- Text Size +

Chapter 6

                Helen was good at sex. That was the simple truth. During my week of sexual conquests, she was the summit, the highest I could reach. She was, objectively, the only truly hot woman I’d slept with, a 9, before they’d undergone their transformations. Now, a week later, she had me in a really nice limousine, something she couldn’t afford before, showing off once again that she was the best. It wasn’t even the broad strokes, it was the little touches, the nuance. She would whisper the right thing at the right time, maneuver her hands or body in such a fashion that worked extremely well. She was all at once flexible and strong, and she knew how to take care of her own body. She smelled good, she tasted good, and felt good.

                So naturally, when I came all over her stomach, it was probably the largest outpouring of cum I’d ever produced. I fell back off of her to catch my breath and she complained. “I told you to cum inside me.”

                “Sorry,” I breathed. “It just slipped out.”

                Helen looked down at the lake of cum on her stomach. She then took her hand and raked her fingers through it, scooping up as much of the sticky, viscous, white goop as she could. Then she brought it to her mouth and ate it. There was nothing sexy about the way she ate it, though, it was just raw hunger. Like watching a lion go after a wildebeest carcass. She scooped and ate as much as she could, but the rest was just absorbed into her skin anyway.

                “If this does for me what it did last time, I’ll buy you a steak dinner instead of just coffee.” She pressed a button on the door. “Driver, pass back the package.”

                A window at the front of the compartment opened up and a white paper bag was passed through. Helen took it and handed it to me. Then a white cup was passed through the opening, Helen took that and handed it to me as well. “Your coffee.”

                “You said there was no coffee.” I noted.

                “I lied. I have some things I have to do this weekend, but I’ll stop by on Monday. Take care!” And with that I was kicked out of the limousine, right in front of my townhouse.

                I walked back to my door and noticed the discrepancy with how high the doorknob was. I went inside and drank my coffee and ate the muffin that Helen had given me. Afterwards I worked my way up the steps to the shower. I tripped stepping over the tub but eventually I was taking a nice, warm, shower. I lay down and slowly drifted to sleep.

 

I woke up to cold water. Shivering I got out of the shower, tripping over the tub again, and dried off. I slipped some poor-fitting clothes on and was about to start watching television from my bed, when there was a knocking at the door. It was probably one of the girls getting off of work, so I didn’t think anything of it when I went downstairs and opened the door without checking.

I was looking straight into the lips of Patricia, the former athlete. The lips quickly formed into a smile.

“How did you find me?” I asked.

“I’m a PI, it wasn’t that hard.” She said, her breath washing over my face. I looked up into her eyes and could find no warmth. Patricia was here for herself, no matter the cost. “I see you’ve slipped a little further down the rabbit hole. Well, I can’t be sharing you with five other women, so…”

“Wait, how do you know-“

Patricia punched me in the stomach. Before I could recover, she had me spun around and was zip tying my hands together. “This is so much easier than I thought it would be.” She then gagged me, hoisted me up over her shoulder, carried me out to her van, tossed me in the back, and tied together my ankles. She then drove away. She closed the door, jumped into the driver’s seat and drove away.

As I was struggling with my bindings in the back of the van, Patricia started to fill me in the gaps. “I’ve been watching you all week, just to try and confirm my suspicions that you made me stronger. When I saw what happened with that tiny girl, I knew. But then you were tied to the hip with that redhead, then the Mexican chick, and the big-titted blond a couple of times. All of them stronger, larger, and more beautiful. I also saw what was happening to you. Getting smaller, weaker, less willful. I was about to grab you earlier, when that actress from the insurance commercial grabbed you. I thought you were hers, but the foolish bitch dropped you back off. So I got my things together and slipped into your house. I let you shower, but I pilfered some important things and erased my information from your phone. Now here I have you, and you will give me what I want.

We drove for quite some time, clearly getting out of the city, we cruised on the highway for at least thirty minutes. Then we were on a winding road, then a gravel road, and then finally we stopped. It was getting dark as she opened the door and hoisted me out. She carried me like a sack of potatoes to a trailer-home in the woods. We went inside, through a living room/kitchen area, down a narrow hallway, and she tossed me into a tiny little room. I wanted to cry out, shout, or pout, I didn’t know, but I couldn’t. I remained stone-faced the entire ride. I wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of my suffering. Plus I was already trying to devise a mind game to get her to let her defenses down. I doubt she’d conducted many kidnappings before, there was surely a hole in her plan somewhere.

But she was far more prepared than I’d figured. She left me in the room for a few minutes then returned with three syringes. “Alright, one for your shoulder.” I tried to resist, but bound as I was, she held me down easily. The needle went in and she depressed the plunger. “And two for your ass.” She flipped over violently, put her knee on my back and ripped down my pants. She put one needle in, then the other. They pricked with a small burning sensation, and then I blacked out.

 

When I came too I was on a bed, I was naked, I was hard, and Patricia’s head was on my pelvis, milking my dick for whatever it could offer. I had just missed my own orgasm. But I was not in full control of my body or my senses, I was a passive observer from my own skull.  Patricia pulled back up and wiped her lips with the back of her hand. She was topless at the very least, and I could see that she had been upgraded a few times. The most obvious place of improvement was her abs. She had no body fat on her midsection and her ab muscles were rippling and reflecting what little light was in the room. Her neck was a bit thicker as well. However, unlike nearly every other woman with whom I’d shared myself with, Patricia’s chest was not growing in the slightest. It seemed that she wanted muscle and she was getting muscle. It was even more obvious when she patted her stomach and stood up. Her quads were ridiculous. Somewhere out there, there are people that look at a woman like Patricia and just lose themselves. She was a beacon of female strength and conditioning. I liked my women a bit softer, but from the recesses of my mind all I could do was observe.

I could feel parts of my body were sore, especially my shoulders and thighs. I didn’t want to think about what she’d done to me to make me this sore.

“Maybe this time, what do you say, Neville?” She leaned over me, grabbed my wrists, one in each hand and lifted me off the bed, rather easily. She lowered me to the floor and I stood unsteadily.

“Maybe.” I said with no control over my own voice.

“This would be so much more fun if you weren’t drugged up. Could you get hard for me if you weren’t drugged up?” Patricia asked, almost rhetorically.

“That depends on the alignment of the southern spectrum of… blasting… fuck. Cock. Alignment.” I was speaking gibberish. I was so confused. I wanted to tell my body to do something, anything, but I couldn’t. I was just a boat on an ocean in a storm.

“Wait right here.” Patricia ordered. I fell back onto the bed immediately. She left the room, her head scraped the top of the doorway. She returned a hundred years later and brought with her a bottle of water.

“If you overheat and die on me, the well runs dry.” She said. She grabbed my wrists and picked me back up. My nose was in her navel. She opened the bottle of water and placed the opening in my mouth. I drank greedily. I was thirsty, and hungry, and I needed to go to the bathroom. I had no control over my body, I started shitting right there.

“Oh, fuck! You disgusting mother fucker.” Patricia pulled her hand back and slapped me back into unconsciousness.