mind.

                But there is a reason why it passed from my mind so fast. I worked at a call center with a lot of women. And I chalked it up to newfound confidence after a night of sex, but all the women were much more interested in me than they had been before the weekend. “Looking sharp, NJ”, “Is that a new hair cut?”, “What gym have you been going to?” I was getting compliment from women at work all day. But I didn’t want to act on any of the women at work, I had to see them every day, so pumped with confidence I went to a bar that very night. The night after I’d just had a one night stand. A real accomplishment for me and something I’d never done before.

                I picked up a brunette named Betty. She was much closer to my type than Sandy had been. Betty actually had some boobs. Not great boobs, but she had them. We had a few drinks, then before I knew it we were back at her place. There was a little bit of foreplay. Some fingering, some making out. One thing logically led to another and our pants were off.

                “I don’t normally do this, but I want to give you a blowjob.” Betty said. It was fine by me. I want to say this about Betty, at least she tried, but she was not very good at it. It was all I could do to keep myself from tossing her off my dick and finishing the job myself. But I held my composure, I was a gentleman, and instead I scratched her neck and back while she slurped up and down my pole. I want to reiterate the slurping part, there was spit everywhere.

                Eventually she got me off. My dick had been working to this moment for a while by that point, and I just gushed all over her mouth. I forgot to warn her. That was a problem for me in the past, but Betty had taken so long I had willfully not told her, for fear of her losing momentum. She didn’t seem to mind, in fact she smiled, and swallowed it all down in two and a half swallows. I didn’t cum that much, so it was a little awkward watching her struggle to swallow. Afterwards she smiled and fell on me.

                “I’ve never done that before!” She exclaimed. That explained some things.

                “Do what?” I asked, wanting to hear her say it.

                “Swallowed a man’s cum. It is kind of exhilarating. I’m feeling a little warm just from doing it. I’m going to go and get a glass of water to wash it down. You want anything from the kitchen?” I shook my head no.

                That was new, no woman had ever stopped the experience after a blowjob before. But Betty came back smiling and happy and… hotter.

                It was little improvements, just like with Sandy. Betty’s lips were fuller, and her eyes were more symmetrical. Her boobs had inflated a bit so that they weren’t just saggy bags. Some cellulite in her thighs even disappeared. Betty was too euphoric to realize what had just happened, while I was suddenly realizing there was a pattern.

                Betty had gone from a “3” to a “5” on the looks scale, and I needed to do some sex science. “Are you ready for the sex now?” I asked.

                Betty’s eyes lit up. She sure was. I didn’t even ask her about protection, she just jumped on me on her couch and somehow pulled me around so that I was on top. I don’t remember quite how we got in the position we were in, but I was very soon pounding a very wet and very willing woman like I’d never pounded any woman before.

                In a high pitched moan-voice, Betty tried talking. “I didn’t… realize how… sexy you… sexy… you were… in the bar… give it… to me… gorgeous.”

                I’d never been called gorgeous before, but the word triggered me. I jammed myself into her hips as hard as I could and sprayed what was still in my balls as deep into Betty as possible.

                “Sorry…” I said as I went soft inside of her.

Betty waved a hand of dismissal, “It was good while it lasted. I haven’t felt that good in quite a while.” She wrapped her arms around me and held me close. That was when I felt it.

Betty’s skin was getting hot, I gazed into her eyes and could see them clearing up. Her eyebrows gained an imperceptible arch and her scalp thickened up. She ran a hand along my jaw. “I didn’t notice how handsome you were earlier. You don’t have to keep sucking in your gut.”

“I’m not sucking in my gut.” I propped myself up and looked down between our bodies, past her improved breasts and flatter stomach and saw that my stomach was also flatter. Interesting.

My mind was racing as I left Betty’s place a little later. She had definitely gotten hotter both times she took my cum. In addition, my chin was much more chiseled, my stomach was a bit tighter, and my belt was loose.

I should have stopped then, but I didn’t notice the true side effects just yet….